8 Best Hotels To Stay In Casa Rural El Arrullo Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Casa Rural El Arrullo Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Casa Rural El Arrullo Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casa Rural El Arrullo Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casa Rural El Arrullo Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Casa Rural El Arrullo Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Casa Rural El Arrullo Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Casa Rural El Arrullo Valencia Community:
Hotel 1900 Casa Anita
Featuring a terrace, Hotel Rural Casa Doña Anita offers rooms in San Antonio de Requena. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Requena-Utiel Train Station is 1.9 mi away.All rooms include a TV and air conditioning. The bathroom comes with either a spa bath, bath or shower.The hotel’s café has a terrace which opens onto the main square of San Antonio de Requena’s Old Town.Hotel Rural Casa Doña Anita is a 40-minutes’ drive from Valencia.
- Great location and the staff was super accommodating.
- Friendly staff, clean rooms with charming old furniture in excellent restored condition.
- A real family run restaurant with bedrooms, that provided an across the board opportunity to experience a Spanish experience. Very friendly staff, who always attended to our needs, our Spanish non, there’s limited. Fun to attempt to converse on the menu, beer, and watch the World cup football . The bedrooms are original with all the charm of the early 1900 decorations. This does result in the rooms are not soundproof, the beds are of earlier eras, in all a great experience. The menu interesting Tapas superb, coffee excellent.
- Location, food, attitude of staff and one of the best showers ever
- Friendly staff, room was warm at arrival. Beautiful building.
Hotel Restaurante El Tollo
Just off the A-3 freeway between Madrid and Valencia, Hotel Restaurante El Tollo offers soundproofed rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. It has a shop and free on site parking.El Tollo offers both normal rooms and apartments. One child up to 10 years old stays for free when using existing bedding. The apartments have a kitchenette with microwave, washing machine and fridge.The restaurant at El Tollo offers a well-priced daily menu, as well as a children’s menu. There is also a cafe open daily until midnight that serves sandwiches, snacks and drinksEl Tollo can be found just outside the town of Utiel. The city of Valencia is just a 40-minute drive away.
- Great location, right off of the highway. Easy to get to. Food that will keep you alive, right next door. Hard to complain for such a big room and so close to the highway.
- The canteen in the hotel was great, very busy serving basic but very good food and wines
- Unfortunately it rained but hotel was great could still sit outside under cover, complete with heaters on a sensor, meant for smokers but suited us, nice garden with fountain, great buzz in the cafeteria and restaurant was great, 3 courses, bread, large bottled water, a bottle of excellent local wine all for €11.50 each, all freshly made, none of your gastro nonsense, great Spanish tasty food, stomach groaning. Lovely luxurious bed and beautiful room, 3 stars but worth more in our opinion, if you enjoy people watching its the one for you!
Central just off the autoroute but although also a petrol station stop, very quiet for sleeping and nice outdoor garden and asador area apart from the friendly bar and restaurant. A shop area for local regional
Staff all friendly and helpful. Well managed.
- Comfortable hotel to stay when driving across Spain. Restaurant and bar on site. Clean and spacious room.
Located in the city center of Requena, this hotel features a spacious lobby area, a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. Hotel Avenida’s rooms come with air-conditioning, central heating and a private bathroom.The rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a work desk. They have modern décor, with warm colors and contemporary furniture.The Hotel Avenida has a common area equipped with TV and a seating area, and features views of the center of Requena. It is located next to Arrabal Avenue, which is surrounded by antique towns and buildings.The town center is only 5 minutes’ walking, and guests can visit places like the Municipal Museum or Requena’s Wine Museum. The hotel is 45 mi from the Valencia Coast and 47 minutes by car from Valencia Airport.
- Staff very helpful recommended a great restaurant in the old town, location right outside of the old town and Requena is a rather interesting small town. Elavators available.
- In the town centre and very close to the historic area. No problems with the room.
- Good beds with nice sheets and pillows. Bathroom recently refurbished
- Decent bed so got a good sleep. Good wifi. Basic but did the trick for the one night. No food in the hotel but plenty of places nearby so no issue.
- Everything else was ok. Air conditioning excellent.
Hotel-Motel Sol II
The family-run Sol II hotel is located on the outskirts of Requena. The AVE high-speed rail station is just 0.6 mi away, while the town center is 1.2 mi away.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms in Sol II have free Wi-Fi, a TV and a desk. The private bathrooms have a bath.The hotel’s restaurant offers international and local dishes. There is also a bar and a terrace. Reception is open 24 hours a day.The city of Valencia is about 50 minutes’ drive away. The A3 motorway can be reached in about 1 minute by car.
- Fabulous. Gaston greeted us, gave us a fabulous room. Dinner was amazing price fixed at 11 euro. Meal was excellent and came with water and a delicious bottle of red wine; service was great. We enjoyed every minute. We could have stayed a week especially if the property had a pool. It was like staying in Santa Inez Valley or Napa Valley in California.
- Close to the highway and I could leave very early in the morning on my trip.
- Very fast Wi-Fi and big television. Place to put tandem bike in the room.
The lovely owner gave a bottle of wine as a present too.
