8 Best Hotels To Stay In Busto de Bureba Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Busto de Bureba Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Busto de Bureba Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Busto de Bureba Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Busto de Bureba Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Busto de Bureba Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Busto de Bureba Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Busto De Bureba Castile And Leon:
Hotel Restaurante El Vallés
This hotel is located in the charming town of Briviesca, just a 20-minute drive from Burgos city center, and is surrounded by peaceful, lush countryside. It features an à la carte restaurant.The hotel is a modern and elegant glass building, allowing you to enjoy the picturesque scenery that surrounds the hotel.The soundproofed bedrooms are smart and spacious while the public areas are elegantly decorated to create a grand ambiance.Rooms include air conditioning, a safe and Wi-Fi; and some of the rates include free entry to the Yacimientos de Atapuerca.The hotel is fully-equipped for business conferences and has an ideal, relaxed ambiance.
- Spacious room and very comfortable bed. Excellent restaurant.
Everything was per(fect.
The only problem ( small ) is to come to the hotel, not welle indicated.
- The restrauart was excellent, and so was breakfast, the staff, spoke a litle English, but tried very hard to help and ensure all was well!
- Easy to find by the motorway. Hotel is modern with large comfortable rooms and some good outdoor areas for children to play include an indoor play gym for younger ones whilst there is a bar/ cafe and classic high end Spanish restaurant to enjoy typical Spanish dishes
- excellent reception on arrival asked for extra pillows no probs delivered in minutes
El Rincón Del Convento
Located by Oña River in Montes Obarenes – San Zadornil Natural Park, El Rincón Del Convento is located in Oña. Offering a restaurant serving local cuisine, the charming guest house features free Wi-Fi.Each colorful room has heating and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a tour desk available for guests.El Rincón Del Convento is set by San Salvador Monastery. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Burgos center and the airport are 40 minutes’ drive away. Vitoria is 53 mi from the property.
- VERY quaint. Cute room with exposed beams. Must have been what it was like to stop at a local inn, back in the day. Plenty of Parking in the plaza.
- Really nice hotel runs by friendly staff. Large rooms Spotless clean.Hotel restaurant good food warm atmosphere.
- Second time we’ve stayed here. Last room was great but this one was even better. This time we got a beautiful room on the upper corner with windows on two sides looking out onto the square. Red velvet curtains and a sofa. Quiet (even with the renovations to the monastery outside) comfortable, relaxing. Highly recommended.
The bed was very comfortable and clean.
The location in a small village was good with easy parking by hotel.
- El Rincón del Convento and Oña itself were wonderful surprises. The hotel itself was comfortable and inexpensive — a great value given its central location — and Oña boasts far more eateries than one would expect from a town of its size. We enjoyed it greatly.
Hotel el Molino
Offering a restaurant and café bar, Hotel el Molino is located 1.9 mi outside the town of Pancorbo. Set 9.3 mi from Miranda de Ebro, the hotel features free WiFi.All rooms have a flat-screen TV, telephone and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms also offer mountain views.Hotel el Molino offers free luggage storage and a shared lounge area. The hotel also has a private car park.Pancorbo Train Station is less than 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel and the city of Burgos is 40 minutes’ drive away.
Good food and extensive menu .
Handy location if driving .
Staff is excellent!
Bar and restaurant are good!
Very competitive pricing.
Close to the highway entry
- This is the 3rd time we have used this hotel and it gets better every time . The restaurant has improved greatly with a good choice from the menu and a very good menu del dia and a drink (beer, bottle of wine) included in the price. The beds are comfortable and a really good choice for breakfast.
- I booked last minute as am travelling on my motorbike and looking for somewhere to stay wherever I am when the day ends. What a lucky find! The staff were very friendly and attentive, even offering a weary traveller some water as soon as I got there. The spacious room was perfectly clean with a fabulous mountain view from the balcony. I ate on the patio of the restaraunt and had the most gorgeous meal. I am so glad I stumbled upon the place and will definatly go back
- Room was clean but basic. Needs an overhaul as it’s a bit dated. Struggled with the language barrier a little.
- Good food and extensive menu .
Hostal Restaurant Jose Luis
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Restaurant Jose Luis offers accommodations in Trespaderne, 31 mi from Miranda de Ebro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Frías is 9.3 mi from Hostal Restaurant Jose Luis, while Oña 6.8 mi away. Bilbao Airport is 56 mi from Hostal Restaurant Jose Luis. Bilbao and Burgos are both located 50 mi away. Valderejo Natural Park is located 30min away.
- the good thing about it it’s the location, and money for value, a plus being that it has a restaurant with good food
- The beds were comfortable the food was outstanding and the breakfast was delicious.
