8 Best Hostels To Stay In Tamaimo Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Tamaimo Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Tamaimo Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tamaimo Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tamaimo Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Tamaimo Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Tamaimo Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Tamaimo Tenerife:
Albergue de Bolico
Located in Buenavista del Norte, 20 miles from Playa de las Americas, Albergue de Bolico features a terrace and views of the mountains.Every room comes with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 19 miles from Albergue de Bolico, and Los Cristianos is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 25 miles from Albergue de Bolico.
Close to a bus stop (Las Portelas)
Very close to trekking trails
- Extremely beautiful location, in the middle of the mountains for a good price. Nice common area, big kitchen.
Late check out 3pm
Ideally located for hikers directly on the trail
– the location! The Albergue Bolico is the last house on a small road about 1 km above the small village of Las Portelas. It is on the hiking trail El Palmar-Cumbres de Bolico and very central for making the best hikes in the Teno Rural Park, a beautiful site in the north-west corner of Tenerife.
– good kitchen facilities, showers and bathrooms.
– big common space to meet up with other guests/hikers
the location is very scenic. though the location can only be reached with a car.
the kitchen area and shower area was huge.
- The landscape
La Tortuga Hostel
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Located in Costa Adeje, La Tortuga Hostel is 0.7 miles from Playa del Duque Beach. This hostel offers an outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is provided in public areas.Rooms at La Tortuga Hostel are individually decorated. Some of them include a private bathroom with a bath.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily breakfast at the property. A shared kitchen and barbecue facilities are also at their disposal.Bike and scooter rental is possible at La Tortuga Hostel. Activities in the area include diving, snorkeling and canoeing.
- Absolutely everything.The most helpful hostel staff ever.Daniel is a true star
- Fresh breakfast every morning and the BBQ every Wednesday were great additions to an already amazing place!
- Really nice, place to stay! Lovely relaxing atmosphere! Great BBQ on wendsday?
- The staff was very friendly and Hostel looks very amazing. They even gave us an additional blanket on request. The breakfast was good. It is very clean and a friendly place.
Really enjoyed my stay at La Tortuga!
The staff is really nice and helpful. They told me about good places to visit and recommended interesting activities.
The room was super clean and the bed is really comfy.
Amazing breakfast with fresh pancakes, cheese, ham, etc.
Will definitely come back! Thanks for this amazing stay!!
Trevejo Youth Hostel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Trevejo Youth Hostel offers accommodations in Garachico.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Playa de las Americas is 22 miles from Trevejo Youth Hostel, and Puerto de la Cruz is 13 miles away. Tenerife Sur Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The place is very clean and exceeded my expectations. The kitchen and facilities are modern and clean. It is located right in the centre of the small town close to the bus stop to go to other nearby towns. The town is very beautiful and peaceful. I enjoyed my stay very much and would definitely come back to stay!
- Amazing location, close to all attractions in the city. Hostel is new, clean with many facilities. Great staff, very helpful and smiling. Definitely coming back 🙂
- PERFECT !! One of the best hostel I’ve ever been to. Amazing staff, clean and convenient facilities and perfect location. Recommend this hostel for a stay in Garachico and Tenerife in general.
- This hostel is the best one I ever stayed in. It is located in the very centre of lovely Garachico town, very spacious, with lounge area to chill in, all necessary kitchen equipment is there. There is also little terrace with chairs inside, comfy beds, and very clean in a modern style. The owner is very friendly and cheerful and check in and out was well organised. Highly recommended!
- The place was really clean, and the personal really nice, available for all my questions.
Drago Nest Hostel
Located in Icod de los Vinos, 21 miles from Playa de las Americas, Drago Nest Hostel features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Puerto de la Cruz is 10 miles from Drago Nest Hostel, and Los Cristianos is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- I come as a guest and leave as a friend. The staff was really the best at the hostel! The bed was very comfortable and everything was always clean. The breakfast was also good. I used one of the parking spaces, it was very safe. They offer excursions and on Friday is an awesome barbecue, I enjoyed it! Thanks for everything! I will never forget that stay!
- Great facilities, clean showers, soaps provided, nice terrace with fruits and breakfast available. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- German and his team made me most welcome; from the pick up at the airport right through to the drop off for my return flight. Help was on hand with some of my travels in the week. My room was a very cosy personal area for rest and sleep after some long days. I had a choice of THREE showers on the corridor immediately adjacent to my room. Fresh towels were offered in the week but not needed. The rooftop terrace gave me the opportunity to get to know fellow travellers and volunteer staff. Breakfast was another opportunity to socialise and the generous amounts of food available set me up well for the day ahead. I loved being able to use the kitchen as a little self catering was good for the budget. Would I stay again? Most definitely. Would I recommend it? Most definitely.
