8 Best Hotels To Stay In Fresneda de Cuéllar Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Fresneda de Cuéllar Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fresneda de Cuéllar Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fresneda de Cuéllar Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fresneda de Cuéllar Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fresneda de Cuéllar Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fresneda de Cuéllar Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Fresneda De Cuéllar Castile And Leon:
Hotel Restaurante Florida
Hotel Restaurante Florida is located 1.2 mi from Cuéllar. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking, 31 mi from Valladolid. All rooms have a furnished terrace and flat-screen TV.Located on the first floor, all the Air-conditioned rooms have wooden floors and a safe. Mini-bars are available on prior request. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is available, and the hotel has an à la carte restaurant. There is also a lounge bar.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. There is easy access to the A601 Motorway.
- Lovely room. Staff were really friendly and helpful; dinner very good.
- Quite. Friendly and the best nights sleep for ages.
- La amabilidad del personal, ibamos por motivos de trabajo y sólo cogimos una noche y teniamos que quedarnos 2 pero no tenian sitio, les supo super mal y que si hacia falta y no encontrabamos nada tenian un sofá en un salón que nos podían dejar descansar a unas malas…el desayuno riquísimo la habitación grande y con terrazas creo que todas, el lugar es perfecto y precioso volveriamos sin dudarlo.
- El recinto en general, todo muy cuidado. Pocas habitaciones y aparcamiento gratis. Eso si, procura no coincidir con celebraciones si quieres tranquilidad.
- El hotel en general es muy bonito se nota que hacen eventos tipo boda nos hicimos unas fotos muy chulas en el jardin, la habitación es muy grande muy limpia con terraza y aunque el hotel es de carretera no se escuchaba nada de coches, la amabilidad del personal no tiene precio y un desayuno riquisimo nos pusieron lo que quisimos. Volveremos a repetir sin duda. Muchas gracias por resolvernos lo del interruptor
Located in a small village 5 mi from Cuellar, Tirontillana offers heated rooms with city views and free Wi-Fi. The hotel is 1 hours’ drive from both Segovia, and Valladolid.Featuring rustic décor, rooms come with twin or double beds, a flat-screen TV and an private bathroom with free toiletries. Superior rooms have a 4-posted bed and a hot tub. Some rooms are also completely adapted to the needs of a person using a wheelchair.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional local dishes; and the hotel also features a large living and dining room where breakfast is served every day.Other on-site facilities include a common lounge area with a fireplace, a TV, and games room. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Dehesa.
- Excellent, calme, très reposant. Accueil chaleureux, très surpris de la qualité, conforme à nos attentes
Todo. Hotel familial .
Alvaro muy amable, pendiente de que no nos falte nada, muy atento. Sus familiares cariñosos.
Nos dio información de las rutas, y que visitar.
Desayuno y cena casera muy bueno , calidad-precio.
Desear suerte a Alvaro por su fantastico Belén, expuesto en la iglesia tam pequeñita, acogedora y preciosa. Gracias por todo, un cordial saludo.
- Es un sitio realmente tranquilo para descansar y con una excelente relación calidad/precio
- La tranquilidad del lugar y un desayuno incluido muy completo.
- El desayuno buenísimo,con bollería casera y abundante,y las habitaciones súper cuidadas.
Hacienda Las Cavas
Offering charming accommodations set among beautiful gardens, Hacienda Las Cavas is located in the lovely village of Olmedo. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and offers free use of its bikes.Hacienda Las Cavas’ cottages, studios and apartments have colorful rustic décor, large wooden-framed windows and doors, and original features such as beamed ceilings and bright ceramic tiles. All accommodations has a seating area with a sofa, a fireplace and a TV. Free Wi-Fi is also available.Kitchen facilities include a fridge, microwave and a dishwasher. There is also a dining area.Las Cavas serves a buffet breakfast in its restaurant. A small selection of shops can be found in the village.The surrounding countryside is ideal for cycling and hiking. Villa de Iscar’s spa is a 15-minute drive away and Bocigas Golf Club can be reached in 10 minutes by car.Olmedo is home to natural springs and a Mudéjar Theme Park. Valladolid is 25 mi from the hotel, while Segovia and its famous aqueduct are less than 90 minutes’ drive away.
