8 Best Hotels To Stay In Beaumont Hainaut Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Beaumont Hainaut Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beaumont Hainaut Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beaumont Hainaut Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beaumont Hainaut Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beaumont Hainaut Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beaumont Hainaut Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Beaumont Hainaut Province:
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, L’Escape Grill is located in Silenrieux in the region of Namur Province, just 26 miles from Namur. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.Mons is 26 miles from L’Escape Grill, and Charleroi is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 17 miles from L’Escape Grill.
- Breakfast was excellent , service good, bed average , but the bathroom smelled of urine
- There was a mix up over the accommodation but was sorted out amicably by the owner despite her limited English and our very limited French and totally absent Flemish. Nice meal in the restaurant but it was quite pricey.
- Great area, close to local tourist attractions and historic towns.
- Second time we have stayed here, very clean and friendly! Great breakfast.
- It has a very cozy, warm, welcoming feel to it. And the cappuccino with homemade cream was wonderful!
Le Relais De La Haute Sambre
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Relais De La Haute Sambre offers accommodations in Lobbes, just 27 miles from Namur. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Mons is 16 miles from Relais De La Haute Sambre, and Charleroi is 8 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 11 miles away.
- This hotel was in an ideal location for where I was working. The restaurant was very good, although it is not open on a Monday evening so you have to find somewhere else to eat
- The hotel was ideally located, the restaurant on the same site was also excellent though it is not open every night
- Centrally situated, close to the walking track, we continued for. Friendly Staff. Fine restaurant close by. Nice and comfortable room, equipped with all conveniences you might expect.
- Very spacious and comfortable room. The hotel is situated in an unusual rural setting, next to some stables. There’s a restaurant on site (but was closed during our stay) and a supermarket and friterie nearby. Lovely breakfast in a bright and sunny conservatory,
- Good breakfast , peaceful location. Nearby supermarket . Onsite parking
Located in Walcourt, 24 miles from Namur, Hostellerie Dispa features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is concierge services at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Mons is 25 miles from Hostellerie Dispa, and Charleroi is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Food was excellent, the restaurant is top notch. We would definitely go again. Big rooms, nice breakfast, walking distance from the centre of Walcourt.
- The restaurant and the staff. Even without speaking English they were very kind and helpful. The hotel had a very good parking space as well.
- Accueil professionnel et convivial petit déjeuner excellent 1er matin le lundi ne valait pas 12€ repas gastronomique excellent sublime au niveau saveur on aurait voulu saluer lors départ mais porte close des paiement noté bémol obligation arrivée vers 18h et départ 11h arrivée trop tardive nuit du dimanche étions seules sans personnel ds hotel
- Geweldige kamer. Vriendelijke ontvangst en bediening.
De vriendelijkheid van het personeel.
De kamer, en de koffie of thee met waterkoker op de kamer.
Dinner en ontbijt prima verzorgd
Auberge de l’Abbaye
Auberge de l’Abbaye is located in Thuin, 24 miles from Namur and 18 miles from Mons. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.Charleroi is 6 miles from Auberge de l’Abbaye, and Dinant is 27 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The people were super friendly and helpful. The room was very cosy and the view to the abbey was nice too.
- Excellent ambiance in a place with character. Great views of abbey ruins. Good breakfast with plenty of coffee.
- Le calme,le cadrr… Et le petit déjeuner fabuleux
- Le cadre superbe et les chambres authentiques et magnifiques. Petit déj au top. Chambre au top !
disposition orginiale de la douche et toilette dans la chambre
beau petit déjeuner
Le Grand Rêve – Villa Adélaïde
Located in the natural surroundings of south-Hainaut, Le Grand Rêve offers rooms with free WiFi, a hot tub and private bathroom. Chimay centre is 1,000 feet away. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV and some rooms have exposed wooden beams. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower or a bathtub and some feature a spa bath.The gastronomical restaurant Villa Adélaïde provides meals made of regional products. There is a wine bar with European wines at the hotel. You can also relax in the garden or on the terrace at Le Grand Rêve.Lake de Virelles is a 6-minute drive. Abbey Scourmont is a 15-minutes’ drive from Le Grand Rêve. There are several forests within 6.2 miles and the French border is 13 minutes by car.
- Most comfortable bed ever! Very friendly service and good Breakfast! Overall a great place to be.
