8 Best Hostels To Stay In Santoña Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Santoña Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Santoña Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santoña Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santoña Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Santoña Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Santoña Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Santoña Cantabria:
Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Santoña in the region of Cantabria, 29 miles from Bilbao, Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santander is 18 miles from Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina, and Suances is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 19 miles from Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina.
- José María is a very kind and friendly host, the hostel has just one bathroom for its guest at the moment, but new toilets are being built. Amazing oldbuilding with large rooms and high ceilings in very central location – as I travelled there in low season I enjoyed the quietness and the space. Definitely good value for money.
- Nice, spacious private room with balcony overlooking the plaza.
- Super nice team, good food, beautiful rooms – we had a great time
- Super nice staff, directly at the central place of the town – nice surf school as well
- I just spent there one night, I went for a wedding. The customer service was really nice. The place is clean and its just in the center of Santoňa!I think its perfect for backpackers.
Watsay Surf House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Watsay Surf House offers accommodations in Santoña. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.You can play ping pong at the hostel. Bilbao is 30 miles from Watsay Surf House, and Santander is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Finca El Mazo
Set in the Marismas de Santoña Nature Reserve, in Rada, Finca El Mazo is hostel with a swimming pool and restaurant. It offers rooms and wooden cabins with free WiFi.This simply decorated accommodation has views of the mountains and gardens.Outdoor activities such as canoeing, cycling and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside. Bike rental is available on site, and packed lunches can be prepared for you. Laundry facilities are available at the property.The sandy beach at Laredo is 5.6 miles from Finca El Mazo and the city of Santander is 28 miles away.
- Pool was great value for money was good if u just want place to sleep and lots of activities to do.
- Very helpful staff, swimming pool and facolities are great. Location is gorgeous
- La finca es bonita y está limpia. Dormimos en literas, colchón bien.
Albergue típico de campamentos muy agradable y súper limpio!
Volver a probar los desayunos espartanos de campamento ? Ese pan sin tostar cn mantequilla…
- la amabilidad del personal y de la limpieza, el entorno, la habitación muy comoda, la zona de desayuno y en general todo, vale la pena la estancia con niños
Albergue De Meruelo
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Albergue De Meruelo offers accommodations in San Miguel de Meruelo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Santander is 11 miles from Albergue De Meruelo, and Santillana del Mar is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Perfect location and all services for pilgrims. Quiet,comfortable bed. One of my best night’s sleep yet! Hosts are very friendly and helpful. You will be well taken care of here.
- Very beautiful house, wonderful surroundings, huge calm, peace, brilliant food, very nice staff, perfect visit, I’m very thankful to Albergue Meruelo for their great job and all the good emotions they transmit me.
- Friendly hosts. New and cosy place with washing machine and dryer. Beautifully situated in the countryside within decent distance from Laredo.
- bien situé sur le chemin mais rien comme commerces aux alentours et donc obligé de consommer sur place!
- La atención,simpatía y amabilidad de los dueños, simplemente geniales
Posada Playa de Langre
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Offering individually decorated rooms with lovely views, La Posada de Langre is just 1,000 feet from Langre’s beaches. This charming, 18th-century guest house features a café-bar and a terrace set in lovely gardens.Each bright room at La Posada de Langre has colourful décor. There is free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and heating.Breakfast is served in the Langre’s café, which offers drinks and snacks throughout the day. A restaurant service is available during the summer months.Set on Santander Bay, the Langre offers easy access to the beaches at Laredo, Santoña, Cabarceno del Mar and Valles Pasiegos. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding.Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Bilbao is less than 55.9 miles away.
- Was a bonus having separate access to the accommodation. Spacious room and bathroom which both looked fresh and new. The proprietors were very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the rural location and a very good breakfast.
- location close to the beach, very friendly staff, atmosphere, peaceful place
- A quiet, simple place walking distance from the beach. A country side overnight stay with a farm and a field of cows just outside the window. Langre beach a love place with room for all: families, surfers and naturists.
Very kindly staff
Walking distance (~300meters) from the beautiful Playa de Langres
- Located in a quiet little village. Walking distance to a very nice beach surrounded by high cliffs. Nice waves, nice rocks for climbing over with kids. Hotel staff is very friendly and hard working. Atmosphere is very relaxed. Relatively little tourism around, most tourists are Spanish.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Offering a surf and yoga school, Surf Hostel is set in Somo, a 5-minute walk from Somo Beach.The accommodation offers private rooms or dormitories.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. You will find a lounge area with flat-screen TV at the accommodation and a large communal dining area and a furnished terrace.Santander Airport is 5 miles from the property and airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Langre Beach is 2.4 miles away.
- Really lovely people. Helpful and friendly. Great location. A fantastic place to stay if you are into surfing. It would be great in the summer particularly. Breakfast was basic bit sufficient. Fresh, warm croissants. Wolf House is also home to a beautiful, elegant and friendly dog who was happy to let us stroke her ears.
- As others have said – this a surfers’ crash pad. It’s called ‘surf hostel’ so that’s clear. And that’s the vibe – laid back, easy going, generous to a fault. Lunch, supper available as well as breakfast – but let the staff know. They’ll provide lots if you ask.
The atmosphere is just amazing. Feels like home. The staff is super friendly and helpful, they offer healthy meals for a decent price.
I think any surfer would get in love with this place… I’ll be back there for sure.
- We had an amazing stay at the surf hostel. Genuinely amazing staff who go out of their way to make sure your staff is as good as possible. The hostel is located very close to the beaches. The rooms were huge so plenty of space and every room had a large ensuite. Couldn’t recommend this place enough. Very relaxed and chilled out
- It’s a truly friendly place to stay – I felt really welcomed, met some great people and had a great time – I only planned to stay for one night but ended up staying for 4. Great yoga class, really good surf teaching – but mostly just a great feeling/ vibe because of the people. It feels like being part of a big family – I’d never surfed before or stayed in a surf hostel but from when I got here I felt at home.
Latas Surf House
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a surf school on site and a terrace with hammocks and sun loungers, Latas Surf House is a beachfront hostel in the village of Somo. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.This property offers different shared dormitories, all feature either a private or shared bathroom with a bath tub or shower.The hostel also offers shared lounge and barbecue facilities in the garden. The games room has table tennis, darts and board games.The property offers activities such as surfing and windsurfing, and you can also get a discount on surfing lessons. In the shared garden and lounge different activities are held such as barbecues, parties or different meetings all day long.Pedreña Golf Club can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Santander is 20 minutes’ drive from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located 2,450 feet from Playa de Somo Beach, SURFtoLIVE House is a hostel with free WiFi and a varied dinner menus, situated on Spain’s northern coast.The property can arrange surfing classes and rent surf boards to guests. The dinner menu includes such dishes as barbecues, paellas and pasta.Rooms offer a bunk bed in a mixed dormitory. The shared bathrooms include a bath or shower, and guests are provided with free towels and bed linen.At SURFtoLIVE House you will find a garden. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a vending machine.The hostel is a 20-minute drive from Santander Airport. Bilbao City is 55.3 miles away.
- Really friendly staff. Good choice of surfboards to hire and use of the skateboards to go into town was really nice.
- The people that were there were amazing and the owners were so kind and helpful!!
- Breakfast was great. Plentiful. Staff were very accommoding. Especially when I had an issue with my mobile not charging, thanks Con. Great to have company after been on the Camino. Though I am not a surfer, the staff were relaxed.
- Great location, nice clean room, staff were very helpful!!!
- Buen Trato del personal , Ubicación perfecta y el ambiente super chulo
Top Hostels In Santoña Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Santoña Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Santoña Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Santoña Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!