8 Best Hostels To Stay In O Grove Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
O Grove Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in O Grove Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in O Grove Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in O Grove Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in O Grove Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in O Grove Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In O Grove Galicia:
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Casa Mariano is located in Revolta. Each room at the 2-star hostel has garden views, and guests can enjoy access to an outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a bath, and some rooms at Casa Mariano have a terrace. Guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Casa Mariano has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the hostel, including cycling and fishing.Vigo is 16 miles from Casa Mariano, while Pontevedra is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 19 miles from the accommodation.
- Unfortunately one of us was really sick when we arrived, so we didn’t get to experience much of the area. We practically stayed in the room. Our hosts were really nice and made us tea and special meals to help and to cheer us up. They had a lot of information about the area, and it would have been great to have explored more. Nice breakfast and a lovely atmosphere in the breakfast room with the other guests. We will be back!
- The staff is extra friendly. The cleaning is excellent.
- El trato familiar, tanto Mariano, conchi y Rocío fueron encantadores
- La amabilidad y cercanía de Mariano y su familia. Mariano estuvo atento a todo lo que necesitábamos, un encanto de hombre. La piscina, aunque es pequeña, está en una tranquila zona rodeada de árboles. La habitación muy moderna, con una cama enorme y una estilosa decoración. Repetiré seguro
Fue todo perfecto. El trato cercano del personal que en todo momento te ayudan en lo que necesites y te hacen sentir uno más de la familia.
La situación es muy tranquila lejos del bullicio y la playa de La Lanzada está a unos 10 minutos andando por lo que se puede acceder perfectamente
Muchas gracias por todo y esperamos volver pronto.
Hostal Brisa do mar
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Portonovo, 900 feet from Playa Baltar, Hostal Brisa do mar provides accommodations with a terrace and a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. All rooms come with a balcony.At the hostel, each room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Hostal Brisa do mar has certain rooms with sea views, and the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Playa Canelas is an 18-minute walk from Hostal Brisa do mar. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Me gustó todo, la ubicación, la limpieza, la habitación enorme y luminosa, la comida casera y sobretodo el trato de los dueños superatentos y supermajos. Un hotel recomendable 100 po 100 al que volveremos seguro. Hemos pasado unos días formidables.
- Ubicación, personal, cama enorme, baño con ventana exterior
- Todo nos gustó todo la habitación super grande . Limpia. Con nevera secador cama super grande . El desayuno abundante y con variedad y la gente del hotel super agradable . Y la hubicacion a pie de playa. Muy recomendable
- La ubicacion excelente. El trato magnifico, muy familiar. La limpieza un diez.
- Muy recomendable. Un excelente trato y además las habitaciones son cómodas, están limpias y tienen estupendas vistas.
Slow City Hostel Pontevedra
Slow City Hostel Pontevedra is located in Pontevedra, a few steps from Basilica Santa Maria and a 1-minute walk from Teatro Principal. Around 600 feet from Pontevedra Town Hall, the property is also close to Provincial Museum of Pontevedra. Bullring Pontevedra is a 5-minute walk from the property.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Featuring a shared bathroom, rooms at Slow City Hostel Pontevedra also have free WiFi. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.San Francisco Monastery is 1,200 feet from the accommodation, while Pazo de Cultura is half a mile from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from Slow City Hostel Pontevedra.
- We really really liked this place. The young Manager, Jorge, is a great guy and he very kindly let usbtwo tired Pilgrims in early. He speaks good English. We had the quiet double bed room facing into the small internal courtyard. A very cosy bed in a very clean all white, high ceilinged and airy room with French Windows. The communal shower was clean with hot hot water and the kitchen facilities were terrific with free tea and coffee. The first floor dormitory that we saw was spacious and bright with only three bunk beds in it. The double room with twin beds has a good sized sky light above it. The Hostel is very centrally located within an historic building in the Old Town. A brilliant place to stay for tired Pilgrims.
Very modern and clean small hostel in a prime location in the centre of town. There was toast, cereals and coffe for breakfast.
The friendliness and hospitality of the staff was outstanding. Very good value for money.
- This is a lovely town worth spending time exploring. Our hospitalero guided us to some good places inc the large and free town museum, free and open late. Location superb in a quiet street but close to the old town characterful streets. Very good value for a centre town location and so intimate.
- location is on a quiet side street and very well and centrally located in this lovely city. Reception was helpful. The building certainly has character.
