8 Best Hostels To Stay In Turieno Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Turieno Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Turieno Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Turieno Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Turieno Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Turieno Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Turieno Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Turieno Cantabria:
Albergue La Cabaña
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue La Cabaña offers accommodations in Turieno.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Llanes is 19 miles from Albergue La Cabaña, and Potes is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 45 miles from Albergue La Cabaña.
- Really clean. Handy for Fuente de and the town, and really friendly helpful staff.
Very comfortable bed.
Exactly what you expect of a mountain lodge.
- Basic breakfast with coffee, cereals and toast. Good sized en-suite bathroom. Decent price and all necessities included (top linen, towel, summer blanket).
- Great value hostel in a beautiful location. I arrived at a quiet time and was upgraded to a room with fantastic views and balcony from which to enjoy them. Potes is a 10 min walk away and there are lovely trails up into the hills. The staff were very friendly and helpful – recommended!
- Lo que más me gustó fue el balcón de la habitación y las vistas. Se duerme bien.
Albergue Turístico Valdebaró
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Albergue Turístico Valdebaró offers accommodations in Camaleño, just 19 miles from Llanes. The hostel has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Potes is 3 miles from Albergue Turístico Valdebaró, and Cangas de Onís is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The two owners that took care of us during our stay were simply phenomenal. They took great care to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed to enjoy our stay in their beautiful albergue and surrounding area. The views are incredible and the common areas are very comfortable and great to kick up the sore feet after long days of hiking.
- Great host and lovely village with mountain views. Nice outdoor area and garden.
- La situación, vistas, entorno y el trato amable del dueño.
- Очень хорошее расположение и особенно приятная атмосфера в отеле. На первом этаже есть настоящий дровяной камин! Несмотря на прохладную погоду на улице, в комнате было довольно тепло, отопление было включено заранее. Чисто и уютно, очень рекомендую.
Albergue muy limpio, dueños encantadores y dispuestos a ayudar, instalaciones sencillas pero suficientes. Se puede catalogar como un alojamiento rural si no fuera porque las habitaciones son de literas.
Desayuno sencillo (tostadas, sobaos, galletas) pero rico y en cantidad.
Jardín y piscina para disfrutar en verano.
Muy cerca de Potes (5 km)
Albergue Turístico Briz
Located in Espinama, 20 miles from Llanes, Albergue Turístico Briz features a barbecue and sun terrace.Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Potes is 9 miles from Albergue Turístico Briz, and Cangas de Onís is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 53 miles from Albergue Turístico Briz.
- really good place to stay and the owner is absolutely awesome
- Great place, clean, everything in excellent order and with an exceptional host.
- Very friendly family run albergue; Internet runs very well, very clean and excellent breakfast.
Brilliant staff – English spoken well.
Best breakfast of the week
Lovely village – with versatile shop run by hostel owner.
(Note in picture hostal is to left of the oreo!)
- great Spanish breakfast, big kitchen for cooking, all clean and modern
Albergue Peña Castil
Situated in Sotres, a village in Picos de Europa Mountains, Albergue Peña Castil offers accommodation with Free Wi-Fi and heating. Free public parking is available nearby.The hostel has rooms with private bathroom and dormitories with a shared bathroom with a shower. Lockers, towels, and bed linen can be rented on site. The rooms offer beautiful mountain views.There is a lounge with a rustic fireplace and a TV. The property includes a bar where breakfast is served.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. The coastal town of Llanes and its beaches can be reached in around 1 hour by car.
- We booked a twin room, which was comfortable and clean.
- Helpful staff, familiar atmosphere, place very clean, quiet and intimate rural location.
In the two weeks we traveled through Spain, this was our FAVORITE location. We honestly would have been quite happy staying in Sotres the entire trip. Although we (two married couples) slept in bunk beds, the beds were comfortable and sturdy, the blankets warm, and our private bathroom clean with plenty of hot water. The included breakfast was a wonderful bonus and a great opportunity to meet other travelers! At the end of a long day of hiking, you could grab a few beers (from the hostel!) and sit out on their patio, admiring the view.
