8 Best Hotels To Stay In Glades Cross-Roads Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Glades Cross-Roads Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Glades Cross-Roads Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Glades Cross-Roads Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Glades Cross-Roads Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Glades Cross-Roads Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Glades Cross-Roads Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Glades Cross-roads Georgia:
Holiday Lodge – Greensboro/Lake Oconee
Located off of Interstate 20, this Georgia hotel is just a 5-minute drive from downtown Greensboro. Features include a daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi.A microwave and a small refrigerator are available in each room at the Holiday Lodge Greensboro Lake Oconee. Rooms are also equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the Greensboro Holiday Lodge can enjoy the convenience of on-site laundromat or the business center. A 24-hour front desk is also available.Lake Oconee is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Golf enthusiasts can head to Reynolds Landing Golf Course a 15-minute drive away.
- Room was ok at best. Decent clean beds. Bathroom was horrible. Mildew and drywall cracks. Closet cabinet with broken door. Sketchy people staying there.
- Look before you pay. The carpet was disgusting the whole room floor was thick and sticky. The toilet seat wouldn’t even stay on the toilet. The shower curtain was molded. I cut and hurt my foot on the exposed metal bed frame that the mattress did not fit in. Over all the room was old and disgusting.
- The price. The night clerk was less than professional, but went the extra mile to correct an error that would have caused me considerable grief otherwise.
- Facility was Comfortable and quiet. Check in started out with a problem but the clerk worked to correct it and did not give me a bunch of attitude, so I appreciated that. Facility is old and repairs are poorly done so asthetics are poor, but it is functional and comfortable.
- This place was nasty. Bathroom was nasty. Do not stay here.
Quality Inn & Suites
The Greensboro Jameson Inn features a continental breakfast with Belgian waffles and various pastries. Guests can enjoy an outdoor pool and the hotel is conveniently located off of Interstate 20.A flat-screen cable TV is included in every guest room at this Greensboro hotel, as well as free Wi-Fi. A microwave and refrigerator are also provided in the rooms for added convenience.A fitness center is on site at the Jameson Inn Greensboro along with a 24-hour front desk. Free parking is available on site as well as vending machines with drinks.This hotel is less than a 20-minute drive from Lake Oconee and 10 miles from Oconee National Forest. The Port Armor Marina is 7 miles away.
- The room was very clean, furnishings were fairly updated, it was quiet and the AC/Heat was quiet and efficient. The breakfast was better than expected.
- It was very clean. And I had no trouble getting the temperature right.
- The breakfast was ok, as expected. Waffles,premade eggs and sausage, pastries etc. I would have preferred better coffee, was made in machine blending with water. Sort of instant. Room was great.Clean, great bed soft with coverlet.
We were there evacuating from a hurricane and the place was jammed full. Considering how the hurricane refugees descended on the hotel with their hoards of children, pets, towing boats and trailers and checking in and out at all sorts of hours, the staff were almost saintlike.
Thank you Quality Inn in Greensboro, Ga. You did a great job in tough circumstances.
- The room is clean, comfortable bed, great shower, convenient to gas and food. They allowed pets. Also, convenient to the location where our house is being built.
Days Inn Madison
Days Inn Madison offers accommodations in Madison. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Athens is 29 miles from Days Inn Madison, and Covington is 23 miles from the property. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 55 miles away.
Shower pressure 9/10
Shower heat 10/10
Cold is hot, hot is cold!!
- Great reviews and great price! Very friendly staff. But there were some issues!
- Clean rooms and great staff. This was a third visit.
Best breakfast selection of any place we have stayed lately. Nice big area with lots of tables. Friendly staff.
Recently renovated and very well done.
First “roll in shower” that didn’t have water running all over the floor.
- The bed were very comfortable. I love the fact that they didn’t have carpet.
- Shower pressure 9/10
Red Roof Inn & Suites Madison, GA
Red Roof Inn & Suites Madison, GA is located in Madison, just 28 miles from Athens. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- Comfy room. Very welcoming to my dog. No complaints.
