8 Best Hotels To Stay In Carleton sur Mer Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Carleton sur Mer Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Carleton sur Mer Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carleton sur Mer Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carleton sur Mer Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Carleton sur Mer Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Carleton sur Mer Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Carleton Sur Mer Quebec:
Manoir Belle Plage
One of our top picks in Carleton sur Mer.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Carleton sur Mer, 8 miles from Nouvelle, Manoir Belle Plage features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Maria is 8 miles from Manoir Belle Plage, and Bonaventure is 30 miles away.
- Very nice property. Totally comfortable beds. Room had all the amenities we required.
- I like that the breakfast was included with our room, everything was good.
The restaurant was great, expérienced staff with friendly touch.
Food was really great.
- Room, staff and services were excellent! Would highly recommend
- Great room, absolutely perfect breakfast (according to my European tastes, of course) beautiful view and lovely staff.
Auberge des Caps
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Auberge des Caps offers accommodations in Carleton sur Mer.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Nouvelle is 12 miles from Auberge des Caps, and Maria is 5 miles away.
- Staff was very friendly. We enjoyed exploring nearby Carleton-Sur-Mer. Sea view very beautiful. Laundry room was very convenient.
- The location of auberge, on the cliff and the panoramic view.
- The woman with whom we checked in was very nice and helpful.
- Older building but well maintained and clean. Breakfast was very basic- cold hard boiled eggs and make your own toast. Owner very friendly, provided good information re sites to see, restaurants. Fabulous sunset.
- Lovely hostess who stayed late to receive us after hospital delay & offered upgrade. Older unit, clean , view of the ocean from dining room
Hostellerie Baie Bleue
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and a private beach area, Hostellerie Baie Bleue is located in Carleton sur Mer in the region of Quebec. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing.You can play tennis at the hotel. Nouvelle is 8 miles from Hostellerie Baie Bleue, and Maria is 8 miles from the property.
Main building (Mer) Third floor with balcony with view of Baie des Chaleurs.
Awesome in mild evening and early morming.
- Rooms are beautiful and modern. The junior suite was wonderful for a family. Good food , reasonably priced at the pub.
- We enjoyed the surroundings near Carleton-sur-mer, but according to booking.com the hotel was 18km from our meeting in Dalhousie… but that wasn’t exact, since it was 80 minuts from Dalhousie!
- The bed was very comfortable. The restaurant and the bar are amazing. The restaurant is a little pricy but totally worth the money.
- The rooms had recently been refurbished. The bathrooms were very nice. The view (across the road) was pretty. The breakfast buffet had a good variety of tasty food to choose from.
- Main building (Mer) Third floor with balcony with view of Baie des Chaleurs.
Auberge Du Marchand
Showcasing a playground and a private beach area, Auberge Du Marchand is located in Maria in the region of Quebec, just 15 miles from Nouvelle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and a shops at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking.
- the bed was very comfortable and the main desk clerk was very informative and although we had to change our stay to one night instead of two he was accommodating and understanding. I also liked that there was hand soap at the sink and shampoo, conditioner and body wash in the shower.
- Staff extremely helpful. Excellent view across water with nice sitting area. Spacious room. Good food .
- Well kept property, comfortable beds, nice restaurant right in the building
- Bed was wonderful. Best on the trip. Restaurant was great.
Great restaurant there on site
Days Inn & Conference Centre – Dalhousie
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn & Conference Centre – Dalhousie offers accommodations in Dalhousie. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Nouvelle is 6 miles from Days Inn & Conference Centre – Dalh, and Maria is 20 miles from the property.
- Amie was amazing . She fixed our reservation. I’m not sure how 3 adults were expected to sleep in 1 double bed ??????
- The staff was great. The Restaurant was fantastic.
- Jason, the receptionist friendly and good sense of humour. Restaurant good menu and very reasonably priced.
- Location is great, the room was clean and nice. Great beds. Check-in was very helpful and extremely nice. He went the extra mile to help out!
the staff are very helpful, even booking.com made an wrong order to Hotel.
they are willing to change room from 1 handicap bedroom to 2 double bed room.
Hôtel Le Francis
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hôtel Le Francis offers accommodations in New Richmond. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.Nouvelle is 21 miles from Hôtel Le Francis, and Maria is 6 miles away.
This facility was in a small community that was mainly residential.It was on the banks of a clear water river,known for salmon and speckled trout.
Only a few miles from the main town.Everyone that we met from Canada or the US though it was great.
- Everything was very clean and comfortable. With a nice view
- The hotel is located In a delightful setting amongst the trees beside a lovely stream. Although this is not a large property, it has a remarkable number of very well kept facilities and amenities for guests: full restaurant, lively bar, heated pool, hot tub, fountain, dock on the river, bridge across the river leading to hiking trails. Rooms are comfortably furnished and have doors leading to patio or balcony. Food from the restaurant/bar was very good.
- The view is very nice. There is a river beside the hotel.
- The outdoor pool was very nice although there were many bugs so bring the bug spray. Breakfast at on- site restaurant was delicious.
- This facility was in a small community that was mainly residential.It was on the banks of a clear water river,known for salmon and speckled trout.
Brake Bayside Boutique Historic Inn
Located in New Richmond in the region of Quebec, 20 miles from Nouvelle, Brake Bayside Boutique Historic Inn features a barbecue and a private beach area. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the sea or mountains. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.This inn has ski-to-door access and ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, windsurfing and fishing. Maria is 5 miles from Brake Bayside Boutique Historic Inn, and Bonaventure is 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Dalhousie, 6 miles from Nouvelle, Stewart House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. All rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Hostess friendly. Bathrooms large and clean. Fridge available in common area.
Outside grounds and yard very nice and quiet.
- Location was awesome. Grounds were lovely. Room and bathrooms were great. We enjoyed visiting with our hosts.
Het waren gastvrije mensen, alles was goed geregeld en alles was er.
De koffie was heel goed en het ontbijt was goed en uitgebreid.
Van uit de kamer had je een mooi uitzicht over de zee.
- Très bel accueil de Dawn. Très propre. Calme. Le café était bon!
- Je suis très ďécue. Je vous ai même envoyé un courriel à votre service à clientèle pour vous donner les détails de notre déception.
- Hostess friendly. Bathrooms large and clean. Fridge available in common area.
Top Hotels In Carleton Sur Mer Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Carleton sur Mer Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Carleton sur Mer Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Carleton sur Mer Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!