8 Best Hotels To Stay In Horcajo-Medianero Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Horcajo-Medianero Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Horcajo-Medianero Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Horcajo-Medianero Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Horcajo-Medianero Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Horcajo-Medianero Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Horcajo-Medianero Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Horcajo-medianero Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Salvatierra
Featuring pretty, green gardens and a furnished terrace, Hotel Rural Salvatierra is located in Salvatierra de Tormes, overlooking Santa Teresa Lake. Modern rooms feature air-conditioning, heating and free Wi-Fi.Each room at Hotel Rural Salvatierra includes a TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. The Duplex Suites also include a lounge area and a private terrace with views of the lake.Salvatierra Hotel has an on-site restaurant and bar. There is also a library with lots of books and reading chairs. The property offers activities such as canoeing and other water sports.The Sierra de Bejar Mountains are around 30 minutes’ drive away, and there you will find La Covatilla Ski Slopes. Salamanca is also a 30-minute drive away via the A66 Motorway, and free private parking is available at Hotel Rural Salvatierra.
- Unique location, tranquil, comfortable, great staff and good value for money.
Having stayed here before and enjoyed it so much we went out of our way to return, this time recommending friends to join us.
This place is a hidden gem, good food, beautiful quiet and relaxing location everything you need to relax and enjoy after a long drive.
- Great value evening meal huge portions. Very eclectic peaceful village.
Fantastic location and view from my room
Safe gated parking behind the hotel.
A very tasty dinner in the restaurant, very comfortable room .
Easy to find from the motorway.
- Great little hotel surrounded by nature and ruins. Lovely little place
Hotel Rural Cayetana
Hotel Rural Cayetana features free WiFi and views of city in Piedrahita. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, while certain rooms also offer a balcony.Guests at Hotel Rural Cayetana can enjoy a continental breakfast.Béjar is 29 miles from the accommodation, while El Barco de Ávila is 13 miles from the property.
- All great!! We have been very well reveived by the hosts who took great care and gave nice advice for activities! The village is nice and quiet, the room was very comfortable! The breakfast is phenomenal. We strongly recommend!!
- Wonderful staff, fantastic breakfast and beautiful room
Very nice hotel in the old center
very kind and helpful staff
- Julio and Suso were exceptional hosts, very friendly and nice. The room was very nice and comfortable and the whole place has a definite touch of good taste that we did not expect to find in Piedrahita. The cherry on top of the (super) cake was the breakfast, truly worthy of a five (six ? seven ?) star hotel. The best !… Next year we’ll make sure we come back there and, Julio, Vera and I will, of course, bring you a box of fresh “pastéis de nata”.
- The staff. Loved the breakfast all homemade, Lovely hotel, possibly our best stay during our travels so far, Thank you so much for being so helpful.
La Trocha De Hoyorredondo
La Trocha de Hoyorredondo offers 6 unique rooms with a TV, spacious bathroom and hairdryer. Set over 16404 ft², it has great natural views and 24-hour front desk.The Trocha de Hoyorredondo is located in the small Castilian town of Hoyorredondo, in the province of Ávila. It is surrounded by green areas and mountains.Public areas include a large seating area with a fireplace and a dining room. These feature the characteristic architecture of the region, with wooden roof beams and floors.The Trocha de Hoyorredondo is around 31 mi from Salamanca Matacán Airport. Guests enjoy free on-site parking.
- The availability and the politeness of the staff. The location is amazing, very quiet!
- We especially liked the location of this country hotel situated on a country lane but near to two or three small villages with cafes. Everything in the hotel was just as it should be. The evening meal was delicious, the rooms were ultra clean and spacious and the beds comfortable. Will rank very highly amongst the 29 places we are staying on this holiday.
- Lugar ideal para pasar unos días de tranquilidad en el campo. Desde allí se pueden hacer algunas visitas interesantes. Cenamos y desayunamos en la casa rural. Todo muy bueno. El desayuno es excelente.
El desayuno me pareció estupendo. Variado y muy rico. El pan de las tostadas buenísimo.
La ubicación para mí perfecta. En medio del campo, al lado del pueblo, pero fuera de él. Se pueden hacer rutas, paisaje precioso. Y Piedrahita está muy cerca si prefieres otro tipo de ruta.
- Comodidad. Limpieza. Entorno. Tranquilidad y ambientación de los espacios interiores comunes. Todo un detalle disponer de libros de lectura en la habitación.
Hotel Restaurante Goya
Hotel Restaurante Goya is located in Piedrahita, 30 mi from Baños de Montemayor and 24 mi from Béjar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant serving homemade local dishes.The rooms have a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. Hotel Restaurante Goya features free WiFi throughout the property.The area is popular for paragliding, hiking and horse riding.El Barco de Ávila is 12 mi from Hotel Restaurante Goya, while Candelario is 23 mi away. Ávila is 40 mi from the property. Madrid is 106 mi away.
Brand new spacious rooms.
It’s close to major square but impossible to find parking although I didn’t have a car
- La amabilidad de todo el personal son fantásticos.
