8 Best Hotels To Stay In Fair Play California – Top Hotel Reviews
Fair Play California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fair Play California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fair Play California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fair Play California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fair Play California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fair Play California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Fair Play California:
National 9 Inn – Placerville
In the Sierra Nevada region of California right off of Highway 50, this hotel is 1 miles from downtown Placerville. The motel provides free parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi.National 9 Inn – Placerville rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms are also equipped with a coffee maker and wake up service is available.The National 9 has a 24-hour front desk. Complimentary coffee and pastries are provided in the morning.The Placerville National 9 is within a 5-minute drive of The Carriage Trade Shopping Center, which features shopping and dining. South Lake Tahoe is 58 miles away.
- Very friendly workers and convenient location and parking. Room was pretty quiet and met expectations.
- Every aspect of the people were absolutely great.room was very nice & clean.
Micro and refrigerator.
Gave us the quieter room
- Room clean and quiet. Heater worked great. About 3 miles from old town shops. Felt safe here
- The gentleman at the desk was friendly, polite, and efficient. The room was what I expected for the price.
Best Western Stagecoach Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Stagecoach Inn offers accommodations in Pollock Pines.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 53 miles from Best Western Stagecoach Inn.
- The pool was small but heated, it was very enjoyable. The room was clean, bathroom large, nice view of the trees (..and a dirt parking lot…) from the balcony, decent continental breakfast, the air conditioning was excellent.
- No hot breakfast except waffles and a microwaved bun, but plenty of other cold items to choose from. Lovely clean pool, underused due to the weather being too hot to stay out. Comfortable spacious room, with tiny veranda in the shade of the trees.
- pretty good breakfast , but shut down at 10am a little early. Liked the forested location
- The location is absolutely gorgeous. It is surrounded by pine trees and in a very convenient location. The room offered a sliding glass door with private balcony that overlooked the pine trees. The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were just right. Nice complimentary breakfast. It suited our needs perfectly and was great for a quick overnight stay.
- Clean, beds were comfortable. Good value for money.
Historic Cary House Hotel
Originally built in 1857 and in historic Placerville city center, this unique hotel combines the charm of the 19th century with today’s modern conveniences. It provides free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms.Each individually designed guest room at Historic Cary House Hotel is furnished with authentic antiques. Rooms include cable TV, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities. Rooms with kitchenettes are available upon request.Guests of the Historic Cary Hotel can enjoy morning coffee and tea service in the ivy covered courtyard or the Horace Greeley Room.This hotel provides guests with easy access to boutique shops, local wineries, and white water rafting. Lake Tahoe is 62 miles from Historic Cary House Hotel. Eldorado National Forest is a 40-minute drive away.
- Very comfortable bed, piled with pillows. The fact that rooms are named after local people, sights, regional specialties. I was in the Zinfandel room. The pioneer day look of it all.
- Very unique hotel with historic architecture. I very much enjoyed and appreciated the hotel, the staff and the downtown location.
- The elevator is so old and fun to ride one and the old style decor mixed with a modern twist was quite spectacular.
- being right in downtown no need to drive for dinner. Very nice to just walk the sore fronts
- Enjoyed the historical aspect, great central location, and quality of room and bed.
Pioneer Inn & Suites
Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Pioneer Inn & Suites is located in Pioneer in the region of California. Just 21 miles from Murphys. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking.
No reviews yet.
Rest, a boutique hotel
Located in Plymouth, 30 miles from Roseville, Rest, a boutique hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Everything. Fresh fruit and pastry. Fire place. Decor and ambiance. Welcoming suitcase at the front door. Aptly named.
- Newly remodeled, clean and cozy! The staff were very friendly and welcoming.
- Superior in every way! Great location. Friendly staff. Lovely wine hour and breakfast. Very comfortable room with thoughtful amenities.
- The best night sleep ever. I am buying one of these beds asap
- Liked the tasting hour by the fireplace and talking with other quests and intern was very nice. Never stayed at boutique hotel before but will definitely do again.
Best Western Plus Placerville Inn
Offering shuttle service to Red Hawk Casino, 4.6 miles away, this Placerville hotel features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available and guest rooms include cable TV.A microwave, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in the spacious rooms at Best Western Placerville Inn. HBO movie channels and video games are available.A well equipped gym is featured at the hotel. Guests can also use the business center with fax and photocopying services.Placerville Speedway is 1.4 miles from this Best Western inn. The hotel is off Highway 50 and shopping at Prospector’s Plaza is a 3 minute drive away.
