8 Best Hotels To Stay In Guijo de Coria Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Guijo de Coria Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Guijo de Coria Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guijo de Coria Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guijo de Coria Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Guijo de Coria Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Guijo de Coria Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Guijo De Coria Extremadura:
Hotel San Cristobal
The hotel is set in Coria. All rooms at Hotel San Cristobal have free WiFi and air conditioning. The property is locate 1.9 mi from Cadenetas Park.Spacious rooms and suites come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a flat-screen TV, desk and safe. Extras include a mini-bar.The hotel offers and à la carte restaurant, bar and snack bar. Packed lunches and special diet menus are available on request.Set in gardens, the hotel features a 24-hour front desk, tour desk and a shared lounge. There are vending machines for drinks and snacks. Seville and Madrid are around 186 mi away.
Considerate staff and comfy rooms, convenient location by maid road and on the edge of a sizeable town.
Excellent spot for someone travelling around the area.
- Buscaba un hotel en la carretera que me permitiera acceder y salir con facilidad y no muy lejos de Coria que deseaba visitar.
- La cama es muy comoda y el espacio de la habitacion perfecto
- facile d’accès, très propre, chambre spacieuse et pas de bruit (la cafétéria est suffisamment éloignée des chambres, la route proche ne nous a pas dérangé)
- Habitación amplia, zona tranquila y fácil aparcamiento
- Considerate staff and comfy rooms, convenient location by maid road and on the edge of a sizeable town.
Hotel Ahc Palacio Coria
This former palace, dating from the 17th century, has been carefully renovated to blend modern design and amenities with charming, historic features. Some rooms feature a balcony.The Palacio Coria lies in the heart of this ancient city, surrounded by 3rd-century Roman walls. Beyond the historic city you can explore the beautiful open countryside of Extremadura, including the Monfragüe National Park.Enjoy the hotel’s refined surroundings with a meal in the on-site restaurant. This classy venue complements traditional Spanish recipes with modern dishes.Within a short stroll of the Palacio Coria you will find the city’s 15th-century cathedral and its Medieval bridge, as well as numerous ancient churches. Plasencia is 25 mi from Hotel Ahc Palacio Coria, while Cáceres is 43 mi away.
- Beautifully updated old building. Great breakfast buffet. We ate at the restaurant once and it was excellent. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Good comfort, excellent location in a historical building
- This hotel is located in the former episcopal palace right in front of the massive cathedral. Since it is on a plaza there is plenty of parking. In fact we parked right next to the entrance. This hotel is all about location. Spectacular views of the Alagón River are only a few steps away and you can walk around the narrow streets of the old walled town, which is filled with well-preserved stately homes of the sixteenth and seventeenth nobility. The people at reception were friendly and helpful. There is a high-quality restaurant on the premises although we didn’t eat breakfast there preferring to have coffee and toast for 2.20EUR at the small cafeteria.
- Great hotel in an historic building right in the middle of town. Very good room with excellent facilities for our son who is in a wheelchair. Comfortable beds, very friendly and helpful staff who directed us to local restaurants and sites. Amazing view from the terrace beside the Cathedral.
- A very beautiful historic building. Staff very helpful. Position perfect.
Hotel La Encomienda
Hotel La Encomienda is located in the center of Moraleja, Cáceres. It offers free WiFi and air conditioned rooms with mini-bar.The hotel features a modern rustic-style décor with tiled floors and wooden furniture. Its rooms have a private bathroom with hairdryer and a TV. Some rooms have a balcony with views of the town.La Encomienda has a 24-hour reception where tourist information can be provided. A range of services such as laundry or transportation are available for a surcharge.Private parking is possible for an extra cost. Plasencia is 37 mi away, while Cáceres can be reached in approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes by car.
- Great hotel for a one night stop! The person who checked me in was very nice, even though it was at 1.30am.
We were all on Motorbikes and could park outside. It was a stop over on route to Med.
Very pleasant family with cafe attached to hostel and a simple breakfast.
- La atención del personal, la limpieza, la ubicación.
- Ubicación interesante para visitar la zona de la sierra de Gata, o parar de paso a otros lugares. Camas cómodas y aparcamiento fácil en las calles cercanas.
Es la segunda vez que nos hospedamos aquí, la primera vez fueron cinco días, esta vez uno.
La habitación muy limpia, muy cómoda y la atención por parte de ellos maravillosa.
Set in Sierra de Gata Mountain Range, Hostal Delphos is located in Moraleja’s main avenue. Offering a restaurant serving local cuisine, the air-conditioned guest house features free Wi-Fi and a furnished terrace.Each colorful room features a TV and private bathroom including a bathtub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a bar and meeting facilities available for guests.Hostal Delphos is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of lively bars and traditional restaurants. Gata River is a 10-minute walk and the surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Portugal is 22 mi away and Plasencia is a 45-minute drive. Caceres is 50 mi from the property.
- Friendly staff, parking for moto bikes, and good food in hotel
- A great family run hotel that was clean comfortable with a modern air conditioned bedroom with ample sized bathroom. The family and staff were so friendly and helpful. Fluent English was spoken by the father and son. Local secure parking was available. Ideal for one or two night stay. We were on motorcycles.
