8 Best Hotels To Stay In Gallur Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Gallur Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gallur Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gallur Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gallur Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gallur Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gallur Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Gallur Aragon:
Hotel Restaurante El Colono
Set in the center of Gallur, Hotel Restaurante El Colono offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and an on-site bar and restaurant. Located just off the AP-68 Motorway, the hotel is easily accessible.Rooms are decorated in brown tones and with wooden furnishings, and include air conditioning and heating. Each one has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.El Colono’s Restaurant serves home-cooked dishes made on a wood fire. Its bar includes a karaoke machine and table football.Zaragoza is 30 minutes’ drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
- A wonderful establishment with a great bar/tapas bar and excellent restaurant. The proprietor, Lucia, and Beatrice in the bar gave us a great reception and the service was perfect. The meal in the restaurant was excellent, but very different from normally expected restaurant fayre. The room was perfectly clean and very contemporary in decor and furnishings. Highly recommended.
- The Comidas was excellent and although it was Sunday Lucia cooked an evening meal for us as we were pilgrims on the Ignacio Camino. Fantastic Lady. Thank you.
- Parking for a trailer was vital and good parking . Evening dinner very good value . Enjoyed my stay
- The bar/restaurant was nice, very convenient for us, travelling with small children. It was nice to have the meals close to the hotel
- The whole property, bar, restaurant and hotel itself, is very well done. Restaurant is very good for the value. The Room was clean and bed comfortable. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. The bar is a local morning hangout.
La Imperial is located 5 minutes’ drive from Luceni, with easy access to the AP68 Motorway and 28 mi from Zaragoza. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Air-conditioned rooms feature a balcony or terrace. They are heated and have tiled floors, a desk and TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and toiletries.The hotel restaurant serves regional dishes and has set menu and à la carte options. There is a bar and snack bar, and packed lunches can be requested.A laundry and dry cleaning service is available and there is a tour desk. You can go wind surfing or kite surfing on the Lotera Reservoir, 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Smelly drainsin bathroom. Road works outside. Overall poor
- The room was very clean had comfortable beds and good towels.
- Clean ,comfortable , spacious rooms.Good cafeteria with selection of snacks and meals We enjoyed a 30cm pizza for 8euros.Good stop over on route to ferry.
Very comfy bed, good price.
Convenient for travellers.
- It was clean. Nothing else was acceptable really. Would not advise anyone to stay there.
Hotel Castillo Bonavía
Travel back to the Medieval age when you stay in this theatrical hotel – designed as a castle it has plenty of character with all the comfort of modern luxuries and attractive gardens.Feel like the king of your very own castle in the impressive surroundings of the Castillo Bonavia. Admire the building’s exterior which features fortress-style turrets and even an authentic drawbridge to cross when you go through the main entrance. Inside, enjoy elegant wooden floors under high, arched ceilings and impressive banquet halls.Enjoy meals in the impressive dining room where you can sample characteristic, Spanish cuisine from the à la carte, as well as a daily set menu. After dinner, head to the Castillo Bonavia’s bar where you can relax with friends or chat with other guests. Enjoy the fresh air and the green surroundings of the Bonavia’s gardens on the outdoor terrace with a morning cup of coffee from the Escalibur Cafe.
- The place looks pretty but not what was advertised
- The fact that we have not been to LA or Disneyland but found it at the side of a main road outside Zaragoza! Not sure the irony was intended but the place was hilarious. There was a sword in a stone on the bar and suits of armour around. Near Cervantes’ mention of the island visited by Don Quixote and Sancho Panza but no mention of them here. More like Camelot.
Meal basic but cheap,Breakfast fine. Bed comfy. Rather sad staff so miserable ,would make such a difference if they could smile a little.
Thank goodness for the lovely friendly lady at the bar so very nice, rest of staff could learn from her.
All in all good stopover would recommend even the party going on till 5am did not bother us the music was good
Satisfied all our needs we have stopped at the Hotel at roughly the same time for the last 3 years
The service etc has been the same each time we have stayed
Easy access. Staff friendly and helpful.
Hotel El Patiaz de la Reina Rana
This small, attractive, brand new hotel, opened 2007, offers comfortable accommodations located in Tauste, a charming village with Mudejar architecture and surrounded by picturesque landscape.The hotel is an ideal setting for those looking for a relaxing retreat away from their everyday routine and the fast pace of city life. Here you can discover the captivating local villages and towns and admire the eye-catching architecture and historical heritage. The village forms part of the Cinco Villas region where the surrounding countryside offers walking enthusiasts superb walking terrain with numerous footpaths complemented by pine forests, fruit orchards and diverse wildlife. The Bardenas Reales national park is also close by.Zaragoza, a 40 minute drive away, is a well-communicated city with an airport and Ave (high speed train) connection.
- La atención que tuvo el Sr.Manolo con nosotros ,nos guardo las bicicletas y muy amable y profesional.