- This is a very good location for visiting the castles in the region.
- Very nice staff, you can feel like at home. The local cuisine at their own restaurant just awesome. Cosy rooms and comfy beds makes your stay really enjoyable.
- Nice place! And perfect for going with family, very quite, the owner was simphatic and worried about our staying in cava house, very recommended!
Very little. The room had a ‘rustic appearance’ and the bed was comfy but had to ask for pillows, bathroom OK! and was clean.
This property needs an urgent inspection by Booking. com before continuing to advertise via any media.
- Pasamos una noche en uno de los apartamentos de hacienda las cavas, en concreto en cava baja. Una casita con su jardincito para nosotros con su barbacoa. La casita esta bonita decorada.
Aparthotel Santa Marina
Aparthotel Santa Maria is located in the Castilian town of Cuéllar, just 650 feet from Plaza Mayor Square. It offers quiet apartments with free Wi-Fi and a TV.The apartments and studios at Aparthotel Santa Maria feature a kitchenette with a ceramic hob, microwave and coffee maker. Some come with air conditioning. A hairdryer, iron and toaster are available on request.The property has easy access to the A-601 Motorway, which connects Valladolid and Madrid. Valladolid and Segovia are within 40 minutes’ drive, and you can reach Madrid in around 1.5 hours.
- Buen situado. Personal muy amable. Buena limpieza y detalles.
- Destacaba por su limpieza. Muy útil la ayuda de los dueños para aconsejar lugares para comer y comprar productos típicos. Estancia muy cómoda y bien equipada
- La estancia estaba limpia, caliente y tenía todo lo necesario para pasar una noche. Lugar tranquilo y agradable.
El edificio, el apartamento, la limpieza, comodidad, excelente ubicación, se descansa de maravilla sin ruido.
La persona que nos atendió al llegar fue muy amable, nos enseñó todo, nos dejó agua de cortesía, nos indicó donde cenar y había puesto la calefacción al mediodía sabiendo que llegábamos a la noche, con lo cual el ambiente era superagradable. Tb buen wifi.
- Trato excelente, mucha amabilidad por parte del personal hasta en los detalles más nimios.
Castilla Termal Balneario de Olmedo
Set 25 mi from Valladolid in a converted 12th-century convent, Castilla Termal Balneario de Olmedo uses thermal mineral waters in its spa complex. It features an outdoor pool, paddle tennis court and extensive gardens. Free public parking is available nearby.Each air-conditioned room at the Castilla Termal Balneario de Olmedo has wooden flooring and elegant modern décor. Rooms include a mini-bar, a flat-screen TV, heating, and air conditioning. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bathrobes, slippers, and hairdryer. Free WiFi is offered in the hotel rooms.At an extra cost you can enjoy the spa, which includes thermal pools located in the old cloisters, as well as steam baths, experience showers and a gym.The hotel’s stylish El Hontanar restaurant specializes in creative regional cuisine. There is also a café and an extensive wine cellar.Located just outside the town of Olmedo, the Villa Olmedo is within a 90-minute drive of Segovia and Salamanca. Free parking is offered on site.
Hotel very clean, employee nice and professional.
My stay was really good, a lot of services (swimming pool, gym center …)
Globally, it was over my expectation, I would recommend this hotel
- Staff always friendly and helpful. Hotel very nice decorated and spotless clean, with free wi-fi. Very tasty breakfasts. Excellent place overall, one of the best I’ve ever been to!
- Good, easy to find location in which to break our journey through Spain.
The hotel is modern and staff are efficient.
We did not avail of the spa facilities.
Meals were generous.
- Attentive staff. Child friendly hotel. Quality breakfast and good dining options at the restaurant or cafeteria. Nice spa and excellent facilities. Spacious room.
