8 Best Hostels To Stay In Nong Chok Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Nong Chok Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Nong Chok Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nong Chok Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nong Chok Bangkok Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Nong Chok Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Nong Chok Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Nong Chok Bangkok Province:
Lady M Hostel Suvarnabhumi Airport
Lady M Hostel Suvarnabhumi Airport offers accommodations in Lat Krabang.All rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangkok is 19 miles from Lady M Hostel Suvarnabhumi Airport, and Bangna is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Great location next to the airport. I would definitely stay there again. Staff were great and I was very comfortable.
- By far the nicest hostel I’ve ever stayed in. Incredible staff, impeccable facilities, went above and beyond in providing so much more than needed. Location is great if you’re just getting to/from the airport; not good for seeing Bangkok. I got the free airport shuttle promotion and it made the experience a bargain since my flight came in after the trains were closed for the night.
- everything was so nice. Its a best place for female who travel alone and there is a 7-11 just right downstairs.
Very modern hostel and extremely clean. You get a welcome pack with towel and pyjamas which was a nice touch. Bathrooms are immaculate.
Pod style bunks offer lots of privacy and are big enough to store your luggage with you.
Well stocked breakfast and coffee area.
- My flight was delayed for 2 hours and even at 2 a.m. in the morning their staff was waiting for me at the airport. All staff was so welcoming, nice and helpful. When you arrive the hostel, they provide you a bag with towels and sleep wear. The bed was even comfortable than the most of the hotels and you have plenty of space and 3-4 different kind of lights in your bed area. It wasn’t like a shared room it was really like my own room. Shower area was also cleaner than most of the hostels with really original design!! In the morning, they offer you a breakfast as well, and the staff help you to find a cab. Thank you for everything!
Milan Airport Hostel
Milan Airport Hostel is located in Lat Krabang, just 17 miles from Bangkok.Each room includes a TV with cable channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangna is 8 miles from Milan Airport Hostel, and Nonthaburi is 19 miles away. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Very clean, close to the airport, very frendly personel, perfect for 1-2 nights
- Super new and clean room. All staffs are welcome and great services.
- I stayed here only for few hours before my next flight just to sleep. So didn’t experience anything bad. They arranged a taxi to drop me to the airport which was there at the hotel on time to pick me.
- It’s like a premier inn, good for airport, which is why we stayed.
- Clean and close to the airport. It was also very quiet. They set up for a taxi to take us to the airport at 4 am.
Wanderlust Bangkok Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, Wanderlust Bangkok Hostel offers accommodations in Lat Krabang, just 17 miles from Bangkok. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Bangna is 9 miles from Wanderlust Bangkok Hostel, and Nonthaburi is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 1.9 miles from Wanderlust Bangkok Hostel.
- close to airport, and great value, great night market close by,night life if you want it, 10 min walk to 24 hour shop,, you can pick up train 10 min taxi drive , which can get you in to bangkok city, quick & miss all the trafic,
- Perfect place to stay by the airport if you’re not willing to go to the center. My body and soul rested entirely after exhausting flights.
- Nice clean room. Check in staff friendly. Hot water for shower but pressure not great. Plenty of places to get food in the area
- Close to airport which good for flight reschedule.
- It is okay place near the airport to spend a night before or after flight.
Eat-Ting is located in Lat Krabang, 17 miles from Bangkok and 9 miles from Bangna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nonthaburi is 19 miles from eat-Ting, and Chachoengsao is 20 miles from the property. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Everything you need for short stay – clean and close to Airport (Taxi 130P, Hostel Transfer 100P)
Nearby of BKK Airport. Clean, quiet.
Hostel offers trasfer to airport for reasonable price 100 baht/person. Breakfast included.
- Check in available overnight that comes in handy when arriving late at night. The place is good and clean. A good option for a one night stay before/after a flight.
- Close to the airport and great value for money. Stayed here for one night in between flights in the private bedroom and that was perfect.
- Before more for the budget traveler, very close to airport and food market outside
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Staying Hostel is located in Lat Krabang in the region of Bangkok Province.You will find an ATM and hairdresser’s at the property.Bangkok is 16 miles from Staying Hostel, and Bangna is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 1.2 miles from Staying Hostel.
- I don’t have words to describe how good this Hostel I stayed in others hostel before these and this was the best very very clean, cozy, the bed are so comfortable and very quiet. The location is perfect to airport and the stuff very friendly and helpful I really recommend! Congratulations for the excellent service!
- It’s near the airport. The staff is really helpful.
