8 Best Hotels To Stay In Caldas de Luna Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Caldas de Luna Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Caldas de Luna Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caldas de Luna Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caldas de Luna Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Caldas de Luna Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Caldas de Luna Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Caldas De Luna Castile And Leon:
Balneario Caldas de Luna
Set next to the River Luna, just 10 minutes’ drive from Barrios de Luna Reservoir, Balneario Caldas de Luna features a thermal spa with an indoor pool, Vichy shower and steam bath.The rooms feature views of the mountains or the river. Each includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom has a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.There is also a restaurant that serves traditional dishes from Castilla y León. There is also a café-bar with a large terrace and a guest lounge with a fireplace.Upon request, outdoor activities such as climbing, archery and mountain biking can be organized. Boat trips on the Luna Resevoir can also be arranged.The property has easy access to the AP66 Motorway and León and Oviedo can be reached in an hour’s drive. The Valgrande Pajares Ski Slopes are 40 minutes’ drive away.
- The massages and reflexology were excellently executed. The waiting staff remembered my requests from the first morning and they were met every morning of my stay.
- Every thing the personal the hotel the services realky wonderful stay
- Small hotel with great personnel, very good food. Also nice vegetarian dishes. Excellent service at the reception and the restaurant, as well as the bar and the spa. Cosy terrace for lunch by the riverside. Close to the motorway, but for our nice surprise you don’t see nor hear it at all!
- Excellent value for money. We had use of the spa, lunch, dinner, bed breakfast and alcohol aplenty and the total bill was 120euro
- Great experience, thermal pool fabulous for all, water has healing powers with jets and sprays angled to massage whole body. Staff very friendly. A lovely end to our holiday.
Hotel Rural Rio Viejo
Set in a pretty country house in Cubillas de Arbas, Hotel Rural Rio Viejo offers spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. It features a bar with a fireplace, and offers free Wi-Fi.Rooms have colorful walls and large windows. Each one comes with a private bathroom.Rio Viejo’s restaurant serves Spanish cuisine. There is also shared lounge which opens onto a furnished terrace.Las Ubiñas Nature Reserve can be found 20 minutes’ drive from the property. The Valgrande Pajares Ski Slopes are 40 minutes’ drive away.Both León and Oviedo can be reached in just under an hour’s drive via the AP-66 Motorway. Free private parking is available on site.
- Staff were great. We told them we’d arrive late and asked if we’d be able to have a meal. We were an hour later than we expected but were still fed.
- The location was just GREAT! A wonderfull place to stay with very nice host. Great place to stay for a quite holiday if you love the mountains.
- Great property in amazing countryside location, very friendly and helpful staff, large quiet room, garage to safely store bicycle overnight, WiFi worked well
- Very friendly and accommodating staff, fantastic location, beautiful room
Kamer schoon en netjes
Prijs voor hotel en diner erg voordelig
Hotel Rural Palacio de Galceran
Hotel Rural Palacio de Galceran is offering accommodations in Sotiello. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is included.At the hotel, every room has a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom and a shower, and some rooms at Hotel Rural Palacio de Galceran have a balcony.Oviedo is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Viella is 27 miles away. Asturias Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- It’s a charming place in the middle of nowhere. The Restaurant that had been recommended was full of locals. That was nice. Breakfast was ok but there was no hot water (we had to use to microwave to heat the water). That was a bit peculiliar.
- un lugar precioso para desconectar. recomendable 100%
- The owner was incredibly generous. She drove us to restaurants and picked us up free of charge. Always hospitable. Thank you so much.
- Lovely hotel in beautiful mountain village. Very friendly and helpful staff.
The hotel was beautiful. Very pittoresque, with all kind of interesting rooms and corners.
Staff was nice and helpful.
Hotel Rural Las Campares
Featuring a garden and terrace, as well as a restaurant, Hotel Rural Las Campares is located in Callejo de Ordás. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service.At the hotel, all rooms include a patio. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, some units at Hotel Rural Las Campares also feature a mountain view. All rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Cycling and fishing are among the activities that guests of Hotel Rural Las Campares can find nearby.León is 19 miles from the hotel, while Astorga is 31 miles away.
- Nice people , well stocked larder. Gift of a bottle of wine. Washing machine.
- This is a really good rural hotel and very comfortable. Very handy for Leon which is a very fine city about 20 minutes away. Excellent food, both dinner and breakfast. I eat a particular diet and they just accommodated what I wanted without a problem. Unusually for rural Spain, the owner speaks really good English having lived in Edinburgh for a year.
Really relaxing inner courtyard
A lot of character
- The place is very nice, it consist of an countryside classic house with confortable rooms. The staff is very friendly and they adapt very well to food limitations. Very nice place to visit in the middle of the countryside with the only downside of mosquitoes in the surroundings (not in the hotel).
- We liked the quirkiness of the place, lots of vintage items recycled and repainted lots to look at and the rooms had had a lot of thought put into their decoration. Loads of full sized toiletries in the bathroom. Dinner was very nice, tasty and well cooked, the only criticism, only small, was that it seemed rushed, the language barrier maybe didn’t help us to all feel at home with the owner, but that is our fault for not learning Spanish. We went for a long walk after dinner which was very pretty through the woods.
