8 Best Hotels To Stay In Arlington Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Arlington Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arlington Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arlington Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arlington Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arlington Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arlington Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Arlington Washington State:
Quality Inn Arlington
This Arlington, Washington hotel is adjacent to Arlington Municipal Airport and 2 miles from Gleneagle Golf Course. It features a daily continental breakfast and spacious rooms with free wired internet access.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Quality Inn Arlington. All rooms are brightly decorated and include a cable TV and a safety deposit box.Free access to the gym and business center is provided to all guests of the Arlington Quality Inn. Laundry facilities and free parking are also available.Tulalip Casino is just 6 miles from the hotel. The Seattle Premium Outlet Mall is 5.5 miles away.
- It was clean and roomy! The breakfast was great, it had a good variety of food.
- Staff was great! Rooms were clean and had comfortable beds. It’s close to transportation as well.
- My grandson’s family and son in love live in Arlington for over 22 years. My daughter passed in 12/26/2006 in Providence Hospital, Everett from second hand smoke; she never smoked. We visit often to bless our family.
- Your breakfast options were nice, but I was there 5 Days, and 3 times I had to ask the desk clerk to replenish the biscuits and gravy and fresh fruit. The room was very clean with no need for any maintenance repairs. The beds extremely comfortable. Parking was limited and always full in evening when I arrived back to motel. Desk staff courteous and knowledgeable answering questions I had about directions to areas I needed to go. Thank you! Will be returning to Arlington, WA and will be staying here again.
- Beds and pillows very comfy. Surprisingly quiet for a place that seemed quite full. Delicious scrambled eggs with biscuits and sausage gravy. Really good convenience store next door.
Best Western Plus Arlington/Marysville
Located in Arlington in the region of Washington State, 27 miles from Port Townsend, Best Western Plus Arlington/Marysville features a hot tub and fitness center. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 23 miles from BW Plus Arlington/Marysville, and Everett is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- I cant really say. We arrived at night time. What i did see the next morning looked very clean and kept up.
- Room clean , bed very comfortable, the breakfast was awesome
- The breakfast was very good, we especially enjoyed the omelet bar. Room was very clean.
- Convenient location walking distance to shopping, restaurants and services with great breakfast bar including made to order omelettes. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Quiet yet convenient to interstate and main roads.
- The room was very clean and cozy. A perfect place to stay. We were given the option of a main floor room which we appreciated.
Wyndham Garden Arlington/Marysville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wyndham Garden Arlington/Marysville offers accommodations in Arlington, just 27 miles from Port Townsend. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Lynnwood is 23 miles from Wyndham Garden Arlington, and Everett is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Bed was super comfy and my dog loved the stay! Easy access to side door to walk him.
- comfortable bed….quiet…..staff was pleasant, helpful, friendly.
- The staff was excellent and the conditions perfect and relaxing.
- The staff was accommodating to a request of mine. The room was amazing and it was nice that it smelled clean.
- I’ve stayed here once or twice a year for the last 10 years and it’s always been a pleasant stay.
Village Inn & Suites Marysville
Located off Interstate 5 between Seattle and Vancouver, BC, this Marysville hotel offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. It serves a daily continental breakfast featuring waffles on the weekends. Seattle Premium Outlets are 4 miles away.A cable TV and a work desk are included in all of the air-conditioned guest rooms at Village Inn & Suites Marysville. All rooms provide a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. Select suites feature relaxing spa bathtubs.A 24-hour front desk greets guests of Marysville Village Inn & Suites. A business center with free fax services is on-site. Vending machines with snacks and drinks are available.Tulalip Resort Casino is 3 miles from this hotel. Boeing Aircraft Company is a 10 minute drive away.
- The location was great for us. Unfortunately the trains ran frequently all night and used their whistle each time.
- I liked the friendliness of the staff. And I liked the location of the room. I could see my car from the window in my room.
- The maids were always there to help and always check your room daily! The front desk people were friendly and always helpful!! 🙂
- Very quiet and pleasant staff. Helpful with directions to places.
- I like the sauna tub in the room. The room and bathroom were large and inviting as well. It looks as though they are trying to update the hotel. The location was close to a lot of places in town.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville
Only minutes from Seattle Premium Outlet Mall and other area attractions, this hotel located in Marysville, Washington offers a free hot breakfast daily and an on-site fitness center.A microwave and a mini-refrigerator are available in each guestroom at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville. Relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool or take advantage of the free high-speed internet access offered throughout the hotel.Just a short distance from Marysville Holiday Inn Express, discover numerous activities including golfing, whale watching and deep-sea fishing. Nearby attractions include Tulalip Casino, Everett Marina and Future of Flight Aviation & Boeing Tour Center.
- Very affordable winter rates and noon check out was great
- Having a fridge, microwave, iron, air dryer and couch are excellent amenities!
- Good location for shopping at Seattle Premium Outlets. Good included breakfast. 10% off discount at Appleby’s which is very close and you can walk to it.
- Customer service was great but the quality of the hotel and other guests really disappointed us.
- Had a nice large room that was surprisingly quiet on a Saturday night. Staff were pleasant.
Quality Inn Tulalip – Marysville
Located in Marysville, 27 miles from Port Townsend, Quality Inn Tulalip – Marysville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 30 miles from Quality Inn Tulalip – Marysville, and Lynnwood is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Bed was comfortable and front desk help was friendly and helpful.
- Location from our destination for the evening, the breakfast and value.
- The maids came in our room 3 times around 1030 to 11 checkout is noon
- nice accomodations close to eating places could walk to them in less than 5 minutes.
- Would be nice if it had a swimming pool. The breakfast was awesome, rooms clean & beds comfy.
Inn at Port Gardner
One of our best sellers in Everett! This waterfront hotel is less than a 15 minute drive from the Seattle Premium Outlets. Fireplaces in the lobby and on the patio are available, and guests are offered a daily continental breakfast delivered to their room.Rooms are furnished in a Pacific Northwest style and include marina or plaza views and a sitting area with cable TV and DVD player. Microwaves, small fridges, and a coffee maker are also provided at the Inn at Port Gardner.Free cookies and coffee are offered in the lobby and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Free gym passes are available.Providence Hospital is less than a 10 minute drive from the Port Gardner Inn. Comcast Arena is a 5 minute drive away.
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the room had an excellent view. The complimentary breakfast delivered to the room each morning was great as well.
- spacious suite, comfy bed, nice view facing the harbor, nice gas fire place, nice continental breakfast that can be packed to go or eat in your room. delivery of breakfast to our room was an added bonus!
- What’s awesome about the breakfast is that they deliver it to your door! What a great way to save time when getting ready in the morning! Kudos and extra credit for great customer service! Love it! ;0)
- Like the location, close to restaurants. Lovely view of the marina from my room. Like the refrigerator and microwave in my room. Staying overnight is worth not driving in traffic!
- Stay was wonderful! We look forward to next visit
Red Lion Inn and Suites Everett
Featuring free WiFi, Red Lion Inn and Suites Everett offers accommodations in Everett.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seattle is 28 miles from Red Lion Inn and Suites Everett, and Port Townsend is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 39 miles from Red Lion Inn and Suites Everett.
- Good breakfast, how’s plenty to eat. Good selection. Helpful and friendly staff.
- Good temp control. TV was good quality. Bathroom very clean and the staff was helpful.
- I was happy with the room, it was really clean and had a nice spa bathtub that helped me relax
- The breakfast was delicious and the rooms were cozy and comfortable
- Left early so didn’t get to try the breakfast. No coffee at 5:30am.
Top Hotels In Arlington Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arlington Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arlington Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arlington Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!