8 Best Hostels To Stay In Villanueva de las Carretas Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villanueva de las Carretas Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Villanueva de las Carretas Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villanueva de las Carretas Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villanueva de las Carretas Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Villanueva de las Carretas Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Villanueva de las Carretas Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Villanueva De Las Carretas Castile And Leon:
Camino de Santiago
Located in Castrojeriz, 22 miles from Burgos, Camino de Santiago features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hostel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Palencia is 28 miles from Camino de Santiago, and Mata is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 26 miles from Camino de Santiago.
Secure parking, panoramic views.
Access to the Camino De Santiago.
- Great place to stay on the Camino. The facilities were first class, we were given a private hut with two bedrooms. It was lovely and comfortable, food, staff and service were first class. It also has a little shop for pilgrim necessities
- We had lovely cabins suits family walking the camino
- Well sign-posted property – we had lovely bungalow with comfortable bed in each bedroom with a fab view of the Castle behind us. The towels provided were the softest ones that we got on our Camino walk this year – fabulous. The staff were very helpful and friendly. There was a nice bar on site and the food was very good and reasonably priced too. Highly recommend staying at this accommodation.
- I feel I was well treated by the staff at check in and dinner. I had plenty of space in a small trailer of my own. It was one of few places on this trip that had actual working A/C.
- Secure parking, panoramic views.
One of our best sellers in Castrojeriz! Featuring free WiFi, aCienLeguas offers accommodations in Castrojeriz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Burgos is 22 miles from aCienLeguas, and Palencia is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- A beautifully renovated and lovely place. Pleasant hosts, comfortable bed really nice room. Delicious pilgrim menu del dia. A lovely stop on the Camino.
- Beautiful property, clean, spacious, pleasant staff, lovely bar. Right on camino
- Extraordinary! I highly recommend everything about this gem of a hotel
- A lovely newly refurbished hotel with a good pilgrims’ menu.
- Great location on Camino. V helpful owner, gave us lots of time to explain menu and recommend.
Hornillos Meeting Point (Pilgrim Hostel)
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hornillos Meeting Point (Pilgrim Hostel) offers accommodations in Hornillos del Camino, just 11 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Covarrubias is 28 miles from Hornillos Meeting Point , and Mata is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Nice facilities – a great private room. And the korean food was absolutely fabulous.
- Able to do our laundry in a washing machine and make a cup of tea in the kitchen. As we were tired from walking, we enjoyed the in house dinner – salad, paella, dessert wine and bread for 9 euros. Breakfast was self service. Very clean. We also loved the windows in our room looking out over the countryside.
- Lovely little albergue run by brother and sister (so we were told). Very helpful staff and fantastic home cooked pilgrim meal on offer for €9. Our double room was clean and comfortable. Shared bathroom facilities were clean.
- Great stop for me on the Camino to Santiago. Lovely garden and nice Camino dinner.
- Excellent pilgrims meal! Private room very cozy and clean.
Located in Castrojeriz in the region of Castila y Leon, 22 miles from Burgos, Albergue Orion features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Palencia is 28 miles from Albergue Orion, and Mata is 28 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 26 miles away.
- Friendly welcome and private room in an albergue. Breakfast was a great option as it is a long walk to the next town. A Korean dinner is also offered.
- My husband and I are walking the Camino de Santiago ~ this was the perfect lodging! We got a private room, very quiet, lovely courtyard, helpful & friendly staff, plus a delicious pilgrims dinner!
- Instalaciones y limpieza. Buena organización aunque quizás un pequeño exceso de directrices
- Gentillesse du Personnel,propreté, calme, repas succulent
한국음식을 먹을 수 있다는 메리트 때문에 까미노 중에 찾아갔는데 시설도 너무 좋고 위치도 마을 초입이라 들어갈때 편했고 친절하셔서 좋았습니다! 꼭 한국인이 아니라도 추천해요!
I visit when I was in camino because I can eat Korean food, and it was great albergue! Clean, kind people and it is at town entrance, So I can find easy!
De Sol A Sol
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, De Sol A Sol offers pet-friendly accommodations in Hornillos del Camino, just 11 miles from Burgos.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Covarrubias is 28 miles from De Sol A Sol, and Mata is 18 miles away. Burgos Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Very friendly place, clean and relaxed. Excellent restaurant at end of town- The Green Tree, with a Spanish singer and Irish owner
- Wonderful warm property with brilliant amenities.Stands out as a Camino favourite because of the amazingly kind and helpful owner who went above and beyond when we became drenched and stuck in snow and had to return. He was such a kind man and not only drove us to our next destination he forwarded walking poles we had left behind via courier.These were our mistakes but he was completely helpful and really helped us out.Cant thank him enough
- A nice fire was lit in the communal area. It was a cold evening and much appreciated.
- Nice property on Camino Frances route with superb hosts. Albergue was small but sufficient, and was nearby restaurants, market, and other albergues and hostels. If quiet is your preference, a nice back yard awaits you
- The hotel was very well located and it was easy to walk around town.
Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel
Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel offers accommodations in Castrojeriz.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Burgos is 23 miles from Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel, and Palencia is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 27 miles from Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel.
- Loved the individual bed!! The honest kitchen is great and delicious idea! Hope to be back next year
- Staff was very friendly. The restaurant food was very good with excellent staff. Nice size room and bathroom. Bar service was excellent.
- Great atmosphere and a lovely communal meal close to the Camino Santiago.
- The evening meal was excellent. Our hosts were very kind. The bed was comfortable and the facility was very clean! Excellent breakfast!!!
- Cozy hostel, comfy bed, nice staff and very good location.
Albergue de turismo superior “La Fábrica”
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue de turismo superior “La Fábrica” offers accommodations in Tardajos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Burgos is 6 miles from Albergue La Fabrica, and Covarrubias is 25 miles away. Burgos Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Beautiful, new spacious room with ensuite bathroom. I left my window open all night so that I could hear the small river underneath. Great place for solo walkers to meet others on the Camino and the Albergue seems be part of the local social scene because there were lots of children enjoying ice creams with their parents in the early evening. A gem!
- The duvet was a little to TOGY could have been a lower value, but still got a good nights sleep
arrived quite late,bit difficult to find in the dark,but welcomed and fed by the host.
lovely breakfast in the morning and saw what a lovely place it is.
Very friendly staff. Interesting conversion
- Extra friendly staff. Nice quiet place not far from Burgos. Nice place to take good tasty dinner with good wine. Just excellent!
Hostal Bar Ruiz
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Bar Ruiz offers accommodations in Tardajos, just 6 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 25 miles from Hostal Bar Ruiz, and Mata is 14 miles away. Burgos Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- It was on the Camino and gave us an easy start in the morning
- Staff were great. Always smiling. Best nights sleep in a week on the Camino.
- Nous avons apprécié l’accueil très sympathique. Le rapport qualité prix est imbattable pour une nuit étape. Très bon petit déjeuner et pas cher.
- El colchon es duro esta bien.La cercania con Burgos es perfecta.
- Los desayunos: Gran vaso de zumo de naranja natural y buenos croisants, café, etc…. Buen colchón y buen descanso
Top Hostels In Villanueva De Las Carretas Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Villanueva de las Carretas Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Villanueva de las Carretas Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Villanueva de las Carretas Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!