8 Best Hostels To Stay In Pesca Boyacá – Top Hotel Reviews
Pesca Boyacá is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pesca Boyacá. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pesca Boyacá. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pesca Boyacá. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pesca Boyacá right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pesca Boyacá with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Pesca Boyacá:
Finca San Pedro
One of our top picks in Sogamoso.Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Finca San Pedro is located in Sogamoso, just 14 miles from Paipa. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.
- Very nice and helpful staff… the owner only speaks Spanish, but very slow so you can understand most of it, even if you don’t speak Spanish. The garden is beautiful. We booked the Paramo de Oceta hike with the hostel, which was amazing. There are a lot of lovely animals around the hostel, like dogs, cats and a huge rabbit.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Nice big garden. Big rooms. Location. Laundry service. Good breakfast.
- Super friendly and helpful staff. Enough space in the dormitory, lockers available, delicious breakfast! 🙂
- Super nice people who helped us with everything (trip, food, …)! They organised a tour to the paramo for the following day just the night before. The location is surrounded by flowers and garden which is pretty nice.
Loved the breakfast with fresh eggs
Staff were all very cheerful and welcoming
Big, light bedroom
Good communal space & kitchen
Grounds and plants are just lovely, great chilled environment
Agro Hotel Finca La Tobita
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Agro Hotel Finca La Tobita is located in Toca in the region of Boyacá, just 21 miles from Villa de Leyva. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Paipa is 18 miles from Agro Hotel Finca La Tobita, and Tunja is 9 miles from the property.
- Everything was fantastic. Great rooms, hot showers, comfy beds, amazing food, hammocks, sauna and jacuzzi, three friendly dogs and fantastic staff. I arrived by bike and stayed a while because it was so great. Leo took my riding a lot. Leo, Andrea and Marta are so friendly and wonderful. I’ll be back! This was the highlight of my six weeks in Colombia.
- La tranquilidad de la zona, la atención de los anfitriones, los ambientes son muy agradables, el menú. Es un sitio rural ideal para personas que deseen desconectarse, caminar, respirar, escuchar el canto de los pájaros; observar el cielo estrellado, admirar los cultivos de las zonas, disfrutar de los frutos y verduras que ofrece la finca o la región.
- Excelente sitio para descansar, totalmente campestre. Hay un mirador, senderos, cruza un pequeño rio, Cuenta con jacuzzi y sauna comunitario. Habitaciones amplias, comodas y calientes. Baño con agua caliente natural (energia solar). Nos encanto la atencion de los propietarios Sra Marta, Mauricio y Leonardo. No tuvimos inconveniente con nuestra perrita que la paso espectacular. Servicio de restaurante para todas las comidas DELICIOSO y con precio adecuado. Vale la pena conocerlos y volver.
- Al llegar nos cobraron el doble pues la habitación ya estaba ocupada. El sitio es lejísimos de todo, la carretera es pésima. Las personas muy agradables, la comida deliciosa. Sin embargo fuera de las habitaciones alrededor no hay nada para hacer y el hotel no esta muy bien cuidado.
- La belleza de la naturaleza los paisajes y las atenciones de los anfitriones.
Los Vagones de William
One of our top picks in Tibasosa.Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Los Vagones de William is located in Tibasosa in the region of Boyacá. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Paipa is 8 miles from Los Vagones de William, and Tunja is 29 miles away.
- William y las personas que le colaboran fueron muy amables, el lugar es muy bonito, aseado y con un estilo único. Recomendado el lugar para llevar niños, tiene muchos juegos al aire libre.
- La tranquilidad, las personas que atienden. El dueño es muy amable y guía sobre los sitios turísticos de la zona.
- El personal fue increíble! Muy atentos con todos, y el lugar, divino.
- La atención: 10/10. Atentos hasta más no poder, muy serviciales. Volveremos sin lugar a dudas.
- Cuando se desea descanso, comodidad al detalle, contacto con la naturaleza y reencuentro con nuestro acervo cultural es un sitio MARAVILLOSO. Regresaremos a quedarnos por un lapso de tiempo mayor.
Hostal La Cazihita
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal La Cazihita offers accommodations in Sogamoso. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental.
Welcoming staff who gave us good information.
Good location near the town and museum.
- very friendly hosts, nice garden, warm water in the shower 🙂
- Miguel and his wife are very lovely people, you can feel that they want your best from their hearts. They helped me as good as we were able to communicate (I speak very little Spanish). The hostel is vey clean and the kitchen provides everything you need to cook.
- Los anfitriones: MUY amables, acojedores, y nos ayudaron mucho en organizar nuestros planes.
- Personnel super sympa et de bons conseils. La maison est chouette avec tout le nécessaire dans la cuisine.
- Welcoming staff who gave us good information.
Hospedaje El Rincón Campestre
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Hospedaje El Rincón Campestre is located in Sogamoso in the region of Boyacá, just 14 miles from Paipa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and pool at this hostel, and the area is popular for hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental.
No reviews yet.
Alalau is located in Tibasosa, just 8 miles from Paipa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Guaque Hostel offers accommodations in Sogamoso, just 14 miles from Paipa. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.
- The hostel is runed by twitter brothers. they are really helpful, offer nice hikes and have good tipps! muchas gracias chicos 🙂
- Very friendly staff, nice kitchen and a great place to explore beautiful places and nature nearby
- The staff was simply amazing. The common areas were also very nice.
Very confortable bed, and no noise so we slept well.
The kitchen is well equipped and clean!
- The hostel has many things to offer you just have to find them. Water to drink for free at the fridge, a beautiful backyard, the freshest eggs from the chicken, a perfect location to start exploring the landscape (10min to the busses), Wilson takes you to the most beautiful place I’ve ever seen: The Paramo de Oceta. Everything for small money and with a smile.
Hotel Casa Don David
Hotel Casa Don David is located in El Manzano, just 24 miles from Villa de Leyva. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Paipa is 6 miles from Hotel Casa Don David, and Tunja is 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Pesca Boyacá Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pesca Boyacá to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pesca Boyacá but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pesca Boyacá. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!