8 Best Hostels To Stay In Noriega Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Noriega Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Noriega Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noriega Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noriega Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Noriega Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Noriega Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Noriega Asturias:
Albergue Peña Castil
Located in Sotres, a village in Picos de Europa Mountains, Albergue Peña Castil offers accommodations with Free Wi-Fi and heating. Free public parking is available nearby.The hostel has rooms with private bathroom and dormitories with a shared bathroom with a shower. Lockers, towels, and bed linen can be rented on site. The rooms offer beautiful mountain views.There is a lounge with a rustic fireplace and a TV. The property includes a bar where breakfast is served.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. The coastal town of Llanes and its beaches can be reached in around 1 hour by car.
- Great place to saty, comfortable and clean. A wonderful spot in the village, fantastic views and a warm welcome. Generous breakfast as well.
- The view and location are great! The owners friendly, the place is clean
- The location. It is very clean and would be great in summer sunshine.
- The building was immaculate and very clean with good hot showers. On 1 Jun there was a big fire and it was packed for a fell race and jolly The guardians coped admirably with a full house wanting early breakfast.
- We booked a twin room, which was comfortable and clean.
Albergue La Casona Del Peregrino
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Albergue La Casona Del Peregrino in Llanes provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. With a shared lounge, the property also has a bar. The property has a tour desk, and luggage storage for guests.At the hostel, all rooms have a closet.Potes is 20 miles from Albergue La Casona Del Peregrino, while Cangas de Onís is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Near all the places as Llanes is small. A big room and bathroom
- The beds are comfortable and location is really good. Everything is pretty simple but it is in accordance with prices.
The location close to the center, beach and Camino
Comfy clean beds
Helpful nice staff
Washing the clothes is included in the price (no drying thou – the only possibility is in the garden)
- There wasn’t much to like about the breakfast. It was very average. Poor quality orange juice, disappointing coffee, bread, butter and cheap jam
- I loved the location of the hotel. It was right in the heart of Llanes. The staff that greeted us upon our arrival were amazing although the person in charge of breakfast was grouchy and made me feel very rushed.
Albergue La Estación
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Albergue La Estación is set within Llanes FEVE Railway Station in the town center, 650 feet from the beach. It has dorms with free Wi-Fi, a communal lounge and kitchen.Each dorm at Albergue La Estación has simple décor and access to a shared bathroom.The area surrounding Llanes is ideal for hiking and canoeing. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provided information on outdoor activities.Autovía del Cantábrico Motorway is 2.5 mi away, and connects you to Santander and Gijón in an hour.
Very friendly and nice staff.
Close to center
Very clean and comfortable
- The staff is super friendly and helpful and the hostel very clean. A quiet place to stay while walking the Camino or visiting the many beautiful beaches in Llanes.
Quiet room ( in front of rails but no traffic during night) , quiet neighbours , Breakfast ( good value for price, and also possible early )
Not far from restaurants
- Location, right at train station, very quiet, small, quiet rooms with coded locks on doors which is great for some privacy/control, spacious common sitying/kitchen area, very friendly, helpful staff!
- Clean. Nice. Helpful Staff. You can use the kitchen, you can cook. The bathroom is clean & neat. Located bear the beach. I‘d come again.
- Very friendly and nice staff.
Posada los Taranos
Offering a restaurant, Posada los Taranos is located in the center of Lamadrid, 5.6 mi from Valdaliga, in the province of Cantabria. It features a 24-front desk and free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Featuring mountain views, all rooms have heating and come with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a bath, the private bathrooms also come with towels. Extras include a desk and bed linen.At Posada los Taranos guests are welcome to enjoy traditional dishes and local cuisine. Other facilities offered include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding and hiking. Free public parking is possible on site.Posada los Taranos is 1.9 mi from café bars and restaurants, while shops can be found within 3.1 mi. Meron Beach is 2.5 mi away, while Comillas Beach is 3.7 mi from the property. Picos de Europa is 25 mi away. Santander Airport is at a distance of 27 mi away.
- This was a lovely place to stay – clean and homely. Although language was a barrier the owner was very keen to please and was always there to help. I would recommend as good value for money – breakfast was good, room was big and comfortable.
- Host was very accommodating. Views were very nice.
- We had a lovely stay at Nuria and Racquel’s posada. They are lovely hosts and we enjoyed talking to them. The posada is on a beautiful green property with mountain views, just off the main road. We had a car and it was only a 6 minute drive to San Vicente where we went the next morning. Free breakfast was great and the bed was VERY comfortable. The room and bathroom was clean too. Would definitely stay there again! A lovely home style feel.
