8 Best Hotels To Stay In Iborra Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Iborra Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Iborra Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Iborra Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Iborra Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Iborra Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Iborra Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Iborra Catalonia:
Hostal Palouet de Segarra
Offering an indoor and outdoor pool, Hostal Palouet de Segarra is located in the small village of Palouet. This rustic-style hotel features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.Featuring exposed-stone walls and wooden beam ceilings, the double rooms at Hostal Palouet de Segarra include underfloor heating, air conditioning, safe and TV. Private bathrooms come with a shower.The restaurant serves homemade food in three different dining rooms. Closed on mondays except holidays.Guests have access to the kitchen and some products, including wines or liquors, are available at an extra cost.The hotel is located 17 mi from Tárrega and 31 mi from Manresa. Barcelona can be reached within 1 hour by car.
- Superior accommodation. Superior restaurant food. The most beautiful setting in a meticulously restored castle. A location that allows you to walk well-kept trails to other medieval village . My best stay in a hotel and best hotel restaurant, and I travel often!
- An absolutely beautiful place; peaceful and relaxing.
- nice location surrounded by fields, nice room with cozy terrace, breakfast included
- Beautiful hotel with very nice stuff. out in the middle of the fields. we had fun to walk around in the area. We highly recommend to have lunch or dinner at the hotels restaurant. Very tasty for a very good price! you can use the hotels kitchen for self cooking.
- The welcome we got from Miriam. Free to use kitchen was great. Very pleasant young waiter who gave us great advice for our next stop.
Hotel Rural Jaumet
Located in Torá de Riubregós, Hotel Rural Jaumet features free bikes and seasonal outdoor swimming pool. This 2-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, every room comes with a desk. Rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms at Hotel Rural Jaumet include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the in-house restaurant, which specializes in Mediterranean and Catalan cuisine.Hotel Rural Jaumet has a playground. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hotel.Manresa is 28 miles from Hotel Rural Jaumet, while Cardona is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 63 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Cal Piteu
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Cal Piteu offers pet-friendly accommodations in Guissona, 28 mi from Manresa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and golfing. Cardona is 22 mi from Hotel Cal Piteu, while Rocallaura is 21 mi away. Reus Airport is 45 mi from the property.
- Staff was super friendly! The restaurant in the same building was superb. Highly recommend staying there. Thank you for making us feel at home!
- This hotel was very convenient for us since we land in Barcelona late! I really recommend this place
A family hotel
Super friendly, kind and nice owner Ileana
appartement was very big and very well designed. super clean
We had a large terrace.
very good breakfast
- It was already our fourth time at Cal Piteu. It’s probably the cleanest hotel I’ve ever been to. The staff really takes care of the guests and makes them feel like home. Hope to come back next year!
- This hotel far exceeded our expectations. The decor was really fresh. Modern with lovely old furniture to give it atmosphere and warmth. Breakfast was perfect. Our host Elena was so helpful. THANK YOU Elena. Her English was very good and she helped us with our dinner order. Off street secure parking was a bonus. I would definitely recommend this boutique hotel. 10/10
Hostal Universitat in Cervera features a terrace and a shared lounge. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property provides a tour desk and luggage storage space for guests.At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while some rooms also feature a balcony. The rooms at Hostal Universitat include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.Rocallaura is 19 miles from Hostal Universitat, while Montblanc is 29 miles away. Reus Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Recent renovation and pretty new interior, and clean.
- This hostel is very modern almost new in the heart of Cervera just opposite to the University. The staff are very friendly and helpful and even gave me a bottle of water for when I asked from where I can buy water. The hostel has a small restaurant which is also good. The facilities in the room are very good. The toilet and shower are large and comfortable.
- It was lovely to be welcomed back by the owner after staying there already earlier in the year. Location is superb and the host is really nice and welcoming.
- Central location, comfy bed and lovely breakfast. The host was super nice and welcoming
- El personal del hotel es encantador. Muy amables y atentos
Sommelier Hostelera SL
Sommelier Hostelera SL is located on a service station on the edge of the A-2 motorway, 10 minutes’ drive from Tárrega. It offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom.Guests can drive to Lleida in 30 minutes. Tarragona is 51 mi away, and you can drive to central Barcelona in around 1 hour and 10 minutes. Andorra is 2 hours’ drive away.Located nextdoor, the Sommelier’s café is open nonstop from 05:00 to 00:00. The restaurant serves tapas, snacks and set menus.The functional rooms include basic décor, and come with a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. Hairdryers are available on request.
- Very difficult to find, no staff on site, had to check in at cafe next door then let ourselves into the hotel, there would be more atmosphere on the moon than at the hotel.
- Very quiet hotel you can relax, rooms are very spacious. Perfect Stopover.
