8 Best Hotels To Stay In Belle Garden Tobago – Top Hotel Reviews
Belle Garden Tobago is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Belle Garden Tobago. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Belle Garden Tobago. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Belle Garden Tobago. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Belle Garden Tobago right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Belle Garden Tobago with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Belle Garden Tobago:
Blue Waters Inn
Showcasing an outdoor pool and water sports facilities, Blue Waters Inn is located in Speyside, just 18 miles from Diamond. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Crown Point International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Very clean, very friendly staff, amazing ocean view, good restaurant
Location virtually on the beach.
The peace and quiet.
The lush grounds, the birds and the wildlife.
- Everything. The room was wonderful, food was delicious and the atmosphere was so relaxing and chill. Such a great place to spend your vacation.
- Everything. Was quiet and peaceful. Also near to the beach.
- The view from the room was lovley. The staff took the initiative to celebrate with us at dinner (Birthday).
Half Moon Blue Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Half Moon Blue Hotel is located in Scarborough, just 2.9 miles from Diamond. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Crown Point International Airport, 8 miles from Half Moon Blue Hotel.
- Loved the well filt air conditioning and the complimentary flavor tea bags
- What was nice about the place was the friendly staff and loving vibe that made you feel welcome there are more than one pool to choose from and the beach is a option too. The staff really remembers you and makes you feel like your with family when you are there
- We liked the view of the sea from the room, the ease of the all of Tobago’s attractions from the hotel, and how the owners of the property kept all of the native fruit trees, such as the papaya, banana,plantain,lemon and and flower plants lime trees in their natural habitat without destroying them. We also how the path down to their beach along side of the pool , where they had a bar for cocktails and beach chair for you to relax. I also liked how the owners mingled with the guests and made you feel welcomed. THeir annual Venetian New Years Eve was excellent as well. Ths resort is definitely worth the money was spent and we will definitely be returning for a future stay.
- The absolute peace and quiet, the birds singing and feeding in trees around the gallery, the comfort of the gallery.
- Amazing Hotel….I will certainly recommend this place to everyone….and I will surely visit again🙂🙂🙂
Blue Haven Hotel – Bacolet Bay – Tobago
Blue Haven Hotel – Bacolet Bay – Tobago offers accommodations in Scarborough. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room comes with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Crown Point International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The ambiance ,hospitality of the staff. Everyone was approachable and friendly. The view is breath taking. Breakfast was awesome as well. The room was clean everyday with fresh towels. The bed was made up so professionally.
- Great customer service. Claudia and Mr. Ritchie were very helpful and attentive to,our needs. Decent breakfast, great views overlooking the ocean and well maintained property.
- The pool was nice and the views was to die for especially on the deck
- Food was great…view,settings,ambiance and staff very welcoming..
Such a beautiful property. The ocean views from the rooms was amazing!
Staff was very helpful and friendly!
Loved the proximity and beauty of the beach.
Bacolet Beach Club
One of our top picks in Scarborough.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Right on a private beach on Bacolet Bay, this boutique hotel features an infinity pool and rooms with views of the Caribbean Sea. Bacolet Beach Club is a 15 minute drive from Tobago Airport.The Bacolet Beach Club features a mix of oriental and Caribbean design, and is surrounded by lush vegetation. The rooms feature wood ceilings and marble floors, and have a flat-screen TV, a private gallery, as well as free Wi-Fi.The Havana Restaurant serves Cuban and local cuisine, and features a lounge area with panoramic views. There is also a pool-side bar specialized in mojitos that offers other cocktails and drinks.There are 2 golf courses and scuba diving stations within a 10 minute drive, while Scarborough city center is a 2 minute drive away.
- Great view. Clean and well kept. Alot of nature and private beach.
Big and nice room. Nice beach with bar and lunch service. Balcony with ocean view
Nice to woke up in morning with ocean view
Breakfast with lot of fruits. Friendly staff
- Landscaping and flora was beautiful! So many chairs set up to sit/lay, staff was so friendly and kind. Beautiful balcony view and a gorgeous small private beach. Mini market within one minutes walk and just across the street is bacolet public beach which was desolate and beautiful like our own private beach!
- Fantastic attentive staff, felt well looked after. Beautiful hotel, excellent excursions organised by the hotel. Lovely view from the room, access to private beach and a great pool.
- I felt cheated because i booked on line the Hotel is definitely not what i saw. Room was dirty breakfast could be better workers at the desk was unprofessional did not even ask about our stay. One young girl in the dining area was pleasant. Will not stay in this hotel again and will not recommend my family to do so. There were lots of complain from other guests. I stayed one week and thought i should be reimbursed a portion.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Viola’s Place offers accommodations in Lowlands, just one mile from Diamond. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Crown Point International Airport, 4.3 miles from Viola’s Place.
