8 Best Hostels To Stay In Peypin Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Peypin Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Peypin Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peypin Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peypin Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Peypin Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Peypin Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Peypin Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Hostel Vertigo Centre
This hotel is located in the heart of Marseille, only a 5-minute walk from St Charles TGV train station, and a 10-minute walk from the Old-Port. This hotel offers free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at the Vertigo Centre are individually decorated and are equipped with private bathrooms. Some also feature a balcony.There is a kitchen available to cook in, a bar for guests to enjoy a drink and a lounge with a TV. A courtyard is also available.Vertigo Centre is 16 miles from Marseille-Provence Airport.
- It’s super close to Saint Charles train station, and 20mins walk to the old port. Staff are so friendly and helpful. The bar is also really convenient and nice.
- Good facilities. Have most basic stuff/ Nice and friend;y staff.
- Simple but lovely place. Not far from the port and touristic places by walk and well connected with public transportation. The room and bed were clean and comfortable. The staff at the reception were friendly and helpful (thanks Megan for the savon!). It’s a great place to stay if you are backpacking and looking for an easygoing environment.
The room was comfortable, clean and big enough but the best part was the balcony and the view from the balcony that was amazing!
Also the location was great!
- Staff were friendly and helpful, facilities were fine. Note no elevator: could be quite a climb to some rooms. Location very convenient and close to the central train station. Nice vibe, esp for young people, in the common areas.
One of our best sellers in Marseille! Chinese Home is located in the Vieux Port – La Canebiére neighborhood in Marseille, 2,050 feet from Marseille Saint-Charles Train Station and 0.6 miles from Vieux Port Metro Station.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Castellane Metro Station is 0.9 miles from Chinese Home, and La Timone Metro Station is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 13 miles from Chinese Home.
I could check in earlier. A microwave and slippers were provided after request.
Good location, 10 min walking from the main train station.
- Good position, very close to the city center. Clean room and easy check in.
- Convenient location, close to the metro, tram, buses and only 10 minutes walk to the Old Port. Microwave handy to do your own meals. Slippers provided. Clean and tidy and the facilities were fine for the money paid. Owner very obliging and helpful.
- very good location, 10 min on foot to the port, a small and comfortable apartment
- For this central location, not only in the night it was very quiet, since we had a room on the back side of the building with green outlook.
- I could check in earlier. A microwave and slippers were provided after request.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cassis Hostel offers accommodations in Cassis. Free private parking is available on site.Marseille is 10 miles from Cassis Hostel, and Aix-en-Provence is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The facilities are incredible. It’s a very large house. Kitchen has everything you can possibly need. It has a great view. The hosts are great people always willing to help you. They let me use the kitchen before checking in, and gave me great recommendations about where to go in Cassis
Very nice location, close to the center
Everything was there, shower, kitchen, bed, toilet, parking space
Super nice environment, nice chill out spot
Not expensive in comparison with the hotels in Cassis
The breakfast was excellent. Just right.
My bed was a bit creaky but reasonably comfortable.
The staff were lovely and kept everything very clean and tidy.
- Excelent hostel! It’s a familiar one so all is great but the best are the owner and the people working there
- Host guys were very friendly invited me for dinner,I met with very interesting people travellers from all over the world, good location Calanques is just 10 minutes by walk
Au Petit chez Soi
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Au Petit chez Soi offers accommodations in Cassis.Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Marseille is 10 miles from Au Petit chez Soi, and Aix-en-Provence is 22 miles from the property. Provence Airport is 22 miles away.
The host was like at home! I so appreciate support, help and explanation from Maria!
Thank you, it was really enjoyable!
Anne-Marie got fresh baguette every morning. Breakfast included butter, jam, milk, water-solvable coffee and chocolate. The hostel has a kitchen with a fridge, stove and microwave oven, such that you can prepare your own meals.
Met nice people there.
Very cosy and small Home. The owners are very nice and have a lot of tips what to do. The nature around Cassis is incredibly beautiful!!! And also the city is neat.
I would go there again!
- Nice personal. The host was nice, and she indicates very well how to get to the b&b from the train station. I loved Cassis, its a nice small town with increadible views and the Calanques are recommendable.
- Great simple hostel. Holds 12 guests in two rooms. Owners always around. Everyone super friendly. Clean and perfect value for money. Great location.
- The host was like at home! I so appreciate support, help and explanation from Maria!
Hostel Vertigo Vieux-Port
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hostel Vertigo Vieux-Port offers accommodations in Marseille.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 13 miles from Hostel Vertigo Vieux-Port.
- I liked that it felt like home, not a hostel and the kitchen is amazing aswell as the location. I would epsecially like to thank to August for letting me stay a little over my check out time. I 100% recommend this place!
- The room had a lot of space and I could sleep properly, nights were quiet
Really clean room and bed
The staff is super nice
The location is Ok
- The entire hostel was very clean- from the kitchen and public toilets to the rooms/showers etc. The location is incredibly ideal and the staff is very helpful.
- Great location.about 20 minutes walk from main station. A few minutes from the marina with plenty of shops and places to eat around it. Separate toilet and shower in the room. Bed was comfortable.
Auberge de Jeunesse Jas de Bouffan
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Auberge de Jeunesse Jas de Bouffan offers accommodations in Aix-en-Provence, just 16 miles from Marseille. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and pool at the hostel. Cassis is 22 miles from Auberge de Jeunesse Jas de Bouffan, and Apt is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 12 miles from Auberge de Jeunesse Jas de Bouffan.
- ?I like breakfast very much. full volume meal in the morning makes my day. even cheese and ham available.
- It’s a nice hostel, very quiet area, good value for money.
- breakfast was reasonable, but would have liked some eggs (boiled or cooked on demand)
- The shower wouldn’t stop. Water runs for about 20 mins before cutting itself off.
- Bed was comfortable, great view of mount Sainte-Victorie, filling breakfast, ensuite shower, sink and toilet.
Located in Aix-en-Provence in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 17 miles from Marseille, Goclands features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Cassis is 23 miles from Goclands, and Apt is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 13 miles from Goclands.
- There was a great communal environment at the hostel. Nico, the manager and 4 students were the regulars and a few travelers came in and out. We were all welcomed and envited to join in their family.
- great environment and fellows living together! everyone is sooooo nice!!! quite an experience that we would never forget and will always miss about!
- i love the people and the atomosphere there! i definetely want to visit again 🙂
- While the walk from the bus station to the hostel was longer than expected and tiring, the greeting more than made up for it. The staff and other guests were exceedingly friendly. It was an incredibly welcome and friendly environment, and communal meals and social fellow guests and staff made it feel like I had found a family away from home. A cliché, perhaps, but the sincere reality. I wish I had been able to stay longer.
- Goclands was better than I expected. I booked it quite reluctantly as I thought the reviews might be exaggerated but I’m glad to say they weren’t. It was my first time booking a hostel and I was quite apprehensive because I am a very private person but there’s a warmth at Goclands that just draws you in and makes you want to stay, and this warmth remains regardless of the guest turnover. I truly enjoyed my stay and look forward to going back when next I visit Aix.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Balaena hébergement is located in Marseille, 2 miles from Orange Velodrome Stadium and 2.2 miles from Marseille Chanot Exhibition and Convention Center.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Castellane Metro Station is 2.8 miles from Balaena hébergement, and La Timone Metro Station is 3.4 miles from the property. Provence Airport is 16 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Peypin Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Peypin Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Peypin Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Peypin Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!