8 Best Hostels To Stay In Novés Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Novés Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Novés Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Novés Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Novés Aragon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Novés Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Novés Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Novés Aragon:
Located next to Jaca Ice Rink, this hostel offers free Wi-Fi, free private parking and indoor and outdoor football pitches. Astún and Candanchú Ski Resorts are a 30-minute drive away.Guests can choose between private rooms and shared dormitories at Albergue Jaca. All are heated and have an private bathroom. Bed linen is provided and towels can be rented for a surcharge.The hostel’s bar has an open fireplace and a pool table. Albergue Jaca also has a large garden with a children’s play area. There are 2 padel courts, and guests can use the sports center for an extra cost.Jaca Cathedral is a 10-minute walk from the hostel, and a range of shops and restaurants can be found in the town center.
- Friendly welcome from the man only. Big room, big bathroom, quiet and airy, nice views, and reasonable price …. well, we thought so, but then no towels, no toiletries, no soap whatsoever, and no kettle for tea or coffee!
- Did not expect much but hostel was brill room was clean shower excellent bedding was provided staff very helpful stayed extra night
- It cheap. And easy to find after a long days ride. Breakfast was basic and fitted the bill.
- I was allocated a large room, three single beds, spacious, excellent bathroom. Quiet, and clean.
- Half board great experience. This has the best views of any hostel we have ever stayed in. Beds fantastically comfy.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue A’noguera offers accommodations in Castiello de Jaca. Ecoparque El Juncaral is 3.1 mi away.All rooms offer alternative energy-powered amenities and are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.This hostel has ski storage space and bike hire is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. Formigal is 14 mi from Albergue A’noguera, while Jaca is 5 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 56 mi away.
- Very quiet with a lovely welcoming host Robbie. It is simple but adequate accommodation
- Great location in the countryside. Absolutely peaceful and my daughter enjoyed herself immensely helping with the animals. Initially I was disconcerted as I did not realise that Albergue does not mean hotel but more like a sort of hostel for backpackers. However Robbie and his assistant are marvellous and two extremely nice and interesting people. One of the highlights of our summer holiday in Spain.
- Albergue was great, easy to find even in the dark. Robbie was very knowledgeable about the area and helped us plan our ascent of Collarada. Would highly recommend. Check out the Facebook page before you book for photos!
Trato personal de Rovi excelente.
Animales de granja y contacto con ellos gustan a los niños.
Robi, el dueño de la casa es un hombre muy agradable, atento y un gran aconsejador de rutas!!
Al estar la casa apartada de las demás la tranquilidad que se respira en el lugar y su cielo estrellado son espectaculares.
La casa es preciosa por dentro y al no haber muchas habitaciones el ambiente es íntimo y tranquilo.
Valle de Aísa
Featuring a restaurant, bar, and terrace, Valle de Aisa is surrounded by the hillsides of Western Valleys Nature Park. Wi-Fi is free in all areas and guests can also enjoy a shared lounge.The rooms have colorful décor with high, wood ceilings, a wardrobe, and private bathroom. The dormitory has a shared bathroom.The on-site restaurant serves regional cuisine. There are numerous opportunities for outdoor recreation in the area. Mountain bike trails are plentiful, and there is a bike repair shop nearby if you need it. The ski resort of Candanchú is a 30-minute drive away.
- The village of Aísa is really nice and beautiful location in the mountains. Nice hiking trails in the area. We did not have our own transportation but it is easy to hitch hike to Aísa. Good that they had a bar and restaurant at the site as well as we were quite dependant of that.
El restaurante tiene una carta fantástica ( aprovechamos para felicitar al cociner@).
La sala de TV es muy confortable y acogedora, y la habitacion es preciosa con una cama muy cómoda.
- El sopar excepcional, no ho trobes en albergs. Cuina boníssima. Personal un 10. esmorzar de buffet lliure molt variat i abundós. Un allotjament fantàstic!!!
- Zona común abierta toda la noche para no molestar al resto de compañeros de habitación.
- El trato del personal. La habitación y el servicio de limpieza. El entorno una maravilla para familias amantes del senderismo y la naturaleza. Es la segunda vez que disfrutamos del establecimiento y seguro que volvemos
Set in Canfranc, just 6.2 mi from the French border, Albergue-Refugio Sargantana offers free Wi-Fi and features and heating. Canfranc International Station is a 5-minute drive from the hostel.Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, this rustic hostel offers a shared lounge with TV and a meeting room. The property includes a bar, terrace and garden.Fitted with wooden floors, the dormitories feature simple décor and shared bathrooms.This area is ideal for hiking and skiing. The hostel is 2.5 mi from the town of Villanúa. The underground caves of Cuevas de las Güixas are a 5-minute drive away.
Canfranc-Pueblo is a lovely little village. You have all sorts of hiking trails. Access to nearby towns by bus if you don’t have your own transportation like us.
This Albergue-Refugio was a good place to spend some nights. Staff was friendly.
- La tranquilidad del lugar. Muy silencioso para descansar
- La apuesta que ellos hacen por un turismo de montaña sencillo pero profesional.
- Muy tranquilo, fácil aparcamiento. El restaurante lo mejor
- Es un buen albergue. Buen precio y buen ambiente a 10minutos de candanchu
- Canfranc-Pueblo is a lovely little village. You have all sorts of hiking trails. Access to nearby towns by bus if you don’t have your own transportation like us.
Albergue Turístico Rio Aragon
Albergue Rio Aragon is set next to Canfranc Station in the Aragonese Pyrenees. Offering mountain and river views, this hostel is within 15 minutes’ drive of the ski slopes at Jaca, Candanchú and Astún.The modern rooms and dorms at Albergue Rio Aragon include free Wi-Fi, heating and access to a private or shared bathroom. Bed linen and towels can be rented at reception.The property offers ski storage and sells ski passes. You can make use of the shared kitchen and relax in the lounge area, where there is a TV.The French border is just 10 minutes’ drive from the Rio Aragon. Sabiñánigo is 22 mi away.
