8 Best Hotels To Stay In Brookridge Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Brookridge Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Brookridge Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brookridge Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brookridge Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Brookridge Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Brookridge Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Brookridge Florida:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville West
Located along Highway 50, this hotel is just 1 miles from Mariner Square shopping center. It features daily breakfast, an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. Guest rooms offer a cable TV with pay movies.A work desk and a coffee maker are provided in every room at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville West. The spacious rooms feature cherry wood furnishings and red color accents. Also included is a small seating area.The Brooksville West Holiday Inn Express offers fitness and business facilities on site for guest convenience. Meeting rooms and guest laundry services are also available.Weeki Wachee Springs State Park is an 8-minute drive, and Heritage Museum is a 16-minute drive from this hotel. Brooksville Country Club is 12 miles away.
- It was a very clean hotel and the upkeep was good. The hotel was smaller than average size, but the rooms were nice. The TV cable in the room had an excellent selection of sports channels during the football season.
everything in the room was in the right place and everything worked
for me being on the 2nd floor was great in case of emergency
room was spotlessly clean bed comfy and coffee was perfect
- The staff was pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was good bacon would be a bonus.
- The free full breakfast was awesome especially the pancakes! Also, everyone was friendly and professional. I would definitely stay at this hotel again when travelling to Brooksville, FL
- The room was clean, and there was plenty of hot water. The breakfast had a good variety of items. The location was good and close to the places that we wanted to go.
Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee
Ideally located next to Weeki Wachee Springs fun park and Buccaneer Bay waterpark, this Spring Hill, Florida hotel provides guests with free Wi-Fi access and an outdoor pool on site.For added entertainment, cable TV is included in each room at the Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee. A work desk is also provided and rooms feature traditional décor with solid-colored bedding.Guests have access to a 24-hour front desk during their stay at this Weeki Wachee hotel. A laundromat is on site for added convenience.The Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee is 6 miles from the Weeki Wachee Gardens. Downtown Spring Hill is 4 miles away.
- Staff was great area was great for my purpose of visiting
- Room was clean and bed was comfortable. The hotel was very simple and met our needs for our short stay.
The room was not clean
Stains on the bed coverings
They never came to change towels or clean room
Would not stay again
- The motel is apparently taking incremental steps to improve its property. The motel is very close to Weeki Wachee State Park. The rates are reasonable..
- Did not Eat @Hotel! The Bed was already but not impressive!
Quality Inn – Weeki Wachee
A 2-minute drive from the Weeki Wachee Springs State Park, this Florida hotel features free Wi-Fi and daily continental breakfast. Homosassa Springs is a 30-minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in all rooms at this Natures Coast Best Western. Select rooms also include a desk.Access to an on-site fitness center is provided to all Best Western Natures Coast guests throughout their stay. For added convenience, free parking is available.The Natures Coast Best Western is a 30-minute drive from Interstate 75. Hernando Beach is 10 miles away.
- The staff was pleasant and was extremely convenient for everything
- comfort, easy book in, easy parking , close proximity to Weeki Wachee
- We thought the breakfast represented good value, and the staff there were very efficient. Our room was good, though the air-con was a bit noisy. The main benefit was the proximity to Weeki Wachee Springs, the fabulous mermaids and the crystal clear waters of the Weeki Wachee river.
- The location was perfect right across the street from wiki Wachee the breakfast was good it was clean but old needs to be updated
- It was less than 5 minutes from Weeki Wachee state park, which was our focus for the weekend. Breakfast was decent and the staff was nice.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee
Located in Weeki Wachee in the region of Florida, 27 miles from Tarpon Springs, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee features an outdoor pool and fitness center. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Crystal River is 28 miles from Microtel Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee, and Hudson is 11 miles from the property. Tampa International Airport is 37 miles away.
Bed was Great,but no reading light.
Bkfst was passable.
Right outside was Outback restaurant.So reasonably priced place for dinner in walking distance.
- bed very good……..nice room……..comforting ………
Breakfast had a great variety. Room was clean and comfortable.
Overall great value for money.
- The staff was very nice and the room was very clean. Carb lovers dream breakfast.
- Everything was great. Staff was super friendly. They had coffee made all day long and fresh made cookies in the afternoon. All in all, they went above and beyond
- Bed was Great,but no reading light.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spring Hill
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. This hotel is 6 miles from downtown Spring Hill, Florida and Hernando Beach. It features spacious rooms with a 27-inch flat-screen TV and serves a daily buffet breakfast with cinnamon rolls.Guests of the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Spring Hill can enjoy free access to the outdoor pool and a small gym. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.A cable TV and free Wi-Fi are standard in every room at the Spring Hill Holiday Inn Express. All rooms are brightly decorated and include a coffee maker and work desk.Weeki Wachee Springs State Park is a 6-minute drive from the hotel. Oak Hills Golf Club is 4 miles away.
- The staff went out of their way to exceed expectations.
