8 Best Hotels To Stay In Courtenay Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Courtenay Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Courtenay Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Courtenay Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Courtenay Vancouver Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Courtenay Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Courtenay Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Courtenay Vancouver Island:
Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community
Featuring free WiFi, Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community offers accommodations in Courtenay, just 16 miles from Mount Washington. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is an ATM at the property.The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- They used Earth Friendly products on the washroom i.e. soap, shampoo, shower gel. Awesome!
- Free parking and shuttle to the airport were a big plus for us. Quiet pleasant surroundings made the stay serene. Walking distance to supermarket and liquor store for basic supplies when we couldn’t face another restaurant meal on our journey.
- Quiet! Comfy beds! Reasonable priced varied menu and prompt service in Restaurant
- Nice and spacious. Doesn’t even feel like your in a hotel room
- This place is amazing. Stayed in one of the villa’s overlooking the golf course and it really felt you were no where near the city. With the golf course and all the trees it was a nice getaway. Probably the largest room I have ever stayed in.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Courtenay Comox Valley SW
One of our top picks in Courtenay.Featuring an indoor pool and waterslide, this hotel is located next to Courtenay Airpark and just over half a mile from the center of town. Free Wi-Fi and a hot breakfast buffet are also provided.A flat-screen TV, a microwave and a small refrigerator are found in each modern room at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Courtenay Comox valley SW. A work desk and tea- and coffee-making facilities are also included.Guests at the Courtenay Holiday Inn Express can enjoy the fitness center and children’s playground. A business center and newspapers are also available.The Courtenay & District Museum is less than a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Simms Millennium Park and Lewis Centre Skatepark are both around a mile away.
- After a crazy day dealing with the airlines, the girl on the front desk made my day, thank you so much.
- Very nice clean hotel, helpful staff and great location. We had a beautiful view of the water. The bed was comfy and the room was spacious.
- My flight to Comox had been delayed etc. I was arriving quite early and the staff made sure the room was ready for me. They went above and beyond expectations! They also loaned a corkscrew to me which was very appreciated.
- bed very comfortable and room very clean. Front desk was very helpful and professional. nice bread selection for breakfast. Lots of nice options for hot drinks as well!
- Comfortable bed and dreamy pillows. Roomy room with mini-fridge. The breakfast had something for everyone, including a cheese omlette.
Old House Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Courtenay.Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Old House Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in Courtenay, just 15 miles from Mount Washington.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Overall great experience, will book with them again when ever we stay over at Comox.
- Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Fireplace in the room was nice touch. Good lighting options in room. Stairwells were well lit. Pool and hot tub were fantastic. Cookies and espresso in the lobby meant one less reason to leave the property.
- The bed was incredibly comfortable. Cookies in the lobby are delicious. Very well appointed room.
- The rooms were quiet, the beds very comfortable, the view of the river was nice, and outside hot tub and pool were a treat. We went to Locals Restaurant and the meal and setting was marvelous. A real treat for a night out on my birthday with my daughters.
- Pool and outdoor hot tub were great! Hot tub was HOT! Bed was comfortable, kitchen had all the items we needed to cook our turkey dinner.
This British Columbia hotel is just 2 blocks from the Strait of Georgia. Travelodge Courtenay features a heated outdoor pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Each room provides a desk and seating area. A coffee maker and hairdryer are also included. Rooms with microwaves and refrigerators are available.During their stay, guests can enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast including eggs, waffles, pastries, yogurt, fruit, coffee and juice. The hotel offers barbecue facilities and laundry facilities. There is also a meeting room.Sprott-Shaw Community College is a 6-minute walk from Courtenay Travelodge. The hotel is a 9-minute drive from Mt. Washington Alpine Ski Resort and 14 minutes from Canadian Forces Base Comox.
- The guy on the front desk that helped me move room carrying my bags and kennel as I was not feeling well was awesome.
- Very easy check in and out. Worked well for business trip.
- Breakfast was excellent value for the money and nice inclusion.
- Bedsheets were torn. Breakfast was ok not so good.
- I’ve stayed here before and everything was as I expected.
Located in Courtenay in the region of Vancouver Island, 15 miles from Mount Washington, Anco Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and ski storage.Each room has a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- It was very quiet (winter). It met my specific needs…….comfy, clean place to sleep. This location works well for me,,easy to get to and close to the friend that I visit.
- The price of rooms. Size of rooms and convenience to town. The staff was nice and helpfull
- Everything was perfect . It was totally immaculate. Every little corner was clean and in excellent condition. The staff was super, both at the front desk and housekeeping. The only thing for me was the bed was way too hard. I never understand why motels get such uncomfortable beds. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- The front desk staff is very friendly and remembered my family even though we haven’t stayed there in quite sometime
- Newly updated bathroom so it was bright. Water pressure good.
Best Western The Westerly Hotel
Best Western The Westerly Hotel is located in Courtenay, 15 miles from Mount Washington and 26 miles from Campbell River. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Comox Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The pool is kept clean and the right temperature. Plenty of parking.
The hot tub was very welcome after a long day skiing.
Nice big room.
- The room was clean and the beds very comfortable. We had a news paper at our door every morning.
- They stored our snowboards for free which was a big help!
Staff warm and helpful.
Didn’t like the mattress, but the bedding was very good.
Room was clean, appealing and comfortable, and well appointed.
WiFi was powerful.
Adjoining restaurant, The Westerly served very good food.
TV just like mine at home, very was very easy to operate.
Port Augusta Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Port Augusta Inn offers accommodations in Comox, just 17 miles from Mount Washington.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or mountains. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Campbell River is 28 miles from Port Augusta Inn, and Courtenay is 2.7 miles from the property. Comox Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Great hotel, very clean, met expectations. Friendly and dedicated owners/staff.
- The location was very handy. The room rate reflected the small room, but it was clean and just what we needed without spending big bucks before our next leg.
- Rooms were clean, reception very efficient in booking in.
Complimentary Breakfast is a nice bonus
Rooms are dated but clean
I only need a place to sleep not entertain so it serves my purpose well
- Liked the breakfast room and offerings. Liked the decent room coffee; should have been more than one package at check-in.
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Ocean Resort is located in Oyster Bay, just 13 miles from Mount Washington.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Campbell River is 10 miles from Ocean Resort, and Courtenay is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 17 miles from Ocean Resort.
- Cheap and cheerful, always friendly. Lovely clean room and locally made environmentally friendly products
- Very relaxing place to stay. They ask people to respect each others stay which is really nice. Coffee/tea station available for self serve in the lobby.
- The staff member on reception was super friendly and helpful!
- Very quiet property right on the beach. Perfect for contemplation and reflection
- Simple, clean rooms with comfy beds. Mini kitchen in lobby had great coffee!
Top Hotels In Courtenay Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Courtenay Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Courtenay Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Courtenay Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!