10/10 would recommend staying here.
Acommodation in this alberque is very very easy (no doors, no classic rooms) but clean and cozy. And the owners are very nice! Its a pity, that my spanish is so bad! 😀
Its better if you have a car (more chances for good hiking 🙂
- Staff very kind. The landscape of the village is amazing. Facilities are good. Good price for value.
Albergue Villa de Bulnes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Villa de Bulnes is situated in Bulnes. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hostel.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue Villa de Bulnes.Llanes is 37.3 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 75.8 miles from Albergue Villa de Bulnes.
- Emplazamiento de ensueño en el Picos de Europa más puro. Trato inmejorable y familiar.
- El albergue está muy limpio, y la ubicación es genial, Bulnes es un pueblo entrañable que te hace retroceder hasta la edad media.
- No te lo pienses, reserva, ponte las botas y sube aquí arriba! El albergue esta recien reformado, todo es nuevo, el personal es muy agradable y la villa, personalmente, me encantó
- Nos encantó quedarnos en el albergue!! Está todo nuevo, muy cómodo y muy limpio. Los dueños fueron muy agradables y nos facilitaron la estancia.
El personal es muy agradable y disponible, el lugar es nuevo, muy bonito, limpio y tiene wi-fi.
El precio para dormir y para comer es super barato.
El sitio en general es un encanto para los que le gusta la tranquilidad, el trekking y la naturaleza.
Refugio La Ardilla Real
Refugio La Ardilla Real is located in Santa Maria de Valdeón, just 21 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Potes is 13 miles from Refugio La Ardilla Real, and Cangas de Onís is 19 miles from the property.
Atmosphere was fantastic. Personnel was very helpful.
- El personal, la limpieza y el buen rollo que había!
- La gente era muy amable, la albergue cómoda, y todo limpio
- Sitio muy acogedor. Muy buen ambiente. Equipo muy simpático. Muy chulas las fotos de viaje que decoran el restaurante.
- Mega klimat, super gospodarze, świetny wystrój i jest gdzie zaparkowac, dobry obiad
- Atmosphere was fantastic. Personnel was very helpful.
Albergue de Portilla
Albergue de Portilla offers pet-friendly accommodations in Portilla de la Reina. There is a bowling alley on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Llanes is 27 miles from Albergue de Portilla, and Potes is 14 miles from the property.
- This is the quintessential mountain lodge experience. Down to earth simple and lovely. The views, the location, the food, you can’t beat it.
- Sitio genial como base de opraciones para una esquiadera por ese montarral increible que lo rodea!
- La comida que ofrecían era absolutamente deliciosa… El pastel de carne para chuparse los dedos.
- Me encantó el ambiente cálido y familiar con la chimenea.
- Ambiente familiar y de la tierra, comida casera exquisita, trato excelente por parte del personal. Un lugar idóneo para desconectar y disfrutar del entorno.
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, Albergue Cabrales is located in Carreña de Cabrales , just 8 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 16 miles from Albergue Cabrales, and Cangas de Onís is 14 miles away. Santander Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Very clean, we found beds made with sheets. We thought this was an additional charge.
- The location was great for touring around the National Park, and for the amount we paid, it was a great value. The staff were extremely nice and helpful. Place was also super clean.
- Located away from the main road in a village, makes a perfect place to relax and enjoy the moment. They have a terrace and a yard overlooking a mountain and just meters away from a river pleasing with the sound of running water. For some, the location can be a disadvantage as you need a car to comfortably get in and around there.
- I enjoyed the view, the breakfast was decent and there was ample parking.
- Location. Great for trekkers, montain lovers. Bring your pet. The surroundings are awesome. I´ll be back.
Top Hostels In Turieno Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Turieno Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Turieno Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Turieno Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!