8 Best Hotels To Stay In Cerdeira Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cerdeira Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cerdeira Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cerdeira Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cerdeira Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cerdeira Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cerdeira Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Cerdeira Galicia:
Pazo da Pena Manzaneda
Pazo Da Pena Manzaneda is located in Manzaneda, in Riberia Sacra wine region, in the Terra de Trives. This large 16th-century stately house has a large garden.The property has been carefully restored keeping the original features and has a spacious lounge with wooden floors, sofas and a fireplace. You can hire bikes on site for free, subject to availability.The stylish rooms at Pazo de Pena Manzaneda come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Each one has a mini-bar and a safe. Some rooms have a spa bath in the bathroom.The property is 10 minutes’ drive from the Cabeza de Manzaneda Ski Resort. The surrounding countryside is also great for hiking, cycling and other adventure sports. There are also various wine routes that you can enjoy nearby.
I liked everything, this accomodation is one of the finest accomodation experience I’ve ever had, maybe the best. There are so many aspects to rate it so high. I love rustic charm but prefer mod cons. I like history and quirky features. I like to be in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Pano da Pena would score a perfect 10 in every category.
We are now thinking of new travel itineraries that will allow us to come back again
Breakfast was perfect. Room very nice. The interior of the “Pazo” outstanding.
Remarkable winery in the same village (but almost not to find).
Close to the Rio Sil and the vineyards and wineries of the Ribeira Sacra.
Nice hiking-possibilities near the house and the village.
- The building is wonderful, and the guided tour is definitely worth doing. Breakfast is very very nice, with home made and local product. The possibility to make use of the common spaces of the Pazo is definitely a plus. Easy usage of private parking.
- Wonderful hotel with beautiful rooms and very comfortable. A lovely building to stay in. The breakfast was very good. Very good meals and very cheap in a nearby café but the opening time for meals was very dubious
- beautiful quiet landscape, very friendly stuff, the architecture and furnishing of the house and the room
- I liked everything, this accomodation is one of the finest accomodation experience I’ve ever had, maybe the best. There are so many aspects to rate it so high. I love rustic charm but prefer mod cons. I like history and quirky features. I like to be in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Located by Manzaneda Ski Station, Oca Nova Manzaneda aparthotel offers self-catering apartments and features a heated indoor pool, spa and gym, and free Wi-Fi.These heated apartments include a simple kitchenette including a cooker with hob and a fridge, and the private bathroom has a shower. The apartments have a seating area with sofa and flat-screen TV. Towels and bed linen are provided free.In addition to the close location of the ski slopes, other available activities and facilities include go-karting, tennis courts, horse riding, and indoor and outdoor sports fields. Sports include hiking, climbing, archery and golf.The property is surrounded by mountains and forests and provides a tranquil place to stay. Supermarkets, restaurants, bars and cafés are located within 22 mi of Oca Nova Manzaneda.
- The activities for the kids and the beautiful location
- La ubicación y el apartamento que estaba limpio y bien. He de decir que el personal intentó ser complaciente y amable.
Habitación espaciosa y limpia. Tenía platos, cubiertos, frigorifico, un microondas y una placa de inducción con sartén.
Calentita por momentos, pero la ventana no cerraba del todo bien y se colaba frío en ocasiones.
La ubicación es excelente, a 2 minutos andando de las pistas.
- Unas instalaciones fantásticas para ir en familia, con multitud de actividades. Ideal para preparar temporadas deportivas o campeonatos por la ubicación e instalaciones o simplemente para desconectar y pasar unos días de relax. Los apartamentos muy completos y lo increible el servicio de limpieza!!! un diez… autoservicio, restaurante, Piscina climatizada, caballos, cards, bicis, parque multiaventura, campo de futbol reglamentario, canchas de tenis y tenis, etc, etc
- A temperatura no apartamento era muito boa e acolhedora sempre que regressávamos do exterior do frio da montanha.
