8 Best Hotels To Stay In Almonte Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Almonte Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Almonte Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almonte Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almonte Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Almonte Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Almonte Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hotels In Almonte Andalucía:
Hotel Sercotel AS Chucena is conveniently located on the A-49 motorway which links the Andalusian cities of Seville and Huelva, near the town of El Rocio.Ideal for a night’s rest while crossing southern Spain and Portugal, this functional hotel offers you free use of its car park. The on-site cafeteria is open 24 hours a day, fitting in with your travel schedules. The hotel is also close to the famous annual pilgrimage destination of El Rocio.
- Good parking, nice comfortable room, and even though it was at a service station, you couldn’t hear the traffic. Good for in the restaurant, with nice freindly staff. Very convenient for refuelling, and checking your vehicle, before your journey, and close to the ferry port.
Clean room and bathroom
- Everything was just amazing. Recommend this hotel and give 10 out 10.
- Easy to find good vale for money. Comfy beds good bathroom and the WiFi (free option worked OK)
Basic but comfortable for a stopover.
Food available in the 24 hour cafe but slightly over priced!
The Hotel León is a practical hotel between Sevilla and Huelva, just 19 miles from the beach, with free Wi-Fi throughout.Take advantage of the Hotel León’s convenient 24-hour front desk to explore the surrounding area, including the nearby Doñana National Park.Air conditioning and a mini-bar are available for your comfort in the Hotel León’s practical, spacious rooms.Check your emails and plan day trips to Sevilla, Huelva or the beach, using the free Wi-Fi. The Monteblanco race course is also set nearby.At night, enjoy tasty local seafood in the hotel’s large dining area, with plenty of natural light.
Taking the breakfast in the restaurant, unique!
Very friendly and helpfull.
Hotel muy bien localizado a 15 minutos si no hay trafico del rocio y sobre todo es tranquilo sin ruido. Las habitaciones son pequeñas pero completas, con camas muy cómodas.
Justo alado hay un meson con un desayuno exquisito y un personal muy amable.
– La limpieza del hotel: impecable.
– La atencion hacia la clientela: amables, educados y pendientes en todo momento por la comodidad y necesidad de los huespedes.
– La ubicacion, cerca de todo: centro comercial, pueblos colindantes, conectado con autopistas, poligono industrial con variedad de empresas…
– La separacion del hotel con respecto al mesón y a la tienda, todo en una misma superficie. Antetodo, privacidad y separacion de un lugar con otros.
– El colchon y la cama son un poco duros, pero para mi, genial.
– Hay wifi, y este es amplio. Se coge bastante cobertura.
– El desayuno, incluido dentro del precio, fue desayuno básico. En mi opinion no tengo queja. Si que es cierto, que hay otras variedades, y mas para añadir. Todo segun el gusto del consumidor.
- Hotel estupendo pa visitar la zona. Los desayunos y la comida del mesón muy buena.
Desayuno, comida y cena muy buenos.
Todo muy bien.
- Pure Spanish!
One of our top picks in El Rocío.Featuring a garden, Palacio Doñana is located in El Rocío. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is provided.The rooms include a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the hotel can find nearby.Huelva is 41 miles from Palacio Doñana, while Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 120 miles away. Seville Airport is 57 miles from the property.
- Great location, close to las marismas and El Rocio centre. Comfortable rooms and the buffet breakfast was excellent. Good value for money.
- The hotel is beautiful especially the courtyard area. The rooms are have a unique theme and are comfortable although the bed wasn’t as comfortable as I had hoped.
Location: close to two excellent restaurants and to many walking and birding areas. The town itself was unusual with sandy streets and the local people using horses, giving it a ‘wild west’ feel as well as a wonderful church which attracts many devotional visitors.
Room: superb, large with large bathroom and excellent, almost silent air con, well furnished.
Building: attractive, traditional courtyard style
- Good accommodation a little away from the centre of the town which was very busy on the Sunday.
