8 Best Hotels To Stay In Fermoselle Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Fermoselle Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fermoselle Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fermoselle Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fermoselle Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fermoselle Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fermoselle Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Fermoselle Castile And Leon:
Posada Doña Urraca
One of our top picks in Fermoselle.This traditional hotel is set in the peaceful town of Fermoselle, surrounded by the stunning natural landscape of the Arribes del Duero nature park, near the border with Portugal.La Posada is housed in a traditional country property dating back more than 100 years. The original atmosphere of the house has been conserved, using stone, wood and earth materials in the interior design. Visit the tranquil towns of the region and cross over the river into Portugal to explore the International Dauro Nature Reserve.The hotel is located near the city of Zamora and with reaching distance of historic and monumental Salamanca.
- In describing the property I would say it was all of them, Boutique, Modern, Design and Luxury. Property and People were both excellent.
- Exceptionally friendly, welcoming and helpful staff. Very comfortable room. Spacious terrace overlooking the valley towards Portugal.
- Our welcoming committee could not have been more helpful, describing the local area and what we could do there!
- Everything was as described. The food n the restaurant was top quality and priced very reasonably.
- Location, the building and the ambience, the staff
Dos Aguas Arribes
One of our best sellers in Fermoselle! Dos Aguas Arribes has air-conditioned rooms in Fermoselle. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.Guest rooms are equipped with a dishwasher, oven, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. Rooms have a electric tea pot, while some rooms contain a kitchen with a microwave and a toaster. At the hotel, each room comes with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Dos Aguas Arribes.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including fishing and hiking.Miranda do Douro is 30 miles from the accommodation.
- It was such a pleasure to be on the receiving end of so much help and kindness from the owner, Ana. She helped us plan our onward route, showed us Fermoselle – together with a kind local man – Felix (we now know what a “palomar” is), showed us the exciting caverns below the hotel & treated us to a coffee in a nearby restaurant (Restaurant Medieval – where we had our evening meal later). I have seldom met such a spontaneously warm person, we will miss Ana. Communication was in broken English and Spanish aided by Google translate whenever we got stuck. Fermoselle is a place worth visiting. Don’t miss seeing the nearby high dam of Almendra on the Tormes River.
- Clean and comfortable. Beautiful location. Friendly staff.
- Beautifully presented accommodation. Everything you would need for a very comfortable stay. Ana is extremely helpful and goes out of her way to ensure you have a pleasant stay. She loves to share her knowledge of the area. Nice restaurants just round the corner but also a modern kitchen available if needed. We would wholeheartedly recommend a stay here.
- From the moment we arrived the lively Ana made us so welcome and at home. She had filled the kitchen with milk and fruit coffee and biscuits. She showed us the ancient grotto below the house complete with cave painting. The room was comfortable as was the bed, shower great breakfast superb and she even planned our route for us the next day!
- El hotel en conjunto, muy confortable y con mucho encanto. La anfitriona, que nos atendió muy cordialmente y nos indicó lo que podíamos visitar en los alrededores.
Montecristo has air-conditioned rooms in Fermoselle. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom and a shower, and certain rooms have a balcony. All rooms have a desk.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental and buffet options.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Montecristo.Miranda do Douro is 30 miles from the accommodation.
- We were the only guests, after we were shown our room and en-suite bathroom, we were taken to the lounge and kitchen where the self-service breakfast was laid out. There was enough food for about 20 guests! The owners had thought of everything from fresh fruit to cereals. We were entrusted to lock up and leave the keys when we left the following day. We were very impressed. 😁😁 🌟🌟
- Jorge the owner, very,very helpful.we highly recommend this
La habitación grande y luminosa, no faltaba ningún detalle. Y un gran armario dividido en dos partes iguales para no tener que compartir.
El dueño muy amable, y respondiendo gustosamente a las dudas.
- Me gustó el silencio , la ubicación ,la habitación muy amplia y luminosa la limpieza
La cama muy cómoda
La habitación muy grande
Con servicios e independencia
La calefacción perfecta
Hotel Rural La Enoteca del Marques
Located in the heart of Arribes de Duero Nature Reserve and a 55-minute drive from Zamora, Turismo Rural “Marques De La Liseda” offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and heating.All rooms have a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.The hotel includes a restaurant and a spacious dining area. There is also a possibility of having packed lunches.While in Fermoselle, you can visit Castillo de Doña Urraca Castle, a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Mirrador del Torrejón Viewpoint offers views of Duero River valley and is only 1,800 feet away.