Hotel Santa Cristina
Overlooking Las Ubiñas Nature Reserve in rural Asturias, Hotel Santa Cristina is just 0.6 mi from La Cobertoria Train Station. It offers a traditional restaurant, free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Rooms at the Santa Cristina feature a TV, safe and central heating. The modern bathrooms include a hairdryer and amenities.Guests can enjoy mountain views from the Santa Cristina’s terrace and garden. There is a play area for children, and the hotel is surrounded by trees and fields.Santa Cristina de Lena Hermitage is just 650 feet from the Santa Cristina Hotel. Oviedo is a 25-minute drive away, while Gijón can be reached in 40 minutes. Valgrande-Pajares Ski Resort is within 12 mi, and Fuentes de Invierno Ski Resort is 34 mi away. There is ski storage is available at the hotel.Guests at the hotel receive a 20% discount on the purchase of ski passes for the Valgrande-Pajares and Fuentes de Invierno ski slopes.
- It was a late reservation for us, just needed a place to spend the night so we had no chance to get to know the place better, but it seemed nice and clean. The facilities weren’t new, but everything was fine.
It was within walking distance of the Pre-Romanesque church of Santa Maria.
Very quiet off-season. \well equipped to look after cyclists.
- La tranquilidad del entorno y poder despertarse con los gallos, las vacas y ovejas. El baño sí estaba limpio en comparación al resto de la habitación.
- Lo mejor el personal, desde el dueño a la camarera, se esfuerzan en hacerte la estancia agradable.. Habitación amplia y luminosa. El entorno muy bonito.
- Sin lugar a dudas el personal del hotel, siempre atentos te hacen sentir como si fuera tu casa, el dueño un encanto de persona.
Gran Hotel Pandorado
Located in Pandorado, Gran Hotel Pandorado features a garden, terrace and free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a shared lounge and a bar. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental breakfast is served at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the hotel, including cycling and hiking.
- La atención tanto de Juan Carlos como de Agustín, ambos empleados del hotel, fue de un vuelco total en pro de nuestro buen estar, conocedores del lugar y profesionales en su desempeño diario. Habitación amplia, cálida y limpia.
- Carlos, el recepcionista, fue muy amable y nos acogió muy bien en el hotel. Nos dio muchas facilidades y nos hizo sentir como en casa. Las habitaciones muy amplias y soleadas. Un lugar muy tranquilo para descansar.
- El sitio era increíble. Mucha paz y tranquilidad. Los cielos estrellados de noche eran un espectáculo. La habitación y las instalaciones muy confortables y el personal atento en cada detalle. Nos sentimos como en casa. Volveremos
- La tranquilidad, el entorno y sobre todo Carlos es una persona encantadora, volveremos para Octubre
La tranquilidad y la amabilidad.
Es perfecto para ir con mascota, no dan ningún problema y no te cobran extra, un gran punto.
Es un hotel rural, no esperéis comodidades de un hotel de lujo en la ciudad, pero desde luego es mucho mejor en la mayoría de aspectos.
Las vistas son geniales para disfrutar de las noches estrelladas.
Único a tener en cuenta es que no hay servicio de comida en ninguna parte del pueblo, hay que ir al pueblo siguiente a unos 4km, pero si te organizas bien no ha de ser un inconveniente. Vale la pena por la tranquilidad, si se da la ocasión seguro que volveremos.
Located at 13 mi from Parque Natural Las Ubiñas y de la Mesa Park, Hotel Lena features heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and mountain view.Each marbled floor bedroom has a private bathroom and refrigerator. The staff offers tourist information at the 24-front desk. Laundry and ironing services are available.Santa Cristina de Lena Church, a World Heritage site by UNESCO, is an 8-minute drive from the hotel. Oviedo city is 19 mi away. Asturias Airport is 50 minutes away by car.
- It was very clean and they were flexible with the time of check-in (via phone).
- Friendly and welcoming on a cold wet day on the Camino del Santiago.
- Es estilo pensión, no es caro, además admitían mascotas y por eso nos decidimos por él. El personal amable y las habitaciones estaban bien.
- Lugar con fácil aparcamiento en Pola, personal amable ,aunque no estaba en el hotel y contacte telefonicamente.
- Que hacía frío en agosto, y rodeado de montaña ideal para hacer rutas a pie
Hotel Restaurante Casa Manolo
Surrounded by mountains and woods, Hotel Restaurante Casa Manolo is set in natural surroundings in Páramo, Teverga. The hotel offers free WiFi and bike rental is available.All rooms are heated and come with a desk, wardrobe and TV. The private bathroom includes a bath and free toiletries. Each room has a view of the mountains or town.Casa Manolo has a bar and restaurant, offering traditional homemade dishes. Breakfast consists of pastries, juices, coffee, cold meats and jam. Packed lunches and special menus are available on request.Free parking is offered and the property is 0.6 mi from El Oso hiking trail, while the Prehistory Theme Park is 7 minutes’ drive away. San Martín de Teverga is 5.9 mi away.
- El emplazamiento del hotel espectacular y las vistas tremendas
La tranquilidad del pueblo, las vistas eran estupendas. Nos despertamos con el canto de un gallo. Ideal para conocer la zona y realizar la senda del oso.
Manolo, nos preparo unos desayunos espectaculares.
El restaurante también muy bueno. El pote de berzas, de muerte!!!
- Puro relax ubicado en la montaña, acogedor y muy buena atención recibida por el personal del alojamiento.
- Superó nuestras espectativas, la ubicación perfecta para hacer todas las actividades que queríamos que eran unas cuántas, en plena naturaleza, el pueblo con mucho encanto, el hotel muy acogedor, la habitación y la cama muy cómodas, el restaurante buena calidad, pero lo mejor el trato recibido, Manolo y su mujer encantadores, nos ayudaron en todo lo que necesitamos. Volveremos sin duda. Muy, muy recomendable
- El desayuno estupendo!! Y el trato familiar… recomendable
Top Hotels In Caldas De Luna Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Caldas de Luna Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Caldas de Luna Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Caldas de Luna Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!