8 Best Hostels To Stay In Puigcerdà Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Puigcerdà Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Puigcerdà Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puigcerdà Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puigcerdà Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Puigcerdà Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Puigcerdà Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Puigcerdà Catalonia:
Xalet Refugi Pere Carné
One of our best sellers in La Molina! Showcasing a terrace and a ski pass sales point, Xalet Refugi Pere Carné is located in La Molina in the region of Catalonia, just 25 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.Ski equipment and bike rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Pas de la Casa is 18 miles from Xalet Refugi Pere Carné, and Font-Romeu is 12 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- The place was absolutely nice, quite near to la Molina. The man who attended us was really kind, helping us in anything we needed. I really recommend this place
- Everything was perfect! From the ambience, to our room, to the super cosy lounge room, to the amazing dinner prepared by the owners themselve!
- Great for a short stay am sure rooms with ensuite were great but shared facilities were spotless. Host was excellent and very friendly thank you
- Friendly staff, very helpful and take time to get to know the guests
- Owners are super friendly ensuring a warm welcome & stay. Family atmosphere, great place to come with kids
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Xalet-Refugi U.E.C. Is located in La Molina in the region of Catalonia, just 25 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hostel also provides ski equipment. Pas de la Casa is 18 miles from Xalet-Refugi U.E.C., and Font-Romeu is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect for me the place and the people.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, they exceeded expectations and were very helpful with making sure I caught my buses and train on time.
Is been a pleasure staying two night here, we’ve been welcomed really well and treat as part of a family!! Both day i had breakfast and dinner here, and is been a success both day!! Great food, great atmosphere, their kids let us found some candies outside the door in the morning of the 6th of january as the three kings supposed to arrive during the night with present!!!
- The property is basic, but has all you’ll need if passing through or a younger traveler. It’s a hostel with large and small rooms and shared ablutions.
- Todo el servicio en gral y la vista que se aprecia desde el alojamiento
Alberg la Bruna
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Alberg la Bruna offers accommodations in Bellver de Cerdanya . The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and the area is popular for skiing. Andorra la Vella is 15 miles from Alberg la Bruna, and Pas de la Casa is 12 miles from the property.
- Albergue limpio y familiar, maravillosas vistas del Cadí. Muy bien ubicado
- Los ambients comunes són muy luminosos y la sala de juegos es muy grande. Las habitacions són sencillas pero limpias
- Muy bien la comida, tanto la cena como el desayuno. El trato con el personal también muy bueno. Recomiendan excursiones y actividades para hacer.
- La atención del personal es excelente, los grandes ventanales con vistas y el parque infantil muy cuidado.
- Tout était super :accueil , personnel , ambiance , convivialité, repas
Cal Caló – Colònies Cadí
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and ski storage, Cal Caló – Colònies Cadí is located in Bellver de Cerdanya . The hostel has a barbecue and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms include a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Andorra la Vella is 16 miles from Cal Caló – Colònies Cadí, and Pas de la Casa is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Alberg-Casa De Colònies Ridolaina
Located in Santa Eugenia de Nerellà, 15 miles from Andorra la Vella, Alberg-Casa De Colònies Ridolaina features a seasonal outdoor pool and ski storage. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Pas de la Casa is 13 miles from Alberg Casa Colonies, and Font-Romeu is 19 miles from the property.
- Hem estat molt bé. Tot perfecte. Els espais molt nets i acollidors i el tracte molt amable i cordial. El menjar excel.lent. L’ambient molt familiar. Un bon inici pel 2018 en família, els quatre fills i els pares!
- Las comidas muy buenas y si habian nilos les ofrecían algo especial para ellos si no les gustaba el menú. Ambiente familiar tanto con los dueños como con los otros ocupantes de la casa de colonias. Los dueños, muy serviciales te ofrecían todo tipo de ayuda que pudieras necesitar.
- Nos encanto todo, las comidas muy buenas, el lugar ideal, el trato perfecto, estuvimos muy a gusto. Decir que íbamos con un perro y ningún problema ,al contrario , se lo paso de fabula.