La habitación bien, buen colchón y limpia, La comida excelente, cantidad y todo casero muy rico .
El trato estupendo, gracias familia, hemos estado como en casa.
- Recién reformado, todo nuevo. La cama era comodisima
- Sitio muy bien ubicado en un pueblo espectacular personal muy amable aunque las habitaciones algo pequeñas y daba a un patio de luz pero por lo demás muy contentos
- Brand new spacious rooms.
This family-run is located just outside the town of Alba de Tormes, 12 mi from Salamanca. It offers a popular restaurant serving home-made meals. The bus station is just 350 feet away.The spacious rooms in the Alameda all have free Wi-Fi and heating. All have private bathrooms with baths.A pool, football pitch and tennis courts are located just 150 feet from the hotel. The Tormes River is 650 feet away, and is popular for walks. Central Alba de Tormes is just 5 minutes’ walk away.
- I’m very happy with the location – a few minutes’s walk away from the city centre, and also very close to the bus station.
- I liked the location.The hotel is on the outer edge of the town all by itself.No soap was provided.
- Se come fenomenal y muy variado y la atención es excelente. Estuvimos en una habitación súper limpia y completa, inmejorable.
- la atencion de la dueña cerraban 12 noche y me esperanron
El personal es muy profesional y agradable.
El restaurante y la cafetería funcionan muy bien y la comida es muy adecuada.
This hotel enjoys magnificent views of the mountains and is the ideal place to enjoy a break.Entredos hotel is modern and elegant and decorated in warm colors that will make you feel comfortable during your stay. This hotel is for visitors who want to explore the surrounding nature as well as those who want to buy the famous Guijiuelo Spanish cured ham.In the south of the province of Salamanca and a short distance from Extremadura, Hotel Entredos is surrounded by various towns, including Candelario, Miranda del Castañar, Hervás and La Alberca.
- nice staff, calm and quite in order to be able to have a nice rest.
- Nice large room. Modern and clean. Big bed. Dog was welcome.
- Clean pleasant room. Large balcony good for the dog.
- The hotel was very comfortable and the staff very friendly although speaking English/Spanish was difficult. As it was New Year’s Eve no dinner or breakfast were available which was not much fun.
- It was lovely. The place was very clean and had a lovely atmosphere.
Hotel Ribera del Corneja
Casa Corneja offers duplex bungalows, set in a beautiful forest in rural Castilla y León. Each duplex has a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access and an open fireplace.The area around Casa Corneja is ideal for walking or cycling. The village of Navacepedilla de Corneja is nearby, and the Sierra de Gredos Natural Park is a short drive away. There is free public parking on site.Casa Corneja has a rustic restaurant, serving home-cooked local food. There are also barbecue facilities and picnic tables in the garden.Each air-conditioning duplex has an attic bedroom with mountain views. The lounge has a DVD player. Kitchen areas include a fridge and microwave.Casa Corneja has a children’s play area, and bicycles can be rented from reception. Pets are allowed on request.
- El hotel una pasada, ubicado en un sitio espectacular, todos las personas que trabajan allí superamables y serviciales. Abrir la ventana y ver allí la Sierra de Gredos es una pasada. Seguro que volveremos.
La amabilidad de los dueños y personal.
La localización del Hotel.
Los desayunos son de 10.
Todo el complejo hotelero está muy bien decorado.
La calefacción aporta mucho confort a la estancia.
La atención del personal es fantástica, el desayuno y el restaurante muy buenos.
Las casas son muy agradables.
- Todo empezando por la atención de Sonsoles que es un sol y que no haya cobertura de móvil para desconectar del todo
- Los apartamentos son muy confortables, están muy limpios y bien equipados. El desayuno es estupendo, no falta de nada, y la cena que hicimos en el restaurante muy buena también. El personal que lo atiende fue muy amable con nosotros y nos dieron todo tipo de facilidades durante nuestra estancia. Nos recomendaron un par de excursiones de senderismo que nos gustaron mucho. Recomendable 100%
Hotel Torres Guijuelo
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Torres Guijuelo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Guijuelo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms have a private bathroom with a bath and bidet, with free toiletries and a hair dryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing, cycling and fishing. Salamanca is 28 mi from Hotel Torres Guijuelo, while La Alberca is 24 mi from the property.
- The friendly hosts. Many choices to buy Spanish gourmet food, finest quality pork delicacies.
- Nice room. Right in the centre of town. Warm room
- Buena atención, personal encantador, hotel tranquilo y buen desayuno
- La amabilidad en el trato, desde la recepción hasta la cafetería, pasando por la empleada de limpieza. Todo inmejorable.
- Las habitaciones son cómodas y sencillas, bien comunicado, en el centro, al lado de la zona de ocio. Nos alojamos en una habitación interior y no se oyó nada de ruido,. El desayuno en el bar del hotel económico y completo. Muy bien atendidos.
Top Hotels In Horcajo-medianero Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Horcajo-Medianero Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Horcajo-Medianero Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Horcajo-Medianero Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!