Nuria was a very friendly and helpfull host.
The house itself is well maintained, clean with spacious room and bathroom.
We had a comfortable stay in this hotel which serves as a perfect location to explore this beautiful area.
- La ubicación de la posada, la tranquilidad, el desayuno y la amabilidad de la dueña.
Llanes International Hostel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Llanes International Hostel is set in Poo de Llanes and has a garden and a shared lounge. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hostel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom, rooms at Llanes International Hostel also have free WiFi.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Llanes is 1.6 mi from the accommodations. Santander Airport is 48 mi from the property.
- Me gustó mucho lo bien que está situado, a pesar de estar cerca de la carretera principal no se escucha ruido, y está cerquisima de playas preciosas. Pero lo que de verdad me encantó es el personal del hostal, como te tratan, las recomendaciones tan interesantes que te hacen sobre los alrededores,…
- Close to beautiful beaches (Poo, Llanes, Celorio) and Picos de Europa. Good lunches and dinners. Helpful staff.
- Very good location. Great terrace with a view over the village towards the Picos mountains. Very friendly and easy going personal. Even provided lactose and gluten free breakfast. Close to bar/ restaurant and a nice little walk through the hills to the beach and river! We decided to stay 2 additional nights! Will come back!
- La ubicación, la atención del personal, y la información turística que nos dieron al llegar.
- Buena atención del personal, instalaciones muy agradables, comida muy buena a buen precio.
Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Poo de Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge and a shared equipped kitchen at the property. Breakfast includes fresh dairy products, bread and eggs, as well as fresh fruit from the garden.The property offers surf lessons, and a range of activities are available in the area, such as horse riding, canoeing and hiking. The hostel also offers bike hire.Llanes is 1.6 mi from Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo, while Potes is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 48 mi from Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo.
- If you are searching for a hostel to walk the camino or just to relax this hostel is perfect. I felt like at home. The stuff is super friendly and the hostel has a huge garden. The beach is really close and the costalpath is stunning. Food is good and made from products of their own garden.
- A friendly, casual home for backpackers and Camino walkers, managed by Ivan who shares passion for life and nature. Organic vegetable patch, chickens around the garden, cats dosing off on the couch, it is a lovely space. It is also a short walk to the beach, or the seaside walk towards the next town of Llanes.
- Space sharing project. Interaction between local products, animals, humans and nature. Neighboring landscapes to be discovered, followed, observed. Meeting between ocean and mountain. Good luck !!
- Beautiful location. Wonderful garden with hens fruit trees vegetables right at dining/living area. Great breakfasts. Friendly atmosphere gorgeous beach 5 mins away
- Really relaxing, great vibe, nice to be out of the city… and love the backyard chickens!
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Albergue Cabrales is located in Carreña de Cabrales. With a terrace, the property also features a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the hostel, each room comes with a closet. Albergue Cabrales has certain units that feature river views, and rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Guests at Albergue Cabrales will be able to enjoy activities in and around Carreña de Cabrales, like skiing.Llanes is 8 miles from the hostel, while Potes is 16 miles away. Santander Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was included, the bed was clean and comfortable, enough parking spaces. The buildings seemed to be almost new. And I had a view of the mountains from the bed. It was really quite.
- I liked the location, the village is very nice and is extremely close tot the starting point of ,,Ruta de Cares,, which is and amazing experience. On the outside ,,Albergue Cabrales,, looks nice, cozy, there is also an interior garden with chairs and tables which look really nice, a nice place to take you coffee or just to relax.
- Great backyard, the kitchen is working till the night, so there’s an opportunity to have a late dinner 🙂 Cool location, friendly stuff, enough space for parking the car.
- What is there not to like about the lovely Alfredo, his mum and the absolutely gorgeous Palacio. Wonderful place, excellent breakfast and tapas.
- It’s really beautifully located. Nice little garden to rest in after a whole day of hiking and surfing. 🙂
Albergue La Cabaña
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Albergue La Cabaña is located in Turieno. The property has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. The property provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Skiing and cycling are among the activities that guests of Albergue La Cabaña can find nearby.Llanes is 19 miles from Albergue La Cabaña. Santander Airport is 45 miles away.
- good breakfast available after 9:00. large Double room with on suite, very large balcony. Cooking facilities.
- Very friendly and helpful owners with a great breakfast!
- We woke up and left before breakfast time, but they made us a breakfast to “take away” with us. That was very considered.
- Really clean. Handy for Fuente de and the town, and really friendly helpful staff.
Very comfortable bed.
Exactly what you expect of a mountain lodge.
Top Hostels In Noriega Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Noriega Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Noriega Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Noriega Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!