8 Best Hotels To Stay In Dunsmuir California – Top Hotel Reviews
Dunsmuir California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dunsmuir California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dunsmuir California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dunsmuir California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dunsmuir California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dunsmuir California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Dunsmuir California:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Travelodge Dunsmuir offers accommodations in Dunsmuir, just 6 miles from Mount Shasta. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The beds were really comfortable and there was different kind of pillows in each bed. The heater was quiet and worked really well. The room and bathroom were super clean. There was coffee available, really nice.
- Quite spot close to frwy access but no noise, bed was big and comfortable!
- The comfort, cleanliness and excellent price are A-1
- This is a new Travel Lodge. It was very clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. The staff friendly, and the value fantastic. I highly recommend this motel.
- Room colors/décor very attractive. Price was really excellent.
This rustic boutique Mount Shasta hotel has guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. It provides free guest parking.A flat-screen cable TV and a coffee machine are included in each air-conditioned guest room at the Shasta Inn.Boutique shops, day spas and restaurants are close to the hotel. The Shasta Inn is also nearby fishing, skiing and rafting.
- I liked the unique hunting lodge with fire pit atmosphere.
- The atmosphere and rustic appearance of the bar and shared area of reception. Pool table was awesome and a great way to meet people over a drink.
- Room was warm and clean. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Tap water was very good to drink.
- Staff is super friendly. Little bar area was fun and bartender was very sweet. Had fun playing pool. It has a fun lodge vibe.
- The interior of the main lodge was adorable. Like going back to summer camp. And the location was very close to downtown Mt Shasta and all the associated outdoors wonder.
Strawberry Valley Inn
Strawberry Valley Inn offers accommodations in Mount Shasta.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- We needed a room because the weather was horrible. So we booked here late. The after hours check in was easy. The room was comfortable and clean. Fun atmosphere. More like a bed and breakfast then hotel. The breakfast was more than a basic continental breakfast. The owner greeted us warmly at breakfast and offered us fresh made waffles or pancakes. Great little place. Great value for the money. I would definitely stay here again.
- The owners the room the wine hour and breakfast and brews at second property across the street😊
- Our experience was great.The pancakes and waffles were very yummy!
- Great room, stayed 3 nights. Really an excellent atmosphere, exactly what we wanted. Staff were genuinely kind. Homemade waffles for breakfast was a nice surprise. Very cozy and comfortable !
- We loved it’s wonderful location and the decoration and feel of the inn, very inviting and cozy.
Best Western Plus Tree House
One of our top picks in Mount Shasta – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Best Western Plus Tree House offers accommodations in Mount Shasta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
And the restaurant everything this time was excellent
- Everything. Mt. Shasta was right out our window. Food and gas were close by. It was a really nice place with really nice staff.
Awesome ambient, great indoor pool, perfect location.
We keep coming back if we just want to tune out and have a weekend getaway.
- Proximity to freeway. Food and service good. Pets allowed with good walking areas surrounding property.
- We really liked the room with the wood touch on the ceiling.
- Swimming pool
Comfort Inn Central Weed
The Comfort Inn Mount Shasta Area is located off Interstate 5 halfway between Redding and Medford, San Francisco and Portland, and Los Angeles and Seattle.This hotel is close to many area attractions, including Siskiyou County, Mount Shasta, the Black Butte Trail, Pacific Crest Trail, Lake Shastina, and Castle Crags State Park. The College of the Siskiyous is one mile from the hotel.Weed is a quaint town surrounded by national forests, high desert plains and volcanic formations of geological interest. Visitors will discover the mineral baths and saunas at Stewart Mineral Springs Resort.The Marble Mountain Wilderness Area features outdoor activities like snowmobiling, fishing, backpacking, horseback riding and llama packing trips. The hotel is the perfect location to enjoy hiking, water skiing, boating, wind surfing and golf in the surrounding area.Guests are invited to enjoy many amenities and features including free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, free local calls, free coffee and an exercise room.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn Central the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.The hotel also features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like data ports and access to copy and fax services.All rooms include coffee makers, hair dryers, refrigerators, microwaves, irons and ironing boards. Whirlpool suites, connecting units, and non-smoking rooms are available.Coin-operated guest laundry facilities are available on the property. This is a pet-friendly hotel. A deposit and nightly fee are required.
- The breakfast bar could use a few more items but what was there was good. Room was a nice size and clean.
- The property is clean and very very comfortable. Breakfast was ok but I’ve had better (I’m really all about the home made oatmeal with toppings and they didn’t have that, but pretty standard otherwise)
- The staff was courteous and helpful. It was easy to stay here with a pet. The booking process was simple and there were no hidden charges. The property is convenient right off the freeway for travelers just passing through and needing a good night’s rest.
- Plenty of food. Nice room set up. Large bed. Wireless was easy. Heat and Air worked well, no adjustments needed after setting.
- The desk clerk was extremely pleasant and upbeat. She also upgraded our room to a suite which was spacious and comfortable. We would certainly stay at this hotel again.
Offering a ski pass sales point and ski storage space, McCloud Hotel is located in Mount Shasta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is offered.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and golfing. The hotel also offers bike hire.
- Beautiful heritage property! So much character. Breakfast was delicious.
- McCloud Hotel is a beautiful historic hotel that feels like you have just arrived at your favorite relative’s home. It is gracious and comfortable, with overstuffed chairs, warm blankets and a fire in the hotel sitting area. Lots of games, good books to read and verandas to sit on in the summer. It’s only 15 minutes from the ski fields with lots to do even if there is no snow. It allowed our whole family to enjoy being together and still have time to curl up in a cozy chair and read a book by the fire. No television in the room is fantastic. We had the best vacation in years. Thank you!
- rustic back in time of history, plenty of parking at no cost
- Food and service was superb. Rooms were clean. We enjoyed the emphasis on maintaining the history of the area exemplified in the lodge
- The very unlikely blend of hospitality, quality, taste, value, and charm. An experience that transcended any expectation. Dinner was of fine restaurant quality.
Travel Inn offers accommodations in Mount Shasta. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Quality Inn & Suites Weed
The Quality Inn & Suites hotel is located in the historic lumber town of Weed in Siskiyou County, offering views of Mount Shasta, a haven for outdoor recreation enthusiasts. This hotel is minutes from Black Butte Trail, Castle Crags State Park, Lake Shastina, Lake Siskiyou and the Weed Historic Lumber Town Museum.The College of the Siskiyous is one mile away. Many opportunities for fishing, hiking and biking are near the hotel. Visitors can enjoy shopping in the historic downtown area. A variety of restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel.Guests of this hotel are provided with amenities and features like Free full breakfast and free coffee, Free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms, Free local calls, Pet-friendly hotel (nightly fee), Hot tub.Access to copy and fax services is offered. The meeting room accommodates up to 25 people for most events and business functions.All guest rooms are non-smoking and are equipped with coffee makers, curved shower rods, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television. In addition, some rooms also have microwaves, wet bars and refrigerators.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Dunsmuir California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dunsmuir California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dunsmuir California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dunsmuir California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!