8 Best Hostels To Stay In Uhía Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Uhía Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Uhía Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Uhía Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Uhía Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Uhía Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Uhía Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Uhía Galicia:
Hostal Kukia is located in Noya, 19 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 27 miles from Pontevedra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sanxenxo is 27 miles from Hostal Kukia, and Isla de la Toja is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 25 miles from Hostal Kukia.
- The restaurant in the same building was great and affordable (same owner). Beds were comfortable and the room was big. There was coffee/tea station on the second floor (not sure how noisy it was for guests staying there though). Nice decor and clean.
Complementary coffee, cereals & brekfast biscuits.
Excellent restaurant attached. Superb value
If you’re looking for a clean, safe place to stay in Noia, this is it.
- Location- Noia is lovely. Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable. Attention to detail. Nicely decorated. Free muffins for breakfast. Excellent restaurant downstairs.
- A lovely hotel ,very nice boutique style rooms ,very clean and excellent value for money ….Antonia the owner is fab and the staff are wonderful ,great food served downstairs and drinks and tapas .
- El self service del desayuno, es fantástico! Muy buena idea. Habitación sencilla pero amplia y luminosa. Limpieza perfecta. Cama cómoda. Baño pequeñito pero suficiente. Pasamos 2 noches y estuvimos muy a gusto. Buena ubicación para conocer la zona. Personal muy agradable, les felicito!
Hostel Camino de Finisterre
Located in Mazaricos, 23 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Hostel Camino de Finisterre features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Finisterre is 14 miles from Hostel Camino de Finisterre, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Impresionante hostel. Todo nuevo. Esta en a Picota. Situado entre negreira y Olveiroa. Tiene baños en todalas habitaciones, y unas camas comodisimas. Una cocina con todolos utensilios. Piscina y jardín. Restaurante y transporte de equipajes.
Impresionate albergue. Derrocha calidad y categoria. Nos perdimos en el
camino y nos pusimos en contacto con ellos y nos venieron a buscar al
medio del bosque. Al llegar alli, quedamos estupefactos, ya que esta a
años luz de un albergue del camino.
- impresionante hostel. instalaciones de primera. cocina y salón comedor con todo lo necesario. dispone de tres salas de habitaciones con baño, calefación digital. wifi, piscina, jardin, bicicleta. camas de primera. lavadora. y unos impresionates baños.
- MAS QUE UN ALBERGUE. POSIBLEMENTE AI HOTELES QUE NO ESTAN A SU ALTURA. DISPONE DE TRES SALAS CON W.C- Y CUENTAN CON COCINA COMPARTIDA Y SALON. EN LA COCINA NO FALTA NADA. DISPONE DE MUCHA CALIDAD. LAS CAMAS SON ESPECIALES. COLCHONES DE 10. Y ROPA DE CAMA QUE DA GUSTO VERLA. EN EL EXTERIOR DISPONE DE PISCINA Y JARDIN.
- Nos encantó. Fuimos un grupo de peregrinos que hicimos el camino a finisterre. Como había jente de varias edades, el gerente de los alojamientos nos a dado un abanico de posibilidades para elegir alojamiento. Ya que disponen de todas las molalidades para todos los gustos. Los alojamientos son nuevos y muy completos. De los mejores que hemos visto. Disponen de coche para la recogida de peregrinos en el camino. Y de transporte de equipajes de etapa a etapa. Nos ofrecieron un desayuno muy completo y a la cena unas riquísimo pizzas. Muchas gracias por todo. Un saludo.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Albergue Picota is located in Mazaricos in the region of Galicia, just 23 miles from Santiago de Compostela.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Finisterre is 14 miles from Albergue Picota, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Good wifi, clean room, bright, although zero view. Shared bathroom with another room which was not an issue. Village quiet on a Sunday afternoon as you would expect – but supermarket, bar/hotel etc open. Good signposting leaving the village to get you back on Camino which was reassuring with an early departure.
- The whole place was so clean, the smell of disinfectant lingered the whole time i was there. For the price I paid, i was prepared for a bit of ‘grottiness’, so the bright, clean and disinfected facilities were a welcome surprise. The owner does not speak English but we managed to understand each other with my crap Spanish and lots of sign language and a bit of google translate.