- Such a beautiful place to stay, staff friendly, breakfast good.
Hotel Restaurante Toruño
Set on the edge of the beautiful protected area of Doñana National Park, this secluded hotel enjoys a tranquil, natural setting and is ideal for exploring this most southern region of Andalusia.Hotel Restaurante Toruño is a traditional-style property, providing you with fantastic views of the stunning surrounding landscape. Enjoy your evening meal in the hotel’s restaurant, which allows you to dine in style without leaving the hotel.From this hotel you can quickly and easily get to the coast. Matalascañas beach is only 9 miles from the hotel and is the ideal place to enjoy a relaxing day with the family. The hotel is also very near the beautiful historic cities of Seville, Cádiz and Jerez de la Frontera.
- What’s not to like in El Rocio? The passing horse traffic? The streets of sand with hitching posts? The view out over the marshes with wild horses? It’s not like Spain, it’s not like anywhere. It just is.
Meal OK in restaurant, with excellent charbroiled pork loin. Extensive menu, but many things are only available as they can be obtained, so ask what’s available before ordering wine.
Good air conditioning, WIFI, but this had to be obtained after explaining we were not on Facebook and could not access it in that manner.
Very professionally run hotel and restaurant. Excellent food. Extraordinary location.
If you have a early start before breakfast for the wildlife safari they will make you a picnic.
Rutting deer out of our window.
The atmosphere of El Rocio. Good restaurant with plenty of variety. Views across the marsh from
- The only reason you should go to this hotel is because of the environment.. El Rocío is so unique and the nature surrounding it is great.. however, if you can find a different hotel.. go there.. it’s probably better
Set in the heart of Doñana National Park, this hotel is next to the Chapel of Virgen del Rocio and less than 15 minutes’ drive from Matalascañas beach. It offers an outdoor pool and a restaurant.Rooms at Pequeño Rocio open on to a shared garden area. Each air-conditioned room features a small courtyard. They all include a TV and 1 or 2 private bathrooms with hairdryer and free toiletries.Staff at the 24-hour reception can arrange horse riding tours at Doñana National Park.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and parking is possible at a location nearby.
- Lovely grounds. Friendly and helpful staff. Spacious and beautiful public rooms. Breakfast with good choice.
- We really enjoyed our stay at Pequeño Rocio, the staff was very friendly and helpful, even when our car battery had died, they helped us to fix it so we could continue our journey. The room was very spacious and clean, we would definitely recommend this hotel, ideal for familes!
- Friendly staff and good facilities, short walk to town centre, bars, restaurants, etc. Easy to relax and forget the outside world.
The woman at check-in was quite friendly and let us book a second night for the same price.
The whole grounds were very tastefully done, internally and externally, and kept very clean. The bungalows are set in quaint typical local style gardens that are well looked after. The bungalows are also very local style with beautiful wooden beams and a fridge to store your foods. Beds are quite comfortable and have decent pillows. Showers were also quite nice. Excluding the workers drilling in the morning right outside our windows, there was no other noises.
The accommodation is kept very clean and is stocked with plenty of towels and toiletries.
There is a 24hr mini-supermarket just 5 minutes away.
The swimming pool is a nice size and is looked after by a nice friendly guy.
- Great sized apartment and balcony. Staff were friendly and helpfull too.
Hotel León Tierra de Vinos
This charming hotel is well-located between the cities of Huelva and Sevilla, a place that is ideal for lovers of fine cuisine, wine and natural surroundings.Avant-garde decoration is present in all of the rooms and in the restaurant, where exquisite local cuisine and an extensive wine list are also on offer. Its function room is a perfect space for the celebration of any type of event. Wi-Fi internet access is also available in the hotel free of charge.This establishment is located in wine country and therefore, a tour around the wineries of Palma del Condado is an absolute must. Later you can stroll through the streets of this historic town.