Hotel Pousada Vicente Risco
Offering a picturesque setting in Castro Caldelas, La Pousada Vicente Risco used to be the home of the famous artist and intellect, Vicente Risco. It features a restaurant, a terrace and free Wi-Fi.The rustic rooms at La Pousada Vicente Risco have exposed stone walls and pastel tones. There is a small seating area with a sofa, satellite TV, heating and a desk.Cuisine characteristic of the Ribeira Sacra region is served in the restaurant, along with wine produced from local Mencia grapes.Cañón do Sil and the Sant Estevo River are within 40 minutes’ drive of the Vicente Risco. Ourense is 29 mi away, and Montfort de Lemos is a 35-minute drive from the property.
- Good location in the centre of town, parking for our motorcycles was not possible at the hotel but plenty of spaces are available within a few paces, rooms were large and spotlessly clean, welcome wasn’t unfriendly but curt and efficient as is often the Spanish way, no English spoken by any of the staff we met but that’s not usually much of a problem. The town itself is easily explored from the hotel and is in a fabulous setting overlooking the surrounding mountains – it is at quite high altitude so drops cold when the sun has gone down. Local bars are very cheap, mainly populated by locals rather than tourists for a more ‘genuine’ experience. I assume the town would be busier in the summer but was quiet when we were there (early October). Price was reasonable considering the location. We were only there for one night but it would be a good base for a 2 or 3 night stay and exploring the area. Overall a nice flavour of this part of rural Spain.
- No English was spoken at all but we still managed to communicate. The lovely hostess helped me carry our bags up the stairs! The rooms are huge and very comfortable. Highly recommended.
- Good sized room and very clean, extremely good value for money.
- Everything was extraclean, the host Milagros was kind and she provided breakfast earlier for us. The food was fantastic.
- The family atmosphere was wonderful. The food was delicious
Cima da Vila
Located in Castro Caldelas, 1.2 mi from Edo River, Cima da Vila offers rooms with air conditioning, heating, and free Wi-Fi.Fitted with wooden flooring, all rooms include a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Hairdryer is available on request.The property offers a shared lounge with a library. Public parking is available nearby.Shops and restaurants can be found within 650 feet of the guest house. The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside of the Ribeira Sacra and the Romanesque Galician architecture. O Invernadeiro Nature Reserve is 22 mi away. Ourense can be reached in around 45 minutes by car.
- This was the cleanest place I’ve every stayed in. Totally spotless. The rooms are located in the house of the owner. In addition to one’s bedroom there is a very nice lounge room on the same level as the bedrooms which you can access. The owner is very friendly and helpful. She doesn’t speak much English and even though we have only limited Spanish, this was not a problem. We found a way to communicate effectively. Castro Caldelas is a lovely little town and a great place to base oneself when exploring the surrounding area. Lots of things to do, especially if you like walks.
- The guest house was very clean, beautifully furnished and comfortable. The hostess was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good. It is a perfect location for exploring the Ribeira Sacra. Cafes and restaurants are nearby, but the hotel is in a very quiet area in the old part of town.
- Thank you Jo for a wonderfull stay at your beautiful home, you looked after us very well. The whole house was spotlessly clean. Situated in a very peaceful part of Castro Caldelas along a narrow winding road with free parking 50M away.
- The hostess makes you feel at home, the place is at the top and end of the town thus tranquility and privacy are ensured, decoration is just perfect, good taste in all the details, bathroom is absolutely cleaned and if hair dryer is needed you just need to ask for it! No TV in the room but a comfortable TV room is available if needed. A place to repeat!
- Such a lovely clean hotel with a lovely welcoming and helpful owner. She made us feel very welcome and gave us some great suggestions for things to do in the area. I only know a small amount of Spanish and she knew enough English so that we were able to communicate and understand one another and enhance our respective pronunciation skills. Castro Caldelas is a small town with an interesting castle and a few places to eat and well placed for walking or boat trips in the area.
Boasting a terrace, Hotel Calzada is set in Arcos. Featuring a restaurant, the property also features a shared lounge and a bar. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk as well as free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Calzada also boast a mountain view. At the accommodations, the rooms are fitted with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Calzada.Ponferrada is 24 mi from the hotel, while Manzaneda is also 24 mi away.