Excellent location for cycling,
Wonderful coffee at breakfast,
- Attentive staff, excellent value, good food. Not touristy.
- Great place for my overnight stop. Enjoyed the atmosphere in the bar watching El Classico football. Restaurant was fine. Staff very friendly
This family-run hotel is located in Poza de la Sal, in Castilla y León’s Bureba Region. It offers spacious rooms with a private balcony and great views of the Bureba countryside.The rooms at Casa Martín feature modern, rustic-style décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and views of the castle.Casa Martín’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food, and there is a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun. There is also a bright lounge with sofas, a TV and board games.Popular activities in and around Poza de la Sal include hiking and hunting. Burgos is a 45-minute drive from Casa Martín.
- Very clean, helpful staff, simple, freshly-cooked meals at low price, tasteful modern decor. Village is historic, pretty, plenty to see – a real gem.
Tranquilidad con todos los servicios para pasar un par de noches y visitar la zona.
La amabilidad del servicio y la limpieza. Alojamiento sencillo con todo lo necesario.
- todo muy bien. Desde el personal que lo gestiona (familiar) hasta las instalaciones. Incluido el menú de la cena, fantástico
- Habitación amplia y confortable. Dispone de restaurante con menú del día para los alojados.
El precio en relación al hotel
El Palacete del Obispo
La Posada del Obispo is a restored 17th-century ancestral home, midway between Burgos and Logroño. This 4 star accommodations offers an à la carte restaurant, a piano bar and free Wi-Fi.All heated rooms at La Posada have satellite TV and wooden floors. There is a work desk and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and bathrobe.The Obispo’s country-style lounge features wooden beams and a fireplace. There is also a library and an outdoor sun terrace.Packed lunches can be requested at the restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. The Obispo has easy access to the AP-1 Motorway, and offers free on-site parking.
- The place is really nice and you feel very relax. The breakfast is great!
- Fantastic from start to finish. Owners were brilliant and helpful. Very clean. Great breakfast.
- Lovely old building. Staff were very good and very nice and helpful
- Lovely couple managing the property. Although our Spanish is very limited and their English is also very limited we managed ok.
- les lieux sont superbement bien restaurés et la partie “hotel” est très confortable.
Located beside a pleasant plaza, this modern hotel features a garden terrace and is in the center of the historic and charming town.There is also a free parking just 50 feet from Hotel Isabel.Email friends from the free Wi-Fi. Soak up the sunshine on the terrace while you write your postcards or enjoy a good book.Take a stroll around Brivesca and admire the diverse architecture. Sit down in the main plaza, just 150 feet from Hotel Isabel and enjoy an espresso or refreshing drink with friends.
- Car parking was behind gate of ptoperty nice and secure. Breakfast could have been better but adequate. Lovely relaxing location plenty of bars and nice restaurants. A good stop en route from Algarve to mid france
- Very nice receptionist. Room very comfortable . Very good value for money. Breakfast was excellent. Good parking at rear at hotel courtyard which was very important to us.
- Very clean and tidy – looks as though it had recently undergone major refurbishment.
- We thought we were the only guests but the breakfast room was full. Despite bing in the town centre it was very quiet overnight. Secure car parking a benefit.
- Standard room, good bathroom with bathtub. Spacious free parking. We only stayed a night and felt pretty good there.
Featuring a garden, terrace and restaurant, Durtzi Hotel is located in the center of the town of Sobrón, in Lantarón. Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout.All rooms overlook the garden and mountains. Each includes a bathroom with bath and shower. Some rooms come with a TV.The hotel features a café and restaurant where guests can enjoy traditional dishes and a selection of Spanish wines.An array of activities can be enjoyed on the surroundings, including hiking, fishing and cycling.Hotel Durtzi is 37 mi from Bilbao Airport. The property offers free parking on site.
- A run down area with adjoining hotels closed and in disrepair. But with nothing around for miles a river below the hotel the hotel is doing its best to keep going. It was a pleasure to stop there and he made us most welcome. A great evening dinner and a modest breakfast with lots of coffee.
- La habitacion super amplia y limpia. Comida casera y buena. Personal muy amable
- La idílica situación, el buen trato y la relación calidad precio.
- Pues nos gustó la zona, que aunque esta un poco aislada de todo, resulta curiosa y en bonito lugar cercano al rio y lo que era un antiguo balneario ahora en ruinas
Très bonne situation pour visiter le secteur (defilé de sobron, mirador del nervion, salines d’anana…)
Très bon rapport qualité/prix.
Très bonne literie
Endroit très calme ( rue en impasse) et accueil sympathique
Top Hotels In Busto De Bureba Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Busto de Bureba Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Busto de Bureba Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Busto de Bureba Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!