8 Best Hostels To Stay In Triana Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Triana Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Triana Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Triana Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Triana Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Triana Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Triana Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Triana Andalucía:
Torre de la Victoria Hostel
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Torre de la Victoria Hostel offers accommodations in Rincón de la Victoria.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including windsurfing, diving and fishing. The hostel also provides bike rental. Malaga is 8 miles from Torre de la Victoria Hostel, and Torremolinos is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Easy to access, very friendly staff, with kitchen and terrace
- I liked the little balcony that was in the room! The room and bathrooms were pretty clean as well as the kitchen! This is a guesthouse so not a hostel environment and this town is pretty quiet when I went ( late September ). Great day trip From Malaga !
- Un sitio tranquilo, lo regenta una familia muy agradable que en la medida de lo posible intentó que yo pudiera estar tranquila en una habitación a pesar de ser compartidas.
- Les gérants sont adorables et même si c’est très familial on est libre de partir et rentrer à l’heure où l’on veut.
- Los residentes del hostel, amables, servicial es y muy educados. Repetiría sin duda
Conviven Albergue Ecocultural
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a barbecue, Conviven Albergue Ecocultural offers accommodations in Viñuela. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Malaga is 18 miles from Conviven Albergue Ecocultural, and Torremolinos is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Malaga Beach Holiday
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Malaga Beach Holiday offers accommodations in Rincón de la Victoria.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Malaga is 7 miles from Malaga Beach Holiday, and Torremolinos is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 11 miles from Malaga Beach Holiday.
- The staff was really really nice, welcoming and helpfull.
Really nice place in Malaga!! Awesome location near the beach and easy to reach by bus.
The staff was really friendly and helpful in everything needed 🙂
- The Place could not be better, it is directly at the Ocean and you can decide between two different beach-areas. The centre of Malaga is a short way, too. Further more the accommodation is different than other Hotels, but in a very very good way. You can enjoy your self and have fun with the Staff. The Staff is so attentive, they are always happy and make you smiling and they treat the guests like a part of their Family! When you have some questions or problems, for sure they are the first who will help you! All in all it was one of our best holidays and if you chooce this accommodation you will be more than happy :)!
- I like the location is close to the beach, and the hosts are nice and helpfull. The breakfast was delicious.
- The house is located in a good neighbourhood with great access to two beaches within an 8-minute walk. There are is a small supermarket and some restaurants within a 10-minute walking distance. The hosts are super nice and do their best to please you within their means. There was air conditioning in our room which is essential for the summer.
La Moraga de Poniente Malaga Hostel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Málaga Hostel is located in Málaga’s Pedregalejo district, just a 5 minute walk from the beach. It offers smart, air conditioned dormitory rooms with free Wi-Fi, individual lockers and a balcony.The guesthouse has a roof terrace with views of the city. There are also common lounge areas with a TV, DVD player and board games. Other shared facilities include a modern kitchen and laundry room.With easy access to highway A7 Highway, Málaga Hostel is a 25 minute drive from the airport and an 8 minute drive from the center of the city. El Candado Golf Course is a 7-minute drive away.
- This hostel is close to the beach (300m ) . It’s a good option for students or people with small budget. Toilets are outside of rooms. Beds were not comfortable enough. Staffers are polite and helpful. There is no a car park.
- The staff was very helpful, we had good restaurant suggestions! It was also very easy to get to the city center.
- Really pretty with natural light and nice and quiet. Great courtyard and friendly staff!
- Clean place, very friendly staff. The nearest bus stop is 2 minutes away and the beach is only 5 minutes away.
The rooms and the hostel in general were really clean and well decorated.
The bed was comfortable and I was provided with clean sheets, towels and a big locker in the room.
The room even had a little balcony which was nice to open to get some fresh air into the room.
The staff at reception were kind and friendly.
The bathrooms were clean, I didn’t ever have to wait for a shower or toilet.
Hostel Bellavista Playa Malaga
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hostel Bellavista Playa Malaga is located in the Este neighborhood in Malaga, just 31 miles from Marbella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Torremolinos is 9 miles from Hostel Bellavista Playa Malaga, and Fuengirola is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 6 miles from Hostel Bellavista Playa Malaga.