- Great hotel very helpful staff lovely room lovely hotel great breakfast fantastic sorry we only had one night will definitely go back recommend it 100 percent
- Very good place to stay as on route to our final destination. Modern hotel which was very well presented, staff were excellent and catered for all our needs. Restaurant severed very good food at a reasonable cost, breakfast was provided and plentiful.
- Very comfortable room with a balcony view. Great parking for our group of motorcycles.
- Great staff who made a big effort to check dishes for my special dietary needs & providing gluten free bread & soya milk. We had a fabulous meal on one of the two nights. The room was small but good use of space so plenty of storage for our gear. Very comfortable bed. Convenient to have a mini bar we could use for our bottled water. Aircon was brilliant.
- Friendly staff. Clean. Prices for dinner expensive although nice.
Complejo Hostelero Paladium
Located on the banks of Sil River, 1.2 mi from the small town of Villamartin de Valdeorras, Complejo Hostelero Palladium offers soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and heating.Fitted with wooden flooring, all rooms include flat-screen TV with satellite channels and offer mountain views. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are also provided and some rooms feature a spa bath.The property offers banquet facilities and has a restaurant that serves à la carte dishes. Free private parking is available on site.Villamartin de Valdeorras Train Station is 2.5 mi away and Serra da Enciña da Lastra Nature Reserve. The hotel organizes a variety of activities, such as paintball, wine tasting, and hiking excursions.
- Good room with a clean toilet, good heater and bed. Perfect breakfast
Desayuno no muy variado pero rico
- Las habitaciones son espaciosas, el desayuno muy variado y con zumo natural de naranja. las vistas geniales y la atención del personal de lo mejor. Nosotros seguro que repetiremos
- A pesar de tener un checkout late, nos ofrecieron la posibilidad de desayunar cuando salimos.
- Las instalaciones,el personal muy amable y un buen sitio para descansar.
O balcón da ribeira
O balcón da ribeira provides accommodations in Parada del Sil. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a terrace and a bar. Guests can enjoy city views.At the hotel, every room comes with a balcony. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at O balcón da ribeira have a mountain view. The rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom with a shower.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Parada del Sil, like hiking.Ourense is 29 miles from O balcón da ribeira.
Todo muy nuevo y el personal muy amable.
Bien situado para hacer rutas por el cañón del Sil
Buena relación calidad precio
Apartamento muy coqueto. Limpio y nuevo. La televisión incluso tiene acceso a Netflix jaja
El personal muy bueno: tuvimos un problema con la cena y no se nos cobro.
El lugar es perfecto para visitar la zona
- En general fue una estancia agradable y con un servicio excelente.
- Muy bien ubicado, limpio y bien decorado. Personal muy amable
que en la habitación disponiamos de netflix gratuito.
cama y almohada bien
señal wifi era buena
- Todo muy nuevo y el personal muy amable.
Mirador Da Ribeira
Offering a hot tub, restaurant, and outdoor terraces, Mirador Da Ribeira S.L. provides accommodations in the historical part of Viana Do Bolo. Wi-Fi is free in all areas.The rooms have classic-style furniture with wood floors and exposed stone walls. They include a private bathroom featuring a bidet and large glass shower.Guests can enjoy a shared lounge with a library and TV.Surrounded by Lago de Sanabria y Alrededores Nature Reserve, there is lots of opportunity for outdoor recreation. The Bibei River is 800 feet away. The town of A Rúa is a 30-minute drive away. Manzaneda ski resort is 30 mi away.
- Very nice building, really nice renovation. Owners were very nice and friendly, sharing the history of the place. Rooms were tidy and very clean. Location good and a quiet place. Breakfast was good as well.
- nice renewed palace with old history, quiet and relaxing vilage
- Comfortable y cálido. Buenas vistas. Muy bien la calefacción.
- La ubicación, a 2 minutos de la Plaza Mayor de la ciudad. La habitación amplia y las vistas espectaculares. Teniendo en cuenta que es de los pocos alojamientos en la zona, una buena elección. Es más una casa de turismo rural que un hotel. Tiene parking privado que se agradece.
- La hermosa vista desde mi habitacion, y las cómodas instalaciones.
Top Hotels In Cerdeira Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cerdeira Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cerdeira Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cerdeira Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!