8 Best Hostels To Stay In Saint Nicholas Glamorgan – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Nicholas Glamorgan is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Saint Nicholas Glamorgan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Nicholas Glamorgan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Nicholas Glamorgan. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Saint Nicholas Glamorgan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Saint Nicholas Glamorgan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Saint Nicholas Glamorgan:
Mrs Potts Hostel
Mrs Potts Hostel is located in Cardiff, just 700 feet from St. David’s Hall.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cardiff Castle is 750 feet from Mrs Potts Hostel, and Motorpoint Arena Cardiff is 1,700 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 9 miles from Mrs Potts Hostel.
Location is excellent, you can go anywhere by walk, except Cardiff Bay (20 mins by walk).
Staff are nice and helpful.
- Mrs Potts Hostel is by far the best Hostel I have every stayed in. It is beautifully designed, all the little details in the dorm rooms (like bird cages as lamps) and it is overall a really cute hostel. Sadly there is only WiFi in the dorm rooms, only in public rooms but other than that it was a perfect stay!
- Great location close to Principality Stadium and the main shopping area. Very clean
I enjoyed settled down on the living room with relax music and to have the possibility to meet people. Besides the kitchen you can leave your own food with identification been so practice.
besides a decoration really interesting.
- The location was fantastic. The kitchen facilities were nice.
- Location is excellent, you can go anywhere by walk, except Cardiff Bay (20 mins by walk).
NosDa Studio Hostel
One of our best sellers in Cardiff! Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, NosDa Studio Hostel is located in Cardiff, just 1,300 feet from Cardiff Castle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. St. David’s Hall is 0.4 miles from NosDa Studio Hostel, and St David’s Shopping Center is 1,300 feet away. Cardiff Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Location, a good view to the river and stadium,easy access to city centre and public transport..
- The hostel was warm and clean with helpful staff. View of the stadium from my bedroom was fantastic.
- NosDa was an a great place to stay for a city break, so much so we stayed an extra night! Staff and cleanliness were great. And amazing value for money!
- The place and location is great. Specially the river next to it. The room is cozy and comfortable. The bed is so spacious. We slept very well. We enjoyed our stay.
Vending machine for nibbles
Access to washer/ dryer & self catering kitchen if needed
Good bar food
YHA Cardiff Central
Located 0.6 miles from St. David’s Hall in Cardiff, YHA Cardiff Central features a restaurant and bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cardiff Castle is 0.8 miles from YHA Cardiff Central, and St David’s Shopping Center is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Room facilities are excellent especially the toilet. Staff are friendly as well.
- Loved the Welsh/English wall and everyone was helpful and friendly. The room was nice and not what I remember a hostel being like at all!
- The place I good.. just that I have to walk to the city centre as I don’t drive…
- Comfortable double room with ensuite. Flexible check-in. Highly appreciated stogare room.
- The beds were super comfy! The bedrooms were huge!
With views of Cardiff Castle and Millennium Stadium, Bunkhouse is the only hostel in the heart of Cardiff. The city’s bus and train stations are a short walk away.Rooms at Bunkhouse are soundproofed, and guests can use free Wi-Fi in public areas. There is a breakfast buffet in the morning, and a bar with frequent live music.The custom-built Bunkhouse is an ideal base from which to explore Cardiff. St David’s Shopping Center is a 5-minute walk from the hostel, and Cardiff Central Market is a 2-minute walk away.
- The position was right in the heart of the city centre. Free breakfast, tea and coffee all day.
- Amazing value. Great breakfast, nice staff, amazing location. Would definitely stay again
- Although on very Center, the hostel is very silent.
- The hostel immediatly gives you this “home-feel” which is really nice! The staff is friendly, the location is perfect. The common room is quite dark, but since there are candles it does contribute to the coziness! Price-quality value is really good!
- Staff friendly the price for room the breakfast comfortable bed in a shared room and clean toilet and shower.great location.
Community Hostel is situated in the Cardiff Centre district in Cardiff, 1,650 feet from Motorpoint Arena Cardiff and 1,950 feet from University of South Wales – Cardiff Campus. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.St David’s Hall is 2,300 feet from Community Hostel, while Cardiff Principality Stadium is 2,650 feet from the property. Cardiff Airport is 9.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Just a 5 minute walk from central Cardiff, Nomad Backpackers features a barbecue deck, game room and TV lounge. With 24-hour security and fair-trade breakfasts, there is also free Wi-Fi.The compact private or dormitory rooms are bright and airy, with access to spacious modern bathrooms and free toiletries. Hairdryers, hair straighteners and ironing facilities are also available.Guests have access to a fully-equipped kitchen, and there is also a decked yard with a barbecue grill. Nomad Cardiff also features a comfortable TV lounge with free movies, and the game room has a pool table and poker deck.Situated in a Victorian terrace building, Nomad Backpackers Cardiff is just 10 minutes from Cardiff Queen Street Train Station. The Millennium Stadium is just a 20 minute walk away, and Cardiff Castle can be reached in 15 minutes.
- The room was small, with a bed which was comfy, I just sunk into the mattress.
- Location and the hostel itself were great, one of the cleanest, smartest I have stayed in in the UK.
- Good,clean,good location and very friendly staff. Good value for money
overall it did the job and was cheapest hotel we found.
Staff friendly , cheap parking ,good location .
Only good for one night as no ensuite and no furniture in room apart from beds.
- The service wasn’t good, half the bathrooms didn’t work and the kitchen was really dirty.
Arofan House- Campus Accommodation
Arofan House- Campus Accommodation is located in Cardiff, 2,800 feet from Queen Street and St David’s Centre, where guests will find restaurants, bars and shops.The property is also close to the Motorpoint Arena Cardiff, Millennium Stadium and famous Cardiff Castle, as well as the parks of Sophia Gardens and Cooper’s Field.The property provides modern studio rooms that offer a small kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, oven and a hob, as well as an en-suite shower room and a double bed.Cardiff Airport is only 9.9 miles and Cardiff Bay 1.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
7 Cottingham Drive
7 Cottingham Drive is located in Cardiff, 3.6 miles from Cardiff University and 4 miles from Motorpoint Arena Cardiff. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.St. David’s Hall is 4 miles from 7 Cottingham Drive, and Cardiff Castle is 4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Saint Nicholas Glamorgan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Saint Nicholas Glamorgan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Nicholas Glamorgan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Saint Nicholas Glamorgan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!