8 Best Hostels To Stay In Villarejo La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Villarejo La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Villarejo La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villarejo La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villarejo La Rioja. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Villarejo La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Villarejo La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Villarejo La Rioja:
Residencial El Cuartel
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Residencial El Cuartel offers accommodations in Grañón. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Logroño is 30 miles from Residencial El Cuartel, and Haro is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Tidy and clean budget accommodation. Friendly staff. Close to town and road network but rural feel. Bathroom was clean. Surroundings quiet.
- ON CAMINO – it’s a bit rustic Aubergue but it’s well located & staff EAGER to help. The parochial was full so it was a GREAT backup – fun to stay in an old Guardia and fun to be in an old, Guardia Civil Barricks
clean room , perfect for a night stop
owner is very aimable , nice and helpful.
Comunicative manager, keys were waiting for us despite our very late arrival.
Clean, spacious and comfortable room with private bathroom.
There was a public swimming pool within walking distance which was great because it was very hot on our arrival (1night).
The bathroom was nicely renovated and decorated.
It is fine for an overnight sleep if that’s all you need or a large group.
The man was very friendly and helpful, and appeared concerned when I pointed out that the shower leaked all over the floor.
Albergue Nuestra Señora de Carrasquedo
Albergue Nuestra Señora de Carrasquedo offers accommodations in Grañón. The hostel has a barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is an ATM at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and the area is popular for biking. Logroño is 30 miles from Albergue Nuestra Señora Carrasquedo, and Haro is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Amazing place to stay on way from Spain back to UK. Host cooked us a fab meal as we arrived. Thank you
- Very warm welcome after a long drive down from the UK. Outside their hours but kept in contact with us for our progress.
- great location a bit outside Grañon, surrounded by old trees
- Anna, the proprietor was the best ever! She went out of her way for every guest to be comfortable. She personally drove us to our next stop because I was injured.
- Beautiful historical property with a chapel. People were friendly and the grounds were like a picnic spot.
Pensión Calle Mayor
Pensión Calle Mayor is located in Nájera, 15 miles from Logroño and 30 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz.There is a tour desk at the property.Haro is 12 miles from Pensión Calle Mayor, and Ezcaray is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Such a lovely welcome. I was given a map and all the essential places were highlighted for me. The bathrooms were very clean and the bed very comfortable. Despite being on the front of the building nearest to the main road my room was beautifully quiet.
- Very clean. Only one other guest the night I was there, so noise from hallway not too bad but would expect that to be an issue with a full house. Full size bath tub in one shared bath and small tub in the other. 4 flights of stairs up—could be daunting if really worn out. Washer in kitchen but no supplies. Room 3 a bit odd as window is small and high—kind of claustrophobic despite room size. Warm at night. Breakfast worthy of 8 euro price. Disappointed not able to pay just for coffee, but it’s not far to alternatives. It was very quiet despite Saturday night festivities.
- Convenient to town and restaurants. Separate rooms. Shower. Cooking facilities; washing machine. Secure bldg
- Clean, crisp sheets, a nice kitchen and a very lovely cleaning lady.
- Great location, only thing that’s inconvenient is the stairs up to the rooms but it’s ok. You get what you pay for it’s nice. Small but perfect. Walls are paper thin
Albergue El Peregrino
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue El Peregrino offers accommodations in Nájera.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Logroño is 14 miles from Albergue El Peregrino, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Refugio Acacio & Orietta
Refugio Acacio & Orietta is located in Viloria de Rioja, just 17 miles from Haro.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking. Ezcaray is 8 miles from Refugio Acacio & Orietta, and Elciego is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 27 miles from Refugio Acacio & Orietta.
- Amazing host . So welcoming . Extremely clean with an exceptional atmosphere
- This is a quiet and cozy environment. Communal meal was tasty.
Lovely pilgrim dinner,
Cosy and warm
Dopo ore di cammino l’accoglienza calorosa e piacevole di Orietta mi ha fatto sentire a casa.
L’atmosfera creata ha permesso di condividere la cena con amici e non con pellegrini appena incontrati, il piacere di esserci e di non sentirsi estraneo nonostante l’appartenenza a differenti nazioni.
Grazie Orietta spero di ritornare anche solo per un saluto.
Casa acolhedora, silenciosa. Excelentes banheiros. Tudo que os peregrinos precisam para descansar de longo dia de caminhada , recuperar forças e seguir o Caminho a Santiago de Compostella.
Hostal El Botero
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal El Botero offers accommodations in Cuzcurrita-Río Tirón, just 27 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 26 miles from Hostal El Botero, and Haro is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 36 miles from Hostal El Botero.
- Location was spot on for a visit to Urbana wines . Staff great
- El personal muy amable. Las instalaciones muy limpias y la relación precio calidad buena
habitacion limpia y comida excelente. los caparrones superiores. la familia propietaria y la atencion excelente
- La comida buenisima,la habitación bien y sobre todo mucha tranquilidad, no se si era por la epoca y silencioso , muy bien lo tendre en cuenta para los próximos viajes. Gracias el botero.
- Lo mejor el desayuno, zumo natural, café decente y tostadas.
Albergue de Peregrinos A Santiago
Located in Belorado, 27 miles from Burgos, Albergue de Peregrinos A Santiago features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hostel has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Haro is 20 miles from Albergue de Peregrinos A Santiago, and Ezcaray is 11 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 23 miles away.
- The service was friendly and our dinner waiter had a great sense of humour and noting was to much trouble. He was also very patient with those less happy.
- The pool was by far the best aspect of this place!! Wanted to stay another night
- Very spacious room and great power shower in bathroom
- It was perfect for our frugal budget. It is really aimed at travellers on the Camino del Santiago. The food is decent.
- It was an awesom experience the owners and staff were very friendly and the swimming pool was a huge success with all of the people walking the Camino.
Hostal Restaurante la Terraza I y II
Hostal Restaurante la Terraza I y II offers accommodations in Torrecilla en Cameros. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.Logroño is 17 miles from Hostal Restaurante la Terraza I y II, and Haro is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 43 miles from Hostal Restaurante la Terraza I y II.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Villarejo La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Villarejo La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Villarejo La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Villarejo La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!