8 Best Hotels To Stay In Braña Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Braña Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Braña Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Braña Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Braña Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Braña Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Braña Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Braña Galicia:
Hotel Restaurante Casa Petronila
Located in Taramundi, Hotel Restaurante Casa Petronila offers air-conditioned rooms with views of the Cantabrian Mountains and of the Turia Valley. Some rooms have a balcony and free Wi-Fi is provided.Fitted with wooden flooring, heated rooms boast a rustic décor with wooden furniture. All have a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom including free toiletries. A wake up service is also available.The coffee bar and the restaurant inside the property serve traditional dishes using products sourced from local ecological farms.Set in Asturias Region, Hotel Restaurante Casa Peteronila is in a picturesque town known for its old water mills. There is a Mills Museum 0.6 mi away and a great variety of outdoor activities can be arranged whether in summer or winter.
- Generally everything in line with the offer, a good place to stay.
- La habitación era muy pequeña. Las vistas fueron un callejón interior de dos metros de un edificio. No se correspondían con las fotos del anuncio.Una de las razones por las que me decanté por este hotel . Y no incluía desayuno
- Sin lugar a dudas lo mejor de este hotel es su ubicación y magnificas vistas al valle. Nuestra habitación era espaciosa aunque básica. El hotel cuenta con un comedor con vistas al valle . Dispone de menú por un precio de 14 euros no incluido el café, pero si la bebida y postre. Comida casera sin grandes pretensiones. Destacar de entre las opciones como primer plato, la fabada. Te la sirven en una sopera y puedes repetir. El mantel de mesa es de tela. El dueño y la empleada son de trato agradable. Dispones de sitio para aparcar muy cerca del hotel .
- El hotel se encuentra en un entorno privilegiado, y las vistas son inmejorables. Las instalaciones están muy bien y el personal fue en todo momento muy atento. Recomiendo totalmente este alojamiento.
- Atención inmejorable! Desde que entramos hasta que nos fuimos, la chica ha sido muy maja y atenta. La habitación acogedora y el hotel situado en una zona inmejorable!
Hotel Mirador de Barcia
Sitting by the River Eo in North Galicia, the Hotel Mirador De Barcia offers free Wi-Fi and a spa area with a hot tub, steam bath and sauna. It is about 25 mi from Lugo and is surrounded by countryside.Rooms in the Hotel Mirador De Barcia have modern bathrooms with hydromassage showers. They also have TV and air conditioning. Many have views of the surrounding countryside.The restaurant at the Mirador De Barcia serves regional and national dishes in an elegant setting.The village of Barcia is about 45 minutes’ drive from the Galician coast. There is free onsite parking.
- La paz del lugar , poder ver las estrellas en todo su esplendor desde la terraza. Una pena no haber tenido más tiempo para disfrutarlo
- Las habitaciones era lo mejor que tenía el hotel, muy nuevas. Tienen secador. Por lo demás… me voy a explayar y bien en lo que no me gustó que no fue poco.
- La ubicación del hotel. Un entorno muy agradable y super tranquilo
- la ubicación y las vistas desde la ventana de la habitación, las dos chicas que nos atendieron , una de mañana y otra de tarde, fueron muy amables
- El trato del personal es lo que más vale. Gente super simpática y agradable.
Hotel Rural Casa Paulino
One of our top picks in Taramundi.Located on the west side of Asturias, in the village of Taramundi, Hotel Rural Casa Paulino offers free WiFi. It is located 19 mi from Ribadeo and 24 mi from Playa de las Catedrales Beach.Featuring mountain views, the rooms feature a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and private bathroom with bath or shower. Some rooms have a spa bath.You can enjoy regional homemade food in the on-site restaurant or go to the cafeteria. Specialties include Fabada stew and meats, such as goat and lamb. The tour desk offers information on hiking and trekking routes in the area.There are shops located a 1-minute walk from the hotel and the center of the village is 2 minutes away. Lugo is 1 hour away by car.
- Excellent restaurant for diner! Good hotel to discover the 6 hiking tours starting in the village.
- Excellent, clean and comfortable place to stay in a lovely village and in a beautiful area of northern Spain.
Very helpful staff. You could have a full evening meal or Tapas in the bar. Plenty of other bars and hotels also in village.
Very pretty location.
- Nice room with a pleasant casual restaurant/bar downstairs. Main restaurant wasn’t open when we were there (mid May).
- El lugar es encantador, el hotel es cómodo y la comida muy buena!
Hotel San Briz
Offering a restaurant serving local cuisine, Hotel San Briz is located in A Pontenova. Set by Eo River, the charming hotel has free Wi-Fi and impressive views.Each bright room with heating and colorful details features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bathtub. There are meeting and banquet facilities available for guests, as well as children’s playground.Hotel San Briz is 10 minutes’ walk from a variety of bars and traditional restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Ribadeo, on the Bay of Biscay coast, is 20 minutes’ drive while the center of Lugo is 40 minutes by car.
- Comida casera estupenda. Las carrilleras…. impresionantes. El personal muy amable y atento.
- Limpieza un 11, comida a la carta, casera a precio de “menu”. El Pollo de corral sin comentarios, buenísimo….