No reviews yet.
Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort
Including a private beach area, hot tub and 3 swimming pools with terrace, the Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort is set on the shores of Little Rockly Bay and a 10-minute drive from Scarborough City.The rooms and suites include free Wi-Fi and all feature air conditioning, a fan, desk and satellite TV. All accommodations also have a fridge, balcony and a private bathroom with shower, bath and free toiletries.The Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort features 4 dining options, 3 bars and a breakfast buffet included in the rate.Guests at this ocean-front complex will enjoy a golf course, tennis courts, kids club, spa services, banquet and meeting facilities and a diving center. Activities such as hiking, bird watching, kite surfing and horseback riding can be arranged.The Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort is a 10-minute drive from Pigeon Point and a 30-minute drive from Argyle Falls. Dwight York Football Stadium is a 20-minute drive away and Arthur Napoleon Raymond International Airport is a 5-minute drive away.
- The rating for ambience in the restaurant is for Pembois, the buffet. The food was good quality but particularly for dinner the place was soulless. Subdued lighting, candles on the table, varied music would all have improved it – oh and getting rid of those dreadful green tablecloths!! The ambiance in the Salaka grill was delightful as was the food. The staff were all helpful and friendly but special praise should go to fabulous Lystra, everyone at Salaka, Troy and the lovely Olivia who just never stopped smiling.
- Good range of restaurant and bar options, nice pool area, very spacious grounds, good staff
- All staff were pleasant and helpful from the moment we arrived. The customer service we experienced was really wonderful. We had a King room with ocean view, it was a ground floor room with patio and we could have walked straight out to a smaller pool and seen the sea from our patio. The room itself was large, clean and well maintained, the bathroom had separate shower stall and a tub. Breakfast was buffet style with omelette station and the choices were quite varied – hot, cold, fruit, breads, pastries – and all delicious. The mini croissants and coconut bake were delish, as was the saltfish buljol and melongene choka. Didn’t eat lunch on dinner at any of the restaurants so can’t comment on those. Loved the expanse and feel of the grounds and the constant wind from the ocean so nearby.
- Food and resort was very nice. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- The staff was amazing, they were always asking us about our experience, there if we had any issues, and helpful when we were planning our day or staying on the property.
Mount Irvine Bay Resort
Located in Grafton, 2.5 miles from Diamond, Mount Irvine Bay Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Crown Point International Airport, 3.7 miles from Mount Irvine Bay Resort.
- We really enjoyed the ocean view, ambience on entering the lobby,courteous staff especially the General Manager, breakfast, the comfortable room and the beautiful grounds. We were even enlightened about the history of the hotel.
- The staff was excellent and the breakfast service was very good. The rooms were large and we had a nice veranda. The pool was very nice and we really enjoyed the rum punches.
- The Manager was engaging with the Guest. Staff super friendly and helpful. Location was great and away from the crowds. Spa on location which I utilized.
- Its quiet and very relaxing. The staff are very pleasant and are very quick responding to any problems.
- I loved how close it is to the airport, The staff were awesome, My favorite was Akiesha.
Enchanted Waters Tobago
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Enchanted Waters Tobago offers accommodations in Buccoo, just 2.4 miles from Diamond. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Crown Point International Airport, 3.1 miles from Enchanted Waters Tobago.
- The service at Enchanted Waters was truly memorable. The Patino’s were so welcoming and accommodating. Their pleasant smiles and ‘can do’ attitudes only made me wish for a longer stay.
- Very quiet and relaxing, pool was clean at all times; best of all – the breakfast was superb! Rooms were well kept and comfortable also. Enjoyed every moment of my three day, two night stay 🤗
Freshly caught fish for dinner.
Excellent local breakfast
- My wife and I really enjoyed our stay at Enchanted Waters. We went there for a long weekend after a hectic week at work, and it was a wonderful hideaway! The hotel is family owned and everyone was so warm and welcoming. When we arrived, we received an amazing surprise – We were upgraded to the honeymoon suite and we really felt like we were on our honeymoon again! The ambiance was beautiful and serene and just right if you’re looking for a quiet and relaxing stay. The food was incredible and delicious. My wife has a dairy and gluten allergy and Roger, the head chef, was extremely accommodating and served her out of this world meals to cater to her allergy! We had a truly unforgettable and magical time and special thanks to the Patino family! Keep up the great work!
- Small family run hotel with lovely owners. Very clean, perfect little pool and very good food.
Top Hotels In Belle Garden Tobago Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Belle Garden Tobago to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Belle Garden Tobago but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Belle Garden Tobago. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!