8 Best Hostels To Stay In Vallfogona Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vallfogona Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Vallfogona Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vallfogona Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vallfogona Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Vallfogona Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Vallfogona Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Vallfogona Catalonia:
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, El Negre is located in Ogassa. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Font-Romeu is 20 miles from El Negre, and Puigcerdà is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 37 miles from El Negre.
- Incredible location. Fantastic hosts. Delicious food.
- The situation of this property is amazing BUT effectively you need a 4 track vehicle to get to the property-NOT an ordinary car especially one which is on hire. El Negre is 7km from the made up road and accessed via a track which is uneven very stony and really annoying. It is an exceptionally slow journey and difficult. This fact should be highlighted on information about the location.
- Very good place,Berta and her team were very nice. The place is very quiet and charming
- Berta and her partner are fantastic. So friendly and the place has a family feel to it which is lovely. Location is stunning and the hostel is really nice too. Its perfect if you really want somewhere peaceful and out of the way.
- Quim was an amazing host and Berta was extremely helpful when communicating. The location is absolutely gorgeous, if only we had stayed an extra night! We had dinner there too, it was delicious! We MUST go back there again!!!
Casa de colònies La Cadamont
Located in Sant Joan les Fonts in the region of Catalonia, 23 miles from Girona, Casa de colònies La Cadamont features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hostel has water sports facilities and bike rental is available. You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Font-Romeu is 30 miles from Casa de colònies La Cadamont, and Figueres is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 26 miles from Casa de colònies La Cadamont.
- Very nice property, amazing location, went just for one night but next time will go for more for shore. Local food with local tradition. 5star staff
La ubicación: el paisaje es impresionante.
El trato: son muy amables.
- Cena muy rica, lo recomiendo totalmente (escudella, carne a la brasa y patatas=. Roger, el encargado, es muy simpático. Muy buen trato.
- En Roger molt atent. Ens va orientar cada dia sobre possibles excursions i llocs per visitar.
- La ubicación, lugar muy bonito y el personal amable y simpático.Comida rica
Alberg Rural Ruta del Ferro
Showcasing a playground and a ski pass sales point, Alberg Rural Ruta del Ferro is located in Sant Joan de les Abadesses in the region of Catalonia, just 22 miles from Font-Romeu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Puigcerdà is 23 miles from Alberg Rural Ruta Ferro, and Camprodon is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Habitación con baño incluido. Desayuno bien. Cómodo.
- ubicació, just tocant a la via verda ruta del ferro
- Frühstück sehr nett, Personal sehr hilfsbereit, Zimmer für 4 etwas eng, aber gut.
- Un albergue muy bonito, con una historia encantadora. Me tocó una habitación muy buena y cómoda porque eramos solo 2 y con un buen baño. Todo impecablemente limpio y una atención de primera. El desayuno incluido, espectacular.
- Parc i via verda just al costat. Ideal per anar amb nens, també hi ha una cascada a 5 min.
Hostal Paula is located in Ripoll, 22 miles from Font-Romeu and 21 miles from Puigcerdà.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Camprodon is 12 miles from Hostal Paula, and Les Angles is 27 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 36 miles away.
- The host, David, was very pleasant and knowledgeable and put in every effort to make our one night stay very comfortable. Although the property overall is in need of modernisation, the bathrooms are updated, the rooms are quaint and full of character and it is centrally located, in the vicinity of the renowned Ripoll cathedral, the cradle of the Catalan culture. The Wi-Fi worked fine despite the geometry of the building and our location within.
- Great location, near to everything. We had (paid, but cheap) parking in front of the hostal, but I feel we were lucky… Nice clean rooms, good beds, busy traffic outside during the day, but none at night, so silent during the night. Very friendly owners, good information. Good breakfast options within a minute walk.
- It is nice, in the center of town. Nice, well coming, very helpful owners
- A calm and cosy place right next to the town square and the monastery. Thankfully, the church bells aren’t that loud)) The bar downstairs isn’t noisy either. The owner was friendly and attentive.
- Simple and clean, Hostel Paula gives a good balance between price and comfort. The hostel warden was very friendly and helpful.
La Torre Malagrida
Featuring free WiFi, La Torre Malagrida offers accommodation in Olot in the Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park.Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 24.2 miles from La Torre Malagrida.
