8 Best Hotels To Stay In Belmont Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Belmont Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Belmont Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Belmont Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Belmont Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Belmont Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Belmont Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Belmont Wisconsin:
Quality Inn & Suites Belmont
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn & Suites Belmont offers accommodations in Belmont, just 23 miles from Galena.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.
- Very clean and comfortable and the staff was a delight. The salt water pool was really nice
- the beds were good compared to other motels. the breakfast was good with a nice selection.
- The hotel was very clean and the sheets were soft and comfortable, not scratchy like many hotels.
- This is the first hotel I’ve stayed in that has been very quiet
- Location was good. Clean and comfortable. Lobby was comfortable to get together with friends.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Platteville, WI
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Platteville, WI offers accommodations in Platteville.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Galena is 22 miles from Country Inn & Suites , and Dubuque is 18 miles from the property.
- The pool was great. Everything was clean and neat. Beautiful rooms and comfortable.
- Excellent breakfast. Extremely well maintained property. Condition of the room was immaculate.
- My wife Doesn’t eat meat and on breakfast menu there were eggs with bacon. The staff went out of way and made scrambled eggs without bacon specially for her. Great hospitality!
- The bed was soft, very comfortable. The hotel was recently remodeled and the rooms are beautiful! Breakfast was very good!
- Clean and modern. Nice pool area, typical breakfast. Staff was very helpful. Rooms comfortable. Would definitely stay again!
Super 8 Platteville
Super 8 Platteville offers accommodations in Platteville.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Galena is 22 miles from Super 8 Platteville, and Dubuque is 18 miles from the property.
- we really didn’t eat the breakfast or anything at the hotel, there are several places to eat within walking distance.
- Bed was very comfortable and room clean. Fluffy eggs? What fluffy eggs? Hard boiled eggs only. Scrambled would have been better.
- Staff at check in were extremely nice and personable. The rooms were clean!!
- The little balcony was charming as well as the swan
- The hotel is conveniently located to the university campus and businesses in Platteville.
The Wisconsin Wood Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Wisconsin Wood Inn offers accommodations in Dickeyville, just 17 miles from Galena. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Staff was obliging to requests.
Variety of toiletries in-office came in handy!
- Clean, comfy, quiet. Central to Dubuque & Platteville
- Comfy bed. Lots of pillows. Good size room. Lots of outlets. Convenient location. Clean
- The first impression was nice. Nice to have a mini fridge and a microwave. New paint and new floors. Staff was nice to work with. Great little town
- Room was large and clean. Appliances where new. Owners are very friendly and helpful giving us a choice of rooms for our anniversary.
- Staff was obliging to requests.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Brewery Creek offers accommodations in Mineral Point. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Dane County Regional Airport is 47 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Mineral Point Hotel
Mineral Point Hotel offers accommodations in Mineral Point.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Dane County Regional Airport is 47 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Travelers Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, The Travelers Inn offers accommodations in Mineral Point. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Dane County Regional Airport, 46 miles from The Travelers Inn.
No reviews yet.
Quality Inn Mineral Point
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Mineral Point offers accommodations in Mineral Point. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Dane County Regional Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The room was comfortable and roomy. The breakfast was very good
- Everything was very good-We have come here a few times before and we will come back here again.
- Food was not up to our standards but it was clean and fresh so I was give it a pass.
- This was by far one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in. It is truly well taken care of.
This motel is a good basic place to stay. There is a nice indoor pool and
Hot tub. The motel is not far from Mineral Springs and several restaurants.
Top Hotels In Belmont Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Belmont Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Belmont Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Belmont Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!