8 Best Hotels To Stay In Bewdley Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Bewdley Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bewdley Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bewdley Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bewdley Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bewdley Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bewdley Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Bewdley Ontario:
Comfort Inn Port Hope
Located in Port Hope, 23 miles from Hampton, Comfort Inn Port Hope features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Peterborough is 22 miles from Comfort Inn Port Hope, and Oshawa is 29 miles from the property.
- There were a good number of pillows and the staff were terrific
- Comfortable bed, good lighting in bathroom, helpful staff and convenient USB charging points. Would stay here again.
Loved all of it..
The Breakfast was great..
Staff so friendly🤗..
- The staff was great, very accommodating. My room was quieter than expected, given that I was at the back of the hotel with transport trucks regularly driving by. Good access to parking.
- Honestly, everything was great! The beautiful ladies at the front desk were very friendly and helpful! Our room was super clean, warm, comfy. There was a really nice handwritten note left by housekeeping saying to have a great stay and happy holiday! My other half and I had a great time and were very happy with everything!
The Waddell is located in Port Hope, 23 miles from Hampton and 23 miles from Peterborough. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Oshawa is 28 miles from The Waddell, and Bowmanville is 20 miles from the property.
- Hotel is beautiful, as are the room. Staff are super friendly and the breakfast included with the room was terrific.
- The river view is the best. The location is a great walk over the bridge to the cute street with shops and cafes.
- The room was lovely – very comfortable bed, large room with windows overlooking the river and the main street of Port Hope. The full breakfast which was included was delicious – lots of options and piping hot. The room had an electric fireplace and comfy chairs, a fridge and plenty of room for clothes. The location is great – you can walk to shops and restaurants and the lake is about a 10 minute walk.
- Beautiful bar area for sitting with great features. Well appointed classy Misha rooms with upgrades needed – aka 90’s era bathroom and shabby carpets – would be amazing with a Reno or two:)
- beautiful Victorian style room, very elegant despite the dated construction
Super 8 Peterborough
One of our best sellers in Peterborough! Super 8 Peterborough is located in Peterborough, 29 miles from Hampton and 30 miles from Bowmanville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Everything! Excellent location, excellent room, excellent breakfast!
Will highly recommend to anyone travelling to Peterborough!
- The staff was very friendly. The hotel was clean. Great location. I Would recommend this hotel. The added breakfast was a bonus, especially traveling with children.
- Pretty location on top of the hill. Convenient to stores . The breakfast buffet had many selections , I’ve been to many hotels with breakfast included and your hotel was the best for variety . The young man working the breakfast was very polite and friendly . He collected the dishes when we were done and always made sure there was enough food out . The pool and hot tub were very nice.
- Good place to stay. Unfortunately couldn’t get to breakfast so I cannot offer my opinion.
- Leigh Ann at the front desk was super nice. Also thanks to Lawrence for getting my friend and I a cab after we tried ourselves for an hour.
- Everything! Excellent location, excellent room, excellent breakfast!
The Woodlawn Inn
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Woodlawn Inn offers accommodations in Cobourg, just 29 miles from Hampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find room service at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Peterborough is 24 miles from The Woodlawn Inn, and Bowmanville is 26 miles away.
- They offer a fine dining restaurant unlike most hotels. Their breakfast which is included in the room price is cooked to order by a qualified chef versus the normal run of the mill complimentary breakfasts offered by chain hotels which are less than appetizing. Best value – I won’t stay anywhere else when I am in the area.
We had a relaxing and quiet time. The food was outstanding. We were able to relax and
- The staff were great and very friendly.Food was excellent.
- Breakfasts were superb, staff were really friendly and the room was great with the addition of an electric fire with flame effect making it so cozy and warm on winter nights
The staff were excellent and helpful.
Rather than a buffet, breakfast was ordered from a menu with a good selection. This meant everything was very fresh and hot. Dinner in the dining room was very good.