- There to celebrate aunt’s 92nd birthday and the location was perfect. The room was spacious, beds were comfortable, room was clean, desk clerks were awesome and informative about the area and places. Continental breakfast was tasty with a nice variety. Happy hour and shuttle service to Red Hawk Casino were a plus. Definitely stay again!
- Nice landscaping, clean and well staffed and maintained, great hot tub. Breakfast very nicely presented.
- Spacious comfortable room. Pretty good breakfast.
- The room was very large for a hotel room. The bed was large and comfortable. Nice breakfast.
- The location put us close to Placerville and also to shopping and a very nice Mexican Restaurant.
In the Sierra Foothills in Gold Country, this Plymouth hotel is a 10-minute drive from Sutter Gold Mine. It features an outdoor pool, hot tub and 35-inch flat-screen satellite TV in every room.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in the spacious, contemporary rooms at Shenandoah Inn. There is free Wi-Fi along with a sitting area.This hotel serves a daily deluxe continental breakfast. Guests can enjoy the picnic area and use the barbecue grills.Within 6 miles of Shenandoah Inn Plymouth, guests can find 44 wineries. Amador County Fairgrounds is 1 miles away.
- The bed was so firm and comfortable! Location is great for wineries, but be warned Plymouth has very little food! The mexican restaurant was filthy so we walked out. The brewery has excellent beer and had a pizza truck, but they are only open thurs, fr sat sun. If your here on a Monday like we were, you are getting food from the pokerville Market, or spending $200.00 at Taste for little fancy food. This Hotel has a BBQ area thankfully! We went to the market and cooked our own dinner. Not quite the gettaway I was looking for, but we made it fun. Alot of wine helped! LOL Staff is friendly, room is clean and quiet.
- Very clean and staff is friendly. We went as a group so plenty of rooms if you wanted to get a group of friends together to stay in one place.
- The room was nice and spacious. Besides the bed was a couch and a table with chairs. I could watch TV from the couch or the bed which was nice. I had a fabulous view. Everything was very clean and they had lots of extras in the room (like wine glasses and a wine opener and toothbrushes, razors, toothpaste and shaving cream). There was a coffee maker, fridge (Larger than most hotel fridges) and microwave. The owners were very welcoming. I will definitely be coming back.
- Continental free Breakfast. Best place for the money. I bet they’ll double their prices as the Amador wine country gets more popular. That’s what Napa did. I used to pay $125 for a nice room in the Napa Valley. Same room now is over $600.
Excellent & attentive staff.
Owners are on site and involved.
This gold country hotel is in a brick 1879 hostelry. It features a bar and restaurant on-site and serves a daily gourmet breakfast. Each individually decorated room has access to free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Imperial Hotel Amador feature high ceilings, original brick walls and operable windows. All rooms include terrycloth bathrobes, hairdryers and CD players. Select rooms have relaxing spa bathtubs.Open for nightly dinners and weekend lunches, Imperial Hotel Restaurant provides indoor and patio dining. The restaurant features a seasonal menu offering California cuisine with organic, locally grown produce.Villa Toscano Winery and other Amador County Wineries are within 10 miles of Amador Imperial Hotel. Castle Oaks Golf Club is a 22 minute drive away.
- We loved the Victorian decor! The bedding was exquisitely comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and beautifully plated.
- Charming old gold rush era hotel, complete with creaky wooden floors. Updated bathroom with heated towel rack. The restaurant was first class. Gourmet meals served beautifully, fair prices. The included breakfast was great! Overall, a really nice one night escape to wine country.
- excellent food and the staff are great. the rooms are beautiful and very comfortable.
- Amador City has the true flair of an Old West town. Sitting on the porch, listening to the creeks flowing and watching the stars against a backdrop of historic buildings on the main street was such a great experience!
- Large suite, jacuzzi tub.. Nice room. A place to go to escape from the city. A nostalgic hideaway to slow the pace of life for a moment. Very romantic hideaway.
Top Hotels In Fair Play California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fair Play California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fair Play California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fair Play California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!