8 Best Hotels To Stay In Coteau-du-Lac Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Coteau-du-Lac Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Coteau-du-Lac Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coteau-du-Lac Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coteau-du-Lac Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Coteau-du-Lac Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Coteau-du-Lac Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Coteau-du-lac Quebec:
Hôtel Plaza Valleyfield
Located in Salaberry de Valleyfield, 25 miles from Saint-Eustache, Hôtel Plaza Valleyfield features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Dorval is 22 miles from Hôtel Plaza Valleyfield, and Mirabel is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 23 miles from Hôtel Plaza Valleyfield.
- Room was clean and bed comfy, continental breakfast was very good.
- I loved being there!!!! The staff, the room was excellent! Was very happy!
- Valleyfield is a beatiful town and this hotel is located in a nice place. Clean and modern. Breakfast options are good. Within walking distance you may find shopping places and restaurants.
- Very comfortable room. Decent amount of space. Comfortable bed. Clean. Very quiet. Worth getting a high room with a view of the water. Just an all around nice stay though, for the price in this area, it should be. I found it pricey but nice.
- Very good bed and AC worked well. Restaurant was nice with excellent service.
Hostellerie du Suroît
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, Hostellerie du Suroît is located in Beauharnois, just 22 miles from Montreal. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Laval is 24 miles from Hostellerie du Suroît, and Longueuil is 25 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- I enjoyed the expansive back yard with gardens and sitting by the river. The pool was closed but loved lovely. Bed was really comfortable.
- Beautiful place with lovely backyard. Staff is very hospital. Very nice and clean rooms with comfortable bed and view on the lake. No real breakfast included, but they have an in house restaurant which I guess is good. Great value for money.
- Friendly owner, clean, tidy, safe, comfortable place! Great bathroom and beds! A small fridge was included which was really useful to store trip bottled water and food purchases! As a bonus, there is an aboriginal location ( Kanahwake reserve ) on the way to Montreal where you can purchase gas much cheaper than Montreal ( e.g. 101.5 per litre versus 115.6 in Montreal at the time we stayed there! )
- Very nice location right on the water. The garden is well kept.
- The owner of the place was super accommodating. Before getting there, I inquired about getting a room with a view of the water. I received an email from a member of staff that it wasn’t possible, however when I got there we ended up having a room with a view.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, orcaSound Hotel offers accommodations in Rigaud. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laval is 27 miles from orcaSound Hotel, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The recepcionist was a nice person, she gave us all the facilities. The room was good for the deal that we got, to be honest we didn’t try the food so we don’t know about it. The internet have an amazing quality was good and fast. You have a restaurants and gas stations next to you. We recommend the place.
- There’s many options for food within walking distance.
- The bed was very comfortable, the heating system was working really well, the bathroom was big and the location was optimal.
- It’s conveniently located, have easy parking, staff is friendly
It is in a very convenient location for someone traveling the highway to Ottawa/Toronto and who wants to be already outside of Montreal to avoid the traffic. Probably also convenient for people visiting the area.
The room had a big bath/hot tub which probably would be fun to relax in if one had the time or was looking for a romantic getaway.
Conveniently next to a few chain restaurants and another hotel.
Overall, not bad but not amazing for the money.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaudreuil-Dorion
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaudreuil-Dorion is located in Vaudreuil-Dorion.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montreal is 24 miles from Holiday Inn Express Vaudreuil-Dorio, and Laval is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 14 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaudreuil-Dorion.
- The staff was amazing very pleasant – the breakfast had a variety to choose from very good loved the pancakes and the rooms where very clean.
- Yes to the eggs, really makes a day start off right. The heating system made lots of noise but it was windy out side.
- Wide corridors and quiet rooms. Great breakfast and friendly staff.
- the included breakfast, room was very clean and big. Felt safe.
- Great pool, good variety at breakfast and an overall clean, modern and spacious accommodations.
