8 Best Hotels To Stay In Bishop California – Top Hotel Reviews
Bishop California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bishop California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bishop California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bishop California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bishop California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bishop California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Bishop California:
Creekside Inn – Bishop
In downtown Bishop, California and a short walk from the Inyo National Forest, this hotel boasts a year-round outdoor hot tub and seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Bishop Eastern Sierra Regional Airport is a 5-minute drive from the hotel.Free Wi-Fi is offered in all rooms at the Creekside Inn. The temperature-controlled rooms feature cherry wood work desks and chairs. A flat-screen TV, refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are standard in all guest rooms.The Creekside Inn Bishop offers guests a creek-side patio with views of the Eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains. A business center, a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities are offered on-site.Guests can enjoy a complimentary daily hot breakfast. In the evening the hotel offers guests homemade soups and fresh-baked cookies.A golf course at Bishop Country Club is 1 miles away and the Tri County Fairground is a 5 minute drive from the hotel.
- Sheets being extra soft was a nice surprise. Biggest flat screen TV I’ve probably ever seen at at a hotel. Very quiet and very clean appearance overall
- Very good breakfast. Soup in the afternoon,And cookies in the eveninggive a warm welcome.
- Great breakfast! Nice large room, well designed with two sinks, one separate sink from the bathroom. Two comfortable large beds, great view of the mountains. The side entrance was close to our room and car; great access. Location is walking distance to places to eat.
- The room was very nice, continental breakfast was amazing, spa was nice and river was beautiful!
- Perfect place to stay. Beds very comfortable. Larger television than most hotels. Very friendly, helpful employees. Perfect choices for breakfast. The soup and cookies at night are a great touch.
Motel 6 Bishop
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Motel 6 Bishop is located in Bishop in the region of California.The rooms include a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Location. Easy to get to on journey & close to restaurants
- Cleanliness, good heater/AC unit. Nearby access to stores, restaurants, etc.
- Good value for trips up to mammoth. No bed bugs and overall pretty clean. Nothing special, but it’s a Motel 6. What do you expect?
- The furnishing of the room was excellent and it was very comfortable. I liked the laminate wood floor in the room.
- They accepted pets and price was good! Denny’s across street and discount.
Cielo Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Cielo Hotel offers accommodations in Bishop.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Bedding good, lots of light, window you could crack open, lots of electrical outlets; super clean inside and outside.
- The room was very clean and I liked the size of the fridge very useable
- such a short notice for booking this last minute and we got the best deal. Very nice and modern, comfortable and even with a good breakfast
- Service, People, Breakfast, Clean Room comfortable bed
- Cleanliness, the luxury of WiFi and breakfast w/affordable price equals a gtreat value.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Travelodge Bishop is located in Bishop.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Showtime, microwave and refrigerator in room, staff very accommodating for service animal. Moderate breakfast provided.
- Everything!! Especially the handicap accessible room and shower. Most hotels are still to small, but this one ROCKED
- The front staff were very helpful. The location was perfect. The breakfast was very good and I will like to stay again here. The information says you can check in at 3 p.m. but we arrived at 1 p.m. and we requested if they could give us a room at that time. the front staff was very accommodating and they were able to check us in around 2.
- Clean & quiet. Breakfast was good. The French toast that went in the toaster was excellent.
- They have good view of mountain summits with snow. Location close to gas station and McDonalds. Friendly staff and hot water/coffee on the ready.
Best Western Bishop Lodge
In Bishop, a 2 hour drive from Yosemite National Park, this hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool. A hot tub and gym are on site. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.A 42-inch flat-screen TV with cable is featured in each room at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bishop Holiday Spa Lodge. All rooms include a fridge and microwave. Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided.A 24-hour front desk is provided at Bishop Holiday Spa Lodge BEST WESTERN PLUS. A fully equipped business center is available. A laundromat is located on site. A continental breakfast is served daily.Fishing at Crowley Lake is 32 miles from this hotel. Fish cleaning facilities and a freezer are available for added convenience. Ski Mammoth is 35 miles away.
- Bed was comfortable and there was no noise from the road.
- The floors are tile and clean for our pets. The size of the room accommodated us great and included enough space for our bike too. Remodeling shows in this hotel.
- The staff, especially at the daily breakfast room were very cordial, helpful in getting your food. Busing the tables was excellent.
I liked the receptionist because he was very nice and even gave us extra information on the event going on that weekend.
The lady serving the breakfast was not only cordial, but she was very helpful with everything!
- Very easy to reach, helpful staff. Much needed A/C in all rooms.
Days Inn Bishop
One of our best sellers in Bishop! This hotel in Bishop, California offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features an outdoor pool and is just 3 miles from the Eastern Sierra Regional Airport.A refrigerator, microwave and coffee-making facilities are provided in each room at the Days Inn Bishop. All rooms feature simple décor and include a work desk.Guests can relax in the on-site hot tub or enjoy poolside seating provided on the deck. A BBQ grill is also included for guest use. A 24-hour front desk is available for added convenience.The Bishop Days Inn offers a continental breakfast each morning.This hotel is within easy walking distance of the Laws Railroad Museum and Historical Site. Paiute Palace Casino and Bishop Country Club are both a 5 minute drive from the hotel.
- Only thing I liked about the property is that I had a place to sleep
Nice solar powered indoor hot tub to soak in
Nice view onto the easter sierra mountains from most room windows
Very good value for money
walking distance to restraurants, pubes, …
- Staff was friendly and super accommodating with all of requests. Great budget hotel, ok for couple nights stay
- Beds were comfortable, and room was clean. Definitely a budget motel and OK for a couple nights stay over.
- Location was a plus for us. Price was very good. Rooms were clean.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bishop
This Bishop, California hotel features free high-speed internet access in every room. A daily breakfast is offered at the hotel. The hotel is a short walk from Owens Valley.Guest rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bishop features a coffee maker, microwave and a mini-refrigerator. A work desk and a sofa bed are also included in each room.A fitness center and an indoor pool are on-site at the Bishop Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. Laundry facilities are also available at the hotel.Buttermilk Boulder rock climbing is a short drive from the Holiday Inn Express Bishop. The Inyo National Forest is also within driving distance of the hotel.
- Pool and jacuzzi were great. The gym was small but had great equipment – 4 stations. Good breakfast. Great walkable location.
- My family is very happy and like to have wonderful breakfast when we stay
- very clean and comfortable, the location is an hour drive to Mamooth, and it have breakfast included.
- Everything was great in this location right down to the staff we had a wonderful very relaxing time my wife actually woke up Sunday morning thinking that she was already home
- Loved having inside pool and jacuzzi,close to everything. Breakfast was good ,seating was a little tight but doable. Front desk was very friendly,would visit again.
Comfort Inn Bishop
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Comfort Inn Bishop is located in Bishop. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.
- Bed was very comfortable and breakfast area very clean and spacious
- Terrific breakfast included! Loved the mattress on the bed and the toiletries. The parking is great when the lot isn’t filled to capacity.
Bishop on the way from Death Valley to Yasomite was nice for a night.
The motel was ok and comfortable, incl. a nice small pool.
The room was ok for us 3 and all went well.
- We used this as a stop over on a trip from Las Vegas to San Francisco, and it served its purpose beautifully. Nice easy check-in. Plenty of free parking spaces available. Pool to cool down after spending the day in Death Valley. Actually the pool was quite cold, but it was OK. Comfortable beds.
- Was not noisy. WiFi very easy to connect to and was fast. Nice location. Price was good.
Top Hotels In Bishop California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bishop California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bishop California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bishop California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!