- Friendly staff, nice location near the train station
- Handy location. Very clean albeit very compact! Bunk beds but my son & I were upgraded to a 4-bunk room which gave us a bit more room for out motorcycle gear. Beds were ‘firm but fair’. Concur with others’ comments re Mari – we also got the local discounts at the eateries. Plenty of hot water!
- In my room only dudes; I could walk even naked from/to shower
I started the Camino Aragones in the middle of October. The hotel is located near the Estacion Canfranc station, the bus going to Somport stops right beside the hotel. The receptionist gave me a voucher with which I ate quite well at a nearby restaurant for 11 euros. She also gave me the pilgrim passport (credencial) and put the first official stamp for me.
The hotel has private rooms and dorm rooms. I got a 12-euro dorm bed. Rooms – clean and warm (the heating was on), the bed was comfortable and the blankets quite soft/warm. Amazing kitchen facility.
- It was a hostel style dortoir, so we didn’t go with any expectations, and we weren’t disappointed. The location was fantastic and everything was clean. Mari was super nice and accommodating as well, and made sure we got a 3 euro discount at the nearby restaurant. Would recommend!
Albergue Juvenil De Canfranc
Albergue Juvenil De Canfranc is located next to Canfranc Railway Station, within the Aragonese Pyrenees in Huesca. Candachú, Astún and Le Somport ski stations are 10 minutes’ drive away.This hostel has free Wi-Fi throughout and a restaurant, as well as a dining room adapted for guests with reduced mobility. Other facilities are a barbecue and a shared TV lounge.Private rooms and dormitories at the Albergue Juvenil have heating, a wardrobe and access to a shared bathroom. Guests can bring their own towels and bed linen or rent them at the reception.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, rock climbing, ice skating or hiking. Staff at the reception can provide tourist information. Free parking is available.
La limpieza, el trato cercano, el desayuno. Y las vistas 🙂
La verbena de San Juan era justo delante del albergue, nos lo pasamos genial y pudimos dormir sin problema.
- Muy limpio y el desayuno completísimo. Daban cenas también aunque no la probamos. Se respetaba el silencio por la noche. El agua de la ducha calentita.
- recomendable 120%, la calidad/precio espectacular, sobretodo por la zona en la que esta ( a 5 min de la estación de esquí) y las fechas que fuimos(semana santa). la habitación doble genial, pequeña pero lo justo para dejar ahí tus cosas y dormir. la cama bastante comoda también. hay sitio delante del albergue para dejar el coche. la limpieza muy buena, los baños estaban siempre impolutos. el dasayuno por 4 euros tipo buffet genial para forrar bien antes del duro dia de esquí. pero sin duda lo mejor de todo el trato del dueño, muy amable y simpático y siempre atento para ayudarte en todo lo que pueda. un dia bajamos después de que cerrase la hora del desayuno y no dudo en ofrecernos un café con galletas y bollería. si vais a esquiar no encontrareis mejor sitio que este albergue para quedarse. ( por este precio claro)
- El chico que nos atendió muy atento y amable. La habitación, como los baños, muy limpio todo. Y esta muy bien situado.
- Los dueños encantadores, la cena buena, abundante y barata. El sito acojedor y cómodo. Volveremos!
- La limpieza, el trato cercano, el desayuno. Y las vistas 🙂
Albergue Pepito Grillo
Albergue Pepito Grillo is located in central Canfranc, next to banks of the River Aragón. It offers rooms with bunk beds, free WiFi and a shared bathroom.The hostel has a restaurant serving mountain-style food, and there is also a bar. Albergue Pepito Grillo has a shared lounge where you can relax. There is also ski and bicycle storage on site.Guests must bring their own sleeping bag or sheets. Towels and bed linen can be hired at the property.Albergue Pepito Grillo is within 4.3 mi of Candanchú, Astún and Somport Ski Resorts. Canfranc Train Station is just 650 feet away. Jaca is a 17-minute drive away.
- A good departure point for walks, conveniently located close to Canfranc’s station. Staff is helpful and knows the area.
- El sitio está muy bien ubicado. Todo estaba muy limpio y la gente que lo lleva es super amable. Me gustó mucho
- Es un tipico bonito edificio de montaña cerca de la estación, el desayuno es bastante variado y el personal es amable.
- Ambiente de refugio de montaña con trato cercano y afable.
- Los dueños muy simpáticos en todo momento. El desayuno incluido era abundante y estaba bueno. Es un sitio cómodo para pasar el finde por un precio razonable.
Located in Puente de Sabiñánigo, Albergue-Hostel Pirenarium provides free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a ski pass sales point. The hostel has mountain views and a playground.At the hostel, each room includes a patio.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at Albergue-Hostel Pirenarium will be able to enjoy activities in and around Puente de Sabiñánigo, like skiing.Formigal is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Jaca is 11 miles from the property.
- Cheap price, clean, lots of Power outlet to recharge phone, nav, bluetooth etc.. great position, only 20 minutes fronte Jaca, a really nice town.
- Dude was really nice, and the room was very clean. Kitchen was fully stocked, including wine glasses.
General architecture of the building is stunning
- How friendly the people were. And how much care they have taken to help me.
Good value for money, but basic amenities. Repurposed military camp building, now a school camp facility with a winter sport focus.
Great for a place to stay if you just need a bed while you check out the beautiful surrounds during the day. Preferably by motorbike!
Top Hostels In Novés Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Novés Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Novés Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Novés Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!