- The staff is friendly enough and the price is not too expensive. It is located near a beach. They allowed me to put my bicycle inside overnight.
- Location just by the beach! AMAZING !!! The staff is welcoming and always there to help and chat with you. You feel like home and the food ! Oh my ! I love it !!!
- the staff were very friendly and welcoming and was excellent value for money. the bar attached to the hostel was good,quick service and not too expensive. would recommend.
- the location is good, far away from the city centre but just across the beach. there is a bus station just next to the hostel with buses to city centre and the main train station Mario Zambrano
- The owners are very friendly. The hostel is connected with a nice bar/restaurant where you can eat and drink and admire the sea and the sun. Each bed has its own safe. Safes in 10-bed room are even big enough for 13 inch laptop to fit in.
Alcazaba Premium Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Alcazaba Premium Hostel offers accommodations in Malaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marbella is 30 miles from Alcazaba Premium Hostel, and Torremolinos is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Location, friendly staffs. , great breakfast, many events
- The location of this hostel is good – and it is also within 6-10 mins (depending on how slow you walk) walk to the bus stop to catch buses to the airport and bus stop. The best thing for me was that the dorm had lockers for you to keep your valuables, and there were also larger lockable metal drawers under each bed for you to keep your bags. I did not have any meals at the restaurant, but there was a kitchen area for you to sit and eat your own meals (it also has a microwave).
- Location is the best in Malaga, right next to Alcazaba and the Roman amphitheatre and close to the harbor and Malaguete playa. Grand hotel style hostel. Feels more like a hotel.
- Location is the best in Malaga. Very friendly staff. Beautiful hostel. It was the fourth time I stayed.
Nice, helpful staff.
Good lockers + storage space.
Picnic Dreams Boutique Hostel
One of our best sellers in Malaga! This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Picnic Dreams Boutique Hostel is located in Malaga, 30 miles from Marbella and 8 miles from Torremolinos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a tour desk at the property.Fuengirola is 17 miles from Picnic Dreams Boutique Hostel, and Benalmádena is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Very nice young man in the bar who showed us in our room, spoke very good English.
- Very central, excellent stuff. The private bathroom inside the room. Was spacious too 😊
Great location, very close to the historical center, just next to the Picasso fundacion.
Bed was comfortable and intimate due to installed curtains – very good idea, not so common in shared rooms in other hostels. Each guest has their own shelf next to the bed and contact in the wall, also separated locker. Enough quantity of toilets and showers for number of beds.
With check-in guests are given keys to the locker and to the entrance – hostel is closed at midnight, but available to enter with own key.
- Nice staff. Great café downstairs, directly placed at the Plaza de la Merced (super central)
- This is the second time we stayed at this hotel and this time we got a room with private terrasse on the top floor. It was great! We were so upset we stayed there only for one night. The restaurant downstairs is perfect place to eat or to drink, and the area is full of nice restaurants and bars.
Feel Hostels City Center
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Feel Hostels City Center offers accommodations in Malaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Marbella is 29 miles from Feel Hostels City Center, and Torremolinos is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Excellent location in heart of city. Friendly staff. Lovely tables with view on street.
- Lively decor – funky and traditional. Very close to cathedral, alcazaba,, bars and restaurants and shops
- in the heart of malaga,with bars and shops just outside,10 minutes walk from port and 20 minutes from bus station.clean and safe,big kitchen,nice common room with 2 pc.nice breakfast for only 2 euro.good bathrooms and toilets
- Lovely little place! Friendly staff, great location, cheap beer! Would stay here again and recommend to solo travellers as a female i felt very safe. It was clean and tidy. The beds had curtains around them with night lights too. Very welcoming and I really enjoyed my stay here.
- The beds were super comfortable! Also, the hostel is right downtown, in the mix and surrounded by all kinds of bars and nightlife. I liked having an attached (and large!) bathroom connected to our dorm room. And even though it wasn’t all that wholesome, I appreciated having a basic (and all-you-can-eat!) breakfast option for only €2. Also, we had a fantastic experience with the staff there!
Top Hostels In Triana Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Triana Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Triana Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Triana Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!