8 Best Hotels To Stay In Concilio Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Concilio Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Concilio Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Concilio Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Concilio Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Concilio Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Concilio Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Concilio Aragon:
El Corral De Concilio
This small, tranquil hotel can be found in one of Spain’s smallest villages, Concilio. Located next to the Aragonese Pyrenees, its modern, air-conditioned rooms have DVD players and stone walls.The individually decorated rooms in El Corral De Concilio have characteristic wooden beams. All have private bathrooms, and many have forest views.The Corral De Concilio has a terrace and a sauna, as well as a games room and library with a chimney. Free parking can be found nearby.The charming dining room provides generous breakfasts including various local products. It also serves home-made, organic food for dinner. There is also a small bar.The hotel can provide information on local sights, as well as bicycle rental. The city of Huesca is about 19 mi away.
The initiative to convert a barn into a place to stay is wonderful.
The dinner & local wine were fantastic.
- While a bit remote the location is near historic and geologic scenic places very nearby. Owners are charming and helpful. Great cooks, too.
- Excellent friendly owners; lovely meal in the evening;gorgeous place with all great facilities. Highly recommended
- Beautifully restored historic property, incredibly welcoming and relaxing place. The patio is gorgeous and we would have spent hours there if we’d had time. Wish we could have stayed for longer! Might have been my favorite place of everywhere we stayed on our trip. Also, great water pressure in the shower!
- Very unique property, excellent restoration, superb hospitality.
- The initiative to convert a barn into a place to stay is wonderful.
Hotel Spa Aguas de los Mallos
Hotel Spa Aguas de los Mallos is set within the natural setting of the Pre-Pyrenees, featuring scenic views of the Mallos de Riglos. It has an outdoor summer pool and a spa.Featuring elegant rustic décor, rooms and suites with air conditioning and heating have free Wi-Fi, a mini-bar and a safe. Suites are distributed in 2 levels, featuring a seating area, a balcony and a hot tub.A daily buffet breakfast is offered at the restaurant, while drinks and snacks are offered at the bar. Room service is available.There is a sun terrace and the spa includes Turkish steam bath, sauna and hot tub. Massages are available upon request. Other services at the Spa Aguas de los Mallos hotel include a 24-hour reception, bikes rental and ski storage.Huesca is 35 minutes’ drive away. The border with France and the Pyrenees National Park are 68 mi away.
- Arrived to find we had a standard room where we had to upgrade for a room with a view.
- The spa area is amazingand the room spacious comfortable and modern
- I loved the look of the hotel, the lobby and bar area is beautiful. Front desk staff are lovely. Dinner was great and well priced. This hotel could be great if they just worked on the customer experience a bit. But there are nice touches like having hair straigtneres in the room’s huge bathroom.
- The Hotel was situated in a picturesque surrounding, it was stunning. And the hotel standard and room design do match the surrounding perfectly.
This is an OUTSTANDING hotel. We had the most fantastic time there. The views from the hotel are indescribably beautiful with tiny mountain hamlets and the stunning mountains Los Mallos de Riglos. The hotel gardens are so relaxing with lovely swimming pools and places for shade as well as sun with sun loungers and chairs and tables. The hotel is incredibly clean and the staff are super friendly without being intrusive. Our room was so peaceful and tasteful with a terrace with table and chairs. The double sinks in our bathroom were great and we had a huge shower. Toiletries were provided each day and our bathroom had a good hairdryer and straighteners. The breakfast each morning was delicious and varied. We enjoyed a lovely spa in the hotel.
We plan to go again next year – it was a FANTASTIC holiday there.
Hotel Real Posada De Liena
Hotel Real Posada de Liena has a picturesque setting, in Aragon’s Murillo de Gallego. This charming hotel offers amazing views and elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Rooms at the Posada de Liena have beamed ceilings, wooden floors and some offer views of the Mallos de Riglos Rocks. Each room has a private bathroom and free wired and Wi-Fi internet access. Beds come with quality bed linen.The Posada de Liena’s Restaurant serves a range of Aragonese cuisine and has impressive views of the surrounding countryside. Guests can make use of the hotel terrace and lounge.The hotel offers a range of massages and beauty treatments. These must be booked in advance.The Liena is a 20-minute drive from San Juan de la Peña Monastery and Loarre Castle. The hotel is around 25 mi from Candanchú Ski Resort and 40 minutes’ drive from Huesca.
- The dinner and the dining room with amazing views were great.
- Beautiful views and lovely village. Directions to hotel extremely helpful especially as we were travelling by motorbike.
- Conveniently situated in the town, near the church. Old style property. It was a good thing that dinner was available as there didn’t seem to be a lot going on in town, even on a Saturday night.
- Opulent restoration of an old house in this remote village. Rooms are well appointed and have air-con. Rooms and restaurant have fantastic views of Malos de Riglos rocks.
- La amabilidad de Jose, la habitacion y las instalaciones en general, la comida muy buena y la situacion excelente.
Hotel Villa de Ayerbe
This small rural hotel is at the foot of the Pyrenees of Aragon, less than 19 mi from Huesca. It offers a traditional restaurant, a free Wi-Fi zone and free private parking.The hotel is housed in a golden sandstone building with bright, practical interiors. The property is completely accessible for those with reduced mobility.This is the perfect place for relaxation and to enjoy natural outdoor activities. You can visit the nearby towns of Riglos and Agüero, as well as Loarre Castle and San Juan de la Peña Monastery.
- efficient staff, good food, good room and good value for money. We would definitely stay here again. No problem accommodating our two dogs
- Well kept small town hotel with a very friendly staff. Near Loarre Castle a must see.