- The hostel has an agreement with a local laudromat and provides a service whereby your laundry is collected, cleaned and folded and returned to you within three hours for a fee of €8. Excellent service for pilgrims arriving late with no time to hand wash and dry clothes before the following morning. There was also food left in the kitchen for breakfast so that pilgrims can have breakfast before they leave, no matter how early in the morning.
Alojamiento Turístico de Marín
Located in Marín, Alojamiento Turístico de Marín has a garden, terrace and bar. The property features a restaurant.All rooms at Alojamiento Turístico de Marín are equipped with a seating area. Alojamiento Turístico de Marín provides some rooms with mountain views, and all rooms come with a patio.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Alojamiento Turístico de Marín.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Alojamiento Turístico de Marín.Vigo is 9 miles from Alojamiento Turístico de Marín, while Pontevedra is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 9 miles from Alojamiento Turístico de Marín.
No reviews yet.
Albergue O Cruceiro
Featuring a terrace and a shared lounge, Albergue O Cruceiro is located in Caldas de Reis. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Free WiFi is included.At the hostel, rooms have a closet. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hair dryer.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from Albergue O Cruceiro, while Vigo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- We had a 4 bunk bed room with en suite with excellent facilities great value for money and restaurant manager facilitated us with lunch on a very busy Sunday
- The beds were all singles and the comforters were cozy. The staff was pleasant and helpful and they had a wonderful dinner and breakfast available. Very clean and set in a quiet, beautiful village.
- The comfort, staff and the hotel restaurant serves excellent food at excellent prices, menu if the day €10.
- Good-sized 4 bed dormitory with good personal storage and excellent ensuite bathroom. Smart decor and light. Pleasant communal rooms opposite our dorm. Supermarket opposite. Short walk into attractive town centre.
- It was value for money, and very handy for the camino. Supermarket just across the street
Featuring a terrace, Albergue Agarimo is located in Caldas de Reis. The property has a shared kitchen and free WiFi.The rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Certain rooms come with a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from Albergue Agarimo, while Vigo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Had a great stay here. The host is really nice and the furniture and all the details are really special. Highly recommend it.
- Prime location, right at the center and the camino waymarks. The albergue is actually an apartment that was turned to host people. it has several rooms in various sizes. The owner Mary Carmen a really nice and welcoming seniora. everything is super clean. and it really feels like home. or sleeping at your grandmom in a positive way. kitchen is well equiped and there are washing machine and dryer free of charge. there is also an elevator. sheets are clean, towel is also provided.
- We had a triple room which was nice and spacious with a lovely balcony and the bathroom was nice and clean. Kitchen good and washer and drier were great. Staff very helpful. Location was good just off the camino and near cafes restaurants etc. Great value
- Pretty much everything else! The hostel is lovely, felt like having a sleepover at my grandmother’s house. Everything was clean, the beds very comfy and the staff super friendly. I had no problem locating it through the pictures.
- Very Nice owner, everthing was clean and functional… Very Nice for Camino pilgrims
Located in Pontevedra, within 1.2 miles of Pontevedra Bus Station and 1.7 miles of San Francisco Monastery, Albergue Villafranca has a garden. The property is around 1.7 miles from Bullring Pontevedra, 1.7 miles from Provincial Museum of Pontevedra and 1.9 miles from Pazo de Cultura. Free WiFi is provided.Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a TV and a kitchen. Featuring a private bathroom, some units at Albergue Villafranca also offer a patio. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Pontevedra Town Hall is 1.9 miles from the accommodation, while Teatro Principal is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 12 miles from Albergue Villafranca.
- The place was clean and very comfortable itself. Had microwave, couch to sit, space to eat, lockers. The staff was nice and friendly.
- The albergue was perfect, staff super helpfull and helped us to get a taxi and everything to the city centre
- Kitchen was perfect. There is enough space to park. Property is on some big land. Bathroom is huge, more than expected. Lockers for your stuff. Good lightig and fresch air. Nice staff, just don’t piiss off the old man!
- It is clean and spacious. Hosts are helpful with booking a taxi to the city.
- Spacious room, comfortable bed. Staff (Pamela) very helpful: went to get me a couple of things and even came back later to take me to nearby cafe (it was raining). Super helpful. She said it was a new hostel. The teething problems do need sorting but assuming this gets done would rate highly in terms of value for money.
O Castelo do camiño
Located in Vilaboa, O Castelo do camiño offers barbecue facilities. The property has free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Vigo is 10 miles from O Castelo do camiño. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In O Grove Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in O Grove Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in O Grove Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in O Grove Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!