- La habitación muy amplia, muy limpia, el baño también muy amplio y con accesorios de baño muy completo. conexión WiFi rápida.
El baño muy limpio y amplio.
La habitación muy amplia.
- La amabilidad y el trato en todo momento,el hotel,las habitaciones muy limpios y el entorno espectacular…para repetir
Set in a rural building dating from the 18th century, La Rectoral in Taramundi provides air-conditioned rooms with views of the surrounding landscape.Rustic-style rooms in La Rectoral feature a balcony and a flat-screen TV. The hotel is also equipped with a lounge decorated in a traditional Asturian style.A continental breakfast is served every morning and dinner is also available in the on-site restaurant, where you can sample local-style cuisine, accompanied by a bottle of regional wine.The hotel is 2 minutes’ walk from the center of Taramundi, where a wide range of bars and restaurants can be found along with the city’s well-known watermills.
- Unique. Wonderful staff. Lovely setting with gorgeous view. Very old but updated and very nicely appointed with all conveniences. Antiques. Comfy. Very spacious room. Sitting area. Best accommodation during our five weeks in Spain. Good breakfast. Quiet. Very clean.
- Beautiful place but not too much to see in Taramundi. It is perfect for just visit it a couple of hours
- This is an amazing place, and a great spot to get away from it all. Tucked away in the hills of Taramundi, it was a little piece of paradise. The building itself and the rich history and age of it is absolutely amazing.
- Setting of the hotel is amazing. Perched on a hill with lovely views over the valley. Room was large, plenty of space, nice balcony. Staff were friendly.
- It was historically an amazing building and the views from the room were amazing . The staff were superb and the room was huge with a terrace that looked over the world! Amazing views. Definitely a destination hotel and we will come again
Located in the center of Taramundi, the rustic Hotel Taramundi features an on-site restaurant serving Asturiana cuisine, and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.Rooms here offer a balcony, a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a bath and bidet.Other property facilities include a bar and a terrace.The surrounding countryside offers a number of well-marked hiking trails for guests to explore. The nearest train station, Vegadeo Pueblo Train Station, is 12 mi away, and Hotel Taramundi is 75 mi from Asturias Airport.
- La decoración es preciosa y el pueblo, aunque sea pequeño, maravilloso y con un monton de cosas que ver, ya sea en el mismo pueblo o en los de alrededor
- La cocina, estaba todo riquísimo y buena relación calidad precio. El trato excelente. Muy recomendable.
- Destacaria por encima de todo, la amabilidad del personal del Hotel, simplemente excelente. Tambien recomiendo comer alli, nosotros fuimos a varios y sin duda fue el mejor en el que comimos en la fecha en que fuimos (noviembre).
- La ubicación, la decoración, el trato…todo perfecto
- Estuvimos alojados durante una noche y genial!! Hotel muy confortable y personal muy amable. Sin duda 100% recomendable
Hotel Casa Soto
This hotel is housed in a 200 year old building in which the original structure has been conserved and creates a comfortable atmosphere. It is located in a beautiful natural region of Asturias.Hotel Casa Soto has conserved its stone walls and chestnut brown wooden fittings. The rooms are traditionally decorated, modern and very comfortable. Relax here reading a book in the living room with its fireplace. There is a bar cafe in the lounge of the establishment.The establishment is located in the quaint Asturian town of Vegadeo, set in beautiful natural surroundings and a short distance from the coastline.
- Olympia was very friendly and accommodating. Great bed & pillow. Great coffee & fresh squeezed O.J.
- Well appointed and comfortable, good location, friendly helpful manager, great breakfast.
- The staff is friendly and helpful. We used the hotel as a base for outdoor activites in the area and it was perfect.
- Very comfortable room with sitting area. Our reception was friendly and staff very helpful.
- The warm reception received upon arrival and the level of care at breakfast were impeccable. The room was very clean and warm. Located up a quiet street walking distance to great places to eat and drink. The host helped us plan our trip to the Beach of the Cathedrals nearby then catered breakfast to suit us. Great continental breakfast with all local produce. Loved every minute of being there
Hotel Rural Casona Trabadelo
Set in a traditional Asturian farmhouse dating for the 18th century, this rural hotel enjoys tranquil natural surroundings in the area around the Eo river.Locally listed, the U-shaped building is accessible through a heavy wooden door flanked by two stone towers bearing the coat of arms of the Trabadelo family. The local countryside provides numerous leisure opportunities to help you make the most of this rural getaway. The nearest town of Vegadeo is 0.6 mi away.
- Beautiful, Authentic and Peaceful place. Delicious breakfast and happy Owners. The problem was the uncomfortable bed. Everything else was excellent. Too bad we couldn’t stay longer.
- It is a beautiful manor and the ladies that run it are very nice. I found the location to be a bit difficult to find but there was sufficient signage to direct
- Lovely quiet homely hotel with friendly staff. Traditional rooms that were very clean. Very nice gardens. Great to sit out in with a cold beer. The best olives I’ve ever tasted!!!
- The hosts were a delight. Made us very welcome and cooked an excellent dinner and breakfast. Beautiful position shame we did not have time to explore the area.
- Location above the town but close enough to visit. Parking on site
Top Hotels In Braña Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Braña Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Braña Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Braña Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!