8 Best Hotels To Stay In Carlton Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Carlton Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Carlton Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carlton Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carlton Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Carlton Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Carlton Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Carlton Minnesota:
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Carlton
This hotel is just an 8-minute walk from Black Bear Casino Resort and offers free Wi-Fi in every room. AmericInn Carlton features an indoor heated pool, hot tub and game room.The contemporary rooms have cable TV with a movie channel and a work desk. There is a coffee maker along with a hairdryer. Rooms with a hot tub are available.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast. The lobby at Carlton AmericInn has fireplace seating and a business center.On Highway 210, this hotel is just off Interstate 35. Pine Hill Golf Course is 2 miles away and Jay Cooke State Park is 6 miles away.
- It was the nicest bed I have slept in other than my own. I was disappointed I couldn’t make coffee in the room the coffee maker tripped a circuit but other than that it was a nice room. Breakfast was great I had a 13yr old boy along and he loved everything and filled up. lol The staff was wonderful.
- The staff was very nice and we loved the breakfast.
- Free breakfast was great. Parking is great, it’s all but on the edge of some lovely places to go see, just down the road is Jay Cooke State Park, which was incredible. Out and out, a great place to stay.
- Breakfast was very good. Loved the coffee option in the lobby. Very cheery surroundings, but looked a bit in the middle of a remodel??
- Great breakfast. Laundry facilities. Kindness of staff.
Duluth Spirit Mountain Inn- Americas Best Value Inn
Duluth Spirit Mountain Inn- Americas Best Value Inn is located in Duluth, just 1.4 miles from Riverside.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Duluth International Airport, 8 miles from Duluth Spirit Mt. Inn.
- Location was great off the interstate close to amenities
- Justin at the front desk was so helpful and polite! My mom thought she licked her keys in her car. He right away was on the phone trying to assist us. He went above and beyond and he was just great!
- Nice to have newspaper available. Breakfast options so so.
- This hotel was near a bike shop, a great grocery store, and close enough to downtown. Plus: beautiful scenery out my hotel door!
- I think the breakfast could be better and longer change up the items more
Best Western Plus Spirit Mountain Duluth
Featuring an indoor pool and a fitness center, the Best Western Plus Spirit Mountain Duluth is 1 miles from skiing at Spirit Mountain. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all rooms.A 37-inch flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at the Duluth Spirit Mountain Best Western Plus. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Featuring a bathtub or a shower, the private bathrooms also include a hairdryer.A daily hot breakfast is served at this property. A hot tub is provided on site, and other facilities include laundry and a vending machine.Lake Superior is 6 miles away. Duluth International Airport can be reached in a 20-minute drive. The property provides free parking.
- The location for skiing at Spirit Mountain is the best! The front desk staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel is quiet and breakfast is good.
- Our king bed was amazing and the breakfast was even better! My boyfriend, who is gluten-free, had many options to choose from.
- Everything, the rooms were nice the the staff was really nice and I’m definitely coming back.
- Very accommodating, I was able to check into our room a few hours before the check in time, which was wonderful after the long tiring drive. They really do go above and beyond for their guest.
- The room was a nice cozy room. Bathroom a bit small but it was fine. Easy access off 35e.
Motel 6 Duluth
One of our best sellers in Duluth! Located off of Interstate 35, this motel in Duluth, Minnesota is a 5-minute drive from Duluth Entertainment Convention Center. Simple guest rooms have expanded cable TV. A 24-hour front desk with fax and photocopying services is available.Beige colored rooms at Motel 6 Duluth also feature colorful bedding. Each room includes free local telephone calls.Vending machines are on site for added convenience.Great Lakes Aquarium is a 5-minute drive from Duluth Motel 6. Enger Park Golf Course is also a 5-minute drive away.
- Coffee in the lobby. Comfortable mattresses and pillows. Cheap price.
- The convience was great. Close to things to drive or walk.
- The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The area is ok. Not a lot around, like a real grocery store. I went for a walk didn’t look very safe.
2. The heating was certainly adequate.
- The night we stayed, there was unruly clientele. Despite that experience the stay was nice at the motel.
Signature Inn offers accommodations in Superior. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Duluth is 3.5 miles from Signature Inn, and Riverside is 3.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Duluth International Airport, 9 miles from Signature Inn.
- Room (king suite w/spa tub) was roomy and clean.
- It was quiet; you did not hear highway noise even though it’s located near one. The staff were very nice and the lobby was very clean.
- Nice lobby and staff were nice. Breakfast was good
- Super friendly staff. Great breakfast. Nice pool although a little cold. They are renovating but I saw no signs of it except that it looks really nice.
- breakfast was great Motel is being remolded but was still nice.
Comfort Inn West
Situated in Duluth, Comfort Inn West is 3.1 miles from Lake Superior and the Aerial Lift Bridge. This hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and continental breakfast. Free WiFi is offered.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen television, coffee maker, hair dryer and an iron. A refrigerator and microwave are included in every room. King rooms offer a seating area and work desk.A weeknight hospitality hour with appetizers, mixed drinks, beer and wine is offered. The hotel offers a free 24-hour coffee and tea bar. Guests can also enjoy the indoor heated pool, hot tub and sauna. A business centre and guest laundry facilities are available.Enger Park and Tower is 2.1 miles from the hotel, while Great Lakes Aquarium is 3.1 miles away. Duluth International Airport is 6.8 miles from the property.
- The overall experience was wonderful me and my kids had a wonderful relaxing time everything was perfect!
The decor throughout the motel was beautiful; the room was spotless; the beds were very comfortable; the room temperature was easily adjustable. Sunday morning breakfast was
delicious; what a wonderful variety! I will definitely use Comfort Inn as my first choice in Duluth.
cinfusion on booking price with cdn currency
The room was very clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast offered is outstanding.
The food offered for free from 5-7 was a wonderful surprise. Easy check-in & out, staff were very accomendating.
- Breakfast was fabulous. The front desk staff was very friendly and answered questions for us
AmericInn Duluth South
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, AmericInn Duluth South offers accommodations in Duluth, just 2.1 miles from Riverside.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Duluth International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Pool and hot tub was nice. Huge variety for breakfast.
- Jacuzzi suite,One of the Best rooms we have stayed in. It was fabulous. And the shower,Amazing!!!The steak grill next door,Expensive, but worth every penny,very friendly servers.Best steak I have had
Very comfortable bed
Friendly front desk staff
- Good breakfast, clean rooms. What more do you need?
- The breakfast was superb and the staff was fabulous.
Super 8 Duluth
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Super 8 Duluth offers accommodations in Duluth, just 3.7 miles from Riverside.All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Duluth International Airport, 7 miles from Super 8 Duluth.
- The gentleman at the front desk was very friendly, both when I arrived, and when I departed. Great place to rest my head when taking my camera along the North Shore.
- The bed was hard. The pillows were lumpy. The blankets were thin. It was Minnesota and Duluth it was very cold. The heat did not work. Just awful.
- Employees were wonderful! King size bed very comfortable. Wonderful coffee and breakfast wasn’t bad either.
- The staff was excellent and the updates were wonderful! Beautiful room, microwave and a fridge a necessity with children. Beautiful bedding, new carpet & drapes are the nice black out material!
- Desk staff was outstanding! Extremely friendly, welcoming, helpful and clearly well suited to the position.
Top Hotels In Carlton Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Carlton Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Carlton Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Carlton Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!