8 Best Hostels To Stay In Totonicapán – Top Hotel Reviews
Totonicapán is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Totonicapán. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Totonicapán. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Totonicapán. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Totonicapán right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Totonicapán with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Totonicapán:
La Posada De Daniel
La Posada De Daniel offers accommodations in Quetzaltenango. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Panajachel is 26 miles from La Posada De Daniel, and Retalhuleu is 25 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Black Cat
One of our best sellers in Quetzaltenango! Featuring free WiFi, The Black Cat offers accommodations in Quetzaltenango, just 25 miles from Panajachel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Wonderfully warm and helpful staff. Comfortable beds. Great location. And the best hostel breakfast I’ve had 🙂
- As everyone has mentioned, breakfast here was a massive highlight! So many options and all so tasty, fresh and generous portions. The main receptionist was so patient and lovely with us the whole time (despite our little Spanish) so service we found wonderful.
Clean & comfortable, spacious rooms, conveniently located close to the Central Park. This is a cute, cosy place to base.
Friendly, helpful staff.
Excellent value for money; breakfast is included within room rates & they are very generous with it.
The WiFi was generally very good other than on a weekend when it got a little busier.
- Very good breakfast, in the middle of the centre, friendly staff
- One of the best run hostel we’ve ever stayed in.
Kasa Kiwi Hostel & Travel Agency
One of our best sellers in Quetzaltenango! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kasa Kiwi Hostel & Travel Agency offers accommodations in Quetzaltenango, just 25 miles from Panajachel. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.
- I stayed in a dorm and enjoyed it. Great location, kitchen is good, areas to hang out in, clean and tidy hostel. Staff are good.
- New bar and bathrooms on the roof are great. No bunks and large rooms. Good kitchen, good showers. Staff are all great.
- Double room was nice and spacious, shower could be warmer.
- Lovely central place with staff that really make you feel at home. Good comfortable facilities!
- Great location, nice staff, I liked the different levels of the accomodation. The terrace, you can sit in the sun. It was clean. Good price. Close to restaurants etc. Kitchen and fridge and clean water available. WiFi was ok.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Seibel offers accommodations in Quetzaltenango.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Panajachel is 25 miles from Casa Seibel, and Retalhuleu is 23 miles from the property.
- The staff and facilities were awesome and had a nice green space where birds actually came in. Comfortable lounge area and great dorm that had no bunks and was relatively small and personal. It wasn’t a party hostel but was social in a really nice way. The kitchen and bathroom were really great with a very warm showerand super clean.
- There are no bunks which makes a pleasant change; all single beds.The building is interesting and the courtyards are pleasant for sitting and chatting, temperature permitting. There is a lively passageway of bars not far away, off there main square.
- Very central, but the traffic does not bother you. Well maintained kitchen. Very clean
- Excellent location, good kitchen & facilities, excellent discounted breakfast at their restaurant nearby, great deal offered for longer stays.
- Staff is really nice and helpfull! 2 cute patios to hang out.
Casa Nativos is located in Quetzaltenango, just 25 miles from Panajachel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- The only good things that I can say about this place is that the room was clean, and the location central.
- Hostel is in the centre of the city, directly in the Pasaje Enriquez (on top floor of Adrenalina Tours), also the roof top terrace is really nice!
- The staff were amazing. They did everything to make you feel comfortable, safe, happy, and have a great experience. You are in the center of everything in Xela, which is the daytime is PERFECT. The restaurant in the hostel has amazing hot chocolate (try cardomom flavor!!!) and the breakfast ‘maya’ has perfect beans and plantains, yum!!! For the price you can’t go wrong, and if you don’t mind noisy nights, its perfect. I stayed for two weeks and it felt like my home in Xela, gracias Casa Nativos!!!!
- I liked friendly staff, restaurant with yummy with chocolate and nice rooms I slept in, I had my own privacy and rooms were spacious, with nice art and my own balcony
- The accommodation is located inside of historical old architecture which is artistic. All facilities are kept clean.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casa Drekar offers accommodations in Quetzaltenango, just 25 miles from Panajachel.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Nice staff, a big and clean room, useable kitchen, best price in this city. For now just one room for two and a dormitory.
The owners(Canadian) are nice people.
The WiFi is very good, we were the only ones staying the first night and could watch online tv.
We could use a washing machine to Washington our clothes.
We had a large room.
- Lovely cozy atmosphere, very nice and friendly owners, clean, nice breakfast, great location. Very good value for money!
- The owner baked delicious fresh muffins in one of our 3 days stay, another 2 mornings we decided to go to the cafeteria after seeing the bread quality.
- Fantastyczne miejsce, prowadzone przez przemiłą, kanadyjską parę. Gospodarze są bardzo pomocni. Do użytku gości jest w pełni wyposażona kuchnia. Budynek położony jest w świetnym miejscu, dosłownie parę kroków od centrum.
Casa El Colibri
Offering 2 sun terraces and views of the city, Casa El Colibri is situated in Quetzaltenango in the Quetzaltenango Region, 1,300 feet from Quetzaltenango Central Park.Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Casa El Colibri features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- I defenetely recomend Casa el Colibri, coz it is close to the Central Park, big supermarket that works till 9pm and in 2 mins walk from the bars street. You can meet travelers all over the world and find trekking companion. The rooms are cozy and spacious, hot water in the shower, fridge and cooking tools and the owner Carlos always gives you advice what to see and where to buy things cheaper.
The hostel is 4 minute walking from park central; perfect for any quick trip around xela as well.
I had my own room at the same price of a dorm bed.
The owner is nice and calm and gave me all the information i needed.
It’s a nice environment, you feel like at home.
He owns two hostel one next to the other one, so there’s always a bed available.
At the end I decided to stay here and work as a volonteeer for a while, so yes, i really liked it!
- Carlos the owner was super nice and helped us a lot with what to do. We spontaneously changed our travel plans and only stayed one night instead of two, which was no problem for Carlos.
- Big and cozy rooms. It was our first stop in Guatemala and great decision to stay here. Staff is very helpful, rooms are nice and localization too. Good quality for this money. I’m working during travelling and need good Internet. Wi-FI here was one of the best in my trip. I tis easy to send files or just work.
- Extra blankets if you are cold and the owner us very helpful! Very open atmosphere
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Maya offers accommodations in Quetzaltenango.All rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Panajachel is 25 miles from Casa Maya, and Retalhuleu is 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Totonicapán Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Totonicapán to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Totonicapán but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Totonicapán. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!