- Very good breakfast, and microwave available to cook
- Fabulous house, very royalty-like. I got a room with a view of the garden for myself. Nice standard hotel breakfast. Pleasent staff. There is a bike storage, too.
- Loved my stay here. Beautiful old building renovated into very affordable accommodation. Centrally located, breakfast was above average for a hostel and the staff were incredibly helpful & friendly.
- The location is perfect. Its in the middle of the town and everything is doable by foot. We rented bikes around the corner for a nice trip in the countryside. There is plenty of space to park your car behind the hostel.
- 41€ for 4 people for 1 night (breakfast included) = unbeatable value
Alberg Roques Blanques
Located in Ribes de Freser, 26 miles from Pas de la Casa, Alberg Roques Blanques features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Font-Romeu is 14 miles from Alberg Roques Blanques, and Puigcerdà is 14 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 43 miles away.
- Great and very friendly staff. Great meals (excellent breakfast and dinner). Nice showers. Perfect location (5 minutes by car to the trainstation that leads to Vall de Nuria). Breakfast is normally served as 9:00h, but they made an exception for us as we wanted to leave early.
- The hostel was a great place to crash after walking in the mountains – clean, comfortable and with friendly staff and delicious home-cooked food!
- Friendly helpful staff. A very pleasant peaceful location – a bit out of town by a river and woods. We liked the walk over the railway bridge where we found the bunkers left over from WW2
- Extremely helpful staff, very accommodating. Was able to cater for 5 vegetarians at short notice! Food was great value for money, accommodation comfortable, room clean. Lovely, interesting building!
- El servicio, la ubicacion, calidad precio excelente
Alberg Santa Maria del Roure
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Alberg Santa Maria del Roure is located in Cantonigros in the region of Catalonia, just 22 miles from Girona.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Camprodon is 19 miles from Alberg Santa Maria Del Roure, and Olot is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from the property.
El trato del personal, genial.
El lugar precioso.
La comida está muy bien.
La habitación súper limpia.
Las actividades muy bien.
Estuvimos muy agusto.
- El lugar es precioso, el personal muy amable, la comida buena y las actividades para niños muy top.
- El personal ofrece un trato excelente pero sería conveniente que pusieran una persona más de ayuda en los trabajos.
- el entorno y la amabilidad del personal, muy atentos en todo momento y muy simpáticos.
L’edifici és molt bonic i els jardins són molt extensos i preciosos.
El menjar esta bonissim i el personal molt atent i amable. Les instal.lacions estan en molt bon estat.
- El trato del personal, genial.
Pic de l’Àliga
Showcasing ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point, Pic de l’Àliga is located in Queralbs in the region of Catalonia, just 24 miles from Pas de la Casa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Font-Romeu is 10 miles from Pic de l’Àliga, and Puigcerdà is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 46 miles from the property.
This is a hostel so it can’t compare to a hotel or apartment, but if you’re ok with that it’s great. My kids like sleeping in bunk beds; the dinner was good even though you have no choice of what to eat, what they make is good.
Despite the snow outside the rooms and hotel in general are very warm.
The food at the bar was ok – generous sizes.
I recommend you bring some hand soap and a small towel, and your own toilet roll too 😀 I also took a short length of clothes line to run between the bunk beds, so I could dry our clothes for the next day.
- Wonderful location for hiking. Great view. Friendly staff and good atmosphere. Lots of families with small and not so small children. Also good for groups and solo travelers. Breakfast and dinner are good. Also there would be little alternative in the mountains. No village around only one very touristic hotel 200m lower down the hill. Hostel is easy to reach by public transport. For experienced hikers would strongly recommend a day trip to refugi de vaca.
- Cheap dinner. Good location- maybe telecabin could run past 6pm (had to walk up hill after hike up puigmal – hard)
- Excellent location to start hikes from. Great views over the valley once you step outside. Good pricing on food and drink.
Staff were very nice.
The hostel is clean and well kept.
The room was nice and warm.
My kids loved the bunkbeds.
- This is a hostel so it can’t compare to a hotel or apartment, but if you’re ok with that it’s great. My kids like sleeping in bunk beds; the dinner was good even though you have no choice of what to eat, what they make is good.
Top Hostels In Vallfogona Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Vallfogona Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Vallfogona Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Vallfogona Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!