8 Best Hostels To Stay In São José do Paraopeba Minas Gerais – Top Hotel Reviews
São José do Paraopeba Minas Gerais is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in São José do Paraopeba Minas Gerais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in São José do Paraopeba Minas Gerais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in São José do Paraopeba Minas Gerais. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in São José do Paraopeba Minas Gerais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in São José do Paraopeba Minas Gerais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In São José Do Paraopeba Minas Gerais:
Hostel LARes offers accommodations in Brumadinho.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Belo Horizonte is 24 miles from Hostel LARes, and Macacos is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pampulha Domestic Airport, 26 miles from Hostel LARes.
- The property was clean, comfortable, and very pretty. The ladies that work at the hostel are a charm, very helpful and gave suggestions on where to go and what to do on free time. I had a blast and even requested to stay longer!
- We loved how clean and modern the room was! The breakfast was amazing and we had the best scrambled eggs here! The owner was very nice and helpful and we would recommend to everyone to stay here when visiting Inhotim. We felt super welcome 🙂
- Recepção com direito a suco com bolo e o carinho de Juliane e Violeta. Decoração charmosa, lugar limpo, quarto confortável.amamos e recomendamos!!!
- Me senti em casa. Tudo organizado, funcionárias gentis.
- Sim,o cafe da manha muito bom,o pessoal super prestativo o lugar bacana super acolhedor e bem decorado,ficamos bem acomodadas!
Hostel 70 is located in Brumadinho and only 1.7 miles from famous Inhotim Cultural Centre and its contemporary art collections. Free WiFi access is available.Simply furnished rooms at Hostel 70 offer bed linen and a fan. Private lockers and wake-up service are offered in this hostel.At Hostel 70 guests will find a tour desk, a shared kitchen and a shared lounge. Laundry and daily maid services are also available.
An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Tancredo Neves International Airport is 38.5 miles away. Airport shuttle can be arranged.
- Really friendly staff who made me very welcome. I really enjoyed my stay and would stay here again if I’m in the area.
- breakfast was ok.. normal to brasil. location was good, i mean its a small town so everything was close… and i think that’s the only hostel in town haha. but it was great.. very friendly staff.
Friendly and laid-back staff.
Silent enough (for Brazilian standards)
Rustic (wood) walls in the bathrooms.
O carinho com que fomos acolhidos. Inclusive, cuidando de Tulipa, nossa Labradora, enquanto estávamos passeando.
Ambiente gostoso, aconchegante e jeitoso.
- O quarto foi bom. Mas gostei muito foi do atendimento. O Lucas, a Tati, o Guilbert, o Júnior (este último,então foi incrível, sem se importar com chuva, domingo e 16h, me trouxe da casa dele folha de pitanga), ñ vou esquecer está atenção nunca.
Located in Brumadinho in the region of Minas Gerais, 24 miles from Belo Horizonte, Hostel Moreira features a barbecue and views of the city.You will find a gift shop at the property.Macacos is 20 miles from Hostel Moreira, and Contagem is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pampulha Domestic Airport, 26 miles from Hostel Moreira.
Our hostess Frdynanda was wonderful; we can’t say enough good things about her. She had fresh baking for us for breakfast every day and a large jug of lime and mint infused ice cold water for us when we came back at the end of each day. She helped us with laundry, transportation and printing our air tickets in town.
The room we had was a comfortable size for two people. The bathrooms were clean although the water could have been hotter in the showers. The best feature was the outside terrace where we watched the sun go down each night over dinner.
The general vibe was like coming home at the end of the day…a vibe not easy to achieve.
- The house is very clean, the kitchen is huge and there is any item you possibly need to cook. The hosts, Fernanda and Gustavo are adorable. I highly recommend this place if you are vegetarian, vegan or eat another specific diet. Fernanda offers a lot of home made food which can be adapted to any needs.
Um hostel que te faz sentir como se estivesse hospedado em uma típica casa mineira do interior.
Gustavo e Fernanda são muito hospitaleiros, solícitos e sempre oferecem ótimas dicas a respeito de Brumadinho e do Inhotim. Café da manhã “bão demais da conta”. 🙂
- Gabriel, Fernanda e Gustavo são pessoas maravilhosas! O café é excelente acompanhado de um papo!
- O Hostel é muito bom!!!!! A recepção aos hospedes é maravilhosa. Parece que você está sendo hospedado em casa de algum amigo ou familiar. Nos sentimos muito a vontade em estar no hostel. O pessoal (Fernanda, Gustavo e Isabela e o voluntario Diego) são pessoas muito simpaticas e solicitas, sempre abertos a um bom papo e a dar todas as informações necessarias e deixar você a vontade. O café da manhã é demais!!! Pessoas que tem intolerância ou alguma restrição alimentar são atendidas com muito carinho e respeito pela Fernanda que prepara tudo. Biscoito, pão de queijo, bolos etc… Todas os comodos sao bem limpos, banheiro, recepção, sala, quarto (eles nos deram até roupão e toalhas!!!) Enfim, muito bom!!!!!