En términos generales muy justito todo, .
Hemos pasado frió en la habitación , dio la casualidad de que se le había estropeado el calentador y no había calefacción
- Me gustó que fue un alojamiento fácil, rápido y barato, que era lo que buscaba en ese momento. Está en el centro del pueblo y tiene todo lo que se necesita para estar a gusto. El que nos atendió fue supermajo y siempre dispuesto. Recomendable.
- La amabilidad de los propietarios y la ubicación. También nos gustó que estuviera incluído el desayuno, y la opción de poder cenar en el mismo establecimiento. Las pencas de acelgas son espectaculares.
- El desayuno, y la cena, preocupados si quería repetir. La amplitud de la habitación. El trato de los dueños. Me facilitaron quien me quedara con la mascota, para hacer una excursión que no podía ir, me enseñaron una bodega subterránea y pude cambiar la reserva.
- La atención del propietario, la tranquilidad y el desayuno.
- En términos generales muy justito todo, .
Hotel La Jara-Arribes
Located in the village of Aldeadávila de la Ribera, this charming hotel is set in the heart of Arribes del Duero Nature Park. Hotel La Jara-Arribes combines modern and rustic-style rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi.All rooms and apartments at this hotel are equipped with TV and private bathroom. Each apartment also offers a furnished terrace, a lounge area, a sofa bed and a dining table with chairs. The kitchenette includes a microwave, electric hob, fridge and coffee maker.The hotel has a 24-hour reception where staff can provide tourist information about the area.You can visit the Aldeadávila dam and the historic village of Poblado del Salto de Aldeadávila , only 20 minutes’ drive from Hotel La Jara-Arribes.
- La cama y almohada bastante buenas. Lo más reseñable es que se veía un sitio familiar y muy limpio.
- El trato y la atención son geniales, las habitaciones y la instalación también, y la ubicación muy buena. Sitio muy recomendable.
- La limpieza, el calorcito del hotel, el desayuno genial y preparado en su propia panadería, el trato fabuloso….. todo perfecto
- Desayuno bastante completo. Fácil de acceder al centro del pueblo. Sitio para aparcar en la calle. Mucha higiene y limpieza
- La temperatura del hotel , la limpieza y lo cerca que estaba todo
Hotel Rural Corazón de las Arribes
Set in the center of Arribes del Duero International Nature Reserve, Hotel Rural Corazón de las Arribes offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. It features a restaurant with a terrace and free private parking.Bright, modern rooms include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The hotel also has a guest lounge with sofas, large windows and a TV.Hotel Rural Corazón de las Arribes Restaurant serves traditional, home-made dishes. It offers an á la carte menu and set menus.Staff can provide information about the area and help organize boat, canoeing and hiking excursions. Salamanca is 1.5 hours’ drive away.
- The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable.
- Miles better than I expected, because it was inexpensive.
- A great place to explore Douro. Extra nice staff. Great boat trip!
- We liked the location, quiet town and parking was v good.
Very friendly people, very helpful in planning trips.
La gente era muy amable. Un hotel muy bueno.
Hotel rural Rinconada de las Arribes
Set in the center of Aldeadávila de La Ribera, and within the Arribes del Duero Nature Reserve, Rinconada de las Arribes offers free WiFi.Rooms are decorated in a rustic style, with brightly colored walls. Each one comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rinconada de las Arribes has an on-site restaurant which serves dishes characteristic of the area and made with local produce. There is also a guest lounge with a fireplace and TV, as well as a furnished terrace.Many outdoor activities are possible in the area such as canoeing and hiking. There are many view points 5 minutes’ drive away.
– The hotel feels like a small museum. It’s a very old historic building, but well maintained.
– Great location in a lively mountain village.
– Several good pub & restaurants on walking distance.
– The bells of the church.
– Our children loved the paper airplanes
- Very friendly and efficient staff. Good cooking. Nice location in little village in national park.
- Ubicación céntrica, excelente calidad precio, desayuno incluido, cómodo y relajante, trato perfecto.
- La ubicación perfecta para lo que queríamos hacer.
- El sitio es muy acogedor y cómodo. Y la chica que trabaja alli muy simpática y encantadora.
- – The hotel feels like a small museum. It’s a very old historic building, but well maintained.
Hotel Rural El Sayal
Hotel Rural El Sayal is located in Villaseco de los Reyes and has a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is available.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the hotel.Hotel Rural El Sayal can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.Ledesma is 12 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Fermoselle Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fermoselle Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fermoselle Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fermoselle Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!