- Great staff, very nice room. Highly recommend this Place!
- En general el trato y la predisposición del personal
- Las habitaciones están bien, todo nuevo y muy limpio.
-El trato hacia la clientela. Inmejorable. Hay que analizar que el/la recepcionista es la misma persona para recibir huespedes, que a la misma vez atienden a la clientela del hotel y fuera de ello, y que estan para cubrir las necesidades de todos nosotros lo mejor posible, aportando soluciones y recibiendonos con la mejor de las sonrisas, estando agobiados de trabajo. Eso, en muchos lugares, no ocurre. El recibimiento es otro distinto. Y los que viajamos constantemente, sabemos diferenciarlo.
-La limpieza: impecable. Nada que argumentar. Son habitaciones pequeñas, sencillas. Si que es cierto, que alguna de ellas estan cerca de la cafeteria y hacen un poco de ruido. Y de la carrerera, es el punto de paso de la calle principal.
-Los colchones y la almohada, son duros. En mi opinion, genial.
- NOS TUVIMOS QUE IR DEL HOTEL LAS HABITACIONES CON HUMEDAD OTRAS CON OLOR A TABACO Y MAS COSAS LO PEOR DE LO PEOR
Ardea Purpurea is set on the Doñana Natural Park and housed in an authentic thatched building featuring elegant décor and exposed wooden beams. It features an outdoor lagoon-style saltwater pool.The rooms at Ardea Purpurea include a terrace with views over the lake and forest. They feature a TV with DVD and CD player, free Wi-Fi and air conditioning. Each bungalow is equipped with an open-plan kitchen and living room. All have parking spaces next to them.Mediterranean cuisine is offered at the hotel’s restaurant. In summer, meals can be served on the terrace. The hotel can arrange horse-riding and various countryside excursions.Ardea Purpurea is 2,650 feet from the town of Villamanrique de la Condesa, and Seville is only 22 mi away. You can go horse riding in the Doñana National Park, located 2.2 mi away.
Ecellent international breakfast with all you need.
More then excellend dinner, 5 stars out of 5 stars with beautiful tender meat in a romantic setting in the garden.
Very good bedding with not too hard or soft matrasses and pillows.
Lovely small patio with garden view in front of out room.
Lovely swimming pool, it was 35 degrees……..
Competence of all staff. Waiters, chefs, reception, cleaners all smiled and were obviously keen to be of service.
Restaurant must be the best for miles around.
- Great location on edge of Donana National Park. Fantastic bird life. Romeria route to El Rocio runs right past the hotel, so great for watching the El Rocio pilgrimage at Pentecost.
Good rooms excellent facilities good location friendly helpful staff
Eating a meal at 1030/at nigjy
- Beautiful place, great food, we wished had another day there!
- Ecellent international breakfast with all you need.
Set in the natural surroundings of Doñana National Park, near the city of Seville, in the town Aznalcazar this hotel offers you a charming and peaceful accommodations.The hotel offers a range of activities such as horse riding, golf and birdwatching. There are also some fantastic hiking routes nearby.The Hotel Lince features spacious rooms with plenty of natural light. Relax in the tranquil atmosphere of the communal terrace and sample characteristic Andalusian cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant.This hotel is the perfect place to explore the nearby Doñana National Park and El Rocío Hermitage, located 45 minutes’ drive away. The beautiful historic city of Seville is just 16 mi away. The beaches of Huelva can be reached in an hour.
- Cleanliness was impeccable. Staff were excellent. Wifi was great. Location good.
- I have stayed here a few times. The rooms are a bit spartan but very clean. It’s amazing value
- Quiet little town close to Seville. Easy to drive into City to see the sights.
- Very good clean Budget Hotel. Food in Restaurant limited but excellent.
Very friendly, very clean.
My second stay and not my last
Top Hotels In Almonte Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Almonte Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Almonte Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Almonte Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!