L’Hotel no té recepció, les funcions de recepció es fan a la barra de la Cafeteria.
Per mi a estat sorprenent, tot hi que no haig de dir res negatiu, el personal de Cafeteria molt amables tots.
- Comida bar restaurant muy buena precio muy corrector tb
- No mucho, solo estuvimos una noche y fue suficiente.😏
Hotel Villaro Del Bosc
Hotel Villaró del Bosc is located in the countryside in the Solsonés area of Catalonia. It has an outdoor pool and offers stylish, rustic rooms and apartments with wonderful views and a flat-screen TV.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Villaró del Bosc feature wooden floors and furniture, and free Wi-Fi. They have heating, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Villaró del Bosc apartment has parquet floors and large windows overlooking the valley. The kitchenette has a hob, microwave and dishwasher.The hotel’s restaurant serves sophisticated cuisine. Its specialty is entrecôte in a Café de Paris sauce. There is also a charming lounge with a fireplace and leather armchairs.The hotel is a 15-minute drive from a famous sanctuary dedicated to the Virgin Mary.
We went during the week which changed everything as there were only 2 of the 8 rooms occupied! Lost in the Catalan countryside and only 1.5 from Bcn this is an ideal spot to turn off your phone and charge your batteries. The house has everything you need from spacious our door decks to and infinity pool to a large lounge with comfy leather couches.
The staff were super friendly, we visited every available room before selecting the one we wanted. They cooked dinner for us and ended up listening to music after!
- Very comfortable…the property is perfect for a quick break to disconnect. The staff were very welcoming and attentive. The dinner was amazing.
Los alrededores, el paisaje genial. La cama comodísima.
Muy amables, se adaptan a peticiones.
- Está en un sitio muy bonito en plena naturaleza. El desayuno aunque está bien no puedes escoger, te dan lo que toca , y eso en un hotel de esta categoría no pega.
El bon tracte de tot el personal; la seva atenció i amabilitat.
La qualitat de l’esmorzar i dels plats del restaurant.
- We went during the week which changed everything as there were only 2 of the 8 rooms occupied! Lost in the Catalan countryside and only 1.5 from Bcn this is an ideal spot to turn off your phone and charge your batteries. The house has everything you need from spacious our door decks to and infinity pool to a large lounge with comfy leather couches.
Ca la Bet
Ca la Bet is offering accommodations in Claravalls. All rooms have a kitchen and a private bathroom. The rooms include a balcony with city views and free WiFi.At the inn, each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. All guest rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Ca la Bet.Staff speak Catalan and English at the 24-hour front desk.Rocallaura is 15 miles from the accommodation. Reus Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- La casa brutal! Y el pueblo super pequeño y tranquilo, todos los vecinos y los dueños de la casa super amables.
- La dueña muy amable, atencion en todo momento, nos aconsejo un restaurante y acerto.
- Muy espacioso y bien equipado. Cómodo y con todo lo necesario para una estancia genial
- Es perfecte per estar en familia i amics. Espais i habitacions amplies i tot el necessari per passar uns dies genials. Gràcies Bet i Esteve!!!!!
- Un ambient familiar, la casa plena de detalls. Hem estat fabulosament
Molí Blanc Hotel
Molí Blanc is a beautifully restored 18th-century paper mill next to the Anoia River, 1.9 mi outside Igualada in central Catalonia. It offers an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Hotel Molí Blanc are equipped with air conditioning and central heating. There is also a plasma TV with satellite channels.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Catalan food, using fresh seasonal produce. There is also a café-bar where you can get a drink.Staff at the Molí Blanc Hotel’s reception can provide information about what to see and do in Igualada. They can help you plan activities such as hot air ballooning and quad biking.Igualada has a cemetery of architectural interest, and the 17th-century Santa María Basilica is also there. Molí Blanc is 50 minutes’ drive from Barcelona. Private exterior parking is available nearby.
- This hotel was impeccable. Very private location. The grounds were well kept and nice to walk around. Very quaint hotel and accommodating staff. Everything was wonderful. Close to Montserrat and also Igualada.
- The room was missing a fridge. Otherwise everything was perfect.
- Quiet country hotel about 45 minutes from Barcelona Airport going towards northern destinations. Very peaceful and comfortable for midweek stay. It is an lovely wedding venue and that can change things. Good restaurant and very nice level of amenities.
- Great stay! (Actually, I’ll be back in a month.) Great room, friendly staff and great tomatoes for breakfast.
- Bed was lovely and big (the two twin beds zipped together), staff very nice, restaurant food was good and great value. Beautiful building, decent size pool. Bit hard to get to from town without a car as there were no taxis so we had to walk along the side of a fast road (with no pavement) to get there.
Top Hotels In Iborra Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Iborra Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Iborra Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Iborra Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!