- For what we were doing it was a good location and the manager said contact us about our arrival time to make sure we could get in. They are not always there in the afternoon which we found out later as we were locked out.
- Great place to stay in Chimay – the Alice room is an amazing tower room with beautiful views of Chimay itself. Easy walking distance into town.
- Quaint property in a sleepy town. Room was spacious, with room for a whole family. Plenty of parking. Property was close enough to central Chimay to walk to/from town.
- Chic, modern hotel. Nice restaurant downstairs. Really good breakfast. Superb communication from the owner.
Leonardo Hotel Charleroi City Center
One of our best sellers in Charleroi! Located in Charleroi, 31 miles from Brussels, Leonardo Hotel Charleroi City Center features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Namur is 19 miles from Leonardo Hotel Charleroi, and Mons is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- It’s a good place to stay for when you have a flight to catch in the morning
- Room was nice and comfortable. Not far from train station. Friendly, helpful personal.
- Good location, near center and train station, comfy bed, nice bath with tube, good size room, receptionist was very friendly and helpful with recomendations and directions
- Had stopover in Charleroi and booked a night here. Hotel is very nice, staff was welcoming and very helpful. Bed was comfy and room looked stylish. We arrived late so all restaurants were closed but receptionist told us there was a pub few steps away, and we headed there – it looked like whole city was having a beer up there 🙂 Hotel is located close to a square with big shopping mall.
- Overall a good short stay, the bed was comfortable. Bathroom had the required stuff, shower was good too.
ibis Charleroi Centre Gare
One of our top picks in Charleroi.Ibis Charleroi Centre Gare is located in the Charleroi City Center neighborhood in Charleroi, 31 miles from Brussels and 19 miles from Namur. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.Mons is 22 miles from ibis Charleroi Centre Gare, and Dinant is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
Perfect location. Clean hotel. Easy to liaise with staff. Breakfast was good.
Mix up with online booking though – would not book online again.
- The Hotel it’s about ten minutes drive from the airport. If you reach the Hotel by taxy, it will cost you 25 €. Good location only if you arrive with a late flight in the night and you have to take the train the day after (train station is right in front of the Hotel).
- Compact but modern and comfortable room, bathroom, and lobby space; up-to-date and clean facilities. Friendly reception. I didn’t have breakfast but was delighted with a special offer of a couple of great Belgian beers at an unusually low price. Room had a view of the attractive Charleroi Sud railway station, literally just across the river. Also quite fast to access from Charleroi / Brussels South Airport, (though my taxi driver charged a lot!)… Overall, a good value.
- Standard stay, easy to reach from the station. Staff was accommodating and room warm enough.
- The room was really clean and everything was in order. The room was warm and cosy. The location in front of the train station was also great.
- Perfect location. Clean hotel. Easy to liaise with staff. Breakfast was good.
Novotel Charleroi Centre
Novotel Charleroi Centre is located in the city centre of Charleroi and connected to the Rive Gauche shopping mall. The train station Charleroi-South is across the river Sambre and just a 5-minute walk from the hotel. All hotel rooms feature free WiFi.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom fitted with a bath or a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Novotel Charleroi Centre also offer a city view. At the accommodation each room has a seating area.A continental or buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area. There is an on-site restaurant, which specialises in European and local cuisine.A business centre and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at Novotel Charleroi Centre. Staff are available to help at the 24-hour front desk.Spiroudome is 1.1 miles from the hotel, while Université Libre De Bruxelles / Campus De Parentville – Charleroi is 2.2 miles from the property. Charleroi Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- It was close to the train station, clean, new. There was a kettle in the room with tea and coffe.
Brand new hotel… also staff… not trained … breakfast difficult ….. though preparing tables and cleaning tables was ok… but no checking or replenishing food… be first at breakfast ?… still long way to go to ?
We booked double room but sofa was already transformed in double extra taking place in front….
But we had a good price lower then usual.
- Very good location, close by to the mall and shopping area. Big room, warm and comfortable. Great staff.
- The hotel was nice , rooms suitable size and close to the heart of Charleroi and train station
- Was perfect gelegen niet ver van station en mooi in centrum geen uitgebreide kaart maar eten was super zeer mooi gepresenteerd met krokante en lekker
Top Hotels In Beaumont Hainaut Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beaumont Hainaut Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beaumont Hainaut Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beaumont Hainaut Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!