Excellent breakfast for this kind of accomodation, and very friendly employees.
Room nice, quite big and clean. WIFI very good.
- All staff we encountered was very friendly and helpful. We had a service dog and they were very accommodating. I would stay here again and we highly recommend this hotel.
- Locations friendly and easy check in. The clerk was very nice.
- I absolutely loved everything about our stay. We choose this hotel because we were visiting Weeki Wachee Park. Great location the hotel is literally five minutes away. The staff was so nice and friendly. The continental breakfast is one of the best, we loved the pancake machine. Its was nice to fill up on breakfast before the park. We also enjoyed the pool after we came back for our day in the park and the water was so nice a warm. If I ever go back I will for sure stay at this Hotel again!!
Hampton Inn Spring Hill
This Spring Hill, Florida hotel is 5 miles from Hernando Beach and 6 miles from Buccaneer Bay Water Park. It features rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily buffet breakfast.Free access to the gym and seasonal outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Hampton Inn Spring Hill. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Spring Hill Hampton Inn. All rooms are decorated with white linens and carpeted floors and include a work desk.Oak Hills Golf Club is 7 miles from the hotel and downtown Spring Hill is 8 miles away.
- The rates were great for it being Christmastime. The beds are very comfortable. Always a friendly staff.
- I stayed here because it was the closest hotel to my father’s home. If that were not the case I would never stay here again. Everything seemed slightly dirty. There was a microwave oven in my room that was very dirty inside and out, for the two nights I was there. The bathroom door looked like someone had splattered paint or dirt from the bottom to the top, and the shower looked like it needed a hand of strong bleach. I told reception but had the impression that they already knew. It made me wonder if the sheets had been changed for me. Not once in two days did I see a cleaning woman or her cart! I HATED the fact that the breakfast buffet only had paper plates and plastic cups. Besides being extremely anti-ecological, it made me feel like I was roughing it in a campsite picnic. This hotel seemed more like a roadside motel than a hotel of the Hilton chain, but paying the Hilton rates! In fact, I strongly recommend that Hilton do a double check on their standards!
- Hotel was fine, but not quite as nice as most Hampton Inns. Breakfast was good and the staff was pleasant. The room was clean and beds were comfortable.
The eggs were good, ham was sorry of like rubber.
Muffins were very good. Coffee was excellent in lobby.
Not good.in rooms.
The staff were absolutely wonderful. Pleasant and very courteous.
From the entrance of the hotel the rooms, all employees were
Very helpful and friendly. Excellent service.
- We stayed a very short one night stay. We had our 7 year old nieces with us to go to the springs for the day. The young lady at the check in counter was spectacular. Very kind and went above and beyond to make our nieces happy with cookies and milk after we came back from dinner.
Hampton Inn Brooksville Dade City
Hampton Inn Brooksville Dade City is located in Ridge Manor, 28 miles from Clermont and 30 miles from Hudson.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Wesley Chapel is 20 miles from Hampton Inn Brooksville Dade City, and Zephyrhills is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 42 miles from Hampton Inn Brooksville Dade City.
- Well we evacuated there during hurricane Irma…one of their decorative trees fell on my vehicle…not much help..they tried to debit my card for almost 1200 dollars..but booking.com helped me dispute that
- Hotel spotless, employees most friendly and willing to help. Snacks outstanding in the afternoon and breakfast great.
- We ate at Pappa Joe’s Italian restaurant…it was awesome. Hotel was convenient for our stay.
- Great Buffet breakfast and variety of food & drink.
The staff were very friendly.
Felt very welcomed.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville
This Florida hotel has an outdoor pool and offers a daily breakfast for guests. Easily reached from Interstate 75, the hotel is 2 miles from Withlacoochee Trail State Park.Along with free cable on flat-screen TVs, guests of the Microtel Inn & Suites Brooksville will find a microwave and refrigerator in all rooms. Rooms with a sofa bed in a separate seating area are available, and all rooms have ironing facilities and a work desk.The Brooksville Microtel Inn & Suites has a fitness room and a business center for guest use. Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel, and there are on-site laundry facilities.The hotel is 1 miles from the Sherman Hills Golf Club. The Dade Battlefield Historic Park is 10 miles away, and the hotel is 30 miles from the mermaid shows at Weeki Wachee Springs.
- Very friendly staff and a great room for family of 4
- Eggs fluffy ??!! The only eggs I saw were hard boiled. Really, the only disappointment was the breakfast…only thing hot was the waffle and the waffle iron was not giving up the waffle easily…sticking badly, waffle in pieces. But I understand when one pays a little less for a room, he cannot expect a hot breakfast.
- It was very clean and comfortable. Most of the staff were friendly. Breakfast is good.
- They opened the breakfast early for us, that was huge for our horse riders !!
- Only there short time. Clean nice new. Nice breakfast.
Top Hotels In Brookridge Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Brookridge Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Brookridge Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Brookridge Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!