Good location for travelling through
- Lovely place just off motorway. Very large, clean room, air-con and bathroom great. Lovely bar and restaurant. Can’t fault it… Especially when the owner gives you a free bottle of local wine when you leave.
Hotel La Villa
Set in the historic Valencian town of Requena, Hotel La Villa is within 1,300 feet of San Nicolás Church and Requena Castle. Rooms include a TV and free WiFi.The family-run hotel offers simple, functional rooms, with wooden furniture and beams. They all include air conditioning, central heating and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony.Public parking can be found in the streets near the hotel. Requena’s Tourist Information Office is just 650 feet away, and can organize city tours or excursions in the local area.
- I liked the room and how white the sheets and comforter were. However tiny streets made difficult to find the location.
- If you are looking for luxury, this is not the hotel for you. If you are looking for comfortable lodging and a true Spanish experience, this is just right. The rooms were pretty basic without many amenities, but the beds were comfortable and the bathrooms well equipped and modern. Our two rooms had balconies overlooking a lovely square right in the middle of the old city. It was an easy walk from there to the newer part of Requena. A great place to stay if you want to avoid a lot of tourists.
- A lovely hotel with plenty of character in the centre of town perfect for visiting the Requena wine fair!
- Lovely greeting, room was clean with a comfortable bed and loved the Jacuzzi bath.
Traditional hotel right in the centre of the old town.
Very cheery, helpful gentleman on reception at check-in.
Lovely room overlooking the square. Very comfortable with excellent air conditioning.
No specific hotel parking but lots of on-street parking outside or close-by.
Hotel Patilla Ciudad de Requena
One of our top picks in Requena.Hotel Patilla Ciudad de Requena is a family-run hotel, set in a quiet area of Requena. It offers simple accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the hotel have air conditioning and heating. They all have satellite TV and a full private bathroom. The hotel also has a coffee shop, a sun terrace and a restaurant with a fireplace.Hotel Patilla has good access to Madrid and Valencia via highway A3. Valencia city center is 37 miles away and the airport is 32 miles away. The hotel offers free public parking.The hotel is set just outside the historic center of Requena. There is good access to the Medina and Alcazaba. The town is surrounded by peaceful countryside.
- Room was very big and very clean. Breakfast buffet was good, mostly continental though. Staff was excellent and friendly, helpful. Good value for money. Wifi quality excellent. Free parking in front very good. Will be better when the shopping center construction next door is finished.
- Private parking, good size room, firm bed. Staff friendly.
- Very friendly lady on reception, she put some food in their fridge for us (Lidl just across the road!). Hotel was easy to find. Some areas of the building look a bit tired but our room was very spacious and clean. Great shower! Nice to have tea and coffee making facilities in the room. Restaurant didn’t appear to be open but we ate in town anyway. Lovely restaurants in the old part.
- Service was uitstekend. Kamer was heel ruim en netjes. Ruime keuze in het ontbijt.
- Los colchones estupendos yo estoy operado de 6 vértebras cervicales y hacia tiempo no descansaba tan bien un 10,Y el cuarto de completo
Featuring a shared lounge and a bar, Hotel Raimblanc is located in Villargordo del Cabriel. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk, along with free WiFi. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Raimblanc also offer a city view. Guest rooms at the accommodation come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Raimblanc.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling, fishing and hiking.Requena is 22 miles from the hotel, while Utiel is 13 miles from the property. Valencia Airport is 60 miles away.
- Sehr nettes und herzliches Personal und ein tolles Haus, welches von außen in seiner Modernität nicht sofort erkennbar ist, da es sich um einen alten Weinbetrieb handelt.
La atención de Paz , excepcional, muy cercana
La cocina muy buena
Ambiente en general RELAJANTE
- La atención de Mari Paz. El diseño combinado con la sencillez. La ausencia de contaminación acústica, ideal para una noche de descanso.
- Mooi design en inrichting, verbaasd om een hotel als dit in een klein eenvoudig Spaans dorp aan te treffen. Zeer vriendelijke eigenaresse, kregen goede tips voor wat te kunnen doen in de omgeving. Prima Spaans ontbijt voor 5 euro. geen airco maar wel een grote plafondventilator wat slapen in warme julimaand toch aangenaam maakt.
- Las instalaciones. El hotel es precioso y muy acogedor.
Located in Requena, 1.7 miles from Villa’s Old Quarter, Hotel Bobal has accommodations with a garden. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a playground. The property provides a shared lounge, and currency exchange for guests.At the hotel, each room comes with a closet, a TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while some rooms have a balcony.Hotel Bobal has a terrace.Valencia Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- It was clean and the host was very friendly and helpful
- The shower was very good with immediate hot water. Staff pleasant and helpful.
- Very welcoming staff, easy location, nice and clean, good price
- everything was brilliant about this place, amazing location in a lovely part of the town, and the staff so friendly, polite, professional, and helpful, i got great nights sleep with comfort bed
L’Hospitalité et la serviabilité des gérants.
Ma fille a été victime d’un problème de santé, et les gérants nous ont beaucoup aidé et très bien conseillé.
Gestion de la clientèle irréprochable.
Top Hotels In Casa Rural El Arrullo Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Casa Rural El Arrullo Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Casa Rural El Arrullo Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Casa Rural El Arrullo Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!