El trato entrañable con los responsables del hotel. Resulta muy agradable descubrir que la directora del hotel es una antigua compañera del colegio (Saludos, Beatriz y familia).
También destacar la sorpresa de encontrar un hotel tan moderno y acogedor en tu pueblo natal.
Volveremos sin duda.
- Las habitaciones, muy grandes y cuidadas. La limpieza genial. El trato del personal fantástico. En general merece la pena si has de pernoctar por la zona, lo recomiendo.
- L’accueil était chaleureux et formidable. On se sentait comme chez soit.Ambiance très familiale.
Prostorný pokoj č.3 s příslušenstvím a velká terasa, ostatní pokoje v dostačujícím provedení.
Vstřícnost majitele při řešení požadavků pro zajištění snídaní a parkování.
Snaha majitele předat maximální množství informací o okolí (obchody, pohostinství atd.).
Hotel Santuario de Sancho Abarca
Overlooking the Natural Park of the Bardenas Real, Hotel Santuario De Sancho Abarca features a terrace and a bar. Guests can enjoy meals at the restaurant, which serves local cuisine.With a mountain-view balcony, rooms all come with classic furnishings and wooden floors. Each has a desk, wardrobe and private bathroom with free toiletries.A variety of activities, like hiking and climbing, can be performed in the surrounding areas. Guests can visit the Baroque Church of the Virgen de Sancho, right where the property is.The center of Tauste is 8.7 mi from Santuario De Sancho Abarca Hotel. Zaragoza is 31 mi away.
- I liked the view from the hotel, friendly manner of the owner, ample parking.
- Stunning, out of the way location, well off the beaten track with great panoramic views of the Bardanes Reales. Easy check-in, clean room and very quiet. I’ll be back!
- The hotel was not easy to find as the sat nav at one point took us along an overgrown farm track; to reach the hotel you do travel along untarmaced roads but is uniquely positioned high on a plateau with panoramic views
Fantastic location and views
Old monastery superb
- I enjoyed the very isolated location, in the wild. Very friendly and helpful guy at the reception. Simplicity of the place. Striking morning view.
Finca Lebrel in Pedrola features a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the inn, every room includes a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Zaragoza is 23 miles from Finca Lebrel, while Tudela is 31 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 22 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Ciudad de Borja
Hotel Ciudad de Borja provides rooms in Borja. The property features a garden, as well as a terrace. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, every room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms at Hotel Ciudad de Borja have air conditioning and a closet.Tudela is 28 miles from the accommodation. Zaragoza Airport is 44 miles from the property.
VERY friendly and helpful staff.
Helped a lot with our trip as we were travelling by foot.
The hotel was very beautiful and room was more than we ever expected.
Very nice reception from Madam the owner.
We had a very quiet room and did not hear any traffic ( room 12) because the hotel ,which is a lovely hotel , is near a road with a lot of traffic. Private free parking on the premises.
The garden needs a special description: Beautiful! very nice with palm trees everywhere, nice sitting places , it is also a big garden very well maintained and romantic. They have a terrace on which you can have breakfast or dinner. Lovely.
Bedding very good, high standing mattresses; not too soft and not too hard. We slept like a log.
Good a la carte breakfast.
- Friendly and helpful owners welcomed us like family friends. Beautiful garden. Excellent service.
- Staff fabulous food excellent and outside area beautiful.
The staff were so friendly and bent over backwards to help. The breakfast was our favourite Spanish breakfast of tostados, zumo de naranja, and coffee. We ate in the restaurant where they had a very good choice of wines and the food was good and not over-priced.
The shutters on the windows, along with the air conditioning, meant we had a comfortable and quiet night.
- VERY friendly and helpful staff.
Hotel Restaurante Los Angeles
Hotel Restaurante Los Angeles is in the center of Alagón, 20 minutes’ drive from Zaragoza and with easy access to the AP68 Motorway. It offers a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi.The air-conditioned rooms feature flat-screen satellite TV and tiled floors. Rooms are also heated and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.Buffet breakfast is offered and there is a bar. The hotel has a café with a summer terrace. The restaurant offers a varied cuisine and has several independent dining areas.A laundry and ironing service is available. The Los Angeles is well-connected with motorways for Madrid, Lleida and Barcelona, as well as Logroño, Pamplona and Bilbao.
- Good place if you travel, close from exit from autopista. Quite village, castle in front. Very good breakfast: eggs, omelet, good ham and cheese, coffee, juice, very good value quality and price!
- Evening meal was first class ..better than the hotel parador in calahorra
- Very clean and friendly staff. Close to motorway for overnight stop on route to southern Spain
- Family run hotel. Good location and comfortable. Good value and good breakfast
- Muy conformtable. Cocina inigualable, un deleite. Calefacción perfecta.
Top Hotels In Gallur Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gallur Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gallur Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gallur Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!