Very kind staff
Great free tea and snack
- I stayed here my last night in Thailand because it’s very near the airport. It was the perfect last night. You really feel like if you were at home, nice common area and kitchen.
Short taxi from airport very convenient.
Food market and a convenience store round the corner. A massage place opposite with massage.
Staff friendly. Snacks provided (noodles/ cereal)
YHA Bangkok Airport
One of our best sellers in Lat Krabang! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, YHA Bangkok Airport is located in Lat Krabang in the region of Bangkok Province, just 16 miles from Bangkok.A TV is featured.There is ticket service at the property.Bangna is 6 miles from YHA Bangkok Airport, and Nonthaburi is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The lady at the front desk was so lovely, smiley and helpful! We had a room to stay for the night before our flight home, it was comfortable and the air con was great to make it even more comfortable. The lady who checked us in booked us a taxi so we could easily get to the airport in the morning.
- Close convenient to airport for early/ late departure/arrival.
I love the receptionist! So friendly and accommodating!
The bedroom was so cute and I loved the traditional Thai linen with elephants on it! The walk around the hotel was pleasant! Loved the area. Beautiful architecture and flowers.
I love the security here too. It is in a gated community and rooms have locked and hotel is locked.
Room has a fan and power plug. I’m really grateful to the receptionist for letting me borrow her thai adapter.
- The lady at the reception was very polite and helpful. Rooms very clean, bathroom aswell. The Backside of the Hostel has a direct view to the landing area of planes, Nice to watch. Noise is okay.. The Manager and his staff were very helpful and gave us a ride to the next mall, they were going there anyways. Very Close to the Airport Svurnabhumi (150-180 Baht with Taxi, April 2018).
- The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful! Peaceful stay
NTY Hostel Near Suvarnabhumi Airport
Located in Bangkok, 9 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Nang Ta Yon at Ban Thap Chang Hostel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are featured. Each room has a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 11 miles from Nang Ta Yon at Ban Thap Chang Hoste, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The host shared so many things about Thailand, which made my last night there a wonderful night. The hostel is located right next to the airport rail link, so it’s very practical for those who need to be the airport early. Highly recommended.
- It is really close to the station which is great. The hostess was really friendly and informative. She was kind enough to leave me some sticky rice and mango in my room. What a great gesture! The room are equip with a AC and small table and chair. The room was clean and neat.
- The lady was the most helpfully likeable person I met in Bangkok
- Perfect for between flights if you have a long connection, two train station away. Nice dorms with big and comfy beds. Have both cooked breakfast and self service if you have weird flight hours.
- Easy to get to from the airport. Good facilities and common areas. Friendly staff. Good breakfast and fruit.
Spinning Bear Hostel (Mee Pun Hostel)
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Spinning Bear Hostel (Mee Pun Hostel) offers accommodations in Bangkok.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. MRT-Sutthisan is 5 miles from Spinning Bear Hostel, and BTS-Ekkamai is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 9 miles from the property.
The atmosphere in the hostel was great
Very nice owners 🙂 and lots of tools and knowledgeable people around when it comes to your bicycle 🙂
Very quiet and the rooms were cool .
Great restful place
Would stay again
- The people are super nice. They offer a great service for cyclists, there is literally everything that you need. In their cafe you can get a decent coffee. There is a nightmare nearby. I got a lot of help on how to get around in Bangkok and they organised the transport to Ko Chang.
- I had a great time at the spinning bear hostel. They were very helpful and nice from the first second to the very last. Very spacious and excellent atmosphere. The rooms are clean and fresh with air condition. The hostel is located in the calm part of the city, but if you want to get to the centre you can just take a boat in the river/canal that goes through the city. Thanks for everything Im! Take care!
- Excellent place for cyclists. Im was always so helpful and had a very calming/laid back but professional presence. Good communal area and diy style
- The best place in Bangkok for cyclists: from the moment you wheel your heavily-loaded tourer in the front door, you are made to feel like you’re at home. Everyone at the hostel is a bicycle-lover, so from tools to tips, you won’t have to look far for help – whether you’re packing up for a flight or just tuning up ahead of a ride. There’s a superb food market five minutes away where you can get excellent Thai food for $1-2 a go (try the roti!); a big, airy mall 2.5km away; and you can reach the centre of Bangkok in an hour or so aboard a breezy canal boat. The dorm is spacious, airy and comfortable, and there’s loads of space to relax and hang out.
- The atmosphere in the hostel was great
Top Hostels In Nong Chok Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Nong Chok Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Nong Chok Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Nong Chok Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!