- The owner Maria Jesus was lovely and so attentive to our needs as 2 weary Peregrinos. She pointed out the restaurants and supermarket, just a stone’s throw from the property. AND a 5 minute walk away to a FREE swimming pool. We had booked the double room which was fantastic but we peeped in the dormitory and WOW!! See piccys – each bed had a table and reading light and you could walk outside to an area to sit, hang laundry, wash clothes, chill out, etc. The kitchen was a great space with everything you could want. The entrance area had lovely plush seating. It was wonderful!!
- Clean, modern, private rooms available, laundry machines available, nice staff (but next door)
- Lovely host, although she spoke little English and we spoke little Spanish, we managed to communicate with each other. The whole facility was new and sparkling clean. Loved it, one of the better Alburgues we have stayed in.
Camino de Finisterre
Camino de Finisterre is located in Mazaricos, just 23 miles from Santiago de Compostela.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or pool. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Finisterre is 14 miles from Camino de Finisterre, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Alto da Pena
Albergue Alto da Pena is located in Negreira, just 14 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.Isla de la Toja is 31 miles from Albergue Alto da Pena, and O Grove is 30 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue O Logoso
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue O Logoso offers pet-friendly accommodations in Campelo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from Albergue O Logoso, and Finisterre is 11 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- I was the only person staying and the owner still went and cooked me dinner in the little restaurant and also got up to make me delicious coffee. Of course because I was the only one there it was lovely and quiet and I woke up to a beautiful morning of sunshine and frost.
- We arrived late and were the only pilgrims staying in the pension since it was winter. The room was very clean and the hostess made us a hearty dinner ( which we needed!) The location is past Olvieroa, which makes for a long Camino from Negreira, but it is right on the trail and worth the extra distance if you can make it.
- Very nice staff, and not a money machine ( like many other places from Santiago to Muxia) and they made so good food. It’s in a small small village, but that’s making it more unique.
The room with 2 beds & shared bath was perfect.
The 2 women who prepared the meals did a great job in a tiny kitchen!
They also offered a laundry service which was speedy & efficient.
- The area is in the middle of nowhere.lovely and quiet.
Albergue Turistico De Logrosa
Albergue Turistico De Logrosa is an 18th-century rural stone house with free parking. It is situated in the village of Logrosa, 12.4 miles from Santiago de Compostela.Guests at the Albergue Turístico de Logrosa enjoy free Wi-Fi access in public areas. There is a large back garden, a terrace and a lounge with fireplace. A range of Galician products is offered at the restaurant, and drinks are served at the bar.The rooms at the hostel have access to shared bathrooms and showers. Irons and hairdryers can be requested at reception.Secure storage for bicycles is available on site. The local area is ideal for cycling and hiking.The Albergue de Logrosa lies in the Negreira part of the A Coruña Province. Finisterre is less than 37.3 miles away.
- Lovely quiet location; a bit off the Camino track, but definitely worth a visit. Would recommend & would return. Very friendly & hospitable staff. Lovely garden to sit outside. Felt right at home!
- Lovely complex and the hospitalero took us to the town and told us where to go for lunch. The garden is so relaxing. Beer is available.
- Breakfast was very ordinary. A little out of town but there was a shortcut to get onto the Camino. Owner was friendly
- Nice atmosphere. Lovely staff and clean beds and bathrooms.
- Lovely location. Quiet and peaceful beautiful garden to chill out in. Met some other great “peregrinos” there. Hospitelero was friendly.
Hostel playa de Quenxe
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel playa de Quenxe offers accommodations in Corcubión, just 4.3 miles from Finisterre. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Ribeira is 28 miles from Hostel playa de Quenxe, and Noya is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Estancia muy cómoda. Vistas des del hotel preciosas. Fran es un showman en vivo, haciendo un monologo, muy simpatico y atento
- Lugar magnifico. El trato humano que te brinda el dueño que hace sentir como en casa. La verdad que el dueño sabe como tratar a las personas, deberían aprender de el en otras partes del mundo. Estadía 100×100 recomendable, una experiencia magnifica.
- Il proprietario si è offerto a farmi vedere, con la sua macchina, una alternativa del cammino. Sta leggermente fuori del cammino si farà appena 1,5km in più ma la vista che butta sul golfo è spettacolare.
- Отличный вид из окна. Отзывчивый, общительный и дружелюбный персонал.
- Dueño joven emprendedor muy amable,buena atención. Recomendable a peregrinos con destino finisterre. Camarera muy simpática también
Top Hostels In Uhía Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Uhía Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Uhía Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Uhía Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!