- Staff was friendly and very helpful. Wish I had know there was a indoor heated pool.
- The Staff was super friendly and personable. The pillows were soooo soft and the area was well lit and safe.
- I like the size of the room I also like the kitchenette area I also like the many restaurants
- Not much for a red roof inn . I stayed in a red roof in before and and was very disappointed and I was going to stay two day and left after one and went somewhere else. It should have been a better time. I really want to to say something nice about it but I cant.
Deerfield Inn & Suites
Located off Interstate 20, this hotel is less than a 10 minute drive from Central Madison. Guests will enjoy a flat-screen TV in every room and an on-site outdoor pool.A microwave and refrigerator are provided in all rooms of the Deerfield Inn and Suites Madison. Complimentary Wi-Fi and cable TV are also included in every room as well as tea and coffee-making facilities.A laundromat and a business center are on-site at this Madison hotel. Vending machines for snacks and drinks are also available.Hard Labor Creek State Park is a 20 minute drive from the Madison Deerfield Inn and Suites. The Oconee National Forest is 15 miles away.
- It was especially clean and convenient to the Cracker Barrel !
- Older but clean. Mini fridge and microwave in the room. I will book again when I’m in the area.
- Clean comfortable room, comfortable bed, good coffee.
- The location was driving distance from restuarants, shops, and activities. The staff was great and very friendly. I will definitely stay here again.
- I thought the staff was great!!! The front desk took care of all requests and was very accommodating!!! Thanks!!!
Hampton Inn Madison
Conveniently located just one mile north of the central business district in Madison, Georgia, Hampton Inn Madison features an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.Hampton Inn Madison is close to several local attractions. The Madison Antique Mall and Morgan County Museum are nearby. Guests can also take the one-mile walking tour of 30 historic home from the 1800s.Each room at Madison Hampton Inn has cable TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Several rooms have a seating area with a sofa while some have a luxury whirlpool.
- Breakfast was good and especially the lady that laid it out and kept everything full and hot. She was marvelous.
- Woman takes no care of breakfast was awesome, attentive and friendly
Stayed With You All To Go To Athens. Breakfast Was Very Good and Room Was Excellent. Bed Was Very Comfortable!!!
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast had a good variety. Beds were quite comfortable. Water got hot very quickly and there was plenty of it.
- The quality of the breakfast surprised me in a good way.
Quality Inn Madison
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Madison offers accommodations in Madison. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV.Athens is 29 miles from Quality Inn Madison, and Covington is 22 miles away. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- It’s an average hotel with average amenities. It was nice. I’ve stayed at better and worse. Nothing’s stands out here. Just nice.
- Free coffee and location after UGA Football games.
- I like the location and it was clean, a.c. worked great. Comfortable room.
- The price of the room was just right. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable and the air/heat worked well.
- The bed was fresh and clean and the pillows were fabulous. I would buy pillows just like them. The building and room was typical for the year that it was built. While there haven’t been any updates, it was clean. Thank you housekeeping.
Holiday Inn Express Madison
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Madison offers accommodations in Madison.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Athens is 26 miles from Holiday Inn Express Madison, and Covington is 23 miles from the property. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 55 miles away.
- Comfortable beds, clean room, and enjoyed having the in-room Keurig machine. Staff were friendly, especially Housekeeping. Good selection for an included breakfast buffet – we enjoyed the pancake machine – and decent coffee.
- Bacon on the buffet. I left my overnight kit and the staff called me. I really appreciate their efforts.
- It was comfortable and very clean. We had a great stay. This is the best hotel in Madison for a quick stay.
- Veggie omelette was great. Nothing else gluten free.
- The staff was great. It was brand new and very clean.
Top Hotels In Glades Cross-roads Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Glades Cross-Roads Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Glades Cross-Roads Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Glades Cross-Roads Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!