- Hotel very clean, employee nice and professional.
Hostal San Antonio
Located a 5-minute walk from the center of Íscar, Hostal San Antonio offers a traditional restaurant, free Wi-Fi and rooms with private bathrooms. Valladolid is just 25 mi away.
Each functional room at Hostal San Antonio has classic-style décor, with tiled floors and wooden furniture. All rooms include a TV and heating.
The San Antonio’s restaurant offers homemade meals, including characteristic regional dishes. A daily set menu is available at lunchtime.A range of shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the town of Íscar. Just 9.3 mi away you can find the Pinocio adventure park, which offers paintballing, mountain biking and ziplining.
- It was a good hostal, very clean, beautifull bathrooms, nice garden. It was all very good, but we didn’t like Iscar so much, not so much to do for us.
Chambre propre, accueil très sympathique – malgré la barrière de la langue. Au calme, malgré une chambre qui donnait sur la rue.
Très facile de se garer, et d’aller au centre du village à pied (environ 20 minutes)
Personal muy amable. El desayuno estaba bien. Es un buen lugar para pasar alguna noche en la localidad.
El restaurante de hostal tiene una buena carta.
- Francamente, no me esperaba esa calidad por tan buen precio. El hostal cómodo y bonito, la habitación agradable, todo muy limpio. Cené en la agradable y bonita terraza del restaurante una hamburguesa de buey con arroz con leche como postre y estaba todo delicioso. Me sentí en la gloria. SI tengo que volver por allí no dudaré en volver a elegirlo como hospedaje.
- Bien situado muy limpio y muy amables los dueños.muy atentos
El Rincón Castellano
Located in Cuéllar, El Rincón Castellano features an on-site restaurant and bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.At the hotel every room includes a terrace. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom fitted with a bath and free toiletries, while some rooms come with a balcony. A work desk is also available.Valladolid is 27 mi from El Rincón Castellano, while Peñafiel is 17 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 35 mi from the accommodations.
- I had a perfect little balcony on which to relax and get some fresh air. I invited some friends up and we had a bottle of wine up there on a cool night. It was a great evening.
- Spacious well appointed room with great facilities.
- I liked the very romantic and intim location. People are very polite and helpful. If you like a historical place, quite and relaxed and you want to enjoy a peaceful holiday. I think this is the place to be.
- Good rooms which are quite recent in a nice area. The tapas bar down the road “Las Bolsas” is fantastic to spend your evening drinks AND food. Do visit the castle in the town or the Roman churches.
- La limpieza, la cama muy cómoda y la ubicación en el ayuntamiento de Cuéllar.
Hotel Fray Sebastian
Offering a la carte restaurant and terrace, Hotel Fray Sebastian is located in Nava de la Asunción. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas. Shops and cafeterias are 1,300 feet away.All air-conditioned rooms include a TV with satellite channels. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Guests can relax on the shared lounge.Voltoya river is 3.1 miles from Hotel Fray Sebastian. Madrid-Barajas Airport is 93 mi away.
- Comfortable. Bed very good. Lots of clean absorbent towels
- Great value. Exactly what we needed when we needed it. Thought we werelost following GPS then this beautiful oasis appears with good food and clean comfortable rooms. Very accommodating staff to someone who speaks no Spanish.
- Very good breakfeast (choice of tapas and bocadillos) with fresh juice, coffee and tea, comfy bed and space in the room, nice fittings & decoration in the communal hotel space. Friendly and helpful staff if you try to speak the language.
- Basic but very good hotel. No frills but that’s irrelevant when it’s such a low price. Rooms are large, clean & comfy (with air con). Staff are friendly (tho not English speaking). Great tapas in the bar
- Staff were great especially young waitress who worked so hard to make us feel comfortable
Top Hotels In Fresneda De Cuéllar Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fresneda de Cuéllar Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fresneda de Cuéllar Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fresneda de Cuéllar Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!