- Beautiful cosy terrace and lounge zone. Nice breakfest with fresh pastry. Great for grpups of friends. Few car-spaces parking near the property, but the street is very narrow so its the only option.
- kind and helpfull staff. the toalets, rooms and common areas were always clean. large and comfortable places. fee wifi is working well.
Twinfin Surf Camp
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Twinfin Surf Camp offers accommodations in Callao Salvaje, just 7 miles from Playa de las Americas. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hostel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The area is popular for snorkeling and biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 24 miles from Twinfin Surf Camp, and Los Cristianos is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 14 miles from Twinfin Surf Camp.
- Nothing othe than email correspondence. Believe it to be a scam
- The staff and the vibe of the place makes all worth. I made a surf and yoga package with them that allowed me to have great experiences, and after 5 days I was already surfing and doing a proper yoga. The home made meals, normally healthy, are super super nice also. The activities provided are really good.
- Fantastic place in Nature with nice Volonteers Guests and Host far away from the hussl and bussl from Las Americas . A lot of activitys are offert witch enhance also the opening of the mind heart and conciosness such as surfing hiking yoga massage bonfire…..and by the way it creates a Feeling of Comunity or Family .
- Beautiful area, great atmosphere at the camp, great volunteers, had a really nice stay and got to know lots of cool people
Awesome staff that really go out of their way to make a holiday fun.
Dorms are good and the trips organized was a lot of fun. Thanks!
Showcasing a barbecue and water sports facilities, Hostel is located in Adeje in the region of Tenerife, just 1.2 miles from Aqualand. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a shared bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and biking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Tenerife Sur Airport is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel La Playa
Located in Adeje in the region of Tenerife, 1.8 miles from Playa de las Americas, Hostel La Playa features an outdoor pool and views of the garden.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 26 miles from Hostel La Playa, and Los Cristianos is 2.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 10 miles from the property.
A comfortable bed in perfect location at no price.
Perfect place when you need just a bed in center of the center
- Nothing special about the breakfast. Nothing special would like eggs or fruit. No cooking facility which was a great disappointment.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The location was perfect, really close to the beach and all you need. The rooms was clean. I could not have asked for more so im really happy with my stay here.
- A hostel is a hostel but this was a really homely place. Shared a bunk bed in a 4 person room. Mattress was comfortable. It is really small but the place is spotlessly clean and cleaned every day. There was a pool but it’s so close to the beach I didn’t use it. Outdoor communal area and indoor communal area. Can use laptop and printer there, do washing for a small fee. Breakfast provided. Right next to the beach and restaurants. Would stay here again.
- The staff was really friendly, happy to answer any questions, or just have a chat! The beds are comfortable, lockers are provided. There was an ensuite bathroom, as well as a small terrace with loads of hanging room for things such as your towels and bathing suits. There’s a pool available and the beach is a 5 minute walk or less.
- A comfortable bed in perfect location at no price.
Endless Summer House
Offering a terrace, Endless Summer House is located 1.6 miles from the centre of Playa de las Americas. This bed and breakfast offers private rooms and dormitories with free WiFi.Each room has a wardrobe and fan. There are shared bathroom facilities with a hairdryer, as well as a shared lounge.Endless Summer House offers barbecue facilities and a communal area with a kitchen, fridge, microwave and kettle. Packed lunches are available on request. Bike hire can be organised for you.Tenerife South Airport is 10.6 miles from the hostel and Costa Adeje Beach is 0.9 miles away. Siam Park and Siam Shopping Centre are both a 5-minute walk from the property.
- The staff is awesome ! International environment. Good vibe. Great location pretty close to the beach. Wifi worked properly. Terrasse is nice.I rarely go to hostels but this one is a must. I definitely recommend.
- It was my second time in this great hostel. I came back here, because it is well located and the atmosphere is very friendly also with the other guests. Once a week they organise a BBQ, rooms are comfortable with locker included in the price.
- perfect place! administrator Miria is very cute and cool, thanks for all ;))
- The check- in was easy, friendly and informative. Facilities were very good and clean. (I am a 54 year old male staying for 1 night) I was expecting things to be loud, noisy and messy but I found it to be the opposite. Very calm, clean and great atmosphere. Staff were excellent made me feel at home. I made some great friends, a group of us went out and had a great night, even went surfing the next day. The hostel was well organised and properly equipped. Parking was easy, personal lockers, power points by all the beds. Even breakfast was in the price (£19.00)
- The hostel is clean, with comfortable beds, a nice terrace where you can read a book and relax. The staff was very kind and helped me with everything. We had a barbecue with all the guests. A perfect weekend! Thank you!
Top Hostels In Tamaimo Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Tamaimo Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Tamaimo Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Tamaimo Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!