- This was a pure value for money proposition. Our rate was 40 euro including breakfast. The room was spotless. The beds were comfy. The towels were large and a decent breakfast of great coffee and tostadas and preserves was included….the owner even threw in a few slices of delicious iberico ham.
- Para hacer turismo por la Sierra de Gata, el sitio es excelente. El personal es atento y la cocina buena y barata.
- El olor a limpio y la comodidad en general. Da lo que se promete y algo mas. Una excelente estancia.
La pension del Parador
La pension del Parador is located in Galisteo and features a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy city views.All rooms will provide guests with a toaster.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Plasencia is 12 miles from the inn, while Casas del Monte is 29 miles away.
- Very beatiful and comfortable rooms. The staff arrived at once when i called that i am at the doors. Looks like real rustic house. Cozy atmosphers. Really suggest
Nice room, good beds, bathrooms shared but very much ok.
Breakfast basic but adequate.
- Excellent quality of build. Looks really good with a rustic style.
- Es un tipo de alojamiento diferente, singular, sorprende para bien.
- En general es un sitio muy acogedor, perfecto si lo reservas entero ya que cuenta con cocina y comedor el cual puedes aprovechar muy bien si no has de compartirlo. El sitio es muy bonito, se veía limpio y cuidado exceptuando algunas cosas de la cocina y hasta desde fuera se puede apreciar lo acogedor que es.
Hotel Medina Ghaliayah
Featuring a bar, restaurant, and shared lounge, Hotel Medina Ghaliayah is located in Galisteo. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi throughout.The rooms include a TV, safe, and private bathroom with free toiletries. They have classic-style décor with wood floors and large windows. They each face a large field and therefore are very quiet.The restaurant serves regional cuisine, and guests can also enjoy a shared terrace. The hotel has space for banquets and other types of large gatherings.The Alagón Valley offers numerous hiking trails, and Monfragüe National Park is 19 mi away. Plasencia can be reached in a 20-minute drive.
- I liked the fact that this hotel was outside the town although it only took 10 minutes to walk and visit the interesting walled town nearby. I was able to store my bike securely in the basement and the restaurant meals I had were very good.
- Lovely, kind staff. Comfortable, functional, large room. Big bathtub to soak in after a day’s walk on the Camino. Best menu del dia on the Via so far.
There was plenty of hot water, but almost nothing else about this place!
The girl in charge who seemed to be on her own (except for kitchen staff) did her best to sort difficulties out for me.
- Location was good for a midway stay from Bilbao Port to Algarve. We had a good evening meal at reasonable price
- The evening meal was very good and the staff were friendly and pleasant
Hotel Rural Castúo
Hotel Rural Castúo in Pinofranqueado features a garden and a terrace. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel has a shared lounge and a bar. Guests can enjoy a selection of Spanish dishes in the on-site restaurant.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom. All rooms at Hotel Rural Castúo have air conditioning and a closet.The accommodation offers a hot tub.La Alberca is 28 miles from Hotel Rural Castúo.
- I liked the tranquil atmosphere and the views of the river.
Nice spacious room with a balcony and a view over the river. Little fridge ! Comfortable bedding, good bathroom.
Good breakfast in the bar or on the terrace, very fair price. Good local food in the restaurant. Nice staff.
- An excellent small hotel located on the river front. We visited while travelling through Spain on our motorcycles and found the rooms to be clean and tidy with all the standard facilities expected. The staff were kind and engaging, but tested our Spanish.. Our evening meal was of a good standard and plentiful, breakfast was typical with coffee, toast, tomato, cheese, ham, honey etc.. and very good coffee.. large car park kept the bikes happy and the price kept the riders smiling.. would return and recommend.
- El lugar precioso, el personal muy amable y la comida muy buena. En general perfecto.
- Perfectamente ubicado, muy limpio, personal atento y agradable, habitación muy amplia y confortable. Lo recomiendo!
Hotel El Puente
Located next to a natural swimming pool in Pinofranqueado, Hotel El Puente offers air-conditioned rooms, free Wi-Fi and free private parking. It features an on-site restaurant and bar.Each bright room comes with a flat-screen TV and mini-bar. Their private bathrooms include a bathtub, hairdryer and free toiletries. All rooms offer views of the River Ángeles.Offering an à la carte menu, Hotel El Puente’s restaurant features a large summer terrace. Pinofranqueado offers a small selection of shops and other eating options.Staff can help with tourist information and luggage storage. You can visit Plascencia, 45 minutes’ drive away.
- La ubicación cerca del río y el restaurante muy buen desayuno y muy buena la cena.
- Es muy acogedor, restaurante con platos muy buenos
- No pude disfrutar de mi instancia x una mala noticia a las 2 d la madrugada y tuve q marchar..Llame para contarlo al dia siguiente y m atendieron fenomenal,seguro q volvere a disfrutar de sus instalaciones…
- La situación, la amplitud de la habitación y la comodidad de la cama
- el rio al lado y relajante estube hace casi 30 años y me gusto lo mismo
Top Hotels In Guijo De Coria Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Guijo de Coria Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Guijo de Coria Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Guijo de Coria Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!