8 Best Hostels To Stay In Montijos Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Montijos Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Montijos Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montijos Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montijos Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Montijos Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Montijos Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Hostels In Montijos Tenerife:
B&B La Laguna
Set in a UNESCO-listed building, 650 feet from La Laguna Cathedral, B&B La Laguna has a sun terrace and a patio. This property offers free WiFi.Accommodations has bunk beds or single beds, and access to shared bathroom facilities.There are barbecue facilities and a vending machine for drinks. B&B La Laguna includes a shared lounge and kitchen, as well as luggage storage and lockers. The patio has fruit trees and you can pick fruit for a snack or to make juices.Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 6.8 mi from La Laguna and Tenerife North Airport is 1.9 mi away.
- Really cute Interior. Vegan breakfast options so that was dope!
- It has everything that can be needed. The girl that met us gave good tips what to do in the city and where to eat
- Chiara gave a us a very friendly, warm welcome, which made the difference. She even gave us a better room to give us more privacy. Her B&B is full of colour and has a happy atmosphere. It is a basic accommodation of course, but one with a personal touch. Grazie Chiara!
- I was late in and the lady running it waited up and came out to meet me when the taxi pulled up, gave me a full tour, and was generally one of the best hosts ever. Very clean, comfy, and great location in is Laguna . If I’m back in Tenerife North I’ll be staying again.
This is a great place to stay. Chiara is so welcoming and attentive to help you appreciate Tenerife that it made my stay a great experience. There is a very large kictchen you can use, and when I was there the trees in the patio were loaded with oranges and lemons that we could pick. Just a great stay!
Located in La Orotava, Hostel Tenerife features free bikes, BBQ area and free WiFi. Certain units at the property have a patio with a mountain view.At the hostel, the rooms include a closet. The shared bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and snorkeling.Playa de las Americas is 26 miles from Hostel Tenerife, while Puerto de la Cruz is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Puerto Nest Hostel
This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. Facing the beachfront in Puerto de la Cruz, Puerto Nest Hostel has a garden. Featuring a terrace, the hostel is close to several noted attractions, around 1,500 feet from Playa Jardin Beach, 0.9 miles from Plaza Charco and 1.1 miles from Taoro Park. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests can use the hot tub.Lago Martianez Lake is 1.4 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 14 miles from Puerto Nest Hostel.
- I traveld for alone for the first time and this hostel was the best choice. the staff and volunteers were to friendly. for the first moment we became friends went out together and did activities. the beds are very nice and clean and the beach is just 2 minutes away.
- I had perfect time with my friends! The hostel is very close to the playa Jardin (beach with black sand, amazing!) and has a very good vibes. I enjoyed a lot my stay, from the breakfast, very very big, to the night, where we had the pleasure to have a BBQ too, all together, staff and clients. What a incredible experience! Furthemore the hostel is clean and the rooms are all news. The terrace has a great view (the sea from a side and the mountains to the other). Nothing bad to say,it’s impossible to challenge this hostel for his value for money. High level for a very normal price! I want to reccomend this hostel to everyone!
- Nice and clean beach is just next to the hostel. The Loro park is just two minutes by walk from here.
- This place is amazing. The location is great and the hostel as well: clean, bright, spacious and with a lot of positive energy. Germán is a very kind host. You will feel very welcome from the moment you’ll walk in!
- Great location very close to centre and beach, friendly host, good breakfast
Drago Nest Hostel
Located in Icod de los Vinos, 22 mi from Playa de las Americas, Drago Nest Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Other activities such excursions and shuttle service can be arranged by the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 9.9 mi from Drago Nest Hostel, while Los Cristianos is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- Is a good place to stay. Staff very helpful and friendly.
- Very helpful and friendly owner and all the staf. Asnwered all the questions, always ready to help. Jacek z Polski bardzo pomocny
- I come as a guest and leave as a friend. The staff was really the best at the hostel! The bed was very comfortable and everything was always clean. The breakfast was also good. I used one of the parking spaces, it was very safe. They offer excursions and on Friday is an awesome barbecue, I enjoyed it! Thanks for everything! I will never forget that stay!
- Great facilities, clean showers, soaps provided, nice terrace with fruits and breakfast available. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- German and his team made me most welcome; from the pick up at the airport right through to the drop off for my return flight. Help was on hand with some of my travels in the week. My room was a very cosy personal area for rest and sleep after some long days. I had a choice of THREE showers on the corridor immediately adjacent to my room. Fresh towels were offered in the week but not needed. The rooftop terrace gave me the opportunity to get to know fellow travellers and volunteer staff. Breakfast was another opportunity to socialise and the generous amounts of food available set me up well for the day ahead. I loved being able to use the kitchen as a little self catering was good for the budget. Would I stay again? Most definitely. Would I recommend it? Most definitely.
Tenerife Climbing House
Located in Lomo de Arico, Tenerife Climbing House has barbecue facilities and garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the hostel, each room has a closet. Some rooms have a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge.Playa de las Americas is 16 miles from Tenerife Climbing House. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.
- Very nice place! The hosts are very friendly and the place is so nice!
- The people who work there are really nice.Its a very good location to meet climbing people.They have a great rooftop terrace which should be amazing when the weathers is nice.
- People that work here and travelers that stay here are very friendly. We stayed in a double room and liked everything. The shower is hot and the view from the terrace is great:)
The best hostel I’ve ever stayed at.
Nice clean rooms, garden, terrace with beautiful view.
From there you can easily access a lot of great places to climb.
But the best part is people. If you are a climber, you can easily find a way to communicate almost with everyone in there, maybe even make some friends.
Also I took a course for beginners there and really enjoyed it.
This was a great surprise with sound and interesting people and staff. Good place to stay also for non-climbers. Slept great and enjoyed the fantastic terrace.
Good walks nearby and grocery store around the corner. Great beds.
Trevejo Youth Hostel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Garachico, in a building dating from 2016, Trevejo Youth Hostel has a terrace and guestrooms with free WiFi. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a shared bathroom. Guests can use a shared lounge.At the hostel, each room is equipped with a desk. Trevejo Youth Hostel provides certain rooms with garden views, and rooms come with a coffee machine. At the accommodation all rooms come with a seating area.Playa de las Americas is 22 miles from Trevejo Youth Hostel, while Puerto de la Cruz is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Super modern and clean both sleeping area, showers/toilets as well as the kitchen. You can use the washing machine for free. In the kitchen there are articles that are for communal use (also indicated) so check before doing groceries 🙂 In the centre of town.
- It’s so cheap and comfortable. It’s so large, but there is no door between the rooms. I think it’s Not a real room and open to anyone. You can hear the sound from ‘next room’. Because it’s no wall and door between the rooms. It’s good except this.
- Very clean and cool place, close to the Garachico natural pools and to the small city centre
- The place is very clean and exceeded my expectations. The kitchen and facilities are modern and clean. It is located right in the centre of the small town close to the bus stop to go to other nearby towns. The town is very beautiful and peaceful. I enjoyed my stay very much and would definitely come back to stay!
- Amazing location, close to all attractions in the city. Hostel is new, clean with many facilities. Great staff, very helpful and smiling. Definitely coming back 🙂
Featuring barbecue facilities, garden, terrace and free WiFi, Patio Hostel is located in La Laguna, 1,950 feet from Leal Theater. The property has a shared lounge, as well as a bar. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk, and organizing tours for guests.At the hostel, all rooms include a patio with a mountain view. With a shared bathroom, certain units at Patio Hostel also feature a garden view. The hostel has a welcoming patio with a seating and chill out area.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire is available at the accommodations.Catedral San Cristobal de La Laguna is 2,300 feet from Patio Hostel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 1.9 mi from the property.
The guys were really helpful and kind, always up for a good chat even in the mornings.
The house is a restored ancient Canarian house, where one can feel the essence of La Laguna.
The rooms where nice and clean.
The staff was kind.
The location was marvelous.
- El personal es fantástico! Hacen que sea una estancia diferente y especial. Marina y Manu son geniales. Recomendable 110% Muchísicas gracias chicos por la experiencia.
- El trato por parte de Manu y Marina fue estupenda desde que pasé el umbral de la puerta. Tanto, que la tarde que llegué nos quedamos hablando los tres y cenamos juntos… ¡pese a que tenía planeado visitar La Laguna! Sin duda, volveré.
La situation géographique de l’hôtel proche du centre historique.
Le patio très bien aménagé.
La gentillesse des gérants de l’hôtel ainsi que les bons conseils qu’ils nous ont donnés pour découvrir les bons coins!
- The guys were really helpful and kind, always up for a good chat even in the mornings.
La Terrera Youth Hostel
Featuring free Wi-Fi access, La Terrera Youth Hostel located in La Laguna’s center, in Tenerife. The hostel offers beds in colorful dormitory rooms in a characteristic Canarian building.Guests have access to a wardrobe and a shared bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided.Continental breakfast is daily served. There is a shared terrace with outdoor furniture and a small garden. Guests can also enjoy a games room and a libraryA wide variety of bars and restaurants can be found in the area. 2,300 feet from the hostel, there is a tram stop with connection to Santa Cruz. Tenerife North Airport is only 1.9 mi from the property.
- Staff are very friendly and give a warm welcome. Had a very comfortable stay here! I would recommend to anyone.
- The private room I stayed in was very peaceful, the location is good.
- very friendly staff, cozy room, generous breakfast…
- The staff is super nice, the coffee in the morning was beautiful, the whole hostel is super cool with really good energy 🙂
Stayed there for one night before the morning flight, everything was ok.
Staff helped me with taxi order.
Top Hostels In Montijos Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Montijos Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Montijos Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Montijos Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!