- Our hostess Frdynanda was wonderful; we can’t say enough good things about her. She had fresh baking for us for breakfast every day and a large jug of lime and mint infused ice cold water for us when we came back at the end of each day. She helped us with laundry, transportation and printing our air tickets in town.
Hostel Casa Mandala
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Casa Mandala offers accommodations in Brumadinho, just 24 miles from Belo Horizonte.Macacos is 20 miles from Hostel Casa Mandala, and Contagem is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Pampulha Domestic Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The hotel is beautiful. It has a lovely courtyard which our room opened onto. The location is fantastic and it’s easy to walk everywhere from there. The staff were very friendly and helpful, even ringing round a range of taxi firms to get us a cheaper price. The restaurant is good. I would stay here again if I’m back in the area.
- The best hostel stayed in Brazil so far! We didn’t have plans on arriving and they suggested places to go and eat! In the evening they offered a pub crawl with the other 3 hostels in Brumadinho, it runs on a Thursday and a Saturday and only cost 20 reais! On the Friday morning we had a lovely breakfast, and then set off to Inhotim for the day. The staff were very welcoming, the beds were comfy and the shower was great! It also had lockers, which were very useful! On the Saturday we went to Topo do Mundo, but had forgotten to bring any cards to play. We asked the owners if we could buy some cards and they gave us a pack for free! Thank you so much 🙂
- Bom atendimento, hospitalidade e ambiente acolhedor. É um hostel gerido com carinho.
- Casa super confortável com uma energia incrível, atendentes super atenciosos e café da manhã muito bom 🙂
- Todos muito simpáticos, localização boa, lugar tranquilo e bem perto do centro, a decoração é linda!
Located in Piedade do Paraopeba, 18 miles from Belo Horizonte, MahaMaya Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Macacos is 11 miles from MahaMaya Hostel, and Brumadinho is 12 miles from the property. Pampulha Domestic Airport is 22 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Hari – Brumadinho
One of our best sellers in Brumadinho! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostel Hari – Brumadinho offers accommodations in Brumadinho, just 24 miles from Belo Horizonte.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Macacos is 21 miles from Hostel Hari – Brumadinho, and Contagem is 18 miles from the property.
- Lovely fresh breakfast, friendly staff. The local restaurant is really good.
- Breakfast was great! Location is perfect if you wanna stay close to Inhotim. Staff is really friendly and helpful.
- Da cordialidade dos proprietários, a limpeza e a localização, levando em consideração o Instituto Inhotim.
Desde a localização, até o café da manhã! Tudo muito bom.
Uma recepção muito simpática na nossa chegada, preocupados com nosso conforto nos perguntaram que horas chegaríamos para melhor nos recepcionar. O nosso quarto era pra dividir em 4 pessoas, e estávamos em 3. Um moço havia reservado a quarta cama, e como o hostel não estava cheio, colocaram ele num quarto de casal e nos deixaram no quarto sozinhas, assim todo mundo teria mais privacidade! As camas eram confortáveis, tem bastante tomada no quarto (importante!!).
O banheiro era pequenino, mas suficiente.
O hostel estava limpinho, e conta com algumas redes na área de lazer, o que é um boa, principalmente depois de andar o dia inteiro por Inhotim.
Mas o melhor de tudo era o CAFÉ DA MANHÃ, COMO BOLO QUENTINHO!!
- Ambiente das áreas comuns, equipe e localização são, definitivamente, a melhor parte do hostel.
Located in Brumadinho, 24 miles from Belo Horizonte, Brumadinho Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is free shuttle service at the property.Macacos is 21 miles from Brumadinho Hostel, and Contagem is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Pampulha Domestic Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Branca Eco Hostel
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Casa Branca Eco Hostel is located in Casa Branca in the region of Minas Gerais, just 14 miles from Belo Horizonte. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Macacos is 9 miles from Casa Branca Eco Hostel, and Brumadinho is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pampulha Domestic Airport, 18 miles from Casa Branca Eco Hostel.
- A great place to stay in contact with the amazing brazilian nature but with confort and all facilities. I loved it!
- O café da manhã e o ambiente é excelente. Atenção do casal anfitrião também foi excelente!
- Tranquilidade, próximo ao centro, muito limpo e ótimo atendimento! Recomendo.
- Tudo maravilhoso ……foi a primeira vez que fiquei num Hostel me senti em um hotel….
- Gostei de contar com um Guia que conhece muito bem a região – o Marcel; pessoa tranquila , sem frescura! Tem um supermercado próximo ao hostel, com produtos regionais, e ótimos queijos a preços bacanas! Hospedagem com melhor custo/benefício para aqueles que estão com orçamento apertado, mas apreciam Ecoturismo de verdade, e também, querem visitar o Instituto Inhotim.
Top Hostels In São José Do Paraopeba Minas Gerais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in São José do Paraopeba Minas Gerais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in São José do Paraopeba Minas Gerais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in São José do Paraopeba Minas Gerais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!