- We got off to a crazy start as when we arrived very early in the afternoon, the place was locked up tight. But we called through the Booking.com app and he came right away. He was at home having lunch with his family. From there on, everything was great. Good support with questions, excellent breakfast, etc. We had originally planned to stop in Zaragoza in our way from Sos Rey to Barcelona , but decided to visit the Monastery San Juan de la Pena instead. It was a great decision. Beautiful drive, Ayerbe a nice stop over instead of a big city and a visit to the Loarre castle where City of God was filmed. Good decision!
Very clean,comfortable beds,great concierge who was really pleasant both through booking in and at breakfast the next day.
This hotel is easy to find coming over the Pyrenees..highly visible.
Town centre 300m away has bars,tapas and restaurant…
- Simple but very light room with good wardrobe, comfy bed and incorporated table just under the window. Spotlesly clean. Very good breakfast!
Hospederia de Loarre
Nestled in the Aragonese countryside in the center of the charming village of Loarre, lies this elegant hotel with free Wi-Fi and a lovely bar-restaurant.The Hotel Loarre was once a 16th-century palace which has now been beautifully converted into a boutique hotel. Enjoy modern interiors which have touches of the classic and the traditional. Bedrooms are decorated with antique, wooden furniture and communal areas enjoy a sleek, contemporary look.Enjoying a tranquil setting in the Huesca region, the Hotel Loarre is a marvelous choice if you wish to escape to the country and love the great outdoors. Explore the surroundings with a walking or cycling expedition. You can take to the water with some rafting or canoing. Alternatively, enjoy some history and culture with a visit to the Castillo de Loarre or the Mallos de Riglos and Monasterio San juan de la Peña.
- The man helped me with travel arrangements and gave me a ride in his car to the next village 7 km away.
- Excellent value for money and nice friendly welcoming staff
- The proximity to the Loarre Castle and the beautiful town square has a brilliant bar that serves great coffee.
- Manager Daniel was very helpful and friendly and also cooked us excellent dinner.
- Proprietors very friendly and helpful. Nice location, tasty dinner, excellent value for money.
Hotel Mirador de Las Grullas
Hotel Mirador de Las Grullas has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden and terrace in Montmesa. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar. Every room includes a balcony with views of the mountain.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Hotel Mirador de Las Grullas has certain rooms that have lake views, and rooms contain a private bathroom and a desk. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Huesca is 17 miles from Hotel Mirador de Las Grullas. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 56 miles from the hotel.
- We loved the location – far from cities and bigger towns. Nice and cozy rural experience!
Off the beaten track but well worth the effort to get here. Lovely rustic setting with a pool and space to wander.
We had dinner that was good country food and for 12 euro it was ok. I even managed a swim in October!! The room had plenty of space to spread out in and the shower was great. There are chickens and turkeys wandering around along with the cat that added to the rural experience. Not much else around the immediate vicinity.
- little gem of a hotel, staff very helpful, (home cooked evening meal) rooms are excellent, off the main route with a dirt track leading to the property overlooking what was once a large lake but mostly dried up, nice walk down to the lake shore, ideal place if you’re looking for a bit of peace and quiet
- The view and the enormous bed! And also the friendly reception. An idea would be is to have a shuttle to town?
- Charm and unusual buildings.Continental breakfast was excellent Views and nearby walks too.Young lady that served us was brilliant even though she spoke no English and we no spanish!!..dog friendly..lots of chickens and turkeys roaming free on site
Hostal El Cobertizo
Located in Plasencia del Monte, Hostal El Cobertizo has a garden and a terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a playground. The property features a restaurant.At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms at Hostal El Cobertizo include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Huesca is 11 miles from Hostal El Cobertizo. Zaragoza Airport is 63 miles from the property.
- The room was very new and clean and it had an excellent shower.
- We had a great time – spacious room – Very nice evening meal. In a small village, pleasant evening walk. Would isit again if in area. Many Thanks!
- The room was clean and comfortable. Dinner in the restaurant was a fun experience with the meat cooked in front of us on a big open fire. Parking was easy and free.
- Nice clean quiet room. Comfortable bed, decent shower. Good restaurant and menu and good breakfasts, all at fair prices. A good value roadside Hostal. Helpful staff after some confusion with our late booking.
- The staff were as helpful as they could be, but could only converse in spanish which limited our expectations. The food was pleasant, and nicely presented and good value at 10 euros for a 3 course dinner. Breakfast was very limited.
Hotel Asador O Callejón De Belchite
Located in Ayerbe, Hotel Asador O Callejón De Belchite has a terrace and a shared lounge. Featuring a bar, this 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy a selection of Steakhouse cuisine in the on-site restaurant.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a electric tea pot. All guest rooms have a desk.Guests at Hotel Asador O Callejón De Belchite can enjoy a continental breakfast.Huesca is 18 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 70 miles from the property.
- Don’t be put off by the initial roadside appearance- the thoroughly modern hotel is at the back. Lovely apartment, excellent food and very friendly staff who couldn’t be more helpful.
- Exelent service . Maybe the best food I had in 2 weeks at a decent price.
- Amazing place and perfect location to explore the local area, thoroughly recommend.
- This place is amazing!! My friend and I have been cycling through northern Spain, and this place has been our favourite hotel!! The owners were both very helpful with our bikes, and went above and beyond to provide us with information about the area. The dinner and breakfast were both delicious and the restaurant has a lovely relaxed atmosphere!
We arrived late at 21.30 and ask the owner of place were to eat.
We fix the dinner for you, she said and started a fire in the grill.
The codorniz and bacalao was excellent. The service perfect and we felt like we were in haven!
Top Hotels In Concilio Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Concilio Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Concilio Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Concilio Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!