The overall appearance of the hotel is good.
Quality Inn Peterborough
This hotel is in Peterborough and is 3 miles from the Centennial Museum. The hotel offers a fitness center and free Wi-Fi in every room. Sir Sandford Fleming College is a 5 minute drive away.Each room at Quality Inn Peterborough includes tea and coffee-making facilities. Microwaves and refrigerators are available upon request.The Peterborough Quality Inn provides guests with a breakfast buffet. The hotel has a business center and a meeting room.The Quality Inn is within a 5-minute drive of the Canadian Canoe Museum. Riverview Park and Zoo is 6 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast was great, staff lovely. Room very comfortable. Staff was great!
- very nice breakfast facility with a very nice lady keeping things in order.. Better than most. Also, due to very long hall ways and my walking handicap the staff went out of their way to give me a room that was near parking and the exit.
- The bed was comfortable, good choice of breakfast items.
- The front desk staff member was miserable and quite rude to us. Not sure if he was having a bad day but did not make us feel welcome. The woman on the Sunday was very friendly.
- The rooms are updated and comfortable. Mine came with mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The breakfast was a typical hotel breakfast but better than many with a good variety of options.
Motel 6 Peterborough
This Ontario, Canada hotel features rooms with free Wi-Fi and expanded cable TV. Motel 6 Peterborough is one mile from Liftlock Cruises and offers guests laundry facilities.Rooms provide dining areas, alarm clock radios and telephones.Guests at Peterborough Motel 6 are offered free locals calls and a 24-hour front desk.Motel 6 is one mile from The Canadian Canoe Museum, Liftlock Golfland and Art Gallery of Peterborough. It is 5 miles from Trent University.
Price and location for Pete’s game
Was surprised that there was a fridge and a microwave in the room
- Was not made aware that croissants and coffee other than vending machine coffee was available!!!!
- Simple clean accommodations. The lady at the front desk was personable and efficient. Bed was very comfortable.
- I liked the location of the property.The staff were polite. The room was a nice size. Bed was fairly comfortable except for the pillow.
- The room was spartan yet clean. The location was close to the hockey rink.
- Price and location for Pete’s game
Comfort Hotel & Suites Peterborough
This Ontario hotel features an on-site restaurant, indoor heated pool and spa tub. Just a 4-minute walk from Kawartha Golf Club, it has spacious, contemporary rooms with free Wi-Fi.Accommodations at Comfort Hotel & Suites Peterborough are tastefully decorated and provide a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker.The hotel’s lobby features a fireplace with leather arm chairs. It also has a business center.Guests can enjoy on-site dining and cocktails at Kelsey’s Restaurant, which is accessible from the lobby.Comfort Hotel Peterborough is within a 7-minute walk of Parkway Place Mall and Trent University. It is 2 miles from the Art Gallery of Peterborough.
Really great rooms size wise.
staff awesome and helpful
parking is always available
- Comfy bed clean quiet restaurant attached to hotel was abonus
- The beds and pillows were exceptionally comfortable.
- We enjoyed our stay at the hotel – very comfortable.
- The beds were really comfortable with great pillows. There are easily accessible electrical outlets. The pool and spa tub were clean and the hours are longer than most hotels I have stayed at. The breakfast buffet was tasty. The parking lot is well lit.
- Really great rooms size wise.
Best Western Plus Otonabee Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Plus Otonabee Inn offers accommodations in Peterborough.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast and the coffee were great!
- We liked the fireplace feature in the room and we had a good night rest.
The staff are wonderful.
Jimmy Dean sausage excellent needed more mini danishes.
- Room, environment inside and out was excellent for rest, relaxation, visiting and sleeping etc. Quite a pleasant experience for my first visit st this Inn by the River!
- Staff were very friendly. Liked the fridge and microwave.
Top Hotels In Bewdley Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bewdley Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bewdley Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bewdley Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!