8 Best Hostels To Stay In Pueyo Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Pueyo Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pueyo Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pueyo Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pueyo Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pueyo Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pueyo Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Pueyo Navarre:
Located in Beire, 25 miles from Pamplona, Hospedería Bei.tu features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Tudela is 27 miles from Hospedería Bei.tu, and Olite is 2.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- great atmosphere, in an old monastery. Situated in a lovely old village, only 3 km from Olite. Very good breakfast.
- Air conditioning, breakfast was plentiful with Iberian ham, toast, bread, butter, jams, fresh fruit, cereals, four different kinds of milk etc. etc. Conveniently situated (if you have a car) for Olite and Petilla (pools in both places). Little to do in Biere but it does have a restaurant and two bars. The shop opens mornings only. Very clean rooms, white sheets & towels, comfortable beds, fascinating, peaceful building, two lounges – both equipped with TV. Very peaceful and I’d stay here again. The pool in Petilla is the agricultural looking building on the left as you enter Petilla – there are NO signposts! There’s a barbecue area just across the road from the main entrance so you could buy some nosh from Olite and have a barby if the mood takes you.
The building is quite interesting being a former monastery .
Lots of parking space
Endroit trés peu touristique authentique. Bâtiment avec beaucoup de charme dans un petit village typique.
Personnel trés serviable et aimable. Petit dejeuner et diner copieux.
Chambre 5 places qui permet de rester en famille.
- Un sitio con encanto y la sensación de tranquilidad y descanso
El Jardín de Muruzábal
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Jardín de Muruzábal offers accommodations in Muruzábal, just 11 miles from Pamplona. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Olite is 16 miles from El Jardín de Muruzábal, and Estella is 14 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The hosts are very gracious and welcoming. The beds are well arranged for some privacy. Dinner was very tasty and there was plenty.
- Great location, amenities were very nice, and staff was helpful and very personable.
- Alicia is a wonderful host to pilgrims walking the Camino. She has walked the Camino and understands the challenges of the pilgrim. It is a wonderful property. You can borrow a bike and ride to Eunate to see the old church!
- It was a lovely little spot and the hosts were so welcoming, they helped me practice my Spanish. The group evening meal was delicious and so generous! The beds were very comfortable and modern. Favourite stop on the Camino so far.
- An oasis which was welcoming, completely relaxing, with lovely food and excellent hosts. Couldn’t recommend more highly!
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Albergue Mendizabal is located in Muruzábal in the region of Navarra, just 11 miles from Pamplona. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Olite is 15 miles from Albergue Mendizabal, and Estella is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Friendly welcome, in a pretty village which is in a beautiful location.
- An albergue for pilgrims,on the Camino, but we had a 2-bed room. Laid-back atmosphere and owner, nothing ever locked. Comfortable, with sun-terrace. Breakfast ok. Shared facilities, ok. Could eat at the nearby co-op bar/cafe, tho mainly pintxos. Nice small village of Muruzabal, near Obanos, 4 km Puente la Reina, all visitable. Must-see tiny church at Eunate 1.5km.
- The owner offered a very nice optional evening meal for us, as well as breakfast.
- Breakfast comprised of toasted bread and coffee.bed linen could be cleaner.Host very helpful .
- The meal cooked by the owner was lovely. He went out of his way to help. Even when we couldn’t communicate verbally we got by.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue Jakue offers accommodations in Puente la Reina. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pamplona is 13 miles from Albergue Jakue, and Olite is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Good location for Camino de Santiago pilgrims. The room was small but nice and clean. They offered us great dinner for a reasonable price.
- Lovely patio with a feeling of home and very relaxed. Great set up with a restaurant next door
- We were cold & wet when we arrived. We were taken to our room change our clothes & shower before completing registration. A bag of our laundry was washed & dried for €6 and delivered to our room within 2 hours. Excellent service with a smile.
- The dinner was a great value. One of the best we have had.
The location right on the Camino
Able to use the hotel facilities and dining room with its excellent food.
This is my second visit.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue Puente offers accommodations in Puente la Reina.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Pamplona is 13 miles from Albergue Puente, and Olite is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Enjoyed a cerveza from the drink machine on the patio.
- Perfect place to begin hiking the Camino. Very friendly staff and wonderful location.
- The location was perfect, the property was clean and the terrace was amazing!
- Clean, comfortable, washing & drying facilities for clothes, lovely garden, nice breakfast
Susanna at the front desk was amazingly helpful. My friends had a problem with their baggage transfer and she called the company and the previous hostel to sort it out. When no solution was found she got her husband to drive back to Pamplona and retrieve the bags for us.
The owners are a credit to the Camino.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Albergue-Hostel Atseden offers accommodations in Obanos.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pamplona is 12 miles from Albergue-Hostel Atseden, and Olite is 15 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 10 miles away.
- Exactly how every hostel should be. Spotless, outlet and large shelf in each capsule bunk. Owner was super kind.
- Very friendly albergue. Very clean and welcoming. Very helpful owners.
- Individual bunk bed pods that gave you some privacy. The whole facility was spotless and clean.
- Great new place… clean, comfortable and worth staying at!
- Beds were very clean, comfortable and private. Each pilgrim got a locker in a building outside as well as a locking drawer under the bed. The bathrooms were beautiful. There was a common area where you could make tea and also where there was a good self serve breakfast. The owner keeps the albergue spotless and she is so friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this albergue!
Albergue Santiago Apostol
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Albergue Santiago Apostol is located in Puente la Reina, just 14 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Olite is 16 miles from Albergue Santiago Apostol, and Estella is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Izaga is located in Noáin, just 3 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Olite is 20 miles from Hostal Izaga, and Estella is 21 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 0.6 miles away.
good food to be had in the restaurant. 10 euros menu. rooms very comfy.
hotel receptionist was helpful.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. Close to the airport and not far from the city center if you have a car.
- nice, modern, clean, comfy room. Front desk reception area very nice and helpful.
- Excellent customer service attendance. Mr Angel was very helpful and gave us many info and tips to reach the city centre by bus during the San Fermin Festival! strategic location! Simply and comfortable bedrooms!! Great staff!
- very clean hotel good value for money and took our dogs. very close to macdonals etc and good for filling up fuel for car as there is a vey cheap station opposite macdonalds.
- good food to be had in the restaurant. 10 euros menu. rooms very comfy.
Top Hostels In Pueyo Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pueyo Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pueyo Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pueyo Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!