8 Best Hotels To Stay In Earleville Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Earleville Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Earleville Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Earleville Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Earleville Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Earleville Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Earleville Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Earleville Maryland:
Hampton Inn Middletown
Located only a 30-minute drive from Dover Downs Casino, this hotel features an indoor pool, on-site fitness center, and free Wi-Fi. The Delaware River is only 11.2 miles away.Rooms in the Hampton Inn Middletown all have cable TV, a seating area, and a coffee maker. They include hardwood furnishings and a work desk.The hotel offers a hot tub, and a hot continental breakfast in the mornings. The Middletown Hampton Inn boasts a 24-hour front desk and a business center.Lums Pond State Park is located only 11 miles from the hotel. Back Creek Golf Course is less than 15 minutes away by car.
- My children and grand children went to use the pool and hot tub, when we turned on the juts the chlorine was so strong my 10 year old almost had asthma attack and it tarnished my daughter’s $400 Pandora charms and bracelet. I almost asked to see the levels of the chlorine as i know they had to be dangerous.
- Friendly staff. Excellent breakfast. Location to restaurants was very nice.
- Breakfast was excellent! And the staff were really nice and helpful.
- Nice property very clean. Continental breakfast was a plus. Also allows pets on premises which is great.
Check in was quick and easy, staff was great!
My room was sooo clean and quiet… I had a terrific night’s sleep.
Super 8 in Havre de Grace
This hotel is 5 minutes from downtown Havre de Grace, Maryland and Susquehanna Museum. It serves a daily continental breakfast and features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Super 8 Havre de Grace. Decorated with warm colors and carpeted floors, all rooms include a cable TV and hairdryer.Fax and copy services are offered at the 24/7 front desk at Havre de Grace Super 8. Free on-site parking is also available.Millard Tydings Memorial Park on the coast of the Chesapeake Bay is just 1.8 miles from the hotel. Furnace Bay Golf Course is 10 minutes away.
- Close to I-95 and restaurants. Easy to park with my trailer.
- The newly renovated rooms were done very nicely. Modern and Clean. The multiple USB ports on the table lamps and plugs gave it an updated feel.
- The bed wasn’t hard like most hotel beds. It was super soft and comfy. The showers were nice, and the hotel room, in general, was kept very clean. The breakfast option was small, but the waffles and coffee are delicious! I highly recommend staying here, for one night the price and comfort were perfect.
- Thank you booking my stay was very nice the people where so nice and the room was very very clean it was indeed a wonderful stay look forward for many more stays at this super 8
- The staff was very excellent. They went above and beyond to help with my disabled mother.
One of our best sellers in Elkton! This hotel is located off of Route 40 in Elkton, Maryland, a 15-minute drive from downtown Newark. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen LCD TV.The simply furnished guest rooms at the Sutton Inn are equipped with cable TV, including the HBO channel. The bathrooms are furnished with a large glass-enclosed shower.Guest assistance is available 24 hours a day at this smoke-free Elkton hotel. A continental breakfast is served in the mornings.The University of Delaware is 8 miles from the Elkton Sutton Inn. Lumus Pond State Park is a 10-minute drive away.
- Traveling with dog. Parked right outside room door. Big grassy front yard. Helpful motel manager.
- Very, very clean and staff were great, nice tv, tablet friendly, price good
- Exceptionally clean simple and well maintained hotel. Staff went out of their way to offer food for me when I arrived late and too tired to go offsite for dinner. They were kind and generous. Nice to find a non-chain hotel where the owners and staff take great pride .
- The owner ran the place and he couldn’t be more hospitable . Went out of his way for everything . I wouldn’t stay any where else !
- It was just a one night stay and the Sutton Inn exceeded my expectations. It is a small family run motel that has been updated to look like a modern hotel room. The staff is very nice and helpful. They are there to take are of all your needs for the stay. They even have a nice continental breakfast in the morning. Also they don’t rush you out of your rooms in the morning. I will be back the next time i’m down to Chesapeake City.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites-North East
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites-North East is located in North East, just 28 miles from Paradise.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riverside is 19 miles from Holiday Inn-North East, and Newark is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is New Castle [Greater Wilmington] Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed and very clean room. Plenty of towels. Great staff and good breakfast.
- Staff was accomadating did everything they could to make sure my daughters and I were taken care of.
Close drive to North East shops and park
Right off the highway
- The staff was excellent. The place is awesome. The Beds are so comfortable.
- I enjoy the hostess good attitude and the cinnamon buns
Comfort Inn and Suites North East
This North East hotel is off Interstate 95 and 3 miles from the Upper Bay Museum. This hotel features an indoor pool and a flat-screen TV in every room.Comfort Inn and Suites North East rooms offer a refrigerator and microwave. The rooms also have cable TV and free Wi-Fi.The Comfort Inn and Suites provides a daily breakfast. The hotel offers laundry facilities and an indoor jacuzzi.North East Comfort Inn and Suites is 3 miles from the North East Community Park, which is located on the Chesapeake Bay. The hotel is 4 miles from the Chesapeake Bay Golf Club.