- Las costumbres a la hora del comedor, hora, quitar platos…..
- El sitio es muy tranquilo naturaleza total estuvimos súper bien y el trato del personal muy bien limpio todo
Pic de l’Àliga
Showcasing ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point, Pic de l’Àliga is located in Queralbs in the region of Catalonia, just 24 miles from Pas de la Casa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Font-Romeu is 10 miles from Pic de l’Àliga, and Puigcerdà is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 46 miles from the property.
This is a hostel so it can’t compare to a hotel or apartment, but if you’re ok with that it’s great. My kids like sleeping in bunk beds; the dinner was good even though you have no choice of what to eat, what they make is good.
Despite the snow outside the rooms and hotel in general are very warm.
The food at the bar was ok – generous sizes.
I recommend you bring some hand soap and a small towel, and your own toilet roll too 😀 I also took a short length of clothes line to run between the bunk beds, so I could dry our clothes for the next day.
- Wonderful location for hiking. Great view. Friendly staff and good atmosphere. Lots of families with small and not so small children. Also good for groups and solo travelers. Breakfast and dinner are good. Also there would be little alternative in the mountains. No village around only one very touristic hotel 200m lower down the hill. Hostel is easy to reach by public transport. For experienced hikers would strongly recommend a day trip to refugi de vaca.
- Cheap dinner. Good location- maybe telecabin could run past 6pm (had to walk up hill after hike up puigmal – hard)
- Excellent location to start hikes from. Great views over the valley once you step outside. Good pricing on food and drink.
Staff were very nice.
The hostel is clean and well kept.
The room was nice and warm.
My kids loved the bunkbeds.
- This is a hostel so it can’t compare to a hotel or apartment, but if you’re ok with that it’s great. My kids like sleeping in bunk beds; the dinner was good even though you have no choice of what to eat, what they make is good.
Refugi Cap del Rec
Showcasing a terrace and ski-to-door access, Refugi Cap del Rec is located in Lles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.This hostel has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. Andorra la Vella is 9 miles from Refugi Cap del Rec, and Pas de la Casa is 9 miles from the property.
- Absolutely lovely staff, very helpful and hospitable! Felt like at home!
The personnel was very kind, the location is superbe and the view when waking up was amazing.
They helped us with general advice about the region and made a lot of effort in communicating with us in English.
- Nice and big hut, a lot of snowshoes tracks around.
- Great value for money and very clean. Anna the night manager was lovely and kept us company as we were the only guests
- I had memorable stay, beyond my expectations, which were already very high. The area is beautiful and the refuge’s vicinity and remote and so serene. The insides are impeccable. Dinner was delicious and the staff was extremely attentive. I was stunned by the cleanness of the rooms and bathrooms for being a refuge. The starry night was magical. This is etched in my soul for a very long time.
Alberg Roques Blanques
Located in Ribes de Freser, 26 miles from Pas de la Casa, Alberg Roques Blanques features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Font-Romeu is 14 miles from Alberg Roques Blanques, and Puigcerdà is 14 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 43 miles away.
- Great and very friendly staff. Great meals (excellent breakfast and dinner). Nice showers. Perfect location (5 minutes by car to the trainstation that leads to Vall de Nuria). Breakfast is normally served as 9:00h, but they made an exception for us as we wanted to leave early.
- The hostel was a great place to crash after walking in the mountains – clean, comfortable and with friendly staff and delicious home-cooked food!
- Friendly helpful staff. A very pleasant peaceful location – a bit out of town by a river and woods. We liked the walk over the railway bridge where we found the bunkers left over from WW2
- Extremely helpful staff, very accommodating. Was able to cater for 5 vegetarians at short notice! Food was great value for money, accommodation comfortable, room clean. Lovely, interesting building!
- El servicio, la ubicacion, calidad precio excelente
Top Hostels In Puigcerdà Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Puigcerdà Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Puigcerdà Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Puigcerdà Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!