8 Best Hostels To Stay In Sabiñánigo Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Sabiñánigo Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Sabiñánigo Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sabiñánigo Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sabiñánigo Aragon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Sabiñánigo Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Sabiñánigo Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Sabiñánigo Aragon:
Albergue de Yebra
Albergue de Yebra is located in Yebra de Basa, 21 miles from Formigal and 15 miles from Jaca.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cauterets is 29 miles from Albergue de Yebra, and Huesca is 25 miles from the property.
- excellent attention received from the staff, good breakfast and high value for money
- Exceptionally well priced good breakfast only 3 Euros. Centrally located with nice modern rooms.
- Absolutamente todo. Desde las instalaciones, la ubicación, la chica que nos atendió ,hasta el desayuno. Estaba riquisimo. Y hechos en casa!!
- Pueblo tranquilo y agradable, donde era fácil de acceder desde la carretera y en un entorno ideal para prácticas de montaña. Está reformado y las habitaciones superan la calidad de los estándares de un albergue, haciendo que la calidad-precio sea excelente.
- Het ontbijt was goed met diverse zelfgemaakte cakes .
Albergue-Hostel Pirenarium is located in Puente de Sabiñánigo, just 19 miles from Formigal. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Jaca is 11 miles from Albergue-Hostel Pirenarium, and Cauterets is 29 miles from the property.
- How friendly the people were. And how much care they have taken to help me.
Good value for money, but basic amenities. Repurposed military camp building, now a school camp facility with a winter sport focus.
Great for a place to stay if you just need a bed while you check out the beautiful surrounds during the day. Preferably by motorbike!
- La ubicación es idónea. El personal es muy atento y muy amable. El lugar es enorme, y las vistas son espectaculares, las camas son cómodas y con la calefacción y las mantas se está a una temperatura idónea. Mucho espacio para organizar tus objetos y donde relacionarte o hacer actividades con otras personas y amigos.
- Muy acogedor y familiar y las zonas comunes muy amplias
- Literas anchas y cómodas , las habitaciones son muy amplias
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Albergue Jaca offers accommodations in Jaca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Formigal is 18 miles from Albergue Jaca, and Huesca is 31 miles from the property.
- Half board great experience. This has the best views of any hostel we have ever stayed in. Beds fantastically comfy.
Staff at reception was quite helpfull.
Got a room just for my self.
- Very warm and friendly greeting. Full use of the top floor and located on the edge of the nature reserve.
- The normal check-in time is 5pm but when I arrived at noon the lady at the reception kindly allowed to let me in. From the following day the whole place was totally book up but on the day I stayed I was the only guest. It is slightly out of town but the view from the room compensated for it. As I was alone it was a comfortable stay although at night it felt a bit scary, reminding me of the film “Shining”. Someone mentioned dirty beddings but perhaps the person didn’t realise that clean linen is provided inside the cupboard.
- It was very reasonably priced for an overnight stop.We arrived fairly late so did t eat there but McDonald’s is over the road and if we had known it and it hadnt been dark we could have easily walked to the town
Albergue El Último Bucardo
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue El Último Bucardo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Linás de Broto. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Formigal is 14 miles from Albergue El Último Bucardo, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 29 miles away.
- It was very clean and fair enough for the price. The breakfast was very good for 5 eur.
- The Albergue is very big, modern and cozy. I loved the shared kitchen and living room. Also there’s a fenced garden with BBQs and hammocks, where you can rest, cook, and take your pet out ! bedrooms very comfortable, no TV (but who cares) and also beautiful views!
- La habitación muy acogedora,el trato de personal muy agradable y el desayuno y la cena muy buenos, estuvimos muy cómodos,gran relación calidad/precio, repetiremos
- Ubicación, calefacción y agua caliente perfectos. Muy familiar.
- Foi tudo uma delícia! Desde a chegada até o check out. Regido por uma família que só faz questão de deixar você mais confortável e a vontade possível! 100% disponíveis para conversar e te informar! Além dos quartos super quentinhos e com tudo arrumadinho! Super recomendo!
Located in Castiello de Jaca, 14 miles from Formigal, Albergue A’noguera features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This hostel has ski storage and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Jaca is 5 miles from Albergue A’noguera, and Cauterets is 28 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 56 miles away.
- Very quiet with a lovely welcoming host Robbie. It is simple but adequate accommodation
- Great location in the countryside. Absolutely peaceful and my daughter enjoyed herself immensely helping with the animals. Initially I was disconcerted as I did not realise that Albergue does not mean hotel but more like a sort of hostel for backpackers. However Robbie and his assistant are marvellous and two extremely nice and interesting people. One of the highlights of our summer holiday in Spain.
- Albergue was great, easy to find even in the dark. Robbie was very knowledgeable about the area and helped us plan our ascent of Collarada. Would highly recommend. Check out the Facebook page before you book for photos!
Tranquil, peaceful and quiet.
Beautiful view and history of the house. The host Robbie is a very welcoming and accommodating host with good knowledge of the local area.
Our room was very clean and comfortable. Bed linen and towels can be provided for €4 pp. The breakfast is a nice one to start your day. I would definitely stay here again and will recommend this to friends and family.
LOS DUEÑOS SON MUY AMABLES Y TE INFORMAN MUY BIEN SOBRE EL ENTORNO TIEMPO,OCIO ,TIENDAS CERCANAS,ETC……Y SI VAS CON NIÑOS SE LO PASARAN EN GRANDE TIENEN UNA MINI GRANJA CON OVEJAS,PAVOS, GALLINAS Y UN MONTON DE GATITOS….
POR CIERTO LOS DESAYUNOS MAGNIFICOS Y LA CENA TAMBIÉN LOS DUEÑOS SE LO CURRAN Y QUEDAS MUY SACIADO ..Y A UN PRECIO SUPER ECONOMICO
A Borda Felices
Located in Broto in the region of Aragon, 17 miles from Formigal, A Borda Felices features a playground and terrace.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 27 miles from A Borda Felices, and Jaca is 22 miles away.
- Very good value for money. Perfect location and friendly staff (only Spanish speaking). It was very nice to have the communal kitchen with all facilities. Good atmosphere in the house. The wooden floor in the room was good for the child to play. Also, a playground is next to the hostel.
- Great location, very friendly host, lovely small town, 5 mins drive from the park entrance
- Nice hostel a bit far from ski resorts if that is what you are looking for
- Very friendly owners/staff, good basis for the Ordesa/Monte Perdido National Park, playground for the kids, shared kitchen is well equipped and organized. Good restaurants all around, two supermarkets and an outdoor shop nearby. Sorrosal waterfall/ferrata is just a couple of minutes walk.
- Nice friendly atmosphere, centrally located in the beautiful town of Broto
Albergue Monte Perdido
Located in Torla, 4.3 miles from Ordesa National Park, Albergue Monte Perdido features a terrace and views of the mountains.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking.
fantastic place: exceptionally clean, stylish, everything is of high quality, very friendly hosts
you have fully equipped communal kitchen with a fireplace (!), good restaurants/groceries nearby, the village itself is very beautiful and visitor center is in 5 min walk
Freedom to do your own stuff.
Bea was always 100% responsive.
- An amazing and cozy place to stay just a few kilometers from Ordesa and ski stations! Nicely decorated, clean and with a lot of style! Would definitely recommend!
- We were very impressed with this hostal. Very clean, fantastic location, excellent staff and facilities. Highly recommended.
- Amazing place in Torla! Right in the middle of this historic town! Clean new rooms and access to excellent kitchen with communal items such as the oil and spices you need to cook. Right by everything! Such great staff and Bea, the manager, is amazing! So helpful and kind! LOVED the family room!!
- fantastic place: exceptionally clean, stylish, everything is of high quality, very friendly hosts
Refugio Lucien Briet
Refugio Lucien Briet is located in Torla, 16 miles from Formigal and 26 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Jaca is 23 miles from Refugio Lucien Briet, and Cauterets is 18 miles away.
- Basic accommodation but location, cleanliness & comfort of the rooms good. Staff were pleasant and always willing to accommodate our needs where possible.
- Good and clean basic room worth the money, perfect for trekkers.
- The atmosphere was lovely, staying in an old town looking out onto a little laneway. Despite the language barrier at check in the man was very helpful and showed us everything. There was a communal kitchen with microwave but no boiling water. The dinner at the restaurant was excellent, home cooked and a good price, it is actually mentioned in the lonely planet guide. We found a parking spot in a square nearby but it might be harder to find during busy times. It was a good base to do walks on the national park.
- The property was very well maintained. The staff was also very helpful, including having someone who spoke excellent English. They helped us find excellent hiking trails in the park and we’re more helpful than the park person we talked with.
- Set in a nice area in the mountains, this place is nice for those looking for a cheap place to stay whilst going trekking, and it is designed for hikers, with a nice atmosphere but limited facilities.
Top Hostels In Sabiñánigo Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Sabiñánigo Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Sabiñánigo Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Sabiñánigo Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!