- Nice staff and clean room! We checked in on a busy night and the staff was very pleasant and efficient.
- suite was on second floor, elevator had been removed. Reserved nonsmoking room, walked past 20 rooms that were smoking, hallway full cigarette smoke. Entrance door broken had to park in back of hotel and walk to front entire stay.
- Living area was big and the bed was clean and comfy.
- Bed was suprisingly comfortable. Location was good, but the facility was showing its age. Room was very clean. Room was very quiet.
Cleanliness of the room and hotel, breakfast with lot of choices, very comfortable bed and clean sheets, cover and excellent quality pillows.
Staff offered me to change room without hesitation and tried to accomodate me.
Studio 6 Aberdeen, MD
One of our best sellers in Aberdeen! Studio 6 Aberdeen, MD is located in Aberdeen, 28 miles from Baltimore and 4.4 miles from Riverside.Each room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newark is 26 miles from Studio 6 Aberdeen, MD, and White Marsh is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is New Castle [Greater Wilmington] Airport, 32 miles from Studio 6 Aberdeen, MD.
- The bed & pillows were soft yet supportive; very comfortable. Nice that it has a kitchenette with a small, full-sized fridge. Bathroom was updated and very clean. The air conditioner/heater unit is new and worked great! The rest of the room and its furnishings were also updated and clean. Overall, the room was comfortable and pleasant to stay in. There’s also a laundry facility on the property, just didn’t need to use it this trip. For someone having to stay in this area for an extended time, and is looking for a studio-apartment-type setting with the amenities, this would be a good property to consider! (Note: the kitchenette does *not* have dinner-, drink-, silver-, or cookware included.)
- I stayed in a non smoking room. It was clean. It had liquid soap dispensers in the bathroom for the sink and bathtub/shower. The bathtub/shower also had a liquid shampoo dispenser. It has satellite TV with HBO. It has a small kitchen with a refrigerator, stainless steel sink, a 4 burner stove with oven and a table with 2 chairs. I only used the refrigerator. Plenty of eating facilities within walking distance. I would stay here again.
- The friendliness and helpfulness of the owner/operator(s) was above par; the cleanliness and size (nice, big room!) of and the updates (new carpeting and flooring; newer bathroom fixtures) made to the room made it a pleasure to stay; the big, new bed was very comfy; the location was right where I liked to be; the kitchenette was a bonus; the new TV really updated the room.
- Can onlysay good things. Everything was clean and comfortable. Good location and excellent staff. Would definitely book again
- Excellent facility for an extended stay. Staff is very nice and accommodating.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chestertown
This Maryland hotel features an indoor swimming pool and hot tub and is less than 1 miles from Washington College. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Every room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chestertown features a flat-screen TV, microwave, and refrigerator. They are decorated in soft colors and dark wood furnishings.A hot continental breakfast is served daily and guests can use the on-site fitness center and business center. Laundry facilities are also available.Kayak or Canoe down the scenic Chester River, 2 miles from the hotel. Downtown Chestertown is full of boutique shops and restaurants and is a 5-minute drive away.
- The beds were very comfortable, the staff very friendly and helpful.
- Staff gave us extra towels,because there were 4 of us
- Best hotel breakfast I’ve had in a while. Everything fresh and healthy options. Comfortable sleep, with two kinds of pillows.
- The front desk clerk was exceptional. Her name was Jen. She was extremely professional and she answered every question for me.You are very lucky to have her.
- Room was comfortable, and the A/C was reasonably quiet and well-regulated. After reporting that the tub was slow to drain, the problem was fixed before lunch
Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore/Aberdeen MD
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a barbecue, Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore/Aberdeen MD offers accommodations in Aberdeen, just 27 miles from Baltimore.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riverside is 3.5 miles from Home2 Suites by Hilton Aberdeen MD, and Newark is 26 miles from the property. New Castle [Greater Wilmington] Airport is 33 miles away.
- It is a great place to stay and if that’s your home it’s a great place because it’s so comfortable
- Location was close to main roads n staff was very friendly n helpful
- The staff was wonderful. Always friendly and helpful. Large lobby for gatherings.
- Breakfast was the best compared to other hotel breakfast bars. Staff was friendly, trustworthy, enjoyable to talk to. Great place. Will stay at a Home2 again.
- Breakfast was great and staff was eager to please us. Absolutely loved staying here.
Top Hotels In Earleville Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Earleville Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Earleville Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Earleville Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!