Offering a range of recreational activities, relaxing facilities and delightful on-site dining, this luxurious hotel in Dorion, Quebec provides a memorable escape alongside the stunning Lac des Montagnes.Chateau Vaudreuil features several summer activities on-site, such as canoeing, tennis and biking. Guests can workout in the fitness center that is complete with cardio equipment and free weights, then relax with a massage beside the indoor pool.The Villa d’Este dining room at the Chateau offers European cuisine with an emphasis on dishes from Northern Italy as well as an extensive wine selection and a delicious Sunday brunch. The Lounge Bar is a great place for guests to enjoy a martini on the terrace.
- Bathroom with jacuzzi was incredible. Staff was more then helpful
- Quality of food, friendly accommodating staff, size of room, and bathroom amenities. View of lake is excellent
The friendly service…The heated swimming pool and Hot tub…Excellent cuisine…Free parking…
Welcome Christmas goodies.
- Used the living-room side to entertain family during the Xmas season.
- We have been going to the Chateau Vaudreuil since the 90s – twice in the last few years. If I had the means I would stay there at least once a year!
Auberge des Gallant
Located in Rigaud, 28 miles from Saint-Jérôme, Auberge des Gallant features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Saint-Eustache is 24 miles from Auberge des Gallant Inn, and Dorval is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Great outdoor baths surrounded nature, including deer.
- It’s a beautiful setting and the countryside of Quebec. The staff is impeccable and they treat you like gold. And I have stayed here a few times and it has always been excellent.
- The Hot Tub and accessibility from our room through the patio doors and the wildlife, (Deer)
- I liked the location in the woods, the immaculate state of the room, the friendliness of the staff and the excellent lunch.
- I love the natural surrounding landscapes, the wildlife, and the amazing food! It’s a little expensive but a nice treat!
Hotel Capri is located in Rigaud, just 30 miles from Laval.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 30 miles from Hotel Capri, and Saint-Jérôme is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The room was spacious with enough furniture for our comfort. We had a fridge in our room on our request and the staff brought us a kettle on our request. It was quiet in the hotel and we slept well. Checkout was easy – we just left the key in a basket.
- We were only there for night time as we were visiting at a relative’s home to get it ready for sale and needed a place to sleep that was a break from packing boxes and getting rid of junk. It was nice to collapse into a clean comfortable bed. The receptionist was pleasant and certainly was able to understand my son’s French and my English.
- Large room and and very clean. The bath tub is also big.
- The staff was so friendly, truly made the stay at Capri enjoyable. Great value, we just needed a place to sleep and we had a great sleep!
- perfect parking for RV or large vehicles with trailers, quiet location, old but clean
Auberge Du Mont Rigaud
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Auberge Du Mont Rigaud offers accommodations in Rigaud, just 30 miles from Laval. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are provided. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 30 miles from Auberge Du Mont Rigaud, and Saint-Jérôme is 25 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 27 miles away.
The location was perfect! We want to come back and enjoy the sanctuary .
Our trip was quick …. in late, out the next day to get to Ottawa by 330pm.
We liked the breakfast options, however were not able to partake because we chose to sleep in. We appreciated the advertising for local restaurants and we went and had a lovely brunch .
We also enjoyed the ‘old school’ ways of the check in and out. Very personable approach. Thank you for you kindness.
- The location and staff were great. Did not realize that this was an old school of some sort converted to a hotel.
- Great location, friendly staff and excellent hot breakfast.
Room was comfortable.
Breakfast was exceptionally good. Wide choice beautifully cooked and presented.
- The service is friendly. The friendly lady spoke perfect English. The room was spacious and had nice decor. Also, the breakfast was really good. I’d recommend waking up to enjoy the breakfast there. There’s also a nice patio where you can sit back and relax. It’s possible to walk 15-30 minutes away to some restaurants.
- The location was perfect! We want to come back and enjoy the sanctuary .
Top Hotels In Coteau-du-lac Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Coteau-du-Lac Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Coteau-du-Lac Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Coteau-du-Lac Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!