8 Best Hotels To Stay In Chase British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Chase British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Chase British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chase British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chase British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Chase British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Chase British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Chase British Columbia:
Chase Country Inn
Located in Chase, 30 miles from Kamloops, Chase Country Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Kamloops Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- We had to come to town for a funeral, i was going to book a hotel in Kamloops. Sure glad we booked in Chase instead.
- Staff was extremely pleasant. Their restaurant was incredible.
- The rooms are big. The showers are very good. We had a comfortable stay. Also, the owners are very nice and even helped to plan the itin for our next day. We watched the salmon run which is about 15 mins away from the inn. Chase Country Inn also has just opened a cafe serving Hong Kong and Asia dishes and the cafe opens on Sunday as well.
- Staff were very friendly. We were upgraded to a larger room with a kitchen. My two little dogs loved their stay!
- Personal service offered, friendly people, welcoming
Jade Mountain Motel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Jade Mountain Motel offers accommodations in Chase.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a gift shop at the property.Kamloops Airport is 36 miles away.
- Peter, the proprietor was very friendly and helpful!
- Nice rustic room with big deck. Good staff. Clean. Very good for overnight stay.
- Incredible deal for the money – would have still loved it at a much higher price. The proprietors were lovely people who were very friendly and customer-oriented. They also have a convenient little gas station/gift shop/snack shop next door.
Excellent customer service! One of the best customer service experiences I have had. We arrived after the office closed (we called ahead to say we would be late) we rang the bell and were greeted with a smile and was then escorted to our rooms where the owner showed us how to run the air conditioning, made sure we could work the tv/wifi and made sure we had enough pillows and if we were comfortable.
I would stay here again! Great value for the money and the customer service was priceless!
- Friendly owners that you just like right away.The place has a gas station that is full service a convenient store with all the necessity’s and more.You can also have breakfast,hamburger,tacos or home made soup.
Quaaout Lodge & Spa at Talking Rock Golf Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Quaaout Lodge & Spa at Talking Rock Golf Resort offers accommodations in Squilax, just 12 miles from Sun Peaks. The hotel has a fitness center and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Kamloops Airport is 38 miles away.
- Location is excellent, restaurant and lobby are nicely lay out, very attractive and authentic.
- The exercise area was excellent and the dining and room service was great!
- Everything!!! Looking forward to coming back in the future
- It was a beautiful place. Service was fantastic. Food was very good and room was clean and comfortable
- Everything was perfect. Excellent cuisine! Friendly Staff! Comfortable Room!
Coast Sundance Lodge
Located next to the Sundance high-speed lift at Sun Peaks Resort, this decorative hotel features restaurants, shops and ski-to-door access. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.The wood-furnished rooms at the Coast Sundance Lodge provide cable TV, a dining area and a kitchenette or full kitchen. Windows open to allow mountain air inside.The Bolacco Caffe, Bottoms Bar & Grill and Vertical Café and Deli all serve meals at the lodge.A fitness center and an outdoor whirlpool are open to all Sundance Lodge guests. Laundry services and an airport shuttle service are also available.The center of Kamloops is about a 1-hour drive from the Coast Sundance Lodge.
- Perfect location, stunning views. Great staff. Great for our dogs
- Ski in/out was ten feet from ski storage door!
- Excellent location for going skiing right down the slopes, you can literally exit the hotel, put your skies on, and you’re good for the day!
So close to the chairlifts.
Love that you can walk into bottoms pub
Kids can come and go
- Tanya, the woman who checked us in, was outstanding–very friendly and helpful. The view from our room was terrific–right at the base of the lifts.
Heffley Boutique Inn
Located at Sun Peaks Ski Resort, this boutique hotel features a hair salon and sauna. Serving Asian fusion, Black Garlic Restaurant is on site. All guest rooms have a kitchenette.Comfortably furnished, each room at Heffley Boutique Inn includes cable TV and a VCR. After a day of skiing, guests can relax in the provided sitting area. Tea and coffee-making facilities are included.A variety of shops are available at Heffley Boutique Inn Sun Peaks. Bolacco Caffé serves a selection of coffee and deli meals. At Time to Ride, guests can find a full range of snow boards and skis.Sun Peaks Golf Course is across from the resort. Mountain Man Dog Sled Adventures is 2 miles away.
- Good location and Mexican restaurant in the building.
Beds were comfortable. Location was good, very close to the chairlifts.
Our suite was very roomy.
I complained about strange noises that caused a poor sleep…it was remedied when
the owners fixed the problem.
- Very nice location. Cozy and comfortable room. Free wifi.
- Location was great as it was right in the Village. They allowed our small dog to stay in our room.
- One employee was extremely helpful and always in a great mood.
Nancy Greene’s Cahilty Hotel & Suites
This hotel in Sun Peaks, British Columbia has free Wi-Fi in every room. The hotel features ski-in and ski-out access. An indoor and outdoor hot tub are available at the hotel.At Nancy Greene’s Cahilty Lodge, guest rooms include cable TV with a DVD player. Select rooms provide a sofa bed and a kitchenette.A fitness room is on-site at Cahilty Lodge and a cash machine is also available. The hotel also has an on-site laundry facilities and ski storage.Nancy Greene’s Cahilty Lodge is steps from skiing, snowboarding and outdoor hockey. Horseback riding and hiking is near the hotel as well.
- A nice condo with comfy murphy bed, sofa,arm chair,table & 5 chairs, microwave convection oven.Outdoor hot tub was good. Ski lockers were easily accessible. Good ski out AND ski in. Ski locks were available just about everywhere on the hill.Fantastic grooming of several runs. Super nice little village with lots of restaurants and bars. We met Nancy Green and her husband, Al Raine, and skied with them for a morning.
- Great location and easy access to the ski hill. Great to have a restaurant on the premises and not one but 2 hot tubs!
- When I woke up I was stiff as a board. The rooms were alot smaller then I had hoped.
- Location great. Sun peaks village is nice, only a 30 m walk across the car park to get to centre of the village where supermarket and restaurants are. Cahility creek restaurant is in the hotel and is very nice place to eat at reasonable prices as well. Our room was very quiet but was not along the left hand corridoor from the lobby which I would thinks would be noisy as everyone uses it as a thorough fair to go to the ski slope.
- Location was perfect, as it’s a very short 5-10 min walk to all the village restaurants. Getting to ski school in morning by 9am with the kids was super easy, just walk up a flight of stairs from the ski lockers and you ski down a green run to the main lodge. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Horie Sun Lodge
Showcasing a terrace and ski-to-door access, Horie Sun Lodge is located in Sun Peaks, just 24 miles from Kamloops.Every room comes with a TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. The nearest airport is Kamloops Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The location of the lodge was close to the ski lifts and restaurants. The hosts were very pleasant but their English was poor in understanding and responding to what we were asking. The room had a nice fireplace and a fridge.
- Hosts were great. Location was great for ski in ski out convenience
We always try to stay at the Horie sun lodge for the free concerts and it is always a wonderful time!!
Thank you to the owners!!
- It was right next to the ski slopes. You can ride right up to your door!
Located in Sun Peaks, in a building dating from 2017, a 10-minute walk from Sun Peaks Ski Mountain, The Burfield offers guestrooms with free WiFi. The property is around 350 feet from Burfield and 1.3 miles from Morrisey Platter.At the lodge the private and family suites are fitted with a balcony with a mountain view. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower. Guest rooms will provide guests with a wardrobe and a kettle.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near The Burfield.Village Platter is 1.4 miles from the accommodation. Kamloops Airport is 26